Announcement. mindmachine.ru on NTV

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 21, 2019 21:58

рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 21:40
That's 12 years on this forum nobody lowered.
The tail on the nose. And then getting there is all sorts of remote places, telling me how to speak (actually, Troll,
flood and offtopic shamelessly and in 12 years never told them they shouldn't do). He will understand better in the mirror view, except the nose does not see anything that rude like uncouth oaf.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 22:29

And that's not true. Very beautiful and neat nose.
It's your unearthly beauty and intelligence because of the peacock's tail is not seen. Ah, Yes. Forgot.
The incredible steepness of the Magician, as well as education, the manner to Express your thoughts, purely human qualities must also be carefully under a magnifying glass to look at.
Where you saw offtopic here? That I treat the girl Christine human, and they don't make it an article and not put on the bench? The power of love, right? Yes to you so famously these fraudsters and gangsters on the bench and planted articles, they hung up. But wait, let me guess, you hardly criminal jurisprudence do. Surely, divorce, your horse. Which did not guess? You cooler?
And while you are here on this forum, Martin, I'll tell you what I think. Humble

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 21, 2019 23:32

рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 22:29
And while you are here on this forum, Martin, I'll tell you what I think.
Mean anything useful or interesting no one here will know.
рыжая wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 22:29
Yes to you so famously these fraudsters and gangsters on the bench and planted articles, they hung up.
Ahah. You are obviously from the provinces, but still very distant. In this country there are social strata, and while one can "follow the money", for others write the laws, they must comply with. Read this topic carefully, here have already given examples of what and for whom are such disclosures and investigations. By the way, I work in a field (divorce, but not the same), where every day people are deceived millions of roubles, it has been proven and tested, no one doubts that even the expert from MSU do not need enough to be able to count money. But journalists of the Central channels is not there, we look forward to the first year already and all of them no. And never will, because they are in such orders do not work. They do usually work on the side of those who pay the money. So you feel sorry for the girl Christine for the work she performs. For what it is the money received for it. Like your work, Kristina is regrettable. Just stupid. And humiliating still. Better to let the probation and trial, but honor and respect experienced journalist capable of this. But Nar, no one is immune to a criminal not be necessary. You just have to experience a strong sense of guilt and the world quickly will make it happen. Okay redI'm tired to serve your ignorance and fantasy. Will wait for more interesting people or events.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Apr 21, 2019 23:47

Adieu, Martin. Don't take everything so seriously and to heart.
But I'm just bored with you.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55

Last year came across an article about another meeting of Putin with representatives of Russian Academy of Sciences, they complained that the Internet is full of sites and other near-magic anti-scientific orientation. Putin promised to understand..

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:18

Имя русскими буквами wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55
Putin promised to understand..
And then dismissed officials who bought through work in the Academy, do not figure supposedly academics to manage people. What did they offer in return? Science stuff and media advertising from prostatitis? Who read it all will be? Let's blitz the Internet with logarithms and cough syrup. They way over the past five years, I have changed all medicine to the tune of funds with unproven efficacy. 20 years was discharged, the people praised in the Internet and here on you, not proven effectiveness, take this brand. Or they think that to criticize their work will not be? Yes, let them rejoice that is the case, and that will be a-hour focus group to suck their works on every corner, go to the factory, in 2 shifts of salmon rich in omega 3 canned and academics, with a "sawn" for his works. And the whole world knows that scientists have sold out to large corporations and all of their research just marketing gimmicks, which is also health harm. Therefore, it is necessary to understand only why the official science so many claims and people are looking for salvation in another, that is tested for centuries. And the demand creates supply, the laws of the market.

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:46

Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:39
a new Seeker don't want to argue, the man at the blackboard with your video well showed what he thinks about the official science. I want to talk about something else.
Remember how 10 years ago listened to the regional FM station, the youth, led her two cheeky young men who Troll and just fucking with the audience. They called in random places and Troll callers. This time they called magic cabin and began jiving on having taken up a woman. But she quickly realized that the conversation live and listening to thousands of people, start to advertise your shop. Ask her stupid question, she answers with a monosyllabic sentence, and then quickly starts talking about the salon. For five minutes while they tried to get her out, she did a gorgeous advertising your business. I was amazed at the professionalism of this woman.
You have had the opportunity to advertise on an audience of millions.
what makes you think I didn't ? and messed them up ? I record and this record made, and everywhere it spread spinning your channel

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:47

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:42
the new Seekerinteresting , you own it, how old is that woman a little over thirty , for you grandma. But if she doesn't like cylinders, then all the enemy. Girls have to be friends :)
36. do you ?

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:47

this ? that's grandmother for a long time. accelerated aging - her choice. she went to war against the market artifacts.

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:48

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:42
the new Seekerinteresting , you own it, how old is that woman a little over thirty , for you grandma. But if she doesn't like cylinders, then all the enemy. Girls have to be friends :)
girls - friends. but Christina is not a girl. This is a very specific creature from the category of honourrelated.

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:49

Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:39
a new Seeker don't want to argue, the man at the blackboard with your video well showed what he thinks about the official science. I want to talk about something else.
Remember how 10 years ago listened to the regional FM station, the youth, led her two cheeky young men who Troll and just fucking with the audience. They called in random places and Troll callers. This time they called magic cabin and began jiving on having taken up a woman. But she quickly realized that the conversation live and listening to thousands of people, start to advertise your shop. Ask her stupid question, she answers with a monosyllabic sentence, and then quickly starts talking about the salon. For five minutes while they tried to get her out, she did a gorgeous advertising your business. I was amazed at the professionalism of this woman.
You have had the opportunity to advertise on an audience of millions.
1. he thinks that the skin does not conduct electricity. very funny. a real physicist
2. advertise live on the radio, and when recording to the montage - feel the difference it was not a live broadcast

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:52
Video in the cylinders, at first thought, nifiga yourself from the Seeker a living room with a piano, well sold :)
I should cylinders do not sell.
Then I realized that this is a courier the goods caused in some rented hall for filming :)
so.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:05

Yeah, okay, Mr. Kabakov cry the Blues. He has a very nice office in the center of Moscow.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:07

Well, to be honest, the girl Christina I was also struck by the appearance. Once declared age is not true. Only.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:19

новый Искатель wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:47
36. do you ?
I'm 51, so for me, all the young women. :)
In any case, if the woman does not look like a model, I wouldn't call her grandmother. It's an unpleasant man and nikakakogo not relevant to the products you sell.
I at one time was considered the Pharaoh's cylinders as a commodity for sale. But read the bite between the manufacturers argue which of them is true and who is a scammer. And decided that I do not need it.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 22, 2019 16:29

новый Искатель wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:49
1. he thinks that the skin does not conduct electricity. very funny. a real physicist

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 22, 2019 16:37

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:19
Yes she is the same age. And below is proof that she, too, has long been over 45.

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5c799b66 ... 00b37f4d96

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Apr 22, 2019 18:10

Martin, a serve-again my ignorance and fantasy. Here I sit and fantasize on the subject, what does adriana the girl from your link is the girl, Christine?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Apr 22, 2019 18:11

Service...
The word-what a pleasant if to listen.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Apr 22, 2019 18:45

новый Искатель wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:49
In my humble opinion, the effect of the cylinders is not associated with the current. In addition, if they hold not connecting, the current flowing through the body will not. It's like a battery until you connect the poles, there is no current.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 23, 2019 0:18

новый Искатель wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:23
And today I decided to remove the K-anal zomboyaschika - Moskva24
And the video you called "How is the transmission NTV Rospotrebnadzor"
What do you require from journalists objectivity, if you yourself admit the lies disseminated information on his YouTube channel.

Биомедис

Post by Биомедис » Tue Apr 23, 2019 14:39

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 16:47
Biomediswell, what Christina crook, her nafik your device is not needed. Asked to return, she would have returned, and you just said write.
The person really did not need the device....she needed a scandal, she got it. Let him remember for a lifetime. And I felt what that "psevdovlast" over people (to judge people not understand the fact, not having the right knowledge, or rather not even having the desire to possess them, and just behaving ignorantly and arrogantly) and got what he deserved. I did not spend my life to explain myself to the ignorant.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 23, 2019 20:43

the TV Channel Moscow 24
Spread in cable networks of communication operators, OJSC "Mostelecom" (JSC "RNC"), JSC "Komkor" (AKADO), QWERTY, OJSC "Comstar-UTS", Tricolor, Beeline, NTV+, and others.
I would not worry about the transmission on this channel. It's not even in the grid of broadcasting in Moscow.
The transition of a journalist with the national TV channel NTV, with the transmission going into the weekend in Prime time on channel, is a complete bottom. Can only sympathize and wish her success.

And about the fact that there is no desire to understand the subject, so that the transmission format is such that people wanted, then removed. And there's no time. Not Cristina will be in this format to remove, so find Pauline or the Marina. Removed and forgotten, the next story should be removed. Logik gave a link to a good article about journalism, they are all available described.

Yeah, good example, most of all indignant honourability, as he calls it, the Seeker, he distributes a video with false information about the shooting of NTV Rospotrebnadzor. Knowing that I removed it completely different channel and a different transmission.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Apr 23, 2019 21:29

You know, Andrew, you are a sort of white knight. You originally, as it was by the injured party from the girl Christine and the only person who defended her from the attacks of other males that her eyes did not see, and who personally has done nothing but shouting loudly, "SIC her, burn the witch, burn. And let's get her on the bench, and let her article hung. And liver cancer add "
I don't know what it is on your side, Andrew. But it was too smacks of nobility. As much as it is hard to believe that there are more men in this world.
And remember, you all, the alpha males of the local forum, there is no honour in order to mock the weak and to finish off the fallen.

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Wed Apr 24, 2019 22:16

1. for these reasons, with the Pharaoh's cylinders and not have any relationship, do not need me there to cling to. working with the source which created them
2. it's her problem she feels comfortable or uncomfortable. same as my problem whether it was nice when I will be hatiti channel NTV. You apparently have not yet removed the clips revelatory, and so you think in terms of pleasant, unpleasant. Imagine the movie will be released by 500 thousand hits, where they go on one of your products. my inventory is done. it is on the theme of "unpleasant"
Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 15:19
новый Искатель wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 14:47
36. do you ?
In any case, if the woman does not look like a model, I wouldn't call her grandmother. It's an unpleasant man and nikakakogo not relevant to the products you sell.
I at one time was considered the Pharaoh's cylinders as a commodity for sale. But read the bite between the manufacturers argue which of them is true and who is a scammer. And decided that I do not need it.