PSYCHEDELICS and MM

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
ЗОМБИ
PSYCHEDELICS and MM

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Jan 12, 2017 15:25

So this story...

One of my friends (if you know what I mean bc ) decided to havenot a little magic macromol.
But to buy would not, but wanted to grow.
To grow a few failed (in the end had to throw away dried for about 100g, and raw is about 1kg, and a whole plate full)
Ate their this villain several times, the first time 60gr uncooked, Carl. then there was a extract, no measurable amount. Just 5-6 times the brain suffered.
In General with regards to how this friend has "revealed" I will not describe.
The afterglow was produced strange on the sympathoadrenal system. Ie crazy people became even greater than before. Indirect reactions in the body is traced, i.e., sensation in region of kidneys - it means the adrenal glands.

Of magical side effects. At work, in a constant circle, it was observed the trend-following masses for the mood (emotional state) of the brow.
Later it turned out that it is triggered upon eye contact. And there was some asynchrony. Some individuals as of late for 1-2 days.
Later, while refraining from eye contact with the "victims". Began to happen the accumulation of power.
Ie, at the meeting of the views of, individuals began to pomeryatsya, i.e. was kagbe "the universe" briefly.
Then with this work, my friend quit.

Yes, these adventures friend tried several times to smooth MM. In General for this originally wanted to get around chrome.
Ie use for yoga and MM. In the end. If eaten dried one, yoga of course rushing is awesome, because it just looks more carcass feel, but with his eyes closed, fucking not a guided visualization.
In short for the MM chrome was never used together.
Tried this person to use the Conductor Andrei Patrushev after izdevatelstvo of my own body.
The conductor STOPPED to have some relaxing effect. Heard all the words. No hint of the alpha.
Alpha session is also in the trash.

And now, Hallelujah! It has been 16 months. FINALLY OSUTILS CRAVING for MM.
A friend tried it, and IT WORKS!!!!
After the session the eyes of reptiloid, tinted mirror - parasimpatic beginning to understand from a weak external stimuli.
Well, there were still problems with sleep, Savasana, etc. i.e. any prepyatstviya on "propotional" "material" from the unconscious to consciousness.
Because of (a few) times too many and was deeply passed. With no special bonuses for utilization, for life.

CONCLUSION:
do not boresite, the drop wears away the stone, the chemistry is not controlled, I was right here when nezil on Lsdldoom come.
if you want harmony, gradually tinkering with sessions, meditation, etc.
long equipment, such as vipasana, can also be bordem. There is a friend, after Vipassana did not follow the requirements for home.work, because he apparently is also not wheeled.

PS. but my first friend, the caveman who finally finished reading Viktor Sergeyevich Boyko "Yoga the art of communication" - have GROWN what is called to information in the end of the book!!!
("propotional" "material" from subconsciousness to consciousness - it is there terms).

Zzy the worst thing about this natural chemistry is what nafig it is pulling out of society, ie, HIMSELF a MAN CAKE FEEL BAD.
Parents become aliens. Maybe it's the fact that the trip was "trying to antireflection", ask yourself the questions "WHO am I?"... it's kick - about enlightenment - read smartly!
Although much bedroom all of this will not name, naked in the street did not run, poop, not eating, and generally always was INSIDE of the events and the control was.
It is this control and interfere with the alpha then, UH, the Conductor, sleeping, Savasana.

a little music in the subject

(moderators, do not touch, there is no propaganda, this is a pure wave of EGO, to brag :ap )<

Лукин Роман Игоревич

Re: PSYCHEDELICS and MM

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29

ZOMBIE
Any stimulants affect the action of the MM. Psychedelics on the contrary frustrate the brain.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Jan 24, 2017 17:01

Лукин Роман Игоревич wrote:Psychedelics on the contrary upset brains
he smiled :)
I wonder who said it, lunatics or the brain? :)
or they came to soglasiu az

Лукин Роман Игоревич

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:11

Humpty Baltay
Stimulants make perception more sensitive the nervous system is easier to respond to external stimuli, as it works to the fullest.
Pehota distorts perception, by changing the mechanisms of the nervous system. From maynd machines will only get worse.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:07

Lukin Roman I.
Who said that?
Stimulants what? The CNS? Oh!? Blowup! according to Freud? flag in hand!
What Pehota? Psilocybin? Tryptamines? Mescaline? Salvinorin? Synthetic? th? everything in one pile? cough... Oh well
it's all bullshit about anything
In nature there are no harmful or beneficial substances. Harmful and useful are only dose.
The experience described above - individual. For other monads it has no sense at all
As well as what You say - only Your perception. Do you THINK that it's the Truth.
It is one man's Truth, another full besmislica.
I recommend to do experiments with the crazies? - in any case
Stimulants = cocaine. Physical/Psycho DEPENDENCE!
And these stories about shamanoff - complete nonsense. Teach math part, in magic, shamanism even volunteer NO.