About Spiritual Development and the Spiritual

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ
Re: About Spiritual Development and the Spiritual

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 25, 2017 13:46

None of us are perfect. And I am far from such thing. But imagine the ancient scales with plates and ducks. Put on scale plate it.did. There feedback. And their distrust for a second. So what?

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 13:47

Put it on the plate of the scales that Mr.did.
he didn't, he just said ))) And could not confirm. Just was silent when it came to the real test

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 25, 2017 13:48

.по. wrote:Why not want it? It would be enough to write properly and all I would be forever behind... Von Rita could also...
Out of a sense of dignity. Did not want to dance to your tune. Don't have to.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 25, 2017 13:51

.по. wrote: here, too, feel the items? It is the same test will hold?
No! I have already answered.

First. This is due to work purposes. Second. I've never tried to verify the authenticity of things. But to be honest, I'm in principle interested. But in the future. Not now. Other plans.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 25, 2017 13:53

.по. wrote:
Put it on the plate of the scales that Mr.did.
he didn't, he just said ))) And could not confirm. Just was silent when it came to the real test
The real test is that? And why should he? It is their creativity and efficiency have all proved.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 13:59

Imagination and reality - different things ))) So you're afraid of the test... Everyone who can not - afraid. Anyone who can agree. What man is afraid, if it's the truth. On the contrary, he is happy to know whether or not it, check

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 25, 2017 14:08

I told you. I'm not afraid verification. But I at this stage of my development it is ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY AND EVEN HARMFUL! But perhaps the time will come when I such checks will be engaged. I am constantly working on himself and on his plan. What my plans for the coming period no, I don't matter. You can think what you want. But it atoi speculation. Only!

To me it has nothing to do.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 14:14

that speech...

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Mon Sep 25, 2017 15:34

Financier as well as the way the ring and kuwaki - use?

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 25, 2017 15:54

Хорошо wrote:Financier as well as the way the ring and kuwaki - use?
Yes! Ring proshlogo year (5shtuk, size 3.5 merc 188) is located in the attic (I have a top floor).
Aku-Wack on the situation rarely. The harmonizer is not activated permanently under the bed in the middle. Possible improves fractals under the mattress.

All the complex.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:55

what if this clever boy? You to him do not reach even close. He was seeing and understanding. And you're apparently blind and stupid. Yes, and the globular! The type of people I particularly don't like. Freeloaders!

But since I was offered two options (1) shake each other's hands; 2) carry-on friendly picks) and you're judging by the behavior, chose option two, then I just have to continue it.

But that would not glamity branch Sergey, I will continue the topic "About spiritual development and the spiritual".

I'm offered not to disturb him from work?

In General, a few hours in the branch of the Spiritual, we are waiting for the movie! Starring - Millenium!

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:57

what if this clever boy? You to him do not reach even close. He was seeing and understanding. And you're apparently blind and stupid. Yes, and the globular! The type of people I particularly don't like. Freeloaders!
That's the Way... About freeloaders... Financier, how many money you have transferred to Sergey Ivlev for his efforts? Or for free use? ))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 28, 2017 15:16

.по. wrote: That's the Way... About freeloaders... Financier, how many money you have transferred to Sergey Ivlev for his efforts?
They have a mutual interest, Sergey , the Financier is as "experimental" )))well, if I may say so. And not only he, because Sergey helps him help to develop statistics to ...from Seite coincidence.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 15:20

So, let's start!
Here is a post master named the Milenium. On a branch of the fractals. And on the subject of fractals.

:) :) :) honestly after reading more than 10 pages of nonsense about nothing, there is certainly something to praise people. :)

I think that this companion has at least a little intelligence and imagination. So I'll draw some imaginary scenario.

So, my name is Sergey. I'm theme and share their experience. At the same time I'm a commercial activity. Not here in the forum, and at home. I have a big customers and the volume of orders well into the millions.

But recently, a gentleman on the forum, in my branch nakropal this.

:) :) :) honestly after reading more than 10 pages of nonsense about nothing, there is certainly something to praise people. :)

And it was necessary to happen that just recently, I signed a contract for the execution of the order in the amount of 5 000 000 (five million) rubles, and the next day, the owner of the company with which I signed the contract, accidentally wandered into the forum and read this.

Read, appreciated, and terminated my contract. The figure is not earned income, I cited above, putting the contract amount. Since my work - intellectual work.

My grief immensely, and I asked for help to people with a criminal bent. And have experience of such operations, which is why they are called showdown. My people have scored the Milenium arrow. Milenium came to arrow with his people.

I did the present Millennium in the form of not received incomes which occurred as a result of termination of the contract, caused by the Milenium. Who accused me that I am delusional. On the first ten pages and beyond.

The Milenium was requested to justify your market, prove the validity of their accusations. Or to repair the damage. 5 000 000.

You should have seen bleating this Milenium and its appearance.

In this futuristic scenario to end.

Now, prove all of us here, justify your words that in a branch of Sergey nonsense.

Prove distinctly, in a normal language, with numbers and formulas. Exactly!

You idiots used to throw words and not to answer for the market. But in principle ever have to hold back. All this is possible.

So answer me, why do you take responsibility and insult a respected man? There is reason? Proves!

And I'll continue to draw your portrait. In the next posts!<

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 15:53

.по. wrote:Financier, how many money you have transferred to Sergey Ivlev for his efforts?
Not at all!

But there are no freebies. I have several times offered Sergey to pay the money and make the order. But he let it pass. The fractals and videos sent. Sergey if you remember, can confirm. But you neither I nor Sergei would not believe.

So I can offer the following.

1) Discuss the issue with Sergey and get him to agree.

2) if "YES", we choose an authoritative person on the forum. For example, LILY, Mal or or someone else. Personally, I trust these people immensely. I go to one of them via PM, give them my email and password. One of them comes and looks my correspondence with Sergei. And either confirm that I proposed to Sergey money, or accusing me of lying.

You satisfied with this?

You critters of the little finger its not worth. I'm behind a wall, not because as you put it, I use it with fractals for free (and in fact he and you have suggested) and for his enormous human qualities. He is a Man with a capital letter. And you and Milenium normal worms. Dung.

Well, so what? Will the test hold?

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:08

Why I called the Milenium freeloaders. You can dig on the forum. But all I have here this post.

what is the range radiated by the device and From and what is the structure of the signal is FM, AM, pulse? than measured? it is important! thank you. as far as I know only the klystron and traveling wave tube can generate a signal in the UHF range? transistors of this range are as a house or car, and under the control voenproma :) it is very interesting that at the core, 90% of UHF devices on the market profonatsiya and fraud there is a maximum microwave :) thank you I will be glad of any information openly or in a PM :) az

It is in the subject distinguished Tasergate. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6325&start=200

And this is the answer of Tasergate. There!

I can believe You. It is important for You, if You are trying, by our own researches to get the necessary information, and without material and monetary costs to save yourself or someone a dozen years. So, I think, guess I'll "tell" on the element base used in the devices.

What can I add? Nothing! And so it is clear that the man was trying to get a freebie at least some part of the performance characteristics of the device.

Me personally, with this STU, everything is clear! Waiting for the justification of his claims about nonsense in the topic of fractals.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:39

And now we will deal with the ability of Millennium to competently Express your thoughts.

You have no such topics were not asked to create, but colour created so guide, offers practical info, not info about how space karabli travel through the Grand theatre
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6402&p=178607#p178607

Go!

1. Colour - written separately. Since

2. accepted - written by the letter A. bandgate

3. practical info - a stylistic mistake. That's right - practical infofrom

4. and not info about how space the same stylistic error. Right again, infofrom

5. karabli Again, a mistake. Correctly, toaboutrable.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:00

[youtube][/youtube]

This Milenium with in passing. Here they are creatures of life.

Milenium, we expect you to evidence that written by Sergey, is nonsense!
Last edited by Финансист on Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:00

not at all!
But there are no freebies.
You believe that the products work. The money is not transferred. Got on a freebie therefore. And all is good, let them, why not...

But your own statement it looks funny ))) Being a Freeloader, you are accused of freeloading of the Millennium who have not received
Yes, and the globular! The type of people I particularly don't like. Freeloaders!
It turns out that you don't like something you do to yourself... Afraid to admit, but the subconscious knows the truth and says on the forum... But just enough to love yourself and all vile freeloaders somewhere to disappear

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:20

[youtube][/youtube]

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:35

[youtube][/youtube]

Have you ever before will Nazarites!

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:02

So it seems to you that you can baslat so on to infinity. The people on the forum are patient, the creators/manufacturers of the devices live under the wing and the knowledge of the Buddha, the owner of the website, one democratic and soft!

But it does not understand simple things. Around us the Sensible World. And all the ideas THEY are thinking, THIS smart WORLD!

It is not from nothing to do! Fractals can help many. But some scum wanting to assert themselves at the expense of the people they cannot hold a candle to openly vilify and creators and products. Thereby blocking others, little prepared to develop further, introducing doubt into their heads.

And now the idiots come in. Do you really believe that you are invulnerable, eternal, and you always will get away with your activities?

And this despite the fact that these knowledge and products promote not really ASD, Aura, Michael, Sazerac and the list goes on, but behind them FORCES FROM the SUBTLE WORLD.

[youtube][/youtube]

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Sep 29, 2017 13:10

Финансист wrote:You ever to the marketyo u!
I'm not essentially but only in form 8)
What a pity that almost the standard literature on the forum is necessary, as the vast majority of the rest of the refresh your memory section [url=http://russian_argo.academic.ru/3031/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%81%D1%8F]"prefixes and prepositions"[/url] :cry:
Tells how my multiple sclerosis(he, however, often lies :oops: ) the method is simple - try whento acity between any adjective. If it worked, let it whenAchensee and will be blank. :?

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Fri Sep 29, 2017 13:55

ФилиНН wrote:
Финансист wrote:You ever to the marketyo u!
I'm not essentially but only in form 8)
What a pity that almost the standard literature on the forum is necessary, as the vast majority of the rest of the refresh your memory section [url=http://russian_argo.academic.ru/3031/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%81%D1%8F]"prefixes and prepositions"[/url] :cry:
Tells how my multiple sclerosis(he, however, often lies :oops: ) the method is simple - try whento acity between any adjective. If it worked, let it whenAchensee and will be blank. :?
I agree, but here is a special case. The transition to profanity for better absorption certain people of certain truths.

For example:
- Do not bother people to do;
- The people do not bother to understand;
Sometimes the insertion of the sticks in the wheel of the cart, causing a blow to the ridge, and so on.

In General, I start to realize, it's not the Ivlev and Mimohodom. (as an example)

The case in the forum. In this candid swamp. Which is stupid I read and stupidly silent. Because, like verbal battles. Or just be silent, as if nothing happened.

Many are simply not Mature enough.

If something bothers me, I prevent demolition.

And most disturbing - justification and excuse to do nothing. Easier to scratch the language than actually to do something.