The Department of Ukrainian studies:)

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Вячеслав.
The Department of Ukrainian studies:)

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 16:17

https://www.google.com.ua/imgres?imgurl ... mrc&uact=8

Kiev city is densely mixed with the egregore of everyday life... ) if one exists

Вячеслав.

Re: Department of Ukrainian studies:)

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 16:20

Ilya Yakovlevich nojabryov - TV presenter, entertainer, television projects, actor, writer, Director and producer. Chief editor of the humorous magazine "the Golden goose". His new book is dedicated to cooking. But not only that.
As the author says, "all the most delicious and obviously useful due to some amusing episodes of my, and my, life. So why not embrace with two hands the head and did not remember all the brightest?"
And thinking of it's "brightest", it's incredibly colorful and "with gusto" tells stories and anecdotes from his childhood, from the lives of their friends, parents and acquaintances, the life of the whole city of Kiev, where always been able to cook and know how to enjoy life.
This joy of life help to convey to the reader and incredibly funny and witty amazing Radna Sakhaltuev

Вячеслав.

Re: Department of Ukrainian studies:)

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 13:03

When the rowing was doing was expression want to spoil the weather, the start of the competition... )
This I mean that the world and people no matter what (make an effort to be an example to their children...) in this motivation if someone will back...
As the saying goes we have to live so that was not painfully hurt for aimlessly lived.And Ulybka on the child's face is not the best reward :)

Returning to the competition... autumn can not remember in connection with the opening or closing of :) Olympics..
The case is remembered all sportsmen well prepared at the start,adrenaline zashkalivalo feeling?
Someone of the players barked, mylte :) and here is the next one in our foursome "sour" in the eyes... and results. RHR. there is a certain dependence on such aspects... of instability.My size may bark if at the start all mind out!