Cleaning of premises from Entities

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Код
Re: cleaning of premises from Entities

Post by Код » Sun Jun 24, 2018 13:52

Нездешний wrote:You Have the harmonizer and cadoc right, or only Caduc? But if it (Caduc) to turn
Thank you

Or ecovac flip.

My Harmonizer is no caduca. Rings, beads, CRA-Wack & stand. A single welded construction generating a right Torsion Field.

As Aku-Wack, don't turn around, he still twisted to the right.

Aku-HAC-emitting side up. Twisted to the right.

The same K-VAK-emitting side down. Also twisted to the right. Turning 180 degrees does not make it levothyroxine.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Sun Jun 24, 2018 16:57

And he still turns, good nature or bad? Thank you

Код

Post by Код » Sun Jun 24, 2018 17:41

Нездешний wrote:And it still turns out good entity or a bad one?
I do not quite understand. And by the way, totally never even thought on the topic of what Entities can be good or bad.

But let us think.

We've learned that all Entities are bad. Then, for Entities, any Generator of the Left Torsion Fields, will serve as a boost to her Energy. Generator of Right Torsion Field for her devastating.

And Vice versa. If there are good Entities, then the Generator of the Right Torsion Fields to help her, left ruinous.

Well again, I will bring/will repeat a few lines from the letter T skatova, inventor of Tensiometers devices to measure the Torsion Field.

"According to, not only my opinion, right rotation is somehow the backbone, and the left be randomized, or the backbone, but for some other structures, for us negative".

See, he directly declares.

The left Torsion Field is for us to be randomized, or the backbone for what is negative for us structures. The entity probably in the first place.

To be honest, I was all arranged. Right Torsion field in the apartment provided. Move in space with the crystals generating me right Torsion Field from the Harmonizer. But to prove the benefits of the Right Torsion Fields for a person, I just had enough.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:10

And to whom did You prove it?
There is so much information to think about.
Galaxy left Earth relative to the Sun to the left. The torsion field of the person is usually right. Water dead or sick person right, healthy left. Also for example, the CCW creates the left vortex of the cyclone, rotation to the left creates the right vortex - anticyclone and the anticyclone always pleasant, etc.
Thank you

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59

Нездешний wrote:And to whom did You prove it?
There is so much information to think about.
Galaxy left Earth relative to the Sun to the left. The torsion field of the person is usually right. Water dead or sick person right, healthy left. Also for example, the CCW creates the left vortex of the cyclone, rotation to the left creates the right vortex - anticyclone and the anticyclone always pleasant, etc.
Thank you
In the section "Doing it yourself", there is a branch. Ring. Interaction. Bee. Bee - this is my previous nickname. As well as Brave, my former nick. Was banned at the request of the Humpty.

Here there and argued.

The rotation of the Earth. The earth revolves around the Sun and after the Sun. Spiral rotating to the right. The sun revolves around the center of the Galaxy to the right. That is why, within the Solar system, the Right Torsion Field is natural.

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:01

Add. Helix DNA in humans, twisted to the right.

The globe around its axis - also to the right.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Mon Jun 25, 2018 21:51

And if you come out of the cyclone.
We have spin and twisted.
That is, when rotating to the right, formed the left vortex.
Thank you

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 26, 2018 0:35

Нездешний wrote:And if you come out of the cyclone.
We have spin and twisted.
That is, when rotating to the right, formed the left vortex.
Thank you
And where is the cyclone anomaly. But we're talking about the General, major ways. Natural and natural. If only had they, we would live in Paradise conditions. The trees on the planet themselves are falling, or we are cutting down?
The sewage ponds themselves pollute?

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:41

Just would like to know and understand. I'm not saying any of that. After all, there is the rotation is created by the rotation. Briefly - all world processes against the man have a left-hand orientation.Against the galaxy, planets around the Sun against the Earth itself (in daily motion) is also counterclockwise. But with man and other living organisms on the contrary. Twist most living right (twining plants, most shells of mollusks). Human DNA, animal proteins right. Right, you can say to a person as correct. Dances used to drive clockwise, etc. For example the ring road with the right movement considered that the damaging impact on the ecology of cities, a bad influence on people, as the "pillar" of the vortex formed, it turns left.
Thank you

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:54

I understand, You are probably right.
Thank you

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:17

Нездешний wrote:in Fact there are rotation and is created by the rotation.
Well, Yes! But we are talking about the natural rotation. And the fact that around us is created, it is quite different.

For example, you yourself at least understand where the right rotation, left? I have already given a description, how to understand right and left rotation.

To begin with. Right rotation - counter-clockwise rotation. Left rotation - clockwise.

But that would not be confused. Be in full growth, turn your head to the right shoulder and stretch forward your right hand. This will be the direction of rotation to the right.

Head turned to left shoulder, stretched my left hand forward and got the direction of the left rotation.

Now look at the following material.
Here the Earth's rotation around its axis. The earth rotates around its axis to the right, when viewed from above, counterclockwise. Thus, rotation to the right, on the Ground, is natural.

Thus, surrounding himself with Generators of Right Torsion Field, we thereby improve your health and prolong your life. Since I live in harmony with the natural laws of nature.<

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:29

To live in a Right Torsion Field, I decent time they have spent.
I have a Harmonizer generates Right Torsion Field.

Ark VAK, right.

Watch. Protivohode/anticlock. The arrows rotate to the right, against the normal

My plate - rotate the sponge on the plate counterclockwise.

Coffee stir teaspoon to the right.

Get out of entrance - poveravaju right and go. Any building, obstacle, walk around the right side.

It's just a way of life for me now is.

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 26, 2018 13:56

Нездешний wrote:for Example the ring road with the right movement considered that the damaging impact on the ecology of cities
We have a lot considered. But there are two issues.

1. Who's counting?

2. In whose interests?

Where the research is, by whom made, and the confirmed that right-hand traffic has a devastating effect on the ecology of cities? But it is. The main thing to throw an idea out to the masses. The right is demonized, that left the alleged is useful in this case, can evidence themselves no trouble. But here is a simple example.

[youtube][/youtube]

The blades of this wind power rotate to the left, clockwise. So accepted and so everywhere. While they know that this country takes animals up to small rodents. It would be easier. To make the blade a different angle, to force the fan to rotate to the right and see how will the wildlife react.

And such and similar products creates left Torsion Field on the Earth, a great variety. And then resent bad for the environment. Turbine hydroelectric rotate to the left, clockwise. But they at the same time and the water flow passing through them, to the same spin.

But it is important to understand the other. Lip service to humanity brains. Turn black into white. Here some Powers succeeded.

And the target is probably one. To destroy humanity as an INTELLIGENT species on Earth.