Massage glasses

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Карил
Massage glasses

Post by Карил » Fri Jul 20, 2007 13:54

http://www.beregizrenie.com/

Friend lit up what I think so that use will not be great :roll:. Who can that about them heard or even used?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 20, 2007 13:56

Tin!!!

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jul 20, 2007 17:56

Dimas wrote:Tin!!!
Really? Harm it should not be, well except for the purse. :P

палч

Post by палч » Fri Jul 20, 2007 18:39

Dimas wrote "Tin", what does that mean? Pardon the ignorance, of course, the age... one step behind...

I have a similar thing, got interested somehow and bought the most inexpensive option on trial so to speak http://beauty-shop.ru/cash/info/233.html

A researcher out of me bad, instant results, essno not got long, regular and methodical study did not have enough courage and time. So just IMHO

1. Do not hurt. Some relaxation to the eyes is obvious, however, and after any massage. So when your computer grows on you after 8-10 hours of work, and his eyes begin to scream, pull out and enjoy. With faith that will make you feel better. The same SAUCE...

2. When buying, if it comes to that, it is important to check the correct fit of all probes to a particular face. So, in this design vibrates the whole body of the device, which is a rubber probe with a special tip rests on allegedly biologically active points of the globe. The whole structure with a rubber collar mounted on the head. So in my case at full draw to the face of the falls sedlovinka on the nose, and most of the vibration Energie goes directly into the bone, that is unpleasant and reduces the power of these vibrations on the thorns. People are constantly and carefully maintain the device to ensure comfort and efficiency. So what is in store be sure to try and try to choose the best available.

палч

Post by палч » Fri Jul 20, 2007 18:56

But next, tsst lies, maybe someone has tried it http://www.shop-loza.ru/item/Categories/84/Item/773/

The work is very similar to the glasses mindmachine. I once stumbled upon a share of sales of the device, well, I, naturally, was persuaded to accept the session on the spot. To conclude on the place, as it had been suggested that difficult - 10 minutes when everything sparkles and shimmers, and then, removing the glasses, back to dull reality - difficult to understand, helped eh... There's still included are special drops and the book is about the glasses-killers. In General, all this fun pull at 3000 R. A reviews live not a lot... can anyone tempted? Or again Gesture, like demAs would say..?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jul 20, 2007 20:00

Honestly, you guys are a tyrant do with these glasses.

View a course of lectures on the common vision restoration

ftp://78.107.254.10/Video_avi-mpg-wmv/J ... Jdanov.wmv
ftp://78.107.254.10/Video_avi-mpg-wmv/J ... ov-zrenie/

And even easier to be engaged in the program "treatment of water". Read books
http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-000 ... 1179252599
http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-000 ... 1183379480

there is every second person using the hydration fully regained his sight. I have a month to sit on the hydrotherapy and I have ceased to hurt my eyes from a long zavivanie at the computer. Before especially left eye ached, had massage on the top lectures to do. Now even massage doesn't do it right, and if suddenly and will begin to prevaluate eyes, then immediately drink 2 cups of 400 ml water and eating a pinch of salt. No problem.

палч

Post by палч » Fri Jul 20, 2007 20:19

...and casually said irrelevantly:
Ah Yes, my friend, about the promise of oil
If you want to try for Breakfast marmalade..?

:D

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jul 20, 2007 22:43

"...and casually said irrelevantly:
Ah Yes, my friend, about the promise of oil
If you want to try for Breakfast marmalade..?"

better on the other (as he likes to say my friend):
"on a fence too it is written the word of three letters, and was..." (finish the sentence, loud) :lol:

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jul 21, 2007 0:26

Pavel wrote:Before especially left eye ached, I had a massage on top of lectures to do...
Thanks for the reply. Not the first time I come across a water treatment and I think it is time to ask a closer Friend would also attach, but it is unlikely to succeed while the results will not be from me.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:14

палч wrote:But next to tsst lies, maybe someone has tried it http://www.shop-loza.ru/item/Categories/84/Item/773/

The work is very similar to the glasses mindmachine. I once stumbled upon a share of sales of the device, well, I, naturally, was persuaded to accept the session on the spot. To conclude on the place, as it had been suggested that difficult - 10 minutes when everything sparkles and shimmers, and then, removing the glasses, back to dull reality - difficult to understand, helped eh... There's still included are special drops and the book is about the glasses-killers. In General, all this fun pull at 3000 R. A reviews live not a lot... can anyone tempted? Or again Gesture, like demAs would say..?
I have these glasses fool copilu
For the first time after a session is very good for eyes became.
After 2 the same and then zero complete.
Do they not have improved at least for me and those of their vaunted bit of information the same.
And when he went like that on their website about these glasses again read reviews.
And you figure in the village about them there was not words.Wanted to unsubscribe from their news and do not unsubscribe.
So don't waste your money on Glasses Pankov this is probably another Scam. :twisted:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:26

champ0 wrote: So don't waste your money on Glasses Pankov this is probably another Scam. :twisted:
Agree!!! (this means tin,PLC :wink: )
Type tinted fly with turboduo on low profile tires... :lol:

champ0

Post by champ0 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 15:14

Dimas wrote:
champ0 wrote: So don't waste your money on Glasses Pankov this is probably another Scam. :twisted:
Agree!!! (this means tin,PLC :wink: )
Type tinted fly with turboduo on low profile tires... :lol:
Though his wife sometimes dressed and buried eyes,she says that she like better to become.
She's a seamstress for a whole day my eyes get tired.
But I have an art warehouse man,maybe because she and helps. :)

champ0

Post by champ0 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 15:32

Pavel wrote:honestly, you guys are a tyrant do with these glasses.

View a course of lectures on the common vision restoration

ftp://78.107.254.10/Video_avi-mpg-wmv/J ... Jdanov.wmv
ftp://78.107.254.10/Video_avi-mpg-wmv/J ... ov-zrenie/

And even easier to be engaged in the program "treatment of water". Read books
http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-000 ... 1179252599
http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-000 ... 1183379480

there is every second person using the hydration fully regained his sight. I have a month to sit on the hydrotherapy and I have ceased to hurt my eyes from a long zavivanie at the computer. Before especially left eye ached, had massage on the top lectures to do. Now even massage doesn't do it right, and if suddenly and will begin to prevaluate eyes, then immediately drink 2 cups of 400 ml water and eating a pinch of salt. No problem.
Where to read it progettati which restores the vision.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 16:18

"Where can I read that's about hydration that restores vision."

http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/?1-1-0-00000001-000-60-0

mixail

and further down

http://vodalechit.narod.ru/o_r_d/glava5-1.htm

the fifth letter

but in fact hydration not only restores vision, if you read this whole topic http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/?1-1-0-000 ... 1185113736

and a bunch of other topics
http://vodalechit.forum24.ru/

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 16:58

But the Demos and about the tobacco and beer

http://progrev.com/forum/index.php?topic=13.15

Response #19 : May 10, 2007, 03:30:31

you can read other threads and posts - people have something to say. :!:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 17:49

damn...so I do not drink...the more it "beer"... :evil: :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 18:22

Paul!!!!Oh...I read...about tobacco...I just don't comply with drinking water!!!!!!Thank you so much for tolerance and links!!!Now I will be instrukcii!!!!As with cars are You???Any progress?Going soon a short essay on the topic of cars and drive to write,as I get to it..I Hope someone it will be useful..

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 21:00

>As with cars are You???Any progress?

I just ended a 2-week rest period from the machines. Today is the first day of a new cycle drives Patrushev. Let's see how the body will react to record at full hydration (in principle, even cooler to be).

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:59

>Thank you so much for tolerance and links!!!

what is patience?
I just know that we all have inside of it nested in the childhood and the life of the program "for all the good to have to pay dearly". This applies to health, housing, food, or even to the desired person. And it turned out that to remove this block is very difficult.
When you're offered the simplest solution health problems, all following the program, refuse to believe it and are looking for something exotic: from urine therapy, and ending in spiritual books from Sinelnikov.
It's like a puzzle with books of Dr. B. once read, it immediately became everything in its place and the whole picture pronails. And if you just stroll through the streets of your city, you will see that 99 percent of all people have all signs of dehydration.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 24, 2007 13:33

Pavel
And if you just stroll through the streets of your city, you will see that 99 percent of all people have all signs of dehydration.
Pavel
And as You contribute to dehydration??

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 14:19

> And how do You contribute to dehydration??

And what is there to determine?
1. The figure - look around - almost every 10-15 kg weighs more (overweight) or less (deados) his ideal/norm. There are certainly instances in excess of.
2. In the face - many on the face is etched drought in the African desert.
3. Complexion and skin - many deviations, too white, too dark, and needs to be pink like a baby.

There are other signs, but the main determinant inside him. Your GUIDE, who should first drink water and it will begin to accurately identify all dehydrated.
Our country is almost alone dehydrated. The exceptions are children and beautiful young (but they stay on the reserves of the parents)

P. S. guys your new photos just talking about it.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 24, 2007 14:30

We dehydrated????Or the beautiful young people??Or children? :lol: :wink: I mean in the reserves of the parents?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 15:29

Dimas wrote:We are dehydrated????
Of course dehydrated. I was dehydrated for so long that I believed that my face extra weight (from eating), receding hairline (from cleverness), a large beard (from hormones), pain in shoulder blades and lower back (from a computer and firewood), pain in the eyes/blurred vision (from a computer), neck pain (from a computer), pinched nerves in the wrists (from a computer), the eternal pain after training (from muscle), pain in the head (migraine), eternal gases (from bacteria in intestines), the decline in potency (not 18), sleep 9-10 hours (from fatigue), fungi on the feet (from nature).
You can do to make your own list of their problems with the body and safely put the signature "Dehydrated". :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 24, 2007 15:35

Well,as Paul,slowly getting rid of these above symptoms??Damn,and I'm like look okay..I never thought that it look like I'm dehydrated..:(

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 16:22

>Well,as Paul,slowly getting rid of these above symptoms??

1. extra weight (from eating), fungi on the feet (from nature) - getting rid of
2. receding hairline (from cleverness), has stopped the growth
3. everything else has passed :D
(most importantly for men, the potency - it is like my 18 years old)

Damn,I like look okay..I never thought that it look like I'm dehydrated..

Shade face to be seen. The characteristic tone of Smoking, the suppression of its own colour, even tan does not help. :?
A photograph of Vladimir can be seen that he has a chronic shortage in weight is about 5-6 kg due to dehydration, were better before :?
A photograph of Andrei Patrushev is seen that he has too much weight on the same 5-6 lbs. because of dehydration :?
For photos of Andrew Kabankova sure you can't set the photo quality is poor.
This is something that instantly sees my guide.
Before we put me below a plinth, I ask you to list the signs of dehydration according to http://watercure.narod.ru/nadoznat.html :roll: