Smartphone = any mind-machine

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
мэн

Post by мэн » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:28

I read the forum for a long time, so I decided to throw a little thought. I came across an interesting article:

As I burned your brain on Android VR, believed in the same and in the end left without a smartphone

For the most part seems to be true, although the style of presentation reminiscent of the banter, but the idea seemed sensible: it had you can implement any programs and frequencies in the audible range he can play both hi-fi equipment of yesteryear. A huge autonomy, high brightness, can be screen flicker to excite the crystals and orgonite, feeding frequency from the audio output on the spiral. I tried to generate a smart rectangular pulses with the audio output by measuring with an oscilloscope, and starting with the 40 Hz they are almost perfect shape.

The whole question in a good piece of software that would combine everything at once: the frequency generator, images, symbols, recordings of mantras, breathing and group practices. I was looking for - not found, and in the article the author also writes that is not found. Really nobody guessed to transfer all the mind-machine on Android?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:58

There's an app Mindroid, I tried before with glasses, but in my opinion can not be compared in any way with mindmachine (I have three of them and prefer mindmachine before application).
By the way:
http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/showt ... vs-Procyon

Амрит

Post by Амрит » Wed May 01, 2019 11:15

мэн wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:28
believe technomage and in the end left without a smartphone
Heh, heh... :lol:
I have a similar situation, a week ago, was left without a smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note),
used it exclusively as "mind-machine", it even Sims was not.

So I don't know what to think, "the universe took" what ? :)