Coincidence or a glitch in the system?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Аине

Post by Аине » Wed Mar 27, 2019 17:41

Today happened a funny moment. Had a dream. I do a lot of it was going through, analyzed, trying to determine the outcome of events. In the end, the tortured thought process, I decided to go out, but "stuck". To exit sleep kept saying(not out loud) that it is necessary to call urgently to make a call. Came out with a strong desire that you should call. While led brain into reality and realized that the call is not necessary, it took some time(even thought that trying to split up, do not know how to accurately describe). One eye looked at the clock, seeing 6 in the morning and 40 something minutes, and exhaled that you can sleep, lay down again. Morning was awakened by a call from one person.It turned out that I called him all morning, from 6:47 to 8. I have no outgoing calls. And he was back, just in case, to see if anything had happened that I was already at 6 am calling. Your incoming(mine calls him) showed. Calls were via messenger. If there's no physical explanation or is it just a confluence of fortuitous circumstances?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 0:30

The option is considered sleepwalking? Just the modern man is so gets used with a mobile phone that the sensorimotor system to perform some action, even the participation of consciousness is not required. You are on the clock, just in case the phone looked?

Аине

Post by Аине » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:55

This option I initially was not considered at all. I sleep like a Dolphin rather Wake up, than something will happen. But to really be honest with myself, checked everything. No history, no where recorded. The call came through the Internet. And I have the night off. Plus himself mesengger not display in the history of the outbound. Even if we assume that I woke up, accessed the Internet and called every half hour, and then erased the calls from the chat, in the history of outgoing, they still would have been. But they are not. Miracles.