It is very hard to resist...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:38

Thank you, thank you... :)

Sorry You goodbye tried a little bit to portreset the comfort of my little world with its imaginary freedom, but I know who would resist that?...

Definitely need to try to kick a little, like just a little bit - well kakbe type quietly and kakbe type politely... :)

But it is not the first time this is happening here and Magico-enlightened gentlemen composure lost completely - so that I could get used to... :)

Sometimes it is a little pity, but still cannot do anything about it - everyone chooses...
Freedom!!!...

:) :) :)

Логия

Re: different psychological... opportunities. And it is impossible

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:57

У-Луна wrote:I Definitely need to try to kick a little, like just a little bit - well kakbe type quietly and kakbe type politely...
because if the right....it offended..and I need it?the more offense you have already started..../my aim is not to offend You.....and to create closer contact/
and Yes...
I left only the third...what is written....so still, restrained....
in the same way as you....carefully outline the border...talk about laziness and the futility of communication....Wikipedia the post....=breaks all the same, *world))))
У-Луна wrote:everyone chooses...
Freedom!!!...
selects from what???proposed.....what kind of Freedom.....and there is no trace ....
is it possible not to choose?.... :)

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 19:26

Oh, You already said goodbye to me?... or it seemed to me... :)

And Yes - anyone who couldn't read, it will be obvious that You were trying "to establish closer contact" (better to say - the closer the context, but in this case does not matter), but apparently somehow lost sight of that the desire to "get closer" has to be bilateral...

But that's why I do "that" or "it", You also "guessed" themselves, and have projected Your "guesses" on me... :)

It happens... nothing new or special about it...

But I got to do with it?... I somewhere declared, that want to "bond" with everyone pulling in my topic?... it seems to be - there was no such...

Well, there's still a lot to be written - but I really can't be bothered, as the material is serious...

You became curious, I'm curious NO more - on what grounds were You planning on me to "get closer"?... kakbe slightly pohvalila me and asking me difficult questions?...

Alas - for me it's NOT grounds for "convergence" with a complete stranger...

There are topics that I read - and there are people whom I read but do not consider myself close to them, and why?...

This is one of the most difficult issues in the modern world - the occurrence of illusions "close" in the Internet space (to the emergence of financial poser of this question has a direct relationship)...

This process has reasons and has consequences - and immediately see those who understand it and those who do not understand...

Again, very superficial and very roughly I'm getting You to a small but very real problem - but to develop this issue further I'm not going to...

And it would be nice if this information (and this is information, not an invitation to catch up) You would have played me (not my topic) - if You need it... if not, I don't want it originally, I'm a lot of things in these areas know...

Whether the result will be seen...

Behind this I bow out - and no, please don'T post in my theme music videos...
I prefer the clear or the text - or its clear absence... I am satisfied with both...
All the best... :)<

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:09

how much arrogance and contradictions to itself :lol:
you think this topic is personally yours?
Ah...sorry, this is a personal journal for self-expression???like no, a forum category of communication.....
you write on free online, if forgotten....if I come in your personal space, for example to your home, then you had every right to tell me what I said above....
so ....really suffering...because I will do the same as you....want to...come....and write ....what I think......And why not? you allow yourself the freedom of choice...and I was allowed above...
and I suppose you a man of your word...
У-Луна wrote:This is one of the most difficult issues in the modern world - the occurrence of illusions "close" in the Internet space
if the person in the life of the People, and the Internet has it.....but if Mr.....then there's nothing to do....
and all these arguments about the frivolity inetnye relations precisely because of such and come.....because the sense of impunity is present.....
У-Луна wrote:But I got to do with it?... I somewhere declared, that want to "bond" with everyone pulling in my theme?.
another question=why I opened the topic and post here?for self-satisfaction? :wink: how smart I am, and you are all fools to communicate with you, I do not want :wink:
The meaning came..Ali yet?/your actions are at odds with the statements.....
У-Луна wrote:and no, please don'T post in my theme music videos...
in any case don't look that much, you will grow wiser and start to understand)))) :wink:
for your convenience, I can close them in a spoiler :wink:

/and Yes...
all that I have written solely for his expression, can not read)))) :lol: you need it....

PS/
Pride sometimes prevents a person to accept help when he needs it.
A kind and open heart is dying, shipwrecked on pride...
осторожно, влияет на осознание!
In a great forest there lived a handsome Deer. With pride he wore the magnificent branching horns. Them he scared off anyone who wanted to approach him. Whether enemy or friend. He loved alone out in the woods to graze on the colorful green lawn. Sometimes it cautiously approached, hares or foxes, wanted to meet her, to talk: what do you see in the distance, a deer height? But instead of answering, he just snort loudly and threaten with their horns.
Once the hunters come into the forest and tracked down the Deer. Deer at the time, was walking thoughtfully through the woods. He didn't notice as he took aim from behind the bushes and shot!..
Screamed in pain stately Deer. This cry startled beasts fled to their burrows, sensed trouble. The wounded Deer ran away from danger.
Breaking branches of trees in its path, and fled the Deer. He screamed in pain and behind him on a dry leaf remained bloody brook... Timidly glanced at him from foxes and rabbits from their burrows... Nobody felt sorry for the Deer... They were afraid for their lives!
And so the forces began to leave the proud Deer. He wearily walked to the water, the gentle stream that ran near the woods.
Before reaching the water, he fell to the ground... Exhausted Deer imploring eyes looked at the water, unable to get it. And like to drink..
And so it flew a little Bird, she felt sorry for the Deer. She gingerly sat down beside him on the luxurious horn.
- The majestic Deer she said, - let me help you.
But the Deer, gathering his last strength, lifted his head and sharply jerked it. The frightened bird flew away... the Deer my whole life used to ward off "all useless trifle"...
The deer, again addressed him restless kind Bird. – I can help you. Let me remove the bullet from your wound. You will be hurt, but I'll save you...
A terrible cry was uttered by the dying Deer, hoping to scare and chase away the Birds.
Then the Bird flew to the stream flowing nearby, took a mouthful of water. Fluttering above the majestic Deer's head, opened its beak and water droplets fell into his open mouth. The deer licked his lips with a dry tongue, but those beneficial drops were few and he's already rattled. The bird once again brought life-giving water Deer. And yet... the Deer lifted his eyelids, seeing the Bird, even raised his head. Emboldened, the Bird flew closer to the head, and fell near the ear of a Deer. She wanted to offer him my help. To be his friend in a difficult moment of life...
The deer, ' she began... But did not finish in time. Deer head abruptly fell to the ground, and branched luxurious horn – the pride of the beast crushed the brave good Bird. Her kind heart stopped forever.

Soon the hunters came and took away Deer. A little dead Bird no one noticed. She was killed by a pride of misunderstanding of the Deer...
Source: http://www.povarenok.ru/blog/show/4873/
slogan: Your mental activity is desirable to train<

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:24

У-Луна wrote:This process has reasons and has consequences - and immediately see those who understand it and those who do not understand...
I know only so and not otherwise...
I know everything, but not themselves....
:?

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:26

Madam, I have already hinted to You that You are NOT the first in my theme angrily broadcast all these empty platitudes... :)

There was a small hope that You will be slightly more adequate than Your predecessors, but, alas - again did not grow together... :)

So if You time nowhere to go - look through the previous bunch of pages my themes, and perhaps but few-probably - You will be amazed of the space here has already scored a meaningless attempts to "explain" to me how I'm "wrong", and other complacent nonsense... :)

Many have ALREADY read HERE in the past two to three years, and I also read... so neither originality nor freshness of perception, not the usual, normal a good upbringing - I TOO failed to impress... :cry:

On the contrary, and You are instantly joined the slender lines almost all visitors of my theme (the exceptions too, but You them have not got, alas...) who could not explain , even to themselves - why don't they go somewhere where they will love - or not start your own topics?...

All they (and You) kept your sad meaningless "work" is here - and could not begin to self-develop in a more sweet space... :)

And that's what was kept them (and keeps You) in my the subject and forced again and again to post here any and all irritated nonsense?...

Miracles continue, but... enlightening-then again dissolves somewhere...

But You still try at least just to read - THERE is all written... long before Your "revelation"...

Well, at least you can rest your soul, discovering that You are not alone I didn'T like...

:) :) :)<

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:34

У-Луна wrote:But You just try to read - there is all written..
laziness)))
У-Луна wrote:was a little hope that You will be slightly more adequate than Your predecessors, but, alas - again did not grow together...
sometimes....)))
У-Луна wrote:so neither originality nor freshness of perception, not the usual, normal a good upbringing - I TOO failed to impress...
well...you think it is not difficult...but I'll practice :wink:
У-Луна wrote:Miracles continue, but...
thank you...I will continue :wink:
and you still gone.....or already came :lol:
Last edited by Логия on Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:40

viewtopic.php?p=164778#p164778
Просветленная и глыбако-развитая Мадам Логия wrote:...my aim is not to offend You.....and to create closer contact...
The closing of contact You get supposedly all of Lucca and Lucca...

If the rest of Your "closer" contacts as You implement "successfully", then... the implications are clear...

And Yes, I know that You are CONTINUE to confirm this - like Your predecessors in my theme... what else?...

PS Madame - this is my theme... :) so just keep going - so in a funny way and You will remain here as a very visual aid... :)

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:43

У-Луна wrote:And Yes, I know
try not to let))))
У-Луна wrote:the closing of contact You get supposedly all of Lucca and Lucca..
inspired straight again)))) :D

:ap
about that...now you accuse me of...show disappointment

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:45

viewtopic.php?p=164787#p164787
У-Луна wrote: viewtopic.php?p=164778#p164778
Просветленная и глыбако-развитая Мадам Логия wrote:...my aim is not to offend You.....and to create closer contact...
If the rest of Your "closer" contacts as You implement "successfully", then... the implications are clear...
And Yes, I know that You are CONTINUE to confirm this - like Your predecessors in my theme... what else?...
PS Madame is my topic... so just carry on - so in a funny way and You will remain here as a very visual aid... :)
Should my accident began when the Cabinet of curiosities to replenish with new exhibits on the louboutins... and again dance FSE... :)

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:48

У-Луна wrote:Madame - this is my theme...
what is it yours?
in the pocket you can put?....with a pick...in the real world....then the Internet and all false...)))

and Yes....
About the different psychological capabilities. And impossibilities.
the topic of conversation is PTS to the name, so it's time to check on the matter.....your time of course)))

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:49

viewtopic.php?p=164790#p164790

PS Madame is my topic... so just carry on - so in a funny way and You will remain here as a very visual aid...

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:51

here with louboutins disappoint....
but you can also purchase, if so valuable attribute)))
and so...I'm not proud, and can fill up...you, and me to laugh)))
ERM....you have Internet priglasilo?...or is your insistent-to pay attention to?
you can afford different epithets against me, it's my pleasure)))
Last edited by Логия on Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:52

viewtopic.php?p=164792#p164792

PS Madame is my topic... so just carry on - so in a funny way and You will remain here as a very visual aid...

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 20:59

Pesci ischo! :ay
I'm here!heed....

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:05

and is FSE???
but what about the passions....fitting forms for a sample of the Kunstkammer....
youthful enthusiasm and optimism? bi
after all this has been!
/or are you secretly scribble a complaint with the administration? :shock: /

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:08

So, I have a thread appeared again a graphic illustration... :)

viewtopic.php?p=164794#p164794
Глыбако-развивающаяся Мадам Логия уже сама с собой wrote:Pesci ischo, dear enlightened Wise, Pesci ischo...

It seems that the process of bifurcation of enlightenment... dragon nature is starting to peek out again... and so nervous...

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:14

У-Луна wrote:the dragon's essence is starting to peek out...
what is so shallow...the reptilians in the flesh!
"flaunt" :aa
we will carry out process ...what is it called....uh....forgot.....when expel demons and all that?

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:15

and you can use any tool from this forum?
that would be the theme turned out! :wiz :ap

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:16

У-Луна wrote:and once again such a nerve...
don't be nervous!Mustache under control)))
:aa

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:18

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6209 :cry:

Just like ALREADY written - and that's how much zhyrnyh worms keep those biters enlightened crypts?... which one after the other so clearly open their foul embrace - just in my theme... :)

viewtopic.php?p=164797#p164797
Глыбако-развивающаяся Мадам Логия уже сама с собой wrote:Pesci ischo, dear enlightened Wise, Pesci ischo...

It's starting another process duality enlightenment...
Another rotten essence is starting to peek out...
And again such a nerve with worms again...
Last edited by У-Луна on Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:25

У-Луна wrote:just like ALREADY written - and that's how much zhyrnyh worms keep those biters enlightened crypts?... which one after the other so clearly open their foul embrace - just in my theme...
=>
мимоходом wrote:The funny thing about psychology is that a person sees in the other the condition in which is now. For example, people love themselves - automatically likes other people and life. Or, for example, a man angry at himself to understand the reason for his state, but is looking for the same as other people - parses all the bitches in the eyes of others on trains, in trying to understand myself ))
Yes, Yes, Yes...
our honey-Moon...
so you got angry....
and spoke contrary to his will....and epithets down.....
=well, I actually wanted to show you through your condition)))
nothing new, all expected...
the only...alerted the moment your wedge on the repeat messages....while not clear to me such a reaction...maybe
who can explain?

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:26

viewtopic.php?p=156177#p156177
Ещё в июне, а теперь опять У-Луна wrote:Boring and dull, sticky and Intrusive Madama Wise... :oops:

You don't like me - and this is just fine (and here You come crawling back after the other)...
As a normal reaction to my previous needy and narrow-minded Your Madama Wise, predecessors, and You among them...

When a normal person is clearly and unambiguously say: uninteresting, mediocre, boring, dull - leave me alone, finally - any normal person is quite able to understand what it is and personally, he (she) is uninteresting, talentless, boring and dull for other man, and the norm of human behavior is to fork, when about it asked several times...

What do You not understand?... You absolutely uninteresting to me as a sticky gum in my theme or in any other capacity, in contrast to several other rare visitors of my theme that I can think of with sincere respect...

And of such as You - me, if I remember by chance, it with boredom and disgust... how about another wretched "the Director of magical diagnoses"...

And there is nothing normal to "glow" pseudo-happiness for these sticky molested, how personally you like and You...

Me too - happiness, to be sticky "attention" notorious "enlightened"... ugh, how disgusting...

So You would go away, as I have already suggested repeatedly - with their unnecessary "likes" and with his persistence, Madama Wise..

PS and, of course, the question for You still remains open - why do You this YR ?...
Well, of course, the question for You still remains open - why do You this YR ?...
:cry: :cry: :cry:<

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:36

У-Луна wrote:why do You this YR ?...
because
I know whores — they are proud, like the ladies,
I know the ladies — they are cheaper than whores
I know what silent years
I know that does NOT recite aloud :?

checkmate
you lost ..Have a honey-Moon....Humble has)))
skimming your posts, I was expecting to meet a worthy opponent....
and you rolled up ..BHA
I laugh because I was bored)))so ...as requested ...buzz off /afraid for your mental state....how are you, cope?

/and Yes
it can still and look, you're going to wait?Huh? :? :wink:

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Dec 04, 2016 21:38

У-Луна wrote:You are absolutely uninteresting to me
of course true )))
now count the posts and the time you paid to me :lol:
this is purely for reference)))
I love proud people, they sometimes behave like children))) :?