About-Programming

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Код
About-Programming

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 6:17

Honestly, I don't want to touch the subject. But the idea to create it, why is it that is pushing two years.

But it looks like it's time.

To begin with some questions given by the forum in a very authoritative topic.

please Tell me whether formulated the goal of "My mind is optimized"

the Question arose - has used the setting about "I'm perfectly healthy." Do not link the only problem with the installation, but still scored a decent number of lbs. in Addition to errors in the diet I bind installation and the word "healthy" not only with health but also with weight (you wrote about this in the context of "I'm a healthy person" or such). How can I alter the setting to mark it mental, physical health and a comfortable weight? Weight gained completely unnoticed, that is all.
It can be so?

This exercise will help me achieve the calm ,peace and joy of life.
Every day I feel safety and reliability.
I feel in control of the events of his life.

For me personally, enough! But there are hundreds of similar.
I know I few listens, and absolutely no one follows my recommendations. And when I present something here, then I'm doing it more for yourself. More responsible for the elaboration of his own thoughts.

Код

Re: About-Programming

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 6:34

For a start a joke. Perhaps many know him, but in the interest of the topic, again.

The inventor comes to the investor and offers to earn a lot of money in his unique invention.
Tell me!
the inventor of the. I invented a machine for shearing the heads, by analogy with machines for carbonated water that used everywhere, in cities in almost all corners, stood. Put my machines. Suitable client, puts his notes receiver a hundred rubles, presses the button. Sticks his head in the adjacent hole. Three minutes, the customer is satisfied, and trimmed.
Investor. (Dumbfounded). So after all the heads that are different?
the Inventor. Well, for the first time, Yes!

So. All currently existing techniques, methods, tools and techniques the answers to these and similar questions and the subsequent production of results is essentially the same machines with cutting heads.

Someone head matches the specified parameters - get a good haircut.

The rest of anything up to the scalp.

EACH OF US INSIDE, THERE is SOMETHING GREAT AND POWERFUL, WHICH LEADS EACH OF US IN the DIRECTION IN WHICH HE wants, IN the DIRECTION IN WHICH IT is PROGRAMMED!

And if any of the devices its influence are trying to divert our Internal it aside from the General line, the action of each such device, each installation, each of the affirmations, this Internal, easily leveled. The hole from bulika you get, not a positive result.

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 6:40

Now, why some things are so swell and wonderful, for others quite, or very sad?

That acquired here devices working, give additional Energy, but this Energy should be used for the purposes of self-development, finding ways and directions to improve their lives, not catching gingerbread, here I was thinking repeatedly.

Try more lucidly clarify his position.

We each have SOMETHING inside. It is SOMETHING INTERNAL is much stronger and more powerful than our Consciousness!

But we stubbornly try to point this our Inner what to do, where to go, what you want to have.
But if our mental delights not coincide with our Internal programs, it's just all the rejects and blocks. And the more we behave, the worse the results.

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 6:48

Something our Interior, in what direction, what action! And this is our Destiny!

And if it's bad, I want to change for the better, then you need to go to basics, sources, everything to change!

BUT ALREADY THIS is OUR NEW INTERNAL will DO EVERYTHING AT its BEST

Yes, as such that you can't imagine!

That is, we need to radically change everything in the opposite direction. That is, the Inner black, to replace the Domestic white. Moreover, it is Inner White, it is present in everyone, but in smaller sizes and quantities than the black.

What about this dominant often inside black, very well-spoken Sergei Yesenin, calling him: "MY VILE alter ego!

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 6:50

Look at the diagram I've drawn here.

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 7:04

Number 1 marked with our Black Interior.

It's all what we want and what we in the future should be, sends away from us, in the direction opposite from us. And the fact that we have, takes away and divides. Reduces, in a word.

Number 2 marked our (conventionally white or black also suspended) Internally, allowing us to have a better life. It attracts opportunities, blessings to us (attracts and repels), and the fact that we have the new adds, or multiplies.

Thus, the different affirmations, the language in the case, when something is not important or bad - talk about anything. The way our Black Inner, to sidetrack from having the awareness and application of drastic changes and measures.

Therefore people people, even stubborn, wanting changes for the better in force, but snapping up potentially doomed eventually to be scrapped. I don't know this one.

Type, grass green, sky blue, jar of jam is - what else do you need?

Remember!

non-stop - the biggest LOSERS IN LIFE!

Want money?

Be here including!

And note! Here the person is not conscious. He goes inside!

But it's all relative! Our Internal not particularly bother money. They are for him only a tool of something greater and multiple.

Including life in a positive and joyful Emotions!

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 7:59

If you want a better life - change your course of your Destiny 180 degrees.

You need to remove from the helm control their Destiny Domestic, something similar to Baba Yaga, Koshcheev Immortal, and Ivanushka fool in one person and put at the helm of its second Domestic that seems to be Yes, at least on her

and follow to a better life is marked by this Internal best, to your best destiny.

It's the only way to improve!

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 12:34

Well, if it really something I want to reprogram in particular, you need to learn next. Verbal method of self-programming and reprogramming - the weakest and the worst. Because! What or who do you want to program? Their Consciousness? Teach Pushkin, Lermontov, read Osho, Blavatsky - Shine knowledge in society. Words - the language of communication in society, it for external consumption. Want to program your Subconscious mind? But he had another language. And words for him are not the main determinants.

People are divided into three types.
Kinesthetic
Visuals
Auditory

So. Before myself to program, first realize which of these types of people you belong to.
Suppose you kinestetik. Want to program yourself to possess any object, thing, career level, and so on. Sit down, relax, and left hand before receiving at least some positive emotions, on feelings (this is called essential hand) and draw the object, and hold it on his lap and caress, kiss/hug if you want, but actually feel the object in his hands. Test the emotions of possession, of ownership. Tactile sensations - the language of cinestetico to your Subconscious mind. Not words. FEELING!

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 12:43

Visuals. Want such as a car. Do not figure to sit in the chair and daydream/meditate.

Walking on the street, you consider a desirable property of a car. Brand, color and so on. In traffic flows, Parking lots, Parking lots, adjoining areas, and so on. Found? Find time, sit nearby. Consider, imagine yourself riding it, washing, wiping, repairing and so on. A kind of meditation on the real object. To the full Mergence with him, to receive of emotions.

On the real subject, and not the imagined/visualized the picture.

Auditory the same. But through sounds. The rustle of banknotes, the sound of the engine, the slamming of doors, the rustle of tires on the asphalt. Positive emotions, down to the smells - a sign that Your Subconscious mind hears you and understands.
But whether it is to do something/to do, is the question!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 18, 2018 13:16

Код wrote:so, We need drastic change in the opposite direction. That is, the Inner black, to replace the Domestic white. Moreover, it is Inner White, it is present in everyone, but in smaller sizes and quantities than the black.
What about this dominant often inside black, very well-spoken Sergei Yesenin, calling him: "MY DASTARDLY, SECOND I!
You misspoke? That is, in the opposite..it back on the same way on the same rake? :shock: I agree in that case, if you pass the recapitulation passed , reassess the situation and release and forgiveness of all , even if it is hard and instinctively resists, but must reach a state where all are forgiven, and themselves in the first place)) :)
But to go in the opposite...)), but still live all the same... :wiz even if it was nice :?
Well, if we assume that in the incarnation some choose programs service to "the Fatherland" , and some "order" viddui and go!))). Then who is to blame for black-and-white life? After all, as grit , not a hair falls from the head without His knowing it, no one will not survive without leadership from the top)) well, so and so. Then it turns out strannovatenko))) ,that's very good, and butting heads with the hypnotist-regressione(a silent on some issues, like not for everyone to explain, and for me and do not understand until the end) , if the program is given above, and our choice is to step aside and to change the program or reside as prescribed. But if such destructive do not like my Soul, and she feels that something is not right and not there? And I change the program, then went out of the Way? And would it then be considered Bloe Black, just because turned out of the Way? But it turns out that I do not care! Even murderers and other "saboteurs" , as it turns out and executes the program of the Supreme Council "deputies". Since there are too Sweet from the former people, and now the Supreme Entity))). Here's how to divide Black and White, if they are there at the Top of the chess is a favorite Game. One put in the morning on a white field , the other in black and ....have fun))) and Who succumb to iskusheniy to do black. And Black you? If everything is in the hands of the Creators?????????))))) Hence the question:"is it Appropriate to talk about Black and White karma if everything is predetermined?<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 18, 2018 13:29

Код wrote:Visuals. Want such as a car. Do not figure to sit in the chair and daydream/meditate.

Walking on the street, you consider a desirable property of a car. Brand, color and so on. In traffic flows, Parking lots, Parking lots, adjoining areas, and so on.
Yeah))). I already wrote somewhere that my neighbor ,once upon a time it was, wanted a car, got him the spark plug in the Japanese , it was somewhere in ' 93. When nothing on the shelves... I asked him, why do you need a spark plug , if there is no car? And he told me that this is the beginning. Did so))),he soon bought, and money, as you yourself suddenly pictured)). Something cranked.

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 14:11

The next step in getting what you want. The same for all three types of people. Even if you have no money, or not enough of them. It is clear that the need to relate their real possibilities, a little higher to raise the bar of their capabilities and forward.

Read the ads, go to salons, markets, shops with the intention to buy the one you need. The longer the better. You go, choose primaries, eyeing and so on. BUT! Necessarily in a good positive mood. Get pleasure from the browsing, fitting and so on. On the car, so there is even easier. Now full of offices for rental. At least once a month, take a rental and ride.

In General, actually buy, acquire and so on.

ONLY the CONSTANT ACTION IN the DIRECTION of OWNING you CAN GET what you want

Action, not only spells, intentions, desires and so on. Only there maybe something to be, in part, without radical adjustments.

<

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 14:40

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:You made a mistake? That is, in the opposite..it back on the same way on the same rake?
No, misspoke. But you because of their employment have misread the diagram above. In the opposite direction, this means is to kill, to share, to lose, turn in the direction plyusovat/add to multiply. To direct the flow and achieve in their favor, and not let them move away from us. And already in this direction will lead us is the more correct our Inner. And perhaps some situations will be vital, similar to those that we have already passed. But the result is already different. Is to lose to. Not necessarily by walking on the heads of others.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I Agree in that case
Put conditions? This is the management drawback of our reality.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:if you pass the recapitulation passed , reassess the situation and release and forgiveness of all
Nothing needs to be revised. It was lessons. If you've managed to turn the situation within himself and brought to power inside the Inner pribavlayem/multiply, then you have passed all the lessons and perfectly passed the exams.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Well, if we assume that in the embodiment selected choose program
None of us chooses. The choosing (or rather appointed) in accordance with the tastes of some above us. Who it turns out delicious and then the food gourmets of the Subtle plane. Rest - rest!
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Then who is to blame for black-and-white life?
The one who writes the script of life on Earth. But It can hardly be called guilty. He's up to.
Another thing is that for someone there is a crack to slip into a lighter space. For most this is not provided.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: After all, as grit , not a hair falls from the head without His knowing it, no one will not survive without leadership from the top)) well, so and so. Then it turns out strannovatenko)))
Of course, at first glance strannovatenko. But if you think well, there is nothing strange. There is no pity, compassion and so on. No emotion at all.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:that's very good, and butting heads with the hypnotist-regressione(a silent on some issues, like not for everyone to explain, and for me and do not understand until the end)
Thank God! Thank God! Finally! And how are you me just a couple of years ago bugger, my understanding of the value of travel in past lives.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND I change the program, then went out of the Way?
No! Accomplished a Feat that most can not!
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND will then be considered Bloe Black, just because turned out of the Way? But it turns out that I do not care! Even murderers and other "saboteurs" , as it turns out and executes the program of the Supreme Council "deputies". Since there are too Sweet from the former people, and now the Supreme Entity))). Here's how to divide Black and White, if they are there at the Top of the chess is a favorite Game. One put in the morning on a white field , the other in black and ....have fun))) and Who succumb to iskusheniy to do black. And Black you? If everything is in the hands of the Creators?????????))))) Hence the question:"is it Appropriate to talk about Black and White karma if everything is predetermined?
LILY! You made literally bullet pull. Space sizes! And you're talking about the inability to turn around. You've already done it.

No one is purely White or purely Black! A mishmash. And, often, one and the same process or action can be both white and black simultaneously. Just who is on which side of the sees or acts.

The biggest Zabluda! In the Universe just enough, someone takes care of that. Care but kind. Put something in the space and on it a dozen or more candidates. And have fun looking like contenders fighting for possession.

Humanity in the present as will be demolished. It is lazy to fight for a piece of bread to fight, not really wants. Machine, let it do. Therefore Energy up is not enough, and most importantly Emotions less and less. To think humanity is less. Artificial intelligence give. Which the Creator does nothing.

Further, the question of terminology. And who are the Maker and Creator? It's the same thing, or there's a difference?<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 18, 2018 15:40

Код wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
I agree in that case

Put conditions? This is the management drawback of our reality.

LILY-P wrote(a):
if you pass the recapitulation passed , reassess the situation and release and forgiveness of all
OK ))) to Paraphrase, I agree with you if instead of back-on the same rake, it is better pamatu to step back and rework ,rethink))) it goes?)) I'm not about addition))) and substraction. I'm on the recapitulation sodeyanom , because the slope)), which , if minus , to inhibit the receipt and only worsens the situation.
Sorry , the theme is yours ! I will not interfere)).

Код

Post by Код » Fri May 18, 2018 17:25

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:OK ))) to Paraphrase, I agree with you if instead of back-on the same rake, it is better pamatu to step back and rework ,rethink))) it goes?))
You see, we went to the side from what I do.

I'm on the next one. We as humans, are secondary. Primary Slim Plan, Energy, Information.

Accordingly, our Consciousness is secondary, what is Primary in us, within us. The subconscious, the Soul and so on. Won't be accurate.

But we are in a more dense Material World than Thin. And all their movements and actions are carried out consciously, their Consciousness. Yes, that's either happiness or trouble. Conditions and opportunities we creates something inside us. Our Victory we organized our Internal functioning in the mode of addition and multiplication. And here it is not only of purely material things. Apartments, cars and so on. Career, job, the conditions in society, friends, colleagues, children, and so on. If it's all good, then all this organized than in us.

But if we lose, life is getting worse and worse, even if we exert a huge amount of effort and energy, it organizes us all it is something that is within us. Here it is important to understand and accept. And to realize that these two inner something exist within us simultaneously. At the helm is just one or the other. Or in turn.

And the main task, if we are trying to understand what is happening, to understand who is now within the rules and organized. And if the Destroyer, monosomic and a divider, replace it on pribavila/primnoidae. This is what I call to change the vector of internal development. The arrow advances the tip itself, instead of himself.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I'm on the recapitulation sodeyanom , because the slope)
Revision of the deed is only useful in a General perspective. To me have arrived or departed. All items stay in the society. With the goal, either all good or all change is good, better, and more.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: to inhibit the receipt and only worsens the situation.
To change fundamentally. In the opposite direction. General direction.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Sorry , the theme is yours
Yes there are personal issues. If we crawled scratching the letters, you should understand what you are reading, be prepared efficiently and clearly answer questions.<

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 6:02

On the subject of control of us.

[youtube][/youtube]

I experimented in different ways. Even two cards made and kept in mind. Was missing for two, but there was another, where the initial situation was not. That is, always remains after shuffling 5 cards.
Anyone any ideas?

Код

Post by Код » Thu May 31, 2018 6:23

Код wrote:I have experimented in different ways. Even two cards made and kept in mind. Was missing for two, but there was another, where the initial situation was not. That is, always remains after shuffling 5 cards.
Anyone any ideas?
Now tried wife and I together make. That would not be left guessing on one card, I made on the right side, she the left. She has the king of hearts, I have the king of clubs. Flew both.

How can this be? There in the description of the video there is a note.

Recorded using the DU Recorder for Android

What is DU Recorderwho knows?

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Mon Jun 25, 2018 23:54

)) it just show all the other cards

Амрит

Post by Амрит » Wed Jun 27, 2018 15:10

Код wrote:I have experimented in different ways. Even two cards made and kept in mind. Was missing for two, but there was another, where the initial situation was not. That is, always remains after shuffling 5 cards.
Anyone any ideas?
Code, it's all a Scam for the naive. Look what this maps to choose from, and you will see that it will be released very other cards
that is what you would map nor made from the first list, then in any case will not appear.

p.s. watched video, made the king of worms, then I see that it is not, feelings of shock and something is wrong here, looked a second time carefully, remember all the options (2 king, 2 ladies, 2 volts, and their suit) then go 5 cards is very different, not the same as the original.

Аине

Post by Аине » Wed Jun 27, 2018 20:38

Interesting movie. I at first didn't even understand what a Scam until the baby is a juggling cards with it already on the second scenario. Simply and clearly.

Код

Post by Код » Fri Aug 03, 2018 17:04

When a person loves and accepts themselves, their character, their inherent quality, their behaviour, their body, appearance, then inside he always feels calm, peace, joy and genuine pleasure from life. Because almost all of our experiences originate in situations where we doubt ourselves when we have a lack of attention or approval, when we lack the simple human warmth.

The absence of love and its expression to itself leads to the fact that a person loses the same internal energy, the very joy of life itself, of existence itself. However, life is seething and it is necessary to do business. Over time, a man hardened to itself, can begin to blame, to scold, to discipline ourselves through the power of the word, to engage in various strange activities on changing yourself not the most peaceful of ways. Surprising that such a violent approach to his experiencing symptoms such as laziness, bad mood, depression, apathy, lack of strength...

Trying to regain the strength and feeling of competence, a man comes up with some pretty sophisticated ways of additional motivation and stimulation, which are often nothing like the real masochism. But all in order to encourage yourself to any actions, achievements, successes, after which, as it seems he will finally be able to make up for the lack of that very respect, peace, harmony.

However, it is much easier! The lack of these sensations lies in the attitude. If a person loves himself, then appears automatically self-respect, serenity and joy of life and harmony with yourself.

Loving yourself and being selfish are two different things!

We are constantly told that "love of self" is the same as "selfishness". This is a mistake! True love for yourself has nothing to selfishness, narcissism, arrogance, and other negative feelings and their manifestations.

Leading psychologists in the world proven that the lack of self-love, guilt and fears inhibit Your movement forward. If a person loves himself not enough, on a subconscious level, he believes himself unworthy of success, and in the material world is manifested in the form of failures and constant problems.
You don't love yourself, if:
- I think that is something You unworthy
- criticize their appearance
- want to be good/good for all
I'm punishing myself for something (perhaps unconsciously)
- You have bad habits
- constantly feel unwell
- keep track of your health and/or appearance
- often experience anger, resentment, irritation and other negative emotions
- overload themselves with work
- I think that You are weak and experiencing self-doubt
- have low self esteem and think that circumstances are stronger than You
- often are in a state of depression
criticize yourself if you did something wrong
- deny the compliment ("well", "what are you", "Nonsense", "Not worth it")
- know self pity and/or disgust

If at least one of the above items present in Your life, know that You do not love yourself, and most likely that's Your problem. Love yourself sincere, pure love, and your life in all aspects will change for the better!<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 03, 2018 19:03

Код wrote:When a man loves and accepts themselves, their character, their inherent quality, their behaviour, their body, appearance, then inside he always feels calm, peace, joy and genuine pleasure from life. Because almost all of our experiences originate in situations where we doubt ourselves when we have a lack of attention or approval, when we lack the simple human warmth.............
Super !
Well, second round ESSAY on the topic :1."The love of ourselves ." 2-? 3-?
Only about sadomaso))) I would have said so , if such cattle as people , not to force or to encourage to something decent-educational ...it's a drone. As here: at 9.20 13.30 . A very funny movie. The truth is most likely staged.But the essence is reflected.