Announcement. mindmachine.ru on NTV

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:23

Since 2005 I have been actively practicing and engaged in "Rods"
This energy simulator, based on the effect of the potential difference, polarity. Gives quite a powerful healing effect.

Our government is visible here gave the nod to exposing the entire market alternative. Recently came the release on NTV. And today I decided to remove the K-anal zomboyaschika - Moskva24.

I understand the pharmaceutical industry does not rest competition, cheap methods of self-improvement.

Here is a new attempt to "expose" the vitic project, to which I'm involved. Use, study, distribute. And work with the most powerful models, the goal is maximum effect, the benefit of the people.

Give the video looked like a shot from the inside. For K-anal Moskva24.

I think will air in a week or two. We will cut, mount, put up with idiots. Video without installation. Then compare what happens in the air.

Recently NTV also made these rods.

He had filled up the following questions without giving the answer:
(manners of honourability)

It's a medical device? What is the cost? Why do a study not to carry? Skin does not conduct electricity - why it works? Who is Comte Walewski?

And the other barrage of shit-journalistic questions, purpose and objective was clear. I got real pleasure from the conversation ) I Hope spoiled them to the timeline. They stole my time, I them. The battle was a success, I enjoyed it )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oay8ZuA ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by новый Искатель on Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:24

also this same grandmother removed me

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Apr 20, 2019 22:13

And I realized...
You are obviously her file in the user networks have looked...
Well, five minutes of your time you gave her.
And I do believe that she suffered in that moment, when Mr. Kabakov posted a message here on the forum and attracted the attention of all of you.
But it is the customer story? She's only the Executive branch.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Apr 20, 2019 22:32

рыжая wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 22:13
And I do believe that she suffered in that moment, when Mr. Kabakov posted a message here on the forum and attracted the attention of all of you.
But it is the customer story? She's only the Executive branch.
Any crime is based on the same principle: the organizer's clean hands, the performers - a clear conscience.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Apr 20, 2019 23:30

рыжая wrote:
Well, it's flowers actually. If he wanted somehow to easy, I think it could have been better (although not over yet, maybe we do not know). And "level of support" he is not as high as you we represent here. They're head has to have on his shoulders? I would read the forum first, studied materials, all manufacturers. If explored and climbed, then weighed all the risks. And not happened nothing wrong.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Apr 20, 2019 23:58

рыжая wrote:
Well, five minutes of your time you gave her.
I would have every being on this planet 5 minutes paid just happy. Just no so much time with me, and they have no such desire.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 0:25

The evil you people really. And it's not even personal your enemy. And why is the society is evil.

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:06

grandmother deep in the darkness of ignorance, my condolences to her state of consciousness, the body and the psyche.
AMEN !

To ANAL three letters (NTV) - rest in peace

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:06

рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 0:25
The evil you people really. And it's not even personal your enemy. And why is the society is evil.
yeah, of course, nudo to send her rays of Love and pray to Buddha and Jesus for her salvation, right ? ))) Oh well

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:11

These debunkers are right at least two things:
1 These devices may not work from the point of view of official science;
2 Prices are highly inflated.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:36

Имя русскими буквами wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:11
You're talking about all the "magical products" and all services of psychics. In the magic of the order and famous psychics I am sure they will not come back, and will look ridiculous - the official science, conventional medicine (what is corruption and what sort of exposure can make, the entire market magicians and magic were not around). And honestly, I didn't see in her work something out of the ordinary. So many buyers are actually many people that they lick it from all sides for profit or increase coeff. customer satisfaction. There are no cameras and improper. Unmount any VIDOS at all possible, to reshoot, to finish in the Studio.
рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 0:25
It is strange that you the only one defending her? The others were frightened of anger Kabankova?

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:53

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:11
1. and "official" science is NOT studied ? it's just empty words. these devices lend themselves to scientific verification. don't say the words, if there is no meaning and weight. personally, I don't work with devices that have not been tested by hardware, and was not measured
2. exactly the same empty words. overpriced compared to what ? what you measure is expensive or cheap, a lot or a little ? compared to what ? another value judgment and empty words for which no meaning, no weight, no specifics.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:54

Can not know how others. I say what I think. Hard to have an opinion. Here you frightened of anger Kabankova?

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:55

рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:54
Can not know how others. I say what I think. Hard to have an opinion. Here you frightened of anger Kabankova?
I ? :) to be honest I got a name 2 days ago. I have my own "tehnomagicheskih" resources and their media area.

I have enough. write here right now solely because of the emergence of a common enemy - Rospotrebnadzora )))

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:03

No, not You :) . The question was asked to Martin.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:39

a new Seeker don't want to argue, the man at the blackboard with your video well showed what he thinks about the official science. I want to talk about something else.
Remember how 10 years ago listened to the regional FM station, the youth, led her two cheeky young men who Troll and just fucking with the audience. They called in random places and Troll callers. This time they called magic cabin and began jiving on having taken up a woman. But she quickly realized that the conversation live and listening to thousands of people, start to advertise your shop. Ask her stupid question, she answers with a monosyllabic sentence, and then quickly starts talking about the salon. For five minutes while they tried to get her out, she did a gorgeous advertising your business. I was amazed at the professionalism of this woman.
You have had the opportunity to advertise on an audience of millions.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:42

the new Seekerinteresting , you own it, how old is that woman a little over thirty , for you grandma. But if she doesn't like cylinders, then all the enemy. Girls have to be friends :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:47

Biomediswell, what Christina crook, her nafik your device is not needed. Asked to return, she would have returned, and you just said write.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:52

Video in the cylinders, at first thought, nifiga yourself from the Seeker a living room with a piano, well sold :)
I should cylinders do not sell.
Then I realized that this is a courier the goods caused in some rented hall for filming :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 21, 2019 19:21

рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:54
Here you frightened of anger Kabankova?
You disgusting versed in psychology. If a person is afraid of something, even not go to the causes of their fears, in order not to disturb once again. I'm just interested in the situation, and the importance for me zero (well, almost, discount is great and they are comfortable now). And there is someone to understand, I have already run pushed.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:42
a woman a little over thirty
Hell its so shabby to 30 years. Although not surprising, the egregore her very much "drink". Let ZM to test will buy.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 21, 2019 19:46

Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:39
[Five minutes while they tried to get her out, she did a gorgeous advertising your business. I was amazed at the professionalism of this woman.
You have had the opportunity to advertise on an audience of millions.
And I have had the opportunity to become a Deputy would be great if lie could. And what does that prove? Nobody knows how will behave in this situation. Man is not warned, he came to negotiating the sale, and was on the set kinohi content of unknown, with unknown experts. It already any professional to score in the corner. As it is impossible to be professional in everything, and in sales and in manufacturing and advertising and negotiations. Nobody knows how he will behave eventually in an unusual situation. Therefore, conduct various exercises involving firefighters or medics, so that no one, God forbid in case of emergency, he is not dying and the other is not scapital. But I am sure that journalists are well aware of human psychology delivered in an unusual situation and perfectly know how to use it. Now, on account aunt of the magic of the salon... You do not get excited. I think chic is the case in three road and through the Central channel? I think such a scene could not buy or barter for services? Ahah. Yes, if it's a normal magician he could "make" myself sat and waited for accordion. Yes figs there mages on this site there is things that anyone can learn to do the orders of the world, with an accuracy of "pearl buttons".

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 20:26

Martin, you're a peacock. Brag a lot. I Yes I am. I, of course, psychology was not good, I will not deny it, and men worse, but you are pure Peacock. Hotaru won both dismissed.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 21, 2019 21:14

The chronology at least see what question I answer, "I" and then cite their opinion. Everyone already knew that 5 minutes of time and the availability of the Internet is an incredible advantage. What can we say about the rest.

"Purely, surely, in nature without the brain, the stupid Troll." - So deprived of nature and talking to drunks. They say I don't know, but you logozar, gygy, give pivas with ciplinary fifty dollars. Purely fraternal not drizzle.

So when what not to say, smart people are usually silent. For the future you. Gopnik nobody likes a Troll at all ban permanent.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 21:40

That's 12 years on this forum nobody lowered. Come Martin, specifically painted for someone who was smart, who is the fool.
Well, Yes, you there in Moscow, all Internet have. And we have here in the province.. Do you Troll. Permanent is generally a paint for hair coloring.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 21:40

For very clever.