Announcement. mindmachine.ru on NTV

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 31, 2019 21:04

Broadcast went another story, the author's original text Christine had cut her cut from all plots and was fired. (Information from it).

Coincidence? I don't think... :)

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Apr 01, 2019 20:16

You have long arms :shock:

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 01, 2019 20:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 21:04
text Christine had cut her cut from all plots and was fired.
Well she is already familiar with the technology. Take it to work. + Connection. Perfect at all.

Код

Post by Код » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:07

Мартин wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 20:50
Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 21:04
text Christine had cut her cut from all plots and was fired.
Well she is already familiar with the technology. Take it to work. + Connection. Perfect at all.
She's already been fired. And not the fact that for the first time. Why mess with losers?

Код

Post by Код » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10

димыч wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 20:16
You have long arms :shock:
Certainly the website is supervised by the Curators, who are we higher, somewhere above the clouds. And then the case is already in their Big Brains. And long arms of Andrew, the Annex to this Big Brain.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Apr 02, 2019 20:45

Код wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:07

She's already been fired. And not the fact that for the first time. Why mess with losers?
"Even after the darkest night comes the dawn, and the rain ends with a rainbow."
---Nicole Reis
Fatal not met. But even if she is, then changing the situation, this store will be able to prove the level of the sold products. They say, even a loser has made a fortune. And to mix human with dirt or drain, brain does not need much, especially long arms. Vs systems have not survived. All who in any way tried on the power of "woof" or long arms climbed up, he did and left. Or just left if you have time. And was there, and very influential people. The world usually doesn't destroy anything, he throws up such issues here as the signals. Like come on, do something, it can't continue. If you have this problem leaked, but still rough, then the world will send a serious problem. You just need to understand, what the hell? I'm not doing it right?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:34

Andrew Kabankov, I can not understand one thing. Why did You continue the dialogue and even collaboration with girlfriend Christine, if she allowed herself the AUDACITY to remove You! and Your servants! well in Your office! HIDDEN CAMERA?
I would be kicked out immediately, only realizing that be removed without permission.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:12

Иван Славов wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:34
Why did You continue the dialogue and even collaboration with girlfriend Christine
Christina filmed what she instructed. The program format involves a scandal and exposure. In this format, she was. Of course, outside of work, she gets out of the way and becomes a normal girl with whom I spoke.
Waving his arms in front of the camera to push the statement I did not, this is exactly what I wanted to shoot.

Take away the phones, get to erase the cloud recording if it there was conducted, to break a professional camera and a microphone to squeal on the head leading :) Yes, I can.
But as Director, I am responsible for the security of their business, and decided that it is not necessary to have fun.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:00

Иван Славов wrote:
Why did You continue the dialogue and even collaboration with girlfriend Christine
"politeness — the best weapon of the thief."
--- Good luck gentlemen
Isn't it obvious? It is an insidious, ingenious combination, woven spider. Spread the web, lured, and then ate (in this case kicked). :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:03

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:12
Take away the phones, get to erase the cloud recording if it there was conducted, to break a professional camera and a microphone to squeal on the head leading :) Yes, I can.
But as Director, I am responsible for the security of their business, and decided that it is not necessary to have fun.
scary you person, however. :) everything turned out much more beautiful and more graceful. bi

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Apr 03, 2019 19:49

Мартин wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:00
Isn't it obvious? It is an insidious, ingenious combination, woven spider.

Times so obvious :) 'ocuvite' :)please for us, Protomartyr, will there be a sequel or this will end it all? :) And then, after the fact obvious to everyone. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Apr 03, 2019 19:59

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:12
Иван Славов wrote:
By the way, if not a secret, for this reason (shooting and telecast) this extrasense as her, um, Daria, didn't I?
Christina for some reason got fired? Or unknown. Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 03, 2019 21:37

Christina moved to Moscow 24, think on their own from the Federal to the city channel are not moving. The reason, I think , may be in conflict with the author of the program. I can not say exactly.
Dasha recently the second channel put a fraud number one. She says to me? He says why did you became a star. The General trend is not good.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Apr 03, 2019 21:49

Ivan and I are not in this situation to argue. The options can be plenty, and to remove the old actors I'm not interested if it's possible at all to make a full (not distorted). I just know that there is a certain "distorting" the signal, which is now somehow trying to straighten and that is not a sort of impossible, since force is not applied there (and the power is there). And yesterday it started, and it is apparently here and moving from their homes was another event probably preceded it. In General, you can change a lot, it would wish. In any case, it is a sign that you should very carefully examine... actors. As one of the options by the way this is hitting competitors. Very clever and cool disguised. But I doubt that there is such a Moriarty, with such abilities and he still is even as some were significantly interesting. I think everything is easier, not a few cunning action (which is already said in the ear) and all will be well again, or rather even better than before.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:08

The most interesting that earlier on the website of the store SHEMA seen similar pendants European (and sort of was Russian) production. But the interest of this TV is a Q-link and Mindmachine.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Apr 04, 2019 21:30

Well, they system, they are deformed, why? They are under such things should adjust quickly. In this way, lies one of the solutions to the situation. To mimic the signal. + Don't forget that there are sick in the head to ban and when these patients attempt to create a different kind of trouble, hang in the header threats on activities to create adverse conditions that hurt and people who came at their tip. Liver cancer is sobering - all the adult.

Биомедис

Post by Биомедис » Fri Apr 19, 2019 16:15

To us, too, the day before yesterday was Ms. Pastushkova Christine. Hysteria)) With statements like "..aren't you ashamed?". In the end, I gave her the device of the Trinity on the experiment, knowing what it takes. After she left I found out that she was kicked out of NTV, (and she poked me with your ID), and not in what Moscow 24 it also is not ( as it is in the end of the conversation is also mentioned). She's just in some private office, "production" takes a hysterical subjects to order. The application to the police Department for fraud with the goal of taking someone else's property (with attached photo of her ID and a copy of her passport) is already written. The same was made known to the management of NTV and Moscow 24. The security service of NTV responded instantly.....she's already called me))))

Биомедис

Post by Биомедис » Fri Apr 19, 2019 16:33

Same was advised of her current employer Anton Khizhnyakov. He agreed that she had no right to use the identity NTV and nothing against my appeal, the police Department had not.
Last edited by Биомедис on Fri Apr 19, 2019 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

Биомедис

Post by Биомедис » Fri Apr 19, 2019 16:36

As we need this info to spread, who can still hurt

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Apr 19, 2019 21:56

Yeah. Was the ladder up MSU>>> Life>>> REN-TV>>> RTR ->>> 1.5 years filmed expose on NTV. And one visit to the office of the MM started life away. At some production from some YouTube blogger gone, but still the matter sew. Well at least no children, and the orphans would remain. Who Kabankova with the camera will come - that's about it and stumble. :evil:

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21

And I look, Martin, you thorough dossier compiled. Beautiful work, effectively so hastanesi, seemingly as an afterthought.
The girl, incidentally, is not bad.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Apr 20, 2019 13:53

Биомедис wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 16:15
The application to the police Department for fraud with the goal of taking someone else's property (with attached photo of her ID and a copy of her passport) is already written.
Биомедис wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 16:36
As we need this info to distribute, maybe someone else was hurt
рыжая wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21
The girl, incidentally, is not bad.
The court will understand. And so far, it looks like pure 159.
УК РФ wrote:Fraud, that is theft of another's property or buying another's property by deception or abuse of trust, -
shall be punished by a fine of up to one hundred and twenty thousand rubles or the salary or other income of the convicted person for a period up to one year, or by compulsory works for a term of up to three hundred and sixty hours, or correctional labor for a term up to one year, or restraint of liberty for a term up to two years, or hard labor for a term not exceeding two years, or with arrest for the term up to four months, or by deprivation of liberty for a term up to two years.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Apr 20, 2019 14:15

рыжая wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21
effectively so hastanesi,
The presence of the Internet and 5 minutes of time? This all in bulk. Interestingly, after the opening of the topic by Kabankova and the end of the Internet activity of journalist in the social. networks (as it is in my opinion equivalent of the death of journalist), was not more than 10 days. That's impressive of course. But will it work? I initially doubted it, on my posts all this is read. A climb for her to stand up is stupid, because if this flywheel with MIA spun, so she really should stop with the revelations, there are plenty of other ways of earning.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Apr 20, 2019 14:48

Although I do not know. Now that's "looked" at her. Like the breakdown she received at the time of filming some of the plot, asked for the shooting to finish, but she continued. Egregor NTV still very much associated with it may return it back (if ever gone). View.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:00

Not you some barrel roll

"" Since 2005 I have been actively practicing and engaged in "rods"
This energy simulator, based on the effect of the potential difference, polarity. Gives quite a powerful healing effect.

Our government is visible here gave the nod to exposing the entire market alternative. Recently came the release on NTV. And today I decided to remove the K-anal zomboyaschika - Moskva24.

I understand the pharmaceutical industry does not rest competition, cheap methods of self-improvement.

Here is a new attempt to "expose" the vitic project, to which I'm involved. Use, study, distribute. And work with the most powerful models, the goal is maximum effect, the benefit of the people.

Give the video looked like a shot from the inside. For K-anal Moskva24.

I think will air in a week or two. We will cut, mount, put up with idiots. Video without installation. Then compare what happens in the air.

Recently NTV also made these rods.

He had filled up the following questions without giving the answer:
(manners of honourability)

It's a medical device? What is the cost? Why do a study not to carry? Skin does not conduct electricity - why it works? Who is Comte Walewski?

And the other barrage of shit-journalistic questions, purpose and objective was clear. I got real pleasure from the conversation ) I Hope spoiled them to the timeline. They stole my time, I them. The battle was a success, I enjoyed it )"'
https://vk.com/wall193732132_12045
Last edited by димыч on Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:03, edited 2 times in total.