Selection sacred stone child.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Mar 23, 2019 16:34

Help please with a choice of stone on the amulet.
The choice fell on peridot, watermelon tourmaline, fluorite and labradorite.The latter seems heavy for a child. There are still stones in red, Jasper, garnet, but intuitively the red child do not want. Will look like insert into the main product.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 19:29

Do not You think that the problem somehow hurt vaguely worded that it could give a clear answer? It's like a service station to ask to pick up the bumper on the car came on foot and from the data knowing only that it is not red...
Chicken God (washed pebble with a hole) is a great choice :?
But in General, children in this respect far better adults - if a child is convinced that his magic amulet (the history to come up with a better plan adventure in the course of which the child will be properly prepared chain of "accidental" coincidences, in which he will find the magical artifact), it will work, even a piece of plastic. Well, if only mother will know the essence of the stone, and little know the world man will have to wear a piece of colored cobblestones on the neck "just because mom said not to shoot", the sense of it is even slightly less than from candy in the glove box of the abandoned house is not the red car.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Mar 23, 2019 21:44

Generally, of course, it seemed that the input data is not enough.
I'll try to improve. Baby boy, 7 years old. Aries. Kind, sociable, sensitive, active, arrogant, stubborn(very Amateur polemiki, with defending their positions), the leader. Possess intuitive thinking and analytical. A lover of magic and space. Himself chose once aventurine. All described need to bring in a harmonious state, and to develop already developed.
The novel, in this story, alas, it is not to hold, maybe because he is engaged in the program "rainbow" found in Your recommendations))
Pebble with a hole not impressed, found in the Baltic. Tourmaline he already knows. And I know that giving him the amulet, he immediately run to find out for himself what was happening and how it works. So I chose the Fang of the wolf, thread-stylization of the Raven and the stone. And with this plugging. Here decided to consult)

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Mar 23, 2019 21:55

And speaking of the bumper. The car has been a month in service costs and can't pick up the bumper. So such scheme is not always working. Probably also depends on masterstva definition. I presented the master stones identified, and may have other suitable in this case.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 0:08

Аине wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 21:44
novel, this story, alas, it is not to hold, maybe because he is engaged in the program "rainbow" found in Your recommendations))
Oh, come on))) I'm such tricks with a 60-year-old advanced aunts did - the main thing is the scenario to pick the right...
And then the child, lover of magic.
Although developed intuition and Analytics, I would be the meal of choice for him would be shoved - let's first run he will understand, puybaret, will come up, and then see what happens. For Aries is the best option)))
Universal stones is not the case, and on effects especially - the same stone on different people can act differently... Yes, even for one person in different internal States and external circumstances is one and the same piece of rock can sometimes diametrically opposed effects to implement. The person is actually a hell of a thing, it is not a small piece of hash the crystal lattices so just go and "harmonize" together dorasu is even with the primitive water is quite hard cranks.
I, for example, from wear of the stones only schorl (black tourmaline itself lumped in Transbaikalia) - it just so others are not disturbed, and the rest of the most easier to solve.

And what about the subliminal suggestion of at the age of seven - this I do not recommend anyone. You be careful with that - if already in childhood to try it, good chance to burn out by adulthood.
In seven years the child is much more important than the more primitive manifestations of love and attention, approval, warm words, obremski...
Don't You of it before boring adult with a stuffy other people's algorithms, let their own produces.
I have a younger 7 - the last thing I would do is to ask her to take a long look at the monitor, which flashed clever ideas that I think are correct. I could be wrong - this is normal. But that's exactly what is not normal is to impose on the fragile mind my mistakes - your own will teach him much more effectively. The child creates a character on the basis of experience (including Your role models in the actions of adults in non-standard situations - it is also a life lesson for a child) and not verbal constructions in unconscious form. The more You have "active, arrogant, stubborn(very Amateur polemiki, with defending their positions), seven-year-old leader-Aries". Yes, I can argue that he has a faster internal protest by the introduction of the phrase are produced, than anything else.
Аине wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 21:55
And speaking of the bumper. The car has been a month in service costs and can't pick up the bumper. So such scheme is not always working.
You see, even with the direct participation of qualified professionals may not work in such a simple, linear scheme, where everything is known, clear and logical.
And You want random people on the Internet at stingy scraps of subjective information about the machine that they had never seen, took her perfect bumper that they, too, will never see, but once seen door handles from the same region.
And the bumper may not have achievements to +100 speed, +50 agility and -75 to braking distance - for this you need the engine, drivetrain, suspension and tire work.<

Код

Post by Код » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:32

Аине wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 16:34
Help please with a choice of stone on the amulet.
Fears, fears and fears!
Are you looking for a talisman. And why it is the stone that deliberately narrowing potential.
And according to my understanding, you need to watch what he's most active stretches. In this age it is manifested and to look for (in this case, You are looking for auxiliary features) that will help him to more fully reveal and realize himself where he wanted.
Replace your fear, for his strong desire to help the child to realize in life.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Mar 24, 2019 16:44

I have a younger 7 - the last thing I would do is to ask her to take a long look at the monitor, which flashed clever ideas..
We have all without fanatizma)) and I adjusted to his interests. Clever ideas he is pushing, I'm just adjusting the alternative visions of spend.
And sublimely suggestion it is not always with a negative connotation. The negative part comes rather not from me but from those whose actions I can not influence.

About the stone, I realized. Thank you. Go the way of the magic of the script.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Mar 24, 2019 16:50

And according to my understanding, you need to watch what he's most active stretches..
To build a TARDIS I can not)))
I'm not from motives to overcome fear, or my child, and the motive is just to give confidence additional autostimulation.