Psychoactive sound

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Лукин Роман Игоревич
Psychoactive sound

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Fri Dec 30, 2016 15:58

I would like to ask for help from someone who can help me to understand which technology is used during recording /
It brought me a lot of suffering.
A brief description is that during and after listening to the audio, there is a strong desire and sensation in genitals. Also appear barely kysymys voice. Thus, this "information weapons".
I want to add that exposure. apparently individually.

https://yadi.sk/d/r30IvROd35vaQJ

Рита С

Re: Psychoactive sound

Post by Рита С » Fri Dec 30, 2016 16:14

Лукин Роман Игоревич wrote:It brought me a lot of suffering.
Why are you listening to this? What is your goal?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Fri Dec 30, 2016 18:23

Eeeee.... explain the situation with this record. How this entry came to You, what purpose was made, on what equipment? The fact that the visible spectrogram of a dissimilar nature area, with about 22.06 and up to 35.00. Any clear signs of editing like there is no... the Plot is more than remarkable, you might say - strange. It is likely that near the recording device was working some kind of tool, and it is at this point - 22.06 - 35.00 the timing of entry. If the entry was something processed, by whom and for what purpose? Without such clarification this could be extremely difficult. If that - write in a personal, pomozguem together.

PS Voices there are. At least one male and one female - that's for sure, you can hear them without the tweaks even at medium volume, probably some of those present. Unfortunately, the distance to the microphone was significant, and the reverb of the room made them vague, you understand that it is unrealistic. Also on the trek are distinguishable with some frequency, but it is "decent" - can be attributed to the error of the recording device or to the background noise from computers, lights, and so on.

Лукин Роман Игоревич

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Fri Dec 30, 2016 20:13

warlock
The recording was conducted in the library on the tablet. I decided to check if I have voices in my head or not. And it turns out everything on those tracks.
In General, be played directly in the lectures. Now academe and I think that I do. In the academic left because of this Masturbation.
I have genitals "walk" back and forth from these sounds. It becomes impossible to think. I could not understand why the lectures I do not think

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Fri Dec 30, 2016 20:52

Bit weird all this... If the source of the trouble outside, then where could he be? This may be something running all the time - the ventilation is very often gives a very clever combination of frequencies, old computers, some alarm, the same Wi-Fi, damn it... Let's think about what it could be?

Yes, science is serious business, requires a tension that sometimes leads to fatigue. Given that burnout happens. People often do not notice how it is concentrated and intense, multiply by time, add everyday problems and a troubled economic Outlook and please all sorts of symptoms. In this condition can affect anything at all, was such an experience, but without votes.

Лукин Роман Игоревич

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Fri Dec 30, 2016 21:04

You may be right.

Лукин Роман Игоревич

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Wed Mar 29, 2017 13:47

Warlock, thank You. I don't know why You signorili me, but I managed to defend against this weapon. Did jamming on the radio(tetra fast), put on Desk and was able to create acoustic noise, which does not act external sound.
Acoustic interference is done by the following recipe:
1. A sample of the sound with the most a smaller number of votes(which can cut).
2. Taken track is copied three times on a new track(there are 3) with a delay of 1 second, 2 seconds and 3 seconds.
3. The tracks fit together.
4. The resulting path is taken and copied to a new audio track, kororaa is applied to the reverse.
5. The tracks are combined and disturbance ready.

These operations were done in the tool GNU/Linux Audacity.

Лукин Роман Игоревич

Post by Лукин Роман Игоревич » Sat Apr 15, 2017 15:45

I quote here the method of delivery of psychoactive sound. The phenomenon is called microwave sound effect( or the effect of Freya). Simply put radiospy.
Here's an article and a working link to the book.

Microwave auditory effect or Frey effect, consists in the auditory perception of microwave radiation. The perceived sounds occur directly inside the human skull without the use of additional electronic equipment.

The first effect was was people working close to the radars in the Second world war, and perceived the sounds were not heard by others. During the cold war, this phenomenon was explained by the American neuroscientist Allan Frey, his work has been published in the journal "Journal of Applied Physiology" in 1962[1]. As it turned out, when exposed to pulsed or modulated microwave radiation to areas around the ear snail is its uptake by tissues of the inner ear, accompanied by their thermal expansion. In this process, will have shock waves perceived as sound which nobody heard.

It was also found that with an appropriate choice of the modulating signal, there is the ability to pass person information in the form of individual words, phrases, and other sounds. Depending on the parameters of the radiation generated in the head the sound can be annoying, cause nausea and even disabling. The volume of the perceived sound can be changed, but acoustic trauma cause is impossible, because the eardrum does in the process is not involved.

The Soviet Union also conducted research of this effect — for example, on the basis of Scientific center of biological research[2] of the USSR.

Microwave auditory effect has potential applications in hearing AIDS, the wireless transmission of information, as well as the creation of non-lethal weapons. Researches and possibility of application is limited to the potential hazards of microwave radiation. Among used applications devices scare birds away and thermoacoustic tomography, is based on a study of acoustic waves arising from local thermal expansion of the tissues of the human body under the action of microwaves.

In 2008, the American company Sierra Nevada on the basis of the microwave auditory effect has developed a system called MEDUSA (from the English. Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio "a deterrent to the excesses of the crowd using inaudible sound"), which allows to generate in the head "goal" loud "scream", destabilizing her psychological state[3].

Owner http://booksee.org/md5/b4024e0e8bca0544703f8f3d88033ecb<