What are you practicing?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:05

>depending on how much time has passed from the last cigarette smoked me..But!!!!

and I thought that demAs quit Smoking! :o

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:14

Dimas
I read that these simulators are of two types:
TDI-01 and ITI-01 (can be mistaken a little letters)
What to buy something??
In the Internet I saw them going for 900 p 500 :)
I don't like this uncertainty:)
More training on the simulator lead to the rejuvenation :shock: and the prolongation of life :twisted:
In short, it is necessary to me.

And I sleep very deep and I did not dream, I cheated nature of dreams and other dream States :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:14

I like mark TWAIN..in the process :lol: :lol: :lol:
but Cybarco already piece buy 3-4 things a day...the strange thing is,Smoking is not physically want psychologically calmly cope with the cravings...but...the nostalgia hurts :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Last edited by Dimas on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:20, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:18

Сперанца wrote:Dimas
What to buy something??
More training on the simulator lead to the rejuvenation :shock: and the prolongation of life :twisted:

And I sleep very deep and I did not dream, I cheated nature of dreams and other dream States :(
And I figure it knows what's their difference..I suspect that is ONLY the price... :lol: :roll: another marketing ploy...hope,do not bother,go to a local pharmacy,and buy his roubles for 350 or 400 if it is so necessary to You :lol: :wink: And ourselves can make cases for 5 minutes..Ask Andrei Patrushev,he will throw shemku :wink: :wink: :D ...

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Fri Jun 29, 2007 13:20

Марина Ник wrote:Thanks, Michael. The answer is clear, concise , basically. However, as always.
Oh, just me with patience and perseverance tugovato :( But if, according to Alexander Patrushev, to engage for 15 minutes and not 40?
Sufficient duration of training to bring up to 25-30 min.

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Fri Jun 29, 2007 13:27

Сперанца wrote:Dimas
What to buy something??

An is simulator Frolov TDI-01. Releases it only in Omsk firm "LOTOS" under the proprietary name "Phenomenon Frolova". Everything else on the market is fake.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 29, 2007 13:30

And firm Dynamics that produces?I think,it's just they have license to release???

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Fri Jun 29, 2007 14:44

Dimas wrote:And firm Dynamics that produces?I think,it's just they have license to release???
Firm Dynamics had previously released a licensed trainer TDI-01. Then they spontaneously changed the design of the device. And this modified the device released until now. Frolov with them after that, severed all relations and gave all rights to the production and prevalence of the company "Lotus".

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Fri Jun 29, 2007 14:59

Сперанца wrote:Quote:

Do I need it? Will-so what? Who is waiting? Where to go? And, most importantly, back to back, and suddenly the wrong body?

Interesting. About Monroe I've read something. Need in the Internet to look for books.

Quote:
Oh, just me with patience and perseverance tugovato

Can here to support each other
YES, hope, let's support. :)

I book Monroe via in-t ordered, in the usual form, by mail. I read only one "journeys out of the body" . We were very impressed. But it has others and you can download them in email.form.
Сперанца wrote:in Short, it is necessary to me.
And I sleep very deep and I did not dream, I cheated nature of dreams and other dream States

Speranza and I, too, like nothing dreamed of before. And here was the machine to listen and the dream appeared. Or rather, I remember them! Wasps not yet work, but thanks for that. Might work once. And you have a mind machine for a long time?
And simulator Frolov - he told me too it! :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 29, 2007 15:01

Разумовский Михаил wrote:
Dimas wrote:And firm Dynamics that produces?I think,it's just they have license to release???
Firm Dynamics had previously released a licensed trainer TDI-01. Then they spontaneously changed the design of the device. And this modified the device released until now. Frolov with them after that, severed all relations and gave all rights to the production and prevalence of the company "Lotus".
But the essence has not changed...it has disassembly Frolov with the firm...the principle remains the same..so pay 880 p.+shipping does not make sense.

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Fri Jun 29, 2007 15:02

[quote="Razumovsky, Mikhail"]Firm Dynamics had previously released a licensed trainer TDI-01. Then they spontaneously changed the design of the device. And this modified the device released until now. Frolov with them after that, severed all relations and gave all rights to the production and prevalence of the company "Lotus".

Michael! And You where your TDI-01 to buy? Do the same via the Internet? Or you can go to the pharmacy to buy?

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Fri Jun 29, 2007 15:56

Here you can book Monroe download:
http://www.mirknig.com/2006/02/19/knigi ... monro.html

I read on a PDA :)

Dimas
I think that there's nothing really else to think hard. There is a difference in the amount of pour water.

Marina Nick
the machine I bought last Saturday:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 29, 2007 15:58

Сперанца wrote:Here you can book Monroe download:
http://www.mirknig.com/2006/02/19/knigi ... monro.html

I read on a PDA :)

Dimas
I think that there's nothing really else to think hard. There is a difference in the amount of pour water.

Marina Nick
the machine I bought last Saturday:)
So I say that all these "differences" from the evil... :lol: :wink:

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:42

Dimas wrote:
Разумовский Михаил wrote:
But the essence has not changed...it has disassembly Frolov with the firm...the principle remains the same..so pay 880 p.+shipping does not make sense.
The essence of how times have changed. Clinically tested and recommended for use only by the Ministry of health of TDI-01. Other "modifications" have not been tested and may give unpredictable results. However the right to choose the model of the simulator is yours. But as they say, the avaricious pays twice.
Last edited by Разумовский Михаил on Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:57, edited 2 times in total.

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:46

Марина Ник wrote:
Разумовский Михаил wrote:Firm Dynamics had previously released a licensed trainer TDI-01. Then they spontaneously changed the design of the device. And this modified the device released until now. Frolov with them after that, severed all relations and gave all rights to the production and prevalence of the company "Lotus".

Michael! And You where your TDI-01 to buy? Do the same via the Internet? Or you can go to the pharmacy to buy?
The trainer I was discharged from Omsk, bought through the Internet from the company "Lotus". We have the pharmacies sell counterfeit.

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:00

Олег_2007 wrote:Exerciser Frolov a very effective piece. To obtain the skill of endogenous respiration requires at least 6-8 months. It is necessary to breathe through the device twice a day for 40-50 minutes. If You have enough patience, the result will amaze :o
1. You automatically develop the skill of endogenous respiration(without trainer). All yoga breathing exercises, holding the breath, the pauses are all completely eliminated. Believe me. I've had stradal asthma and I had chronic rhinitis(literally a few minutes a day I could breath through the nose, the rest of the time only through the mouth. After the transition to the endogenous respiration all changed). I'll try to describe. When endogenous respiration You are inhaling, it is possible to breathe constantly. It's true. I have an effective way of checking that I endogenous breathing (if interested in details, write).
2. In this breath receive skill instant transition into an altered state of consciousness.
3. Almost sick. Over the four years. I was sick only once and then the flu ! (after 24 hours!!!, I swear, it absolutely was healthy).
4. Very quickly and easily lose weight control weight.
5. Need less time for sleep.
etc.
BUT there is no information about the endogenous respiration simulator. I use the device, usually the elderly. No ads (for the fitness industry is unprofitable, since it requires minimal investment of money).
Hello. I'm getting ready to transition from the endogenous hypoxic breathing mode. I'm interested in how You determine what are the endogenous mode?

Олег_2007

Post by Олег_2007 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 21:46

Can share their experience of the transition from hardware to endogenous respiration mode. As it was my.
1. Used the trainer TDI-1(at that time it was the latest model), followed by clear instructions for 6 Musaev (from September 2002 to February 2003 ) and brought PDA to 1 minute. Then practiced bezoparny mode while walking. Felt that I could breathe without the machine is totally random. Did a little leak and then felt that they can not breathe, that is, as if inside the body produced "oxygen" (the first long exhalation lasted 20 minutes). Then practiced exhale only through your mouth. After two months, switched to exhale through the nose.(The theory of endogenous respiration sovershennno were not interested and now can't imagine working such as breathing).
A way of checking that you have switched to endogenous regime following.
In Hatha yoga there is a breathing exercise as alternate breathing. Inhale and exhale alternately through the nostrils. In the endogenous mode I only exhaled through the nostrils , without making a breath. If you have already moved on endogenous mode you do not need to breath (sounds unlikely, but true), and you can for a very long time to exhale. Conducted an experiment. In this mode, exhaled up to 45 minutes without breathing and suckling. There is one disadvantage, tired arm.
2. The instructions say that it is enough 15-20 minutes, but I, in this case "violated" instructions and practiced in the morning and 25-30 minutes in the evening 40-50 minutes. Had to be patient. PDA grew gradually, as described in instruktsii.
3. After the transition to endogenous mode respectively automatically decreased appetite and sleep now takes only 5 hours(going to bed at 12, waking up at 5-30). Feel the lifting force. Performance increased dramatically. It is important that has become to feel and distinguish odors (previously a this property is not observed).
4. currently I'm completely unsportsmanlike way of life. Very little guiguzi(work as a clerk in a public institution). But the stable weight of 70 kilograms during the growth of 170 cm.
5. In the book Frolova all the advantages of endogenous respiration is described in detail.
6. In 2002 I bought a TDI-1, but do not remember the price.
7. Mindmachine bought in may 2007. Only tried sleep mode. After two sessions started to dream in colors involving day characters (don't even want to Wake up). Other regimes have not tried it, as not enough time.

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:13

Oleh 2007:
Hello.
How long did it take You to reach the endogenous regime? How did the transition to endogenous regime? Spontaneously? I used episodes was fond of exercise equipment, PDA was adjusted to 40-50 sec. Then I threw - there was no motivation. Now , apparently, it's time. With the beginning of the year involved on a regular basis. Very observe the principle of gradualism, since were failures due to races in the PDA.
I'm interested in the moment of transition to endogenous mode( Your first impressions).
Thank you.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Well, I'd say that these rumors are greatly exaggerated...
My wife fanatically held a full course in the book (Dodge, damn it, from their duties :evil: ), but nothing received... :cry:

(what can be done with the body for 21 days - it is impossible to do ever...)
First - can you confirm the simulator works.
One of my clients was delighted.
Don't remember what he was sick but is now healthy.

About weight loss me, too, he said, but warned that there is a nuance there. You can't eat AFTER class because weight gain.
I don't remember the details. Long ago it was.

But about 21 days I really want to ask Andrew - why do you mention the number 21 ?
Than it is so magic ?
I'd like to know who has proved this figure and why.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:05

Александр_ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Well, I'd say that these rumors are greatly exaggerated...
My wife fanatically held a full course in the book (Dodge, damn it, from their duties :evil: ), but nothing received... :cry:

First - can you confirm the simulator works.
One of my clients was delighted.
Don't remember what he was sick but is now healthy.

About weight loss me, too, he said, but warned that there is a nuance there. You can't eat AFTER class because weight gain.
I don't remember the details. Long ago it was.

But about 21 days I really want to ask Andrew - why do you mention the number 21 ?
Than it is so magic ?
It is a period of physiological and psychological adaptation to the external environment.During this period a person is most susceptible to the effects (no matter how and what what You operate)..Remember,even psychotherapeutic program lasts 21 days (I remember even the movie was like this,was called the "21" day,about recovering alcoholics and drug addicts)..so...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:10

Dimas wrote:
Александр_ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Than it is so magic ?
It is a period of physiological and psychological adaptation to the external environment.During this period a person is most susceptible to the effects (no matter how and what what You operate)..Remember,even psychotherapeutic program lasts 21 days (I remember even the movie was like this,was called the "21" day,about recovering alcoholics and drug addicts)..so...
Well, demAs, if you said - I will seek you.
I know what you wrote.

But on the basis of what research ?
Tested whether Andrei effectiveness 21 days ?
Why not 19 or 32 there ?

Remember the example with sokratovi fly.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:16

Yes dunno why 21 days...God loved to play cards :lol: :lol: ...and about the survey honestly do not know,and not bother about it..for me the result is important,what is out there at the exit,so to speak :lol: :wink:...Tested whether Andrey efficiency-think 9даже sure) that, Yes...otherwise, he would not advise this...He is a man such is responsible for his words! :D :P

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 17:16

That's why I your question and addressed Andrew.
I hope he will enlighten me :)

венн

Post by венн » Thu Jul 19, 2007 15:56

Simulator-the simulator Samozdrav-improved variant Tr Frolov
Production-Samara can be found all over Russia
Look in the store Medical Equipment
Costs about 600-700 rubles

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 19, 2007 16:00

Not..I've been enlightened on this issue...Better to buy native, the manufacturer of the Lotus...Although was breathing Dynamics,the result ( and what) to eat!!!