What are you practicing?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Думыч

Post by Думыч » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:41

Found technique BSFF (be set free fast) and immediately jumped on the system Turbo Gopher, which is already honoring a month.
The method is aimed at deprogramming the subconscious, but rather a cleaning charge of all our forgotten trauma, consciously or unconsciously adopted after this decision, all we got was with the education of the parents and the school, and the like. While there is a charge, it influences what we think and do now and in our future. The average of the results like reach in 4-5 months, so I still have a long :).
What attracted me is the fact that increasing the energy of the intentions (and the state of both Zelande, faith is not believing), because all the energy from snite charges last moves at your disposal and stop jumping now for me, dostigaetsya stable state of apathy, including internal dialogue disappears.

What are the results:
On his forehead intensified the feeling that someone is rubbing my forehead, not just in one point, and the front part of the head. The feeling I got after Explorer, then disappeared, then appeared, and the now ever-present. although there and say that this is all the work there is, but I think I come up with it myself.
The first few weeks felt a dull aching pain in the legs, kind of similar to what some have experienced in different parts of the body when working with the Explorer, there were two identical very terrible dream, I was awake, although for many years it was not scary dreams, or rather nightmares were, but if you compare them, these power was about 100 times stronger woke up with a strong frequent deep breathing. In the dreams there was nothing except the eyes and the ears began to vibrate powerful, and I didn't notice how fell asleep, and turned out that kind of lie, ready to sleep and then starts the vibration, generally the soul in heels :).

Simultaneously, started to get acquainted with the procedures in the ferret, a very interesting PEAT and Deep PEAT.
Deep PEAT is aimed at neutralizing primary polarities between which every person unknowingly sausage in this and in previous lives. In the neutralization of he already recognized may decide how to play the game of his life.
Trying to do Deep PEAT, but still goes hard, I do not feel any emotions and bodily osumenyi. It seems like it is inherent in the people of mental work, who I am (programmer) :)

I have a way Windows Explorer, too, were no failures to sleep. So I think that I have all the protection necessary, it is necessary it as-thread to weaken.

Who was wondering just look at Google.
Good luck to all.<

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 17, 2008 22:07

Dumych
the Technique is aimed at deprogramming the subconscious, but rather a cleaning charge of all our forgotten trauma, consciously or unconsciously adopted after this decision, all we got with the education of the parents and the school, and the like.
:shock: what !!! along with stress and the whole experience of life wash :(
is nurturing and full of bumps is not wisdom ? have the courage to develop that over the line where the cones are stuffed to cross ... not to erase the knowledge of this trait
While there is a charge, it influences what we think and do now and in our future.
still no experience ( charge ) that will guide you ? the void ? and then what ?
Deep PEAT aimed at neutralizing primary polarities between which every person unknowingly sausage in this and in previous lives. In the neutralization of he already recognized may decide how to play the game of his life.
there is a simple word ... the adequacy of the model ... her instincts and patterns ... and the polarity of the erase :roll:
Try to engage in Deep PEAT, but still goes hard, I do not feel any emotions and bodily osumenyi. It seems like it is inherent in the people of mental work, who I am (programmer) Smile
maybe just the process vanea sense in the end goal ? t e WHY ?!
That attracted me is the fact that increasing the energy of the intentions (and the state of both Zelande, faith is not believing), because all the energy from snite charges last moves at your disposal and stop jumping now for me, dostigaetsya stable state of apathyincluding internal dialogue disappears.
AND THE STATE OF APATHY AND HAVE MEANING AND PURPOSE ? clean DOS instead of Windows with pictures ? and then are surprised that : but while there is difficult, I do not feel any emotions and bodily osumenyi. !!! so you're all washed - father , mother , feelings of pain, of love , and strive to apathy ... clean response ... as a stump , for example, nothing stirs ?

as you see , why force you to erase emotional memory ? there was a strong stress ? war ?
previously filmed fears in the Church , leaving the soul ... as Jesus said - there is no death ! should be afraid soul to lose ... or erase all ?<

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 17, 2008 22:12

remember , finding people amnesiac ? so they left their families and then created a new job ... and changed ... and the meaning ? although there ... felt sorry for the mother or the Motherland ... times and wiped the polarity and found a new Motherland ... which at this point most rulny ... then you can apply this technique ... training cynical perception of the world ...

Мила

Post by Мила » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05

I practice Reiki. The initiation was held in July and have noticed a lot of changes - improved mood, less sleep, feeling the energy in the hands (especially after the 21st day of adaptation), a sense which gradually began to "come to himself". Anyway, feeling very positive. I recommend to everyone! :) Particularly interested in energy..
And if with crystal (rhinestone) to work during the very session, that occurs very entertaining stuff (in particular aching palms/soles of feet, twitching limbs, severe vibration in the hands).

But the machine (Nova Pro) I bought at all recently, after receiving the Reiki levels. It is too early yet to say something, but generally I like to be in the session and at the same time to do a Reiki.

Данила

Post by Данила » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11

Whatever you do, whatever you do and whatever practice was employed - all will be useful and effective in the presence of such simple factors as FAITH.
Believe in good and good for you, believe sincerely and purely, believe it with all my might, believe without doubt or hesitation, and then "let it be according to your faith" (C) Bibile.
:wink:

Думыч

Post by Думыч » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:49

Yes, in principle nothing staraetsya. just there are no emotions, ie if you had felt guilty in some episode from the past, now just an episode, and I understand that if I did it wrong and so will not do that, but I do not suck, just experience life. Just if I have someone to ask to experience this problem with emotions, it is hard to do.
I proebal strong episodes from the past, and then wanted to work with them in Deep PEAT, but could not catch the emotional component, if earlier, tears in his eyes could be dimmed, it is now just an episode.

By the way, there is a surcharge protocols, and there is initiation Reiki also say that after initiation to pay attention to his hands, but I do, I do with free want results to achieve.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 18, 2008 21:01

Dumych
Yes, in principle nothing staraetsya. just there are no emotions, ie if you had felt guilty in some episode from the past, now just an episode, and I understand that if I did it wrong and so will not do that, but I do not suck, just experience life.
maybe it's good , but the killer for example, you can explain that it's just a job and if not him , then another .... and no feelings ... and to not wash ...
and remember Bhagavat Gita , when Arjuna, the Prince, the priest prepares to do battle with the brothers ... he gives him that long on the battlefield dies of the leash the body and the soul brothers, he will not kill and etc ... and read the Prince before refusing to go into battle I went and killed the brothers !!!

BUT anyway , emotions are themselves a powerful practice !!! and not available to everyone ... they activate the desire goal and paint the world with colors ... dry and boring right he explodes in mystery and objectives ...
Just if I have someone to ask to experience this problem with emotions, it is hard to do.
I sometimes regret to understand that something can no longer be so keenly felt as before ...
I proebal strong episodes from the past, and then wanted to work with them in Deep PEAT, but could not catch the emotional component, if earlier, tears in his eyes could be dimmed, it is now just an episode.
I would not dare emotions removed , I would rethink the technique used ... no wonder there is a psychology of the warrior and example of his mother , and they are different ... or God and the devil ... not too casual ... and how to be ... someone else from the family sorry ... but always pace yourself is not feelings , but should not be forgotten ? quickly switch ? to forget ? become cold, like Kai from the snow Queen ?
by the Way, there is a surcharge protocols, and there is initiation Reiki also say that after initiation to pay attention to his hands, but I do, I do with free want results to achieve.
I think the most powerful practice of soldiers , military culture of peace full programming ... coming into contact with them get a powerful boost and melted the emotions of creation and struggle and not merely reflective, but there the field is not plowed ...<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Aug 19, 2008 20:51

Guest dear Visitor, you lapochete about some of the soldiers and their equipment. Let me clarify the sources from which you draw information.
az

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2008 0:23

ZOMBIE
lipocyte you , and I say :?
what a didactic tone ?
all of you techs know ?
for you, I think Mahrez is the Teun - return of the warriors"

and learn about the training of soldiers not physically and psychologically , and this is Bushido samurai and Mongols and Indians and so forth , until the special forces , these techniques and proven time and reality , there are examples of their effectiveness .

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:23

Mareza the Teun to read. Tell me it isn't a crappy toltek? I will read.
In the next five-year plan smart bourgeois promise to develop a consumer version of the e-book. Based on nano technology or e-ink. And there will be a happy life read free books almost translated on paper. 8)

About the special forces. Riot needs to comfortably survive at any cost. This is followed by technology (and Vice versa), that peace little people don't apply 100%. I for example do not need to have me head off as the Berserker tore and I all were killed.

Have Shaolin and other yellow-bellied entire combat approach based on emptiness. And the fact that they have the muzzle writhe - they explain that it is not out of viciousness and aggression, and conscious of movement of qi and physical effort.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:27

IMHO, warrior, warrior strife.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:05

ZOMBIE
Mareza the Teun to read. Tell me it isn't a crappy toltek?
http://www.koob.ru/teun_marez/
he identified the main, the principle and pushed the local features, adding to the mystery as the key to consciousness .
I for example do not need to have me head off as the Berserker tore and I all were killed.
Berserker is a method of entering in the right role ... in life often have to overcome something that is in another state doing time ))) for example laziness ... t on is no motivation , tons of personality at this time is in a different state I ...
about the special forces. Riot needs to comfortably survive at any cost. This is followed by technology (and Vice versa), which the peace fellows applicable not at 100%.
rather, the special forces should be the most adequate to reality , but not to survive but to accomplish the task ... and in everyday life we can imagine peace and live in it ... in spite of its inadequacy , but a peaceful state of society can not put everything back in place and the individual goes further, denying already and emotions and games of mental and moral norms, and so forth ... t to all created by the war and with the exception of inadequate ... all search for meaning ends when there is a goal and the opponent ...
From Shaolin and other martial yellow-bellied entire approach is based on emptiness.
hard to say , life requires some tweaks ... it all comes down to the adequacy of the response or disappears , the emptiness can be that past experience is not limited reprogramming ......
IMHO, warrior, warrior strife.
principle one ...
here is a good collection of techniques soldiers ...
http://garshin.ru/esoteric/bushido.html

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 17:17

Thanks for a reference 8)
Гость wrote:in everyday life we can imagine peace and live in it ... in spite of its inadequacy , but a peaceful state of society can not put everything back in place and the individual goes further, denying already and emotions and games of mental and moral norms, and so forth ... t to all created by the war and with the exception of inadequate ... all search for meaning ends when there is a goal and the opponent ...
However, I agree with you.

Just misunderstood that's why when there is a goal and the opponent all search for meaning ends. Why do we need the enemy, if not, then, as I understand it we have to fight himself?
In my opinion in the forums of a Lotus I saw one brow this signature "has No meaning(purpose) of life and to think about it harmful." This is certainly not to be taken literally, the meaning is still there, probably...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:12

Anonymous wrote:ZOMBIE
lipocyte you , and I say :?
what a didactic tone ?
all of you techs know ?
for you, I think Mahrez is the Teun - return of the warriors"

and learn about the training of soldiers not physically and psychologically , and this is Bushido samurai and Mongols and Indians and so forth , until the special forces , these techniques and proven time and reality , there are examples of their effectiveness .
Great respect for the practical military equipment because of their terrifying efficiency. The steeper psychoactive substances.
But completely dismiss this philosophy to propaganda, even as a warrior.

Reason 2:
1. In addition to soldiers there are the builders, and what a lot of people who don't need it, because it is not their Way.
2. Most of this philosophy is to make the human part of the system. A slave, fulfilling the will of others.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:15

Anonymous wrote:rather, the special forces should be the most adequate to reality , but not to survive but to complete the task
Properly, perform somebody else's task. order. Alien. Have you tried to give me orders? :wink:
From Shaolin and other martial yellow-bellied entire approach is based on emptiness.
hard to say , life requires some tweaks ... it all comes down to the adequacy of the response or disappears , the emptiness can be that past experience is not limited reprogramming ......
[/quote]
Emptiness is the first step. Further - technique of the Beast :wink:

торк

Post by торк » Tue Sep 02, 2008 16:51

Carilo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, of course, what I started to do not from a good life. I wonder what would have happened if let's say I was born into a wealthy family. These 13 points of course would not be.

If I proposed to abandon a healthy lifestyle and meditazioni practices in exchange for a secure life? Well, there is a yacht, private plane, Villa, any girls in any quantity and quality, any meal, travel around the world. If we add more and interesting (not dull) work or Hobbies. Honestly I don't know what I chose...

Well, let's say I have EVERYTHING and then what?

Anecdote on the subject.
- A man found a bottle, rubbed. From there of course Jean...
- Make any wish, master.
- You want to me it was.
Okay. You have all been...

What is the difference as I have toys. One whether I have a car or a garage? I drink water or wine price in the thousands of dollars for a bottle? If I sleep with one girl or a harem? Whether I'm at the cottage in the suburbs or in a personal Villa in the Caribbean? Bury me in an ordinary coffin, or an Egyptian pyramid? Someone will say that the difference is not small. But my answer - no difference. All of this toy. Happiness is not in the number of yachts and cars, or in their quality.

Lately I'm happy just living, just breathing, walking. In my opinion this is the real happiness.

Here is the answer I guest you Wake up every morning with joy? Are you happy to go to work? You're happy to cocoa? You feel cheerful and happy all day? And then with the same joy of going home? Do you enjoy breathing? And to sit? And just the joy of being?

:D :D :D RESPECT!!! :ay

Д

Post by Д » Thu Sep 04, 2008 0:20

TORK wrote Here is the answer I guest you Wake up every morning with joy? Are you happy to go to work? You're happy to cocoa? You feel cheerful and happy all day? And then with the same joy of going home? Do you enjoy breathing? And to sit? And just the joy of being?
Duc has been observed that the need for happiness is a bad memory and good health .
Here you ask just landed with a parachute , is he happy , more recently, horror prestupnogo into the void ? Ask an athlete who is in pain and stress spent months in training and a glimpse of the victory at the competition and listened to the national anthem of their homeland and their kind ! Commando or past dedication and received the maroon beret when he was happy , which in the warm bidet , homemade pies or spitting blood , but scrambling forward ?
Ask a mother who for days does not sleep and faster aging of those who feels always cheerful and welcoming , as even their little dog sat walks the maid and the children for them a burden , who is happier ?

To die or burn off the stress for something much Kaipova than to defecate homemade cakes in the welcoming heated toilet and zasyhaya to die of old age disappearing into eternity with their subjective feelings .

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 0:26

TORK wrote What is the difference as I have toys. One whether I have a car or a garage? I drink water or wine price in the thousands of dollars for a bottle? If I sleep with one girl or a harem? Whether I'm at the cottage in the suburbs or in a personal Villa in the Caribbean? Bury me in an ordinary coffin, or an Egyptian pyramid? Someone will say that the difference is not small.
the difference is not in it . People are eager to go there that it is impossible to obtain just because it is all a measure of strength and therefore of chosenness or superiority , evolution , when only the most appropriate or lucky or favourites available these things , so sometimes the list is supposedly stupid and pointless goal , but one goal - to beat rivals and well when these rivals destructive elements , adherents of darkness and cynicism .

торк

Post by торк » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:30

Uh, sorry - I just quoted on page 4 of this forum/blog... so, there Carilo meet the guest, uh, I think You :shock: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... c&start=60 :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 04, 2008 14:31

well finally you guys give... started harmless-helping all simulator Frolov and finished the BERSERKERS AND the ways of the WARRIOR...
BERSERKERS are animals namadashi anyone in their path who kill all living things
when the SOUTH OSSETIA war began on earth was GEORGIAN ZOMBIE (instructors they were from Scotland, USA and England)... so still I repeat it was a ZOMBIE BERSERKERS... THEY SPARED NEITHER CHILDREN NOR the MOTHERS NOR the ELDERLY ANYONE... they erased all life in its path... WHAT a FUCKING WARRIOR??? Wake up...
they were just a plaything in the hands stuffing his fat uncle due to the war their pockets BLAH....

торк

Post by торк » Thu Sep 04, 2008 16:16

Going forward:shock:
as I understand it, meaning the so-called "way of the warrior" (see K. castañeda), and running does not necessarily have to be a master of what everything else martial arts, special forces, armed services, and certainly tembolee ZOMBIES! bi
Self, Will - read map and compass for a Warrior on his Way!
And You can credit that went? http://garshin.ru/esoteric/bushido.html Warrior is a type of personality, lifestyle, way of interacting with the surrounding reality. The warrior does not have to practice martial arts, but it is among people engaged in martial arts, most often you can meet this type of person, so how martial arts contribute to the development of the qualities of a warrior. this quote would be there and met!!! :wiz :wiz :wiz
Last edited by торк on Thu Sep 04, 2008 16:31, edited 6 times in total.

торк

Post by торк » Thu Sep 04, 2008 16:20

ЗОМБИ wrote:Guest

Mareza the Teun to read. Tell me it isn't a crappy toltek? I will read.
:shock:
And who are the Toltecs? :oops:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Sep 04, 2008 19:56

TORK
KK

торк

Post by торк » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:46

ZOMBIE
what a H? :shock:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Sep 05, 2008 18:39