How to get rid of bad habits

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Tue Sep 04, 2007 14:54

Pavel wrote:Hello, Eugene!
Glad you came by.
How do you feel, after a long time we last met.
I'm happy for you that you eat 5 times a day.
As it is, there are five times a day?
What are the developments in health and in strength?
You probably will plasite energy, always full of vigor and enthusiasm?
I always like to see a girl such a composition of the character as you have.
Welcome Pavel! Sorry to eat 5times a day very rarely obtained. Love to eat at night. And they do not want to. Just eating many (and I have the EU..but) turned even do not know what. Probably in a fun Way... under the five meals I mean roughly the following: split the "full" lunch of the 1st, 2nd and appetizers(salad) in three steps, glass of milk, Cup of tea or fruit the same once.
And it is impossible not because of circumstances but because of myself. Only units really don't have time during the working day to eat such as a banana, yogurt or kefir (2 admission). Easier to continuously drink coffee, go to the canteen to eat so just want to sleep.
It turns out that we are either hungry:evil: :evil: :evil: or bereisa. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well, what normal person would prefer cooked vegetables for a good piece of meat (fish, poultry,burgers)? Yes, even with vegetables, sauce, bread???? :D :D :D
Pavel wrote:Tell us what your soul is pent and it may become easier.
How are You Pavel guessed that one superfluous comment, not to drink more than 5 liters? Or maybe it's because of 5 meals a day?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:58

evgeniya_

I understand your skepticism - all these set up "to drink a lot of water is impossible" and "there is a lot of salt is bad" we have all imbibed with mother's milk.

When does "Oh, my head hurts," "Oh, my back hurts," "Oh, my stomach hurts," "Oh, my feet hurt", "Oh, my hands refuse" "Oh, my neck hurts," "Oh, my eyesight's going," "Oh, why I have this sore on the body," etc., we are in a hurry appeal to all esoteric, as has long been understood, what to go to a hospital - a certain death.

But the truth is very simple (and I learned 11 weeks ago) - every stress, every tension/stress, all load/overload require a huge amount of water to perform all the functions of the body.

Body load is any kind of physical activity: weeding the garden or hauling firewood or to engage in active sport (a lot of water, in my experience about 1 liter of water per hour); respiration ( approximately 1 liter of water per day), sweating (about 1.5 liters of water a day), digestion (my own experience, at the city food, approximately 0.5 litres of water to food), eye strain (in my experience, at a constant voltage of approximately 0.5 litres of water per hour), mental activity (comparable to physical).

According to a rough estimate of my body mass is 3.5 liters of water a day.

But even if we use the classic formula: 30 grams per day per kg of body weight in a month people will drink as much as he weighs - and this is in principle very little.

Besides water is always at hand (or rather tap), we don'T live in the desert.

And salt - so it is clear: inside the cell is potassium ions and outside the cell are sodium ions. Their correct balance (the difference in electrochemical potential) and a sufficient amount of allow the cell to obtain sufficient water for the faithful implementation of its provisions.

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Thu Sep 13, 2007 13:55

Pavel wrote:I understand your skepticism - all these set up "to drink a lot of water is impossible" and "there is a lot of salt is bad"
No, Pavel, I do not understand. It's not "skepticism". I don't mind water, just all need to know the measure :) :) :)
If a person within six months to drink 5L every day and eat a couple times a day, I don't think he'll be able to fill all the necessary composition elements. After all, not only washed away the salt.
No wonder Paul Breguet watch warned that the 30-day fasting should be under medical supervision, to be tested. Why? Just because an organism at all different, someone 30дн. fasting is good, and who is harmful, and this person need 5 or 10 days of fasting. And maybe 3.
So it is with water. I hope now Pavel understood me :) :) :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Sep 13, 2007 17:54

evgeniya_ wrote:I Hope now Pavel understood me
Yes, it is clear.
Someone and 2 liters will be enough. :D