Need help to determine what it could be

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Гарет
Need help to determine what it could be

Post by Гарет » Thu Nov 02, 2017 15:28

Good day!

Perhaps someone well versed in such matters...
Today trying to put on a child (2 years), my wife found him in a Shoe is a piece of cloth fastened with a pin.
In the garden he hasn't been a week, and the wife says the last time he went there in any other shoes, so a random hit on this subject is practically impossible.

Recently moved from the city to the stanichka, directly next to us side by side Roma, but as a first approximation, they are friendly. A few days ago I went to their home, they asked me to configure the router, I failed and I took it home.
Sneakers were in the dressing room that we don't lock.

Thought to burn it, but decided to post on the forum, can someone tell me what the hell it is.

Don't know how to insert pictures, so give a link: http://clip2net.com/s/3P7Ceix

к-13

Re: Need help to determine what it could be

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 15:49

Today, a kid in sneakers found a suspicious thing, similar (or maybe not) for damage.

Hi.

Damage only works on those who believe in it. This is a typical anti-placebo (scientifically justified and experimentally prove a property of the human mind).
And you, instead of neighing over this and the child has to show that it is complete crap and stupidity (to give it extra protection in the form of skepticism), raise a panic about his future - you are the most authoritative people in the universe, your panic worse most terrible damage.

However, if you hard to just stop believing in Moore, you can perform the ritual of the return of negativity - put this tab any mirror and 54 times to say "back evil to him who sent you". Well, the "our father" 10 times read if religious.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Nov 02, 2017 16:10

Hey, well, that's the first thing I said to my wife (she works on those who believe in it) :)

There was no panic, we silently pulled it with the words what the hell is that, a child do not understand anything, and then he and his wife went to meet the mother-in-law.
I took this thing on the street, but instead throw it away or burn began to wind itself (it's a kid zhesh :) ), and then went to write on the forum.

Roma, thank you.

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Thu Nov 02, 2017 17:14

Гарет wrote:I took this thing on the street, but instead throw it away or burn began to wind itself (it's a kid zhesh ), and then went to write on the forum.
There is not so simple! What is monogram and type track, in the middle of something else. Error ROMs that he mixed together both adults and children.

Adult can believe or not believe. (And then there are questions). But the bookmark is made by a child. I wonder at what pace?
Next. I guess the child did not have time to walk in this boot? In any case, burnt and shoes and laid a stray.
With the Gypsies. One or more mirrors in the apartment, reflecting the party of the Roma. These are your enemies now. About the sentence and the "our father", Roma said is true. During a meeting with them mentally "our father" to read.

And to think. With a fright, you came to the village and settled next to it with Gypsies? Reasons somewhere you adults. Remember. Gypsies will never be friends. We are not people to them.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 02, 2017 17:27

Финансист wrote:With the Gypsies. One or more mirrors in the apartment, reflecting the party of the Roma. These are your enemies now. About the sentence and the "our father", Roma said is true. During a meeting with them mentally "our father" to read.
Said case is familiar . The street Gypsies suggested a tablet, that out of interest to see decided, he sells honey all year round on the street. well when he picked up. suddenly something fell on the tablet, but then I realized, pushed under the arm. Now began to demand money for it. But to trade on the street do not just rook with the cops will not work)) Then call them...and realizing this , the Gypsy told him all he thought )))-to which he immediately replied,"after you." She widened her eyes and ran with his accomplice , spitting around and mumbling something))) Response told a friend who Tsigan a friend))) They are afraid. I do not know why. I did not told.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 22:02

I Postbus, can you?)))
Финансист wrote:There is not so simple!
Well, Yes, I agree, not in Russian somehow))) We definitely need to pile a lot of trouble, to immediately start their heroically overcome))) Where do without it... we still Have masons, reptilians and trump to draw))) And false will...
What the monograms and type track, in the middle of something else.
This piece of ribbon from the wreath. And inside, most likely a piece of soil from the mound under him. And pin charm. Not the fact that corruption, some of the things used as a talisman (not worse mascot in the form of the legs of the rabbit, certainly does not stink), and I know you Wens this shit to heal.
Yes, I periodically read all sorts of "magic" books - very helpful in dealing with rotated on the basis of village of magic (a lot of them, a good half of the working population and the polls are the elderly). Even cure and coding from alcoholism can)))
Error Rums that he mixed together both adults and children.
And yours is that you immediately begin to consider themselves to the right of the other. Roma just doesn't think like you, but it isn't an indication that he is wrong. A child's psyche is mainly formed on the example of adults, so in this case, mix them in a heap with horses, people and drawling howling volleys of thousands of guns - the first thing that should come to mind to the adequate person.
the Adult can believe or not believe. (And then there are questions). But the bookmark is made by a child.
That this garbage did not see, until he started asking where it came from in the boot)))
I Wonder at what pace?
Next. I guess the child did not have time to walk in this boot? In any case, burnt and shoes and laid a stray.
And along with your house, neighbours Roma, the neighbors of Roma and also a kindergarten, and necessarily together with staff and pupils - just in case)))
Gareth, send that shit to them over the fence at night, and to gain impressions of something to add, like a piece of cat hair or piece of nettles. That's where the panic starts... I would show love to see)))
About the sentence and the "our father", Roma said is true.
Roma has mentioned this set of sounds exclusively as the ritual to divert the mind. Template psychotherapy, which used ritual magic was called. And there is no difference, that reading - Mayakovsky, mumbo Jumbo, the Psalms or Luke Mudischeva - prayers, incantations, rhythmic verses and a three-storey mats work the same if they have the same believe.
And to think. With a fright, you came to the village and settled next to it with Gypsies?
And you have all their neighbors know biography? How many of them are killers, thieves, non-traditional oriented or abled? And that can also move in time?))) In the far East of the hectare, so of the neighbors just wild boars and bears, and then at a great distance.
the Reasons somewhere you adults.
The causes of what, sorry? The fact that the neighbors were the children of fire and the Sun? A mysterious occurrence in the boot of garbage? Or relationship to this garbage? Most of the reasons initially located outside the circle of its influence.
Remember. Gypsies will never be friends. We are not people to them.
People do a lot of people who do not, and indeed now the man - wolf, the obstacle and food))) But then I will not argue.<

сол

Post by сол » Thu Nov 02, 2017 22:05

I Postbus, can you?)))
living person all you can ))) that does not harm others... and to mess with - solid benefits ))) I agree with everything )))

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:11

к-13 wrote:I Postbus, can you?)))
What do you do if no longer able to?
к-13 wrote:And yours is that you immediately begin to consider themselves to the right of the other.
I never put my Consciousness to the left, right or above the other. I always consider everything separately. I think so, but that's different. Compare. And then make a conclusion. I believe that my understanding is more correct? Well! But the other one, not his fault that his understanding or not quite complete or even not correct. They run one Force, me the other. And therefore, I can not be higher than the other person thinking differently.
к-13 wrote:a child's Psyche is mainly formed on the example of the adults
Including. But if you wear baby BJ site, it regardless of the examples of the adults will form habits, according to laid down BJ programs/modules.
к-13 wrote:And at the same time his house, the house of the neighbors of Roma, the neighbors of Roma and also a kindergarten, and necessarily together with staff and pupils - just in case)))
Boot burned to protect from the introduction of his psyche of negative energy and information programs. I mean, I am talking about protection. Are you talking burning homes, kindergartens and so on, are talking about the attack. That is, at best, exceeding the limits of necessary defense. So I'm in this situation the defender, you are the aggressor. After all, as the saying clever saying that I always quote on the forum: "SOMEONE CALLED, AND CALLED!"
к-13 wrote:And you have all their neighbors know biography?
I don't need to know their biography. But I can easily define their abilities. Including in terms of the possible radiation of their aggression. But your entrance I pacified. Five rings Sliema in the attic of large size, well cleared field.
к-13 wrote:And that can also move in time?)))
I decide when I move.
к-13 wrote:In the far East of the hectare, so of the neighbors just wild boars and bears, and then at a great distance
So I'm in the far East. But as bears and boars, then I have a much better opinion than most people.
к-13 wrote:most of the reasons initially located outside the circle of its influence.
All the reasons our location and our behavior in society - is within us. Moreover, there are both major and minor.

We can argue with you for a long time. There are plenty of arguments and counterarguments. As disagree on some key priorities and understandings. Therefore, I propose to shake hands and end the controversy.<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:04

Финансист wrote:But the bookmark is made by a child. I wonder at what pace?
Not sure were in a rush.

Финансист wrote:I believe, the child did not have time to walk in this boot?
Time.
Финансист wrote:And think. With a fright, you came to the village and settled next to it with Gypsies? Reasons somewhere you adults. Remember. Gypsies will never be friends. We are not people to them.
We stopped here not for the rest of my life, and for a year or two, so not much "was residuali territory."
The reason is simple - in a short time to find a decent house for a modest budget, parallel to build your.
Nobody thinks of the Gypsies my friends, I had contact with them once when I went to their home to configure the router, for which I thanked as sincerely pokazlos me, a jar of garlic.
к-13 wrote:Gareth, send that shit to them over the fence at night, and to gain impressions of something to add, like a piece of cat hair or piece of nettles. That's where the panic starts... I would show love to see)))
Quote:
Roma, we're temporarily working from home, sitting quietly and not bothering anyone. Besides, I can't with 100% certainty say that this is what they are) So I'll just burn the damn thing.

In this story the most annoying is that something is lurking near the house or even in the house (if planted in the dressing room) and the fact that someone has evil intent for my child who never hurt no-one.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59

Гарет wrote:In this story the most annoying is that something is lurking near the house or even in the house (if planted in the dressing room) and the fact that someone has evil intent for my child who never hurt no-one.
Get yourself a smaller brother - the village - the first item improvement))) Only accustom is only from a bowl, and then often have to be changed with these neighbors...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 03, 2017 13:35

Финансист wrote: Boot burned to protect from the introduction of his psyche of negative energy and information programs.
)) Well, for the same rituale as Roma suggests, to distract his own attention , and focus on damage, just pour Szalai in the boot to pour the sacred water , if religious, hold it over a fire -type to burn the negative information. Then you can come up with a funny ritual dance with a tambourine, you can just as Roma were advised to throw back with its bells and whistles)). Rustle ,really, it is a lot of fun. Home does the brain not make, frightened , so defeated. Introduced the anchors. So the better course is not to focus on it. Rustic magic more often on any crap of type of the burial ground ...what can I say, necromancy solid. There is no mind, moral Kollek.

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 13:44

and possible the easiest option... But the simplest and less costly (emotionally, mentally) - this is the most correct.

You can take a rag, to come to the neighbors and make all his suspicions and fears, but do it calmly and politely, without pretension, but simply to ask if they know where it came from in the Shoe of a child, because you no one else spoke. And just give it to them or put on the table. The psychological effect of white magic guaranteed ))) Instead of black magic intimidation in the form of adding, multiplying this...

After all, they will deny everything, knowing that they did. The internal start action, and somewhere there, very deep, stirs the conscience ))) And after that it will never do anything to hurt you because they know that you know what they did, and that you are not afraid. Will start to subconsciously afraid of you yourself, but not black, and in the form of respect ))) Well, sort of alone came into the lair, calm and confident.

You and the district to intimidate ))) Well, if you will lead to a state of passion, denial could not hold back and freak out plenty, resorting to threats ))) Unless of course you are sure that they are. And sure do not want good relations with neighbors.
Last edited by сол on Fri Nov 03, 2017 14:03, edited 3 times in total.

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 13:52

and yet, maybe they have nothing bad in mind had not. And wanted to thank you for making guardian of the child. Usually pins pin from the evil eye, not evil eye (the fact that the evil eye is the belief in him is another point, talking about beliefs). In this case, you will look very stupid ))) That benefit you the most.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Nov 03, 2017 15:01

сол wrote:and yet, maybe they have nothing bad in mind had not. And wanted to thank you for making guardian of the child.
why would they then just give it up???
you do the Roma communicate???
to frighten the Roma district???? :lol:
they fear only return your own *padding*.....
сол wrote:And just give it to them or put on the table. The psychological effect of white magic guaranteed )))
:lol:
repeat=Gypsies!
for others, it may have an effect....but not them!they are completely free of conscience, honor and other attributes of the average person..
they have to cheat in Naryana is considered the highest act!
к-13 wrote:Spoilage is only those who believe in it. This is a typical anti-placebo (scientifically justified and experimentally prove a property of the human mind).
it ...your scientific justification crumble on multiple facts!
In her youth, my mother didn't believe in all this *crap...until I faced myself....
began to appear bouts of illness, exactly at the hour, ie at a certain time and episodic nature/it is an obvious signs of damage guidance/...but how do not believe....laughed about it....I went to life-death....
then, in desperation, she appealed to by his grandmother, and she helped her.....and the blight has receded..

so the question of faith has power when it is much more *the mustard seed.....
and also immunity to this stuff depends on the integrity of the energy cocoon..../this is well told Toltecs/
well, or do you need to be able hills Love...
you can say that?
or are you still experiencing irritation, anger....?

and
Yes...
it may not be Gypsies, so that the return to do not possible the recipient, and master gizmos
Gypsies are also different....especially if they can't camp live, Russified
Gypsy magic can be aimed at help...all depends on the person<

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 15:16

In her youth, my mother didn't believe in all this *crap...until I faced myself....
began to appear bouts of illness, exactly at the hour, ie at a certain time and episodic nature/it is an obvious signs of damage guidance/...but how do not believe....laughed about it....I went to life-death....
then, in desperation, she appealed to by his grandmother, and she helped her.....and the blight has receded..
self hypnosis is a powerful thing. As the narrowing of the focus of perception.

Until a man has discovered various laws of physics such as hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, and so on - he thought that the storm and thunder happen at the will of the gods. It seems like they are angry...

In principle, in fact, than a storm and the thunder and the laws of physics, not the will of the gods ))) Only causal connection is not installed correctly were ))) All the ills of misunderstanding - the sleep of reason produces monsters

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Nov 03, 2017 15:37

сол wrote:self hypnosis is a powerful thing.
strong....but not less energy need for the ability to use it.
just in case hypnosis and.....there was the your favorite horse-skepticism

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Nov 03, 2017 15:40

сол wrote:Until a man has discovered various laws of physics such as hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, and so on - he thought that the storm and thunder happen at the will of the gods. It seems like they are angry...
that this is your limitations=you're watching and choose=or this or that-like the other is not given....
and if you look at the advanced perception this phrase a lot to see...but you do not need it-a proven and well!
it is enough to remove superstition ...

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 15:47

people love to blame everyone else for their own errors ))) Like, you're watching narrowly "or or". But "I completely reject the science and evidence, though very wide because I want to" ))))

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 16:01

Wise, but you continue to cast spells on the unfortunate author of the theme ))) Can you get )))

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Nov 03, 2017 16:24

сол wrote:on the unfortunate author of the theme
and why is it you have identified *poor?
I believe that such a lining is necessary to pay attention and try to protect yourself and your family
forewarned is forearmed

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 16:31

this is damage or if anyone hypnosis... to Compel another person something that you yourself want (or think).

The only question is the color of the hypnosis. Your black magic is awesome :ay

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Nov 03, 2017 16:47

Well, we are not unhappy, kebab fry gathered, any change in the child's behavior is not visible.

What about the neighbors-Gypsies, do not know these are his farm (now boasted to me that the vine is cut), she is a teenager they are no different from regular kids - go to school's teleconferencing the phone, very polite.
к-13 wrote:Get a smaller brother in the village - the first item improvement))) Only accustom is only from a bowl, and then often have to be changed with these neighbors...
We have one (it fell more than a dozen berezdov and the three countries :) ), but it is the bulldog and its on the street did not leave - you know that we have a cold (though today great weather).
They are now interested in bites, I said it's a bulldog, a beast and not a dog :lol:
Well, a kitty, too, echo immediately opened upon arrival (it was said, even though I did not believe that a pedigree does not catch mice, but it is in less than three months start to click :) )

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Nov 03, 2017 17:21

сол wrote:to Convince another person that you most want (or think).
it was true, if only talked about it I....and so...
сол wrote:the only question is the color of the hypnosis. Your black magic is awesome
and you in a past life was an Inquisitor....or this one? :lol:
Гарет wrote:what About the neighbors-Gypsies, do not know these are his farm (now boasted to me that the vine is cut), she is a teenager they are no different from regular kids - go to school's teleconferencing the phone, very polite.
well, they can do with it then...
the caster and anyone else.....
it would be necessary to know the direction it's padding....
there is a grandma who knows how to return so that *the owner padding * will come to you....and he will be PTS is not good

сол

Post by сол » Fri Nov 03, 2017 17:26

it was true, if only talked about it I....and so...
and you just believe it ))) Once hypnotized. Installing to hypnotize the same, yet more people )))

Black loves sex, which is why it's so much.
and you in a past life was an Inquisitor....or this one?
I would not in your place to expect any past or next life... On the minimax principle from game theory. And at the same time on the same principle, wouldn't do anything to them to lose.

You just intimidate the person, even without a good purpose. Just trying to copy the nonsense in which you believe yourself ))) Well, that one sink was boring, so the company was )))

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Nov 03, 2017 17:52

сол wrote:I wouldn't in your place to expect any past or next life...
Igor...I'm very good...strange that you write about it!
directly wonder....
the impression is that it's not you at all....such a rich experience.....you crossed one=NOT CONFIRMED, THEN THERE is NO
you there is no one of his companions is not the case have settled?and then maybe it is time to call an exorcist?
сол wrote:You just intimidate the person, even without a good purpose.
caution!
don't try to put me in any light..black or white, it's not your *teeth
thereby only make me laugh)))
and pay attention to your vocabulary:
sinking
black
your mania to be cleaned
and the like=all of Your Subconscious issues.....
maybe this is a cry for help...XS