A person's energy flows?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Лева
A person's energy flows?

Post by Лева » Tue Apr 30, 2019 15:04

Hi all!
In the book transerfing reality mentioned energy charge which begins with visualization and trying to feel its energy flows along the spine. Are they really tested? How exactly they go and what color they energy?

And even if in the physical you have a sick body and I want to improve it is to work with visualization receipt of life-giving energy to that organ? And what it should be colors? I like bright green.

I am grateful to all who responded.

ММ

A person's energy flows?

Post by ММ » Wed May 01, 2019 6:56

Лева wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 15:04
Hi all!
In the book transerfing reality mentioned energy charge which begins with visualization and trying to feel its energy flows along the spine. Are they really tested? How exactly they go and what color they energy?

And even if in the physical you have a sick body and I want to improve it is to work with visualization receipt of life-giving energy to that organ? And what it should be colors? I like bright green.

I am grateful to all who responded.
On the patient's body personally, I put my hands and imagine how the energy pours out white light. The pain goes away. If you have boils, too, disappear for the day. And with the cream it is necessary to wait for 3-5 days. Recently, at the foot appeared a boil with a diameter of 3-4 cm Parasite was so ill that it was impossible to sit and walk. Well, I had a hand for 2 minutes. The next day, festering boil has disappeared in an unknown direction forever. :ay az Was looking for a place where he was, and he was gone. Usually the red stain should remain. The boil grows, decays and goes away for 5-10 days. And here as in a fairy tale. The moral of the story is. Man has the energy of healing, but don't use it. :?

Рита С

A person's energy flows?

Post by Рита С » Wed May 01, 2019 11:30

ММ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:56
The next day, festering boil disappeared
It was not.You dreamed that he was.
In this I believe more than that he disappeared.

Лева

A person's energy flows?

Post by Лева » Wed May 01, 2019 19:08

Thank you. And about the energy flow someone suggest something maybe ?

ММ

A person's energy flows?

Post by ММ » Thu May 02, 2019 4:46

Рита С wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:30
ММ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:56
The next day, festering boil disappeared
It was not.You dreamed that he was.
In this I believe more than that he disappeared.
I'm afraid that you are mistaken. I have a talent as a healer. Already cured of infertility 6 families. Also your accident? Read Jose Silva. There he has a book about it.

Рита С

A person's energy flows?

Post by Рита С » Sat May 04, 2019 11:12

ММ wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:46
I have a talent as a healer. Already cured of infertility 6 families. Also your accident?
In my opinion, that you yourself invented.

Мартин

A person's energy flows?

Post by Мартин » Sat May 04, 2019 22:25

Loewthe indisposition of the organs is of course connected with the lack of energy in it, so of course the imposition of hands on the area of the projection will help. Visualization you can use any convenient to You specifically. All differently perceive the world for someone and white can be bad or red for example. Seeland describes the descending and ascending flows that are convenient to him such a picture, the success of which comes after an extended deliberate practice. Nothing prevents to think the same myself, there's more more important is the awareness and regularity than reality picture because it is at everyone. In General, if there are real problems with the authorities it did not help - neither the imposition of hands, nor the flows and visualization. Can you recommend a technique su-Jok, as the simplest alternative to all these methods. There is a book written by one General practitioner D. Koval, it is not expensive and very easy to understand. Particularly interesting is his personal history when he suffered from the pain and unsuccessfully treated (temporarily relieves pain) by his colleagues and he stumbled on this practice, which can be done with bare hands in any place at any time and removed to hell "do all". Do not take the time to learn, this simple real technique that really works.

Даниил2

A person's energy flows?

Post by Даниил2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 20:37

Traditional medicine is, but what would a healer do not know!