WHO WILL MASTER THE "TECHNIQUE UNIVERSAL CARE"?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Apr 02, 2019 13:10

In the last two years I managed to develop a new method of mental influences as their own, the subtle bodies, and with the assistance of Higher beings, of the Creator, angels, etc. In this blog I will describe and develop together with partners. In this forum, I'm blogging about Fractals, Contacts with aliens and Foamed the water, but now my interests are focused on how to bring out more talents in the field influences a Subtle Matters, and to teach them, competing with other methods and schools of study esoteric.
The abilities of the people I know in a few minutes even without photos, and more rigorous testing of the effects of am on Skype or Messenger Facebook, via the up again I etc for those wishing to learn to feel the biofield palms, by the reaction of his chakra and body. And a test - mentally call on "a Ray from the Creator of infinite dimensions", the presence of angels, archangels and try to feel them with your whole body. Who will quickly feel you are almost ready!

An important advantage of my method is Tactile Clairvoyance hands and body.
You modeled, represent a particular object, the project in front of him the air and hand or hands in the air Feel the aura of the phantom. Clairvoyance is not stable and here in seconds is the result. Or you ask a question, mentally write it down on paper, rolled into a scroll and tuck in the stomach or in the head and wait for the reaction.
An integral part of the methodology of "profit centers" are my information and analytical resources on the Internet. In particular, meditation under a specially selected music allow are not psychologically tired during long sessions of exposure in a few hours, allow you mentally to feel the Creator, to be in a trance, theta-Rita's brain.

I'm looking for partners for promotion of brand new Methods and Schools, especially in English in different social networks.

Perfect "miracle workers" and clairvoyants do not exist. Everyone has their ailments and problems which he can not cope. Among practitioners, ready professionals I organize a group of several people compatible in their views and Channels. Doing so a)all treated all at once, but only the same Team, then the other... b)all treated alternately individually and going through his situation with clairvoyance. In a joint meditation strong healers quickly develop the energy and abilities of each! There is a resonance.

EXPERIMENTS WITH THE PINEAL GLAND - THE PINEAL GLAND
What is important in repairing the body and subtle bodies? Not the wholeness of the aura, and not even the work of the chakras, what do the psychics Is, first of all need to clear the Pineal gland from hidden parasites to support in a protected status at least a few days for which you need the time to Activate the work of the epiphysis that his aura was about 2 times wider than the head, and the radiation of it through the eyebrows, eyes, nose ("gun barrel") was more or less constant. While the pineal gland as a Cosmic Antenna does not emit waves, and the vibrations of the Cosmos, the Creator, the energy centers, the chakras of a person are not working properly. The first thing a competent attack alien invaders - on the epiphysis. It is especially important to calculate, to detect the invader, which has the etheric body, attached to the person and captured, were isolated from the pineal gland.<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:59

ESSENTIAL MUSCLE
It is considered that the aura is a sheath, but it is a solid body type solid electromagnetic body, which can compress and stretch, to strain, changing the density of the muscles. Mental impact on the other person, in the aura of any object at a distance to carry out can be 1)long concentration of his thoughts, wishes, moods, as an option with extreme emotion to the music or even dance, 2)the Radiations of the etheric body, bio-energetic centers, chakras, acupuncture points and the meridan stuff, hands and feet. There are healers that treat people with our feet. Their energy is more dense than the hands.
Above the head are 8-12 chakras below the feet approximately half a meter is Zero chakra.
In about 1982 I learned to emit "jets" of bio-energy from the chakras. Parameters - pressure, density, cross-sectional area, the velocity of bioenergy, quality ("pleasure", soft penetration into the body on the hand).
In June 2018, has revealed that the biggest impact is not the chakras, and emissions wide loft, beams like searchlights from the eyes, nose, forehead, nasal opening in the skull, auricle and upper part of the head, the neck, cervical vertebrae back, temples. In this case, the radiation sources of the head are all structures of the brain, especially the pineal gland. It is desirable to emit the pulse, the frequency of the heart or respiration. When you have got power attack thin Dark entities or the black magicians, ceremonial magicians through the photograph, etc. it is pulsating beams of saving, eliminate the unbearable physical pain.
You need to ensure that all day all all your chakras and Beam area radiated as cranes or aerial, at least 10% of the power. This ensures the protection and success in business. Your presence will bring success to others as an energy donor.
Attacks the issuers automatically increase the counter-flow. In the dream they will Wake with the attacks. The more you radiate, the More energy you will receive from Space, higher dimensions. When I do a long session, you get tired and recharged. Even if you repel attacks and fight with demonic beings of others.

But not all people get to feel the radiation of the chakras and essential muscles. Need training, they visualize these beams.
I and members of my Group (from Facebook we will follow on this blog) can help to open up students chakras, energy Beams and space channels. In mass sessions, meditation is easier. Especially radiation of the chakras and beams – they can simultaneously attract and dissolving of the parasite, and to push him away. At the same time single beam or the chakra can produce a variety of independent action with different people and objects, without mixing and without the hassle. For example, to treat one person to kill another parasite, activate the third chakra, clean the room...
Radiation is very smart and self-adjusting.

All sacred objects must mentally activate via meditation and chakras, to create around the etheric and astral shell! This applies to coils Mishina, cameras, Reich, pyramids, crystals, amulets, talismans, Christian crosses, icons, Radonika, all types of technical emitters, as well as all jewelry! Without this, they are not effective. Especially if your energy centers blocked attacks.

In his blog, "Fractals as a source of the strong aura" I wrote a lot about the technique impacts went beyond the topic of fractals.viewtopic.php?t=6468&start=600

Review Garrick " Thu Jun 28, 2018 14:55 viewtopic.php?t=6468&start=625
Good day to all. I will write a small review about the methods of Sergei.
On the recommendation of a good friend started to chat with Sergei. My childhood was the experience of working with the chakras and energy, then it seemed that it was an accident and was unsure of what abilities I have. Already in the first session was able to feel the first chakra - feeling was a growing heat in the first chakra.
After a couple of weeks - learned how to influence the chakras to other people and different energy suckers. My Wife removed all that hinders - was immediately allergies and migraines (which helped only pills). Now I can see the energy and chakras of other people and their mental/astral/etheric and other bodies.
When referring to the Creator and the Universal Logo was different and very interesting experience – there is an obvious energy and the total status is changed. If you ask them to strengthen certain chakras – 5-10 minutes feel a clear flow of energy/heat in the desired area.
Also printed fractals is put under the mattress and the first 3 nights slept in a completely different dream, and in the morning – as if the charge was a charge of vivacity for the whole day and feeling that you can move mountains.
Development still continues, but now I want to note that the methods work in practice, all the test and feel a different response to different exercises. Thank you for your help, Sergei!"

In his blog, "Fractals as a source of the strong aura" I wrote a lot about the technique impacts went beyond the topic of fractals. Starting around here viewtopic.php?t=6468&start=600 Even began the description of the mechanical preparation of his Fractalizing foamed water with a low tension and a strong aura.<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:05

THE ATTACK ON THE SUBTLE BODY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL MISERY AND INCURABLE DISEASES
Any disease at an early stage not related to trauma, congenital defects or deep old age, can be cured if you get rid of Local invasion and common attacks on a thin body.
Probably no disease without such intrusions. Where you have a sore spot any psychic will feel hands negative barbed or cold radiation. And will try to remove it, acting on this part of the body. Or is this part of the astral body, if he has enough mind.
But we should go further. If you wonder, "is there in this place any third-party connections on the subtle plane of demons, witches, vampiric people, etc.?" and again feel out palms biofield of the patient places the patient or a PHANTOM space in the air, it is often found a very different negative radiation of a living being. And need him so much hurt that it ubralo home. The neutralization technique I detail in this forum describe.
Until you get podlucky, the disease will not go away. In many chronic diseases quite often it happens that your Supervisor hires an Organizer of the special attacks for your sickness, and then involved a lot of demons, replacing each other, and then you need to defuse it.
To check out demonic podlucky need throughout the aura and problem areas of the body.

HOW to ELIMINATE the DEMONIC BINDINGS WITHOUT DIAGNOSIS How to identify the hidden attack on you Dark creatures? Often the root is difficult to see and diagnose even clairvoyant.
In a state where you have no pain, no worries, turn on all the energy of the radiation pulse and give the command "Remove all invisible to me the General causes of my diseases, ailments with sleep, nightmares, failures and vesenia and slow development of Space abilities called Dark creatures, and civilizations." If you have not learned to Emit more, ask Vysshih creatures you to. And it is important that you have in the body, the chakras, a reaction that some tubes were opened and went cleaning work.
MAKE ANOTHER AND CONNECT. Is found almost every fifth person is "entering" the parasites with the etheric body. They live in our etheric, astral and mental bodies. They are invisible unless you ask a question in their presence. The hand as an indicator in the air finds their modeling. Caused by special angelic creatures and removed from the subtle bodies and then generally from the Earth, raised to Heaven in the Department of Rehabilitation . The question "Who me "to sit down" in the etheric body?"
SIGNS of Nightmares, someone choking in a dream, clear off the bed, drowsiness, fatigue, mind third-party thoughts, extreme irritability, uncontrolled anger, etc.
The inhabitant is a demon invasion that has the etheric body in the aura and partly in subtle body

THE REMOVAL OF ZOMBIES
You can "ask a hand", holding it about the phantom of the astral body
- do the astral intrusion on the subject of gambling, craving for immense wealth or power? Smoking? Craving for alcohol, drugs? Sexual anomalies, sex change?
of podkluchit on artificial premature aging?
Holding about phantom of the mental body
- are there any podkluchit the imposition of thought forms, religious beliefs, belief in authority and tradition?

OTHER SPECIAL INVASION/PODLUCKY
Ask, "What of the invasion podlucky are the reason for my so-and-so disease or aggravate it?" That is, the emphasis is not on the local sore spot, and disorder of body systems. This does not necessarily know the diagnosis of the disease, an important signs.
Often sleepiness or insomnia, the lag caused by podkluchenie to the Hypothalamus in the brain. Ask "is There any attack on the hypothalamus?"
Also asked "is There a subtle invasion, specifically hindering business and the inflow of Finance?"<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Apr 04, 2019 17:03

"DROPPER"- A PROLONGED EXPOSURE
Turn on odnopozova radiation from one place without the pulses. Aim for one to three goals, then go about your business, checking from time to time, so that the radiation subsides. This means that it will continue to "hammer away" goal. This will save your time.

GENETIC RADIATION
Give the command open Capsules universal information and programs that you invested in 1)God 2) who participated in the creation of your Soul, 3)the genetic engineers who created man, the earthlings in our view, including the Pleiades and the constellations of the Swan, 4)Your most higher self Is the first sheath that dresses up your source Spirit during the descent into the abyss of matter. We like the cabbage with layers of etheric body, astral, mental, etc. How many membranes is unknown.
Let comblu felt all body and soul the inner first sheath. They, along with God decide your fate. Call them for influences.
In the genes of earthlings argyrophana a lot of information about the structure of the universe, about how to create worlds, how to rule the world, etc., as It would cast much of what is in God in the information form. This information is more than many aliens.
At the opening of the capsules is genetic radiation through your entire aura.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:51

TOMORROW SPEND a COLLECTIVE MEDITATION on Skype
From 21.00 to 23.00 at the time Kazakhstan Almaty-Astana. Even without the Skype session will be held for those who will represent and throw me your photos. I will dictate the text of moods and views. Participants are divided into Active and Passive. Active - with the ability to support, heal All at the same time, including myself. Passive - those who are unwell, are sick, who are beginners in this business. They direct impact only on themselves in the singular. Part of the sessions to the music, which people can separate themselves to listen to (I recommend links to choose from). Passive participants may not be online, but to write me SMS. During the session it is important to write who feels.
Part only to recognize the fellowship with the Creator, archangels, masters, angels, sharing a common ideology my blogs on this website. Sessions are free and will be weekly. The main purpose is to identify talent for new methods of influences and training, not treatment. Write to me in PM.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31

TEAM AND SCHOOL SETTINGS UNIVERSAL AID TO MEDITATION
I start the process of continuous contact, exchange of information, waves of vibrations and bioenergy with higher beings and beings from higher worlds and dimensions of space, where only friendly to humans beings and civilization higher level of development. With the archangels, curators and Teachers of mankind (list your own) and angels implementers of God the Creator-the Chief Conductor of what is happening in all worlds and realities. I want to get the help of Higher beings only as agents, having a better experience with the Creator.
Connect to the Center of the Universe, coordinating all events and Plans. The Program that manages all Programs in all realities running in the main server computer of the Creator.
This exchange will occur through all the chakras and energy centers of the body, including radiation from the top of the head, forehead, temples, ears, eyes, nasal openings in the skull, the temples, the back of the head, hands, podov feet. From the first chakra - the last vertebra of the spine in the back. I want to be a guide for submission to the earthly world to the divine energy through its energy centers.
May there always be work for the full power of the Pineal gland-the pineal gland, located in the center of the head at eye level. This is the main Antenna connection with the Macrocosm and God.
Let in the dream, my consciousness travels only in the upper worlds, but this time around my physical body clothed ethereal cloud of Supreme beings.
I want every second to receive signals, tips, advice and tips, questions, suggestions, symbolic images from the Creator to me and feel the way only He knows everything, including on options for future events .
I want to find in God the most wonderful, enjoyable and exciting that can only be. I want to love God, the world, life, feel better non-verbal Meaning of it all. As an attempt to merge all in one Point having only one super-quality.
I call a presence near the highest creatures, the angels. Let them make their Projection in the etheric body. I learn to feel their presence with all my body and Soul, astral and mental body. Appeal to higher worlds, so I was given the volunteer - voluntary assistant of the highest qualification to help me, my evolutionary development, for training, skills development, tips and rescue, prevention of accidents. This is broader than just the angel.
Doing a complete renovation of all of its biomass, the living matter to Me in all spatial dimensions.
Let my body feel the hidden long-term presence in my etheric body hostile ethereal creatures, in the astral body - malicious astral beings. I ask the higher beings to Raise to the Skies to reorganize and melted down all of these creatures, in and out of me and / or Dissolving.
Present abbreviated All in the past action of God creating and transforming worlds, realities and shower, squeeze them into a Ball and groping hands. Cause themselves from the Infinitely distant future, when it become over-developed being.
The continuation and constant update in a separate file<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:19

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:31

The next meditation will be held on Sunday 14 April from 20 to 21 hours Moscow time.

The results of the SECOND MEDITATION, on April 11. I had an extension of the skull bones and spine. Alla "a Nice extension over the body, the blood vessels expand, blood moves easier, the heart of the cleaner is working, as after a run in the woods." Vladimir - there are beings from dimensions 7. "on my request for healing of view, they sent me Blue Ray - help on the request." "feel the essence one over a huge... and next to us a few light sushnosti (VYA) is several times less, but above us ... and in the distance a few sushnosti see."

NEW TECHNIQUES.
Radiation of cardiac muscle to stress. Pulsating sharp discharge of blood on is ideal for the emissions impact of bioenergy. Especially that heart among all organs of the body has the largest aura is recognized. In some esoteric teachings the heart considered as the seat of the Soul and Love. It is believed that it is the "silver thread" with the Supreme Soul (the Spirit) in the other dimensions, so
Give a team setting, including strengthening the communication channel with the Spirit and you will feel very nice penetrating radiation.
Act this radiation to the opening of the Heart Channel have other people who help.

THE CONTINUATION SETTINGS FOR EFFECTS AND MEDITATION.
Contact the biggest largest and the most evolutionary advanced being. His body does not fit in all spaces. With those who can create the most complex worlds and reality
Mentally compress all time and all space information about the past and the future at one Point, trying to feel its taste and smell and inhale her scent.
Try to emit of the entire external surface of the astral body and learn to feel what happens. Then the Mental body, responsible for thinking and views. Then the causal karmic or otherwise - which remains after the destruction of the mental, astral and etheric after death.
Remove "hacker" programs, which contributed to our DNA wave of hostile creatures to distort.
Want to feel the etheric body of the Earth, in which all men are.
Then the etheric body of the moon, then Sun, then Solar System, then the milky Way galaxy as living sentient beings. And then their Souls in the other spatial dimensions.
Want to experience the etheric body is the entire physical Universe in which all objects are. And then her mind, this macrostomata – Spirit of the Universe or the universal Logos.
Scientists opened the Center for physical expansion of the Universe at speeds of over 70km / sec. Want to get through it a Beam of information and energy from higher dimensions, where the heavenly realms.

Imagine what would happen if the world never had anything. In this Absolute vacuum there will be only God-living environment where you can create space, matter and time.
Mentally create a multidimensional bio-field around your bed with the projections 4 to 9 measurements. Around the house electric or gas kitchen stove and around the microwave and refrigerator.
Want to live in harmony and resonance with the plans, the rhythms of the Universe, the milky Way, the Solar system and then my business will be successful and happy in life.
Write down your current plans for life mentally, on paper, rolled it into a scroll and put in the belly of the etheric body, waiting for pleasant feeling.

PHYSICAL SPACE
I give the command "come into resonance with the Sun. System as a living macrostomata, the external physical body which is in the form of a disk rotates around the center of the milky Way".
Photo Center Of The Milky Way https://ibb.co/JzNNT6P

INCLUDE AEROSPACE MOTORS
Attuning to a harmonic resonance on all the Subtle planes with God, with the Solar System, with Macroscelidea – with everything All is, with the universal Environment. (And then the person I'm working).
I give the command "Enter in resonance with the Creator, his pulsations". "Come into resonance with the entire Universe as one being. The resonance goes through the chakras and the genes hidden in the genes of Universe information". To lose, each team initially went minutes.
Then quickly comes the activation of the energy centers, the expansion of the subtle bodies, good physical sensations.
Let the Supreme being to maximize my eyeballs that activates the radiation inside the pineal gland of the brain.

Want to work with all Archangels. Michael, Gabriel, Raphael (the healer), Uriel, Selafiil =Salathiel (helps to prayer and meditation), Jegudiel, Barachiel (gives blessing), a Jeremiel (holds the weights).
Turning to the closest to the milky Way high friendly civilizations with the embodiment in the third dimension, for Coodinator Union spiritually advanced civilizations interacting with each other through the inter-dimensional tunnels and with General plans and rules against aggressive civilizations.
Let be a regular automatically repair, restoration and rejuvenation of all body systems - respiratory, Central nervous, peripheral nevriye system, cardiovascular and krovoobraschenie, hematopoietic, digestive, urinary, skin, endocrine, lymphatic, immune, musculoskeletal, reproductive.
Cleanse and enhance the biofield of the largest and most important organs of the body - heart, lungs, liver, stomach, bark of the big hemispheres of the brain, uterus (women)
Let my life be of maximum happiness, success, achievement, perfection of all actions, workmanship, dazzling bright good luck, the constant progress and development in her sleep.
Place hands on elbows lying down or sitting. Turn them to emit the outer, upper side of the palms (where the veins, tendons of the fingers). Ray phantoms of objects that I imagine. This will help develop sensitivity. Also emitted from the upper side of the feet.
Go into a trance, fall asleep on and off, with full preservation of consciousness<

Далила

Post by Далила » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:36

Dear friends! One thread of that tried? Share your experience, pliz!

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Apr 14, 2019 14:08

PICTURE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM FOR TEAM RESONANCE WITH HER. Is the drive. Not shows the Moon near the Earth and the 4 satellites of Jupiter and Saturn that are bigger than the moon.
The center of the milky Way, the illustration for team sharing with them the radiation waves. Is at 28 degrees of Sagittarius. If it is active in the horoscope, the person attracts miracles for good deeds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 16:16

Thank you Sergey Ivlev for his original settings, which really activate the ability and opportunity! These settings are required in advance to work out by himself and was recorded on a piece that was at hand. The meditation practice S. Ivlev in ASCS as an active and multidimensional process of joining, harmonizing with the team, the activation of the chakras and the pineal gland, activation of channels and the reception of the higher energies, the expansion of the subtle bodies, the active creative work of everyone on the set leading meditation subjects (activation of the chakras and pineal gland, healing of bodies and situations, activation sensitivity, verification and interviewing of internal and external sensations, etc. themes). Personally, I have felt the different States as you progress in meditation - was the strengthening and expansion abilities, and as the flow of a particular meditation= start - activation of the chakras, the pineal gland and the healing abilities, the middle - magnification thin bodies, an expansion of awareness, activation of work in dimensions, finish = status solemnity of unity with a higher power, your higher bodies and worlds, awareness of the grandeur of Life!!!
As you progress through the 3rd meditation I had a bright state of the expansion - the awareness of the Son of Heaven and Earth in the form of rotating me in the subtle bodies energies similar to 2m violin keys, anchored by its vertices in Heaven and Earth... was first as a powerful extension of the subtle body (new?) in Roman numerals V with the center at the navel and with the release of rays through the shoulder-blades in the form of "angel wings".. , bright output status of the hand chakras and soles of the torches healing energies from the healing rays eyes! Looking forward to the next meditation! Thank You Sergey! Happy!!!!!!

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Apr 16, 2019 17:34

TODAY 16 APR MEDITATION TRAINING WITH 20 HOURS IN MOSCOW. First of all it is a simple test of your ability to influence. Try a new product.
To GRASP the IMMENSITY, to overcome the paradox of infinity. Imagine and feel the Beam, the wave coming from the infinitely distant space created from the amount sent to the Earth rays-waves of infinite number of higher beings. Send in an infinite number of spaces, their light-waves for information exchange virtual communication and try out infinite removal to get answers!

AGNI-YOGA. THE DIARIES OF HELENA ROERICH. 1925 - 1937
Helena Roerich possessed a real bond with the Higher Worlds. Collect photos of the miracle workers and Contactees with the Highest beings! Learn to love them, learn to feel their unusual aura and Channels that we can Learn from them.
"Famous enough thread that connects the physical body with fine during the last. Exactly the same should be chuvstvovany the silver thread of the Hierarchy. It is impossible to imagine it as something abstract, it exists, as well as the tornado with a perfect blend of heaven and earth. The very formation of the strands of silver in its spiral construction similar to the tornado. When swells the energy of the heart in love and devotion, then fly in space shining spiral, and, of course, the law of attraction will meet with the ray of the Teacher; among the red-hot vortex of space — so we need to learn to see and sense this light-carrying communications."
Also don't forget the heart on strands of silver, which as a ladder to Infinity. Can the earthly body to withstand many fiery revelations. But the same thread of the heart keeps the consciousness on worlds far.

We want to think not about peace but about how among the vortices to maintain equilibrium. Thread silver straining force aspirations, then we must know that there is a balance, so as not to burden the thread of Hierarchy vibrations. The thread will not break if stressed. Even straw is durable, yet bent. On the same act clutch silver-based thread, but if anyone does not refrain from random fluctuations, he usually will not keep a connection.
- No need to think that the pain in the lives of ascetics exaggerated. On the contrary, they are strained and developed, how different humanity itself. But what alleviates these sufferings, except the silver thread of the Hierarchy itself? Often the heart sends a sign to the beginning of a healing beam.... every manifestation of fear cuts off the thread of silver.
Thread silver — shining symbol of respect and trust. You can bring the idea of the connection to be clear, that thread would be kind of noticeable.
- Remember The Communication Of The Divine. Remember the silver thread which is wound over the aeons. Remember how I called and as the Divine echo sounded
- Watch what happens in the street at high Interview. It is possible to notice how gradually one loses the sense of the limbs and, finally, there will be one heart. This will not be a pain, but as it is tension and fulfillment. The interview can occur in any position — standing, sitting and lying down. The manifestation said the feeling in the heart is called the silver thread. Maybe she could retract and extend, but such a connection is a sign of intimacy.
- ...Often at silver threads will run the complaint about the cruelty of people. The teacher will often send a Beam of Light so that you can look into the distance.
But when the traveler departs with Our order when it had touched the Brotherhood, then already from infancy he gets the inspiration. He sees the banner of Light, to him We come in different Guises, he can hear silver bells, and silver thread stretched to Us.
- Mistaken are those who believe that after willful termination of life (suicide) they will be back to where they came from. Unwise to forget that the whirlwind will carry them away, like an autumn leaf.
- Will offer You a little exercise that should be performed daily, with no gaps. When You can have some time to focus, imagine a silver thread coming from Your heart to the heart of the Great Lord and return to your heart. Let the heart of the Lord is from Your distance of three feet. At this concentration should not prevent invasion of other thoughts and ideas. Start with at least one minute of full concentration and after the achieved clarity of presentation, increase the duration of this exercise. Can recommend this exercise to all of the burning heart".<
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Алла Брайт

Post by Алла Брайт » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02

All meditation Sergey and different every day and the results are stunning! Today there were 10 people and every time I feel all at once. Even if someone is distracted or on the contrary very involved in meditation or experiencing or else is ill I can feel it, hear echoes to the shared cloud energies. In meditation with Sergey evolving soul and the human body, every day I feel changes in myself. Is becoming easier and easier to "see" energy and manage. :) Today, for example, was meditating in a state of high density, felt the extension of the energies of the subtle bodies, energy bodies of pituitary, liver, heart and so on. Concentrating on any body to feel it, to strengthen it "glow". Thank you for your opening!

Алла Брайт

Post by Алла Брайт » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12

I also want to talk about a recent meditation with Sergey. Meditation group, 10 minutes later I felt the pulsation in the region of the fingertips on the hands and feet. Blood though with even greater speed flowed through the veins and vessels under tremendous pressure and the feeling that I hear the sound of her movements. It is a pleasant noise. Heart, beating in the rhythm of the net more often than usual, comparatively a morning jog in the coniferous forest. Although I was sitting on a chair and not moving. As a "clockwork" of energy dispersed my blood and I enjoyed this action. After 40 minutes came the state of pleasure and enjoyment, the mood was great, felt the renewal of the entire body. So may felt all day then, but things took me in other condition and stress. Communication and time with low frequency people it changes the status, but it is recoverable. So communication with low-frequency only increases my level. Earlier, I rejected it and resisted, and now accept it))
Huge thanks to Sergey for meditation - he's a genius! I admire his talent, gift and human qualities!

Алла Брайт

Post by Алла Брайт » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17

the road by walking
do not be afraid to meditate and discover themselves. All are invited to a joint meditation with Sergey. :D :aa Still love the saying
a rolling stone gathers no moss
. If you sit still and do nothing, then nothing will happen. You need to try and improve, to learn by personal experience the opening of Sergei. Well, your personal discovery, if any :aa

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Apr 18, 2019 14:41

18 APR today meditation training with 20час in Moscow

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Apr 19, 2019 17:03

IT IS CRITICAL TO LEARN IN A DREAM TO FLY TO THE HIGHER WORLDS
At night when we sleep, we can accumulate the invasion of hostile creatures. Nightmares are real attacks on the lower astral plane. Sometimes we like strangled in my sleep. But if we ascended to the higher worlds, the night we cannot attack!
If we push our ordinary Consciousness (the Soul) to raise and stay in the higher spaces and worlds, will also be there and our Etheric Body. Namely, it and attack, stick, dwell in him, etc. Not the physical body.

We are in a dream playing the fool, so much time go to waste! Dark aliens Luciferians block the exit into the higher dimensions. Empty incoherent dreams, especially nightmares is the lower astral world. And you need to go to the Atmic plan, not less than 9 dimensions, where the environment does not allow there to be aggressive creatures. In the higher worlds I have been in dreams. There was such a trembling of the Soul that is above all known pleasures and think that There is True reality. Full contact, acquaintance with God (as a Living Environment In which Everything is located) is only available during the release of the consciousness from the physical body and raising up "the elevators" in the heavenly space. Need a partner who has learned the remote to push people in dreams in the higher worlds. For this cause the Heaven Conductors, to include its Radiation from the Heart and head. Begin such experiments. So atheists, materialists can get rid of unbelief and to attach to Heavenly Affairs. With frequent departures we will teach all that is possible of the higher aliens, Will repair and develop our Subtle body. Teachers and "ride" in different civilizations, even with memory Erasure, to the roof is not moved out.

Алла Брайт

Post by Алла Брайт » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:09

Through techniques of Sergei I can easily see the "bad" and "good" beings who oversee this or that person. Yesterday was the meeting Graham Hancock in Los Angeles and saw the structure above him energy, resembling the shape of the racket cricket. She was reaching for some higher being that oversees it, gives tips and knowledge, but does not reach the end of awareness, to completion. I'm not sure what kind of this entity and where she's from, but it's big. I realized that such interaction with a man gives her the opportunity to exist and to enrich your knowledge, gain skills, increase energy. But it is not 100% of the information, as it leads to the essence of things, and then to the side distracts from the truth. Interesting observation. 8)

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:59

NEW TOOLS, EFFECTS
MULTIDIMENSIONAL GROWTH
The physical body grows while you're young. But thin bodies can grow continuously. Can they be reduced when spiritual degradation? Let's explore.
Imagine that in a completely empty transparent plane live is totally flat beetles, which are not able to see and move up and down, that is under the plane and above it. Now imagine that Someone taught beetles to build their body up and down, in the third dimension, and they were able to move, disappearing, then appearing again on the old plane of life. to grow and people live in a three dimensional world, not knowing that you can Grow your creature in a huge number of Other measurements, areas of Concealed spaces. Give such a team.

PULL GOD FROM WITHIN YOURSELF OUTWARD
"I'm learning to feel your body the manifestation of God Inside of me, my genes, the subtle bodies, to call out his emanations as radiation."
Example of sensations. Group member Alla tried- "Just joined, and immediately swept the body, and the throat, a lump in the throat washed away. Immediately became hot"

Man is like the seed of a plant which shows no life. But if the seed is put in a wet cloth, in moist soil, it will grow and grow. In all cells, it's DNA is hidden by some power of God, the Director and head Writer-Programmer of All that is Happening Everywhere. This is a "live" program-Aura parts of God sewn into the cell.
Next, give the command to release the Aura of God from his Soul, spirit, all I Vysshih, thin bodies, all the biomass, matter in all spaces. From matter of the etheric body, then the astral, mental, causal, Atmic, etc.
Within all matter there is something, that is, it consists of parts to disassemble or nerazbiriha. If you go inside of elementary particles and antiparticles, electrons, protons, quarks, etc., it is possible to go Infinitely inside? Unknown. (According to modern representations, all elementary particles consist of small objects that physicists call quarks. Protons, neutrons and other “heavy” particles called baryons contain three quarks. Their smaller cousins, the so-called mesons, contain two elements – “regular” quark and antiquark, the basic component of anti-matter.) But it turns out that on a physical level, too, can be Within reach of a Single "body of God", something like the Living Eternal world of the Ether. Give the command to the Biofield of God went outside of their physical microcosm of our body.
It's my first experience came when, 40 minutes in total, this prokruchivat. I went to cleaning, the nose is cleared, the intensified attacks from the inside, but then stalled.

First photo - antimatter, antiparticles. The second photo - the birth of pair electron — positron γ-quantum in a lead plate. Third photo - Quarks and gluons, fewer particles discovered.
Most items do not have the bio. But all the photos of space objects, galaxies and subatomic particles emit something, and not harmful bioenergy.<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Apr 27, 2019 13:07

The annihilation of pairs particle,antiparticle also lead to the emergence of photons. Look at these photos and let the team that these micro-particles in your body to pull out "the Aura of God." Write what you felt.

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Sat Apr 27, 2019 18:40

PULL GOD FROM WITHIN YOURSELF OUTWARD =
"I'm learning to feel your body the manifestation of God Inside of me, my genes, the subtle bodies, to call out his emanations as radiation." Thank Sergei for his techniques!
My example sensations of feeling God in himself: "I activate my ability to feel, to feel, to listen within and around me, in my subtle bodies, my chakras (nerve plexus), in my genes and DNA strands. I cry = IL "my I'm with you! IL my You're with me!" (Il =vibrate higher chakras, my energy body is vibrating, I'm vibrating the chakras in the head are both vibrating, the whole aura. IL my - vibrate Anahata (heart) chakra and higher, You're with me - vibrate everything inside (the chakra. genes+DNA) and all subtle bodies!!!/several times repeated/ (IL = ancient name for God) Next is a feeling of warmth and love of God in all the bodies, the expansion of the chest, as well as the status of solemnity! Happy!