Inexhaustible and near the Philistine dedicated...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
У-Луна
Inexhaustible and near the Philistine dedicated...

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:11

I noticed that the distinguished High Administration is NOT responding to anything but critical remarks in his address - such comments are removed promptly and thoroughly, as if they had never been... a human light again dawns this vastness... :)

It's okay that this part of the social system yourself really, really loves...

And your interesti, as it (the part of the social system) understands them - will necessarily and precisely protect (it's not Makarevich with akunyili to maintain - its-the shirt is always closer to the calf, and the alright on "their" territories dolzhon be supported...)... :)

But I am not in the clip sellers - so to protect my interests and to strip my theme from the dominance of blunt rapists and nasilnits - High Administration is clearly not going...

Which is also understandable and predictable... :)

But I'll study what options are possible in such a highly-doubles and glybako-Svobodnom community of enlightened and Magicka...

У-Луна

Re: Inexhaustible, and near the Philistine dedicated...

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12

And, finally, continuing the theme of tyrants, carefully guarded on the Internet - in this forum there were the female species most of these rapists, namely, Mrs. Raper and Wise... :)

This is a fairly rare type of women for a variety of reasons, gender is less prone to outright violence, but now the situation is changing in the real society, and internetica is changing too...

Here, for example - notorious lady Wise...
Lady, not hiding his own predilection for demonstrative violence.
And why would she hide it?... when now the lies and the violence is so much in demand... :cry:

Malamocco Wise has not yet reached violent "height" of the American prison guards who also loved "watch", torturing prisoners - but the first step is the hardest... :wink:

Yet she fuck others pictures, songs, cooking psihologiei and other "goodness"... but again - for now...

Psychological processes are dynamic, and if the lady-rapist, the wise has no stops it will stop... another personages without personal brakes...

This circumstance is just a very poor understanding of kitchen liberalizaci kind of burgers and masanotti without brakes is pretty dangerous ground...

The number seems to be a little noticeable mental "shifts" in such a petty-bourgeois swamp tends to accumulate... and it's a very unpleasant trend...

Last edited by У-Луна on Mon Dec 12, 2016 0:53, edited 1 time in total.

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:13

And specifically about these gamesto-Logisty type:

http://www.infamed.com/psy/a8.html

"...Demonstrative type.

This type of people is characterized by
- the demonstrative,
- increased capacity for displacement, vivacity, ease in establishing contacts.
- Is prone to fantasy,
- falsehood and
- pretending to the embellishment of his person,
- adventure, artistry and
the posturing.

It is driven by
- commitment to leadership,
- the need for recognition,
- approval
- desire for constant attention to his person,
- the lust for power,
- praise;
- the prospect of being unnoticed aggravates it.

It shows
- high adaptability to people
- in the apparent absence of any truly deep feelings
- is prone to intrigue.

Notes boundless egocentrism.

Usually praise others in his presence makes him a particularly unpleasant sensation, he does not stand, but in any company strives to be a leader, to engage in exceptional situation.

self-Esteem are far from objective.

May annoy others with their self-confidence and high aspirations, he systematically provokes conflictsbut actively protected.

With a pathological ability to the displacement, he can completely and totally forget the fact that he does not want to know.

It unfetters him in a lie.

Usual lies with an innocent face, because what he says at the moment, for it is the truth..."

Now in internetica such instances of "bloom" in all its glory...
And not only in internetica...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:14

The forecast for this category is infantile and sociopaths (and personalno for this marketplace Ogy) is usually poor...
Unfortunately...

Even an old lady will continue to rape others by any means at hand... and any subject I read (and my read threads... :) ) - lady would shamelessly rape on the subject of attracting attention...

She is going to Dodge, to lie, to moralize, to stand in the posture, whine - it's all good, just to attract attention... at any cost...

http://psylist.net/praktikum/demotip.htm

"...It is believed that the essence of the demonstrative type is abnormal abilities to the displacement, in the election and selection of information and impressions about yourself and the world.

All that is nice, that directed the embellishment of his person, the demonstrative type carefully preserves and hypertrophied; everything is neutral, and especially the opposite of the value that is forced out of memory and consciousness.

Therefore, the suggestibility, which is often foreground as a characteristic trait of this type is characterized by a selectivity - she has no choice, if the situation of suggestion and autosuggestion is not "grist to the mill" self-centeredness.

Consistently striving to achieve for themselves all kinds of benefits and privileges at the expense of others (family, classmates, colleagues, etc.).

Attempts of its implementation are in two areas:

- first of all, is taking steps to cause in relation to the person as much sympathy, respect, admiration, etc.;

- secondly, if does not work the first waywith others are stimulated feelings of compassion and sympathy.

- In case of failure is reserved for a third way - Fronda, shocking, clowning, misconduct, shorter - attracting attention through negativity.

Described manifestations of demonstrative often associated with high mimicry in behavior..."

So stay tuned broadcast is in real time...
Rapists among us, but so far internetica - you can at least learn something by watching such exhibit in its gluttony...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:15

And if anyone was counting on a normal conversation with this lady - you can say nothing favorable.

viewtopic.php?p=156490#p156490

http://marta-ketro.livejournal.com/634636.html

"...These stories, I have heard a lot, but helpless rage of the victims (well, if someone agree to work with the victim, and not everyone agrees...), they are United by one thing - these the people wanted to make "how to better".

scared And outraged when they were told that it was violence - friendly and fancy care (and at some point, NOT even disguised, and a moment of truth is also interesting...).

While we are small, adults decide for us everything - when and what to eat, what pants to walk, what time to go to sleep.

With a great enough time has passed years, we have learned to carry responsibility.

But for some people the power of parental care remained the main criterion of love. "Decide for you" still "take care" and equals "love". Here they show their feelings as best they can.

And besides, they really think they know better, and you just don't understand his happiness.

But if you have a good poke nose in this happiness, will surely understand.

To preserve the relationship with such a person have again and again to speak aloud and quite convincinglythat you are an adult. Yes, need support, gifts and care (from family and loved ones), just don'T need to you to dispose of.

If you keep quiet, it will be repeated. Don't be afraid to offend or be negative, stay polite and firm. For example, psychologists advise to smile, expressing a complaint, even if you're confused.

No need to curry favor and to undermine the problem, your boundaries are violated, and it is serious.

But there is a separate subspecies incorrigible aggressors - educators...
When an adult takes on the function of the teacher in relation to another adult, it invariably results in horrible things.

They say (blah-blah-blah) that take you out of your comfort zone, but it is nothing more than tyranny.

Because you have grown, and decide who and what to study.

And if with other well-wishers can to talk, over and over again explainingthat you are able to decide for themselves and don'T need forced oschastlivlivaya, then from the "educators" should leave immediately.

Because rapists do NOT agree... "

So yeah... violent and vulgar manner aunts=fashistskimi NOT agree...
and do NOT talk at all...
<

У-Луна

Re: Inexhaustible, and near the Philistine Ogy is dedicated to...

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:16

:) :) :)

And now you can again just watch...

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:22

Thank you, Oolong, for such personally-a personal appeal attention and interest to my person!
You immortalized me in the history of this forum!
I even did not dare to dream about it!.... :o

---the third topic about the same,nothing new...what is it?
may have clinic?
and Yes....
can I also report you for a rather derogatory reference to...humiliating my human dignity?
here I have never insulted, mind you.....
or to start a separate topic.....about you?

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:23

[youtube][/youtube]

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:25

У-Луна wrote:...
- secondly, if does not work the first waywith others it stimulates feelings of compassion and sympathy..."

So stay tuned broadcast is in real time...
Rapists among us, but so far internetica - you can at least learn something by watching such exhibit in its gluttony...
Now you can just watch...

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29

У-Луна wrote:And now you just watch..
and in any case not very far, and then suddenly miss a turn))
and Yes...you can still popycock to offend....how do you like....
I do not get, and you are pleased)))

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34

Oh...well, why did you remove my nickname from the title of the topic?return...
I liked

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35

surely there will be no copy-paste?
it can not be....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Dec 08, 2016 18:31

У-Луна wrote:I noticed that the distinguished High Administration is NOT responding
Well, the lack of reaction in this case is the reaction.
You shit, pardon the expression, with anyone who dares to write in your subject, its own slusareva, assuming that I'll clean it?
Maybe then, when the interest of all participants in the dialogue process to process communication runs out, with their permission, I'll do it one last time.

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 08, 2016 18:55

Andrey Kabanov
Soberly and fairly!
Thank you for your understanding)))..and honestly unexpected... :oops:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:slusareva do it, assuming I'll clean it?
and no need to clean, let the person next time think before pouring in the Internet all my *dirt and stupid copy-paste.....why is it all the trash someone has to clean up?this labor and time of people who should be respected...

Andrey Kabanov
do you have a banner of your forum?can put on your forum, I have a lot of space)))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 19:57

Логия wrote:, Andrey Kabanov
do you have a banner of your forum?can put on your forum, I have a lot of space)))
That's why You are the joy of default demonstrate their work to the public? Secretly the actual html code with a link and a picture from the forum concocted and inserted in an empty corner.
The picture is easy to get from the forum. For example this square:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/pic/photosoni ... se-150.jpg
or rectangular:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/pic/photosonix/novapro162.jpg

PS: the last time I go to the forum only after notification emails about replies in my topics (in particular, in order to quickly RUB any attacks is inadequate, that even to read anything in the section or not, but already had a personal negative opinion or their own events to announce) - too many marketplace squabbles, accusations and bickering has become on the pages. A feeling that have not ubiratsya public restrooms went, but not in the online community people, something attained on the basis of self-development. Even afraid that some of this dirt on other resources for example you can...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Dec 08, 2016 22:19

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
У-Луна wrote:I noticed that the distinguished High Administration is NOT responding
...Well, the lack of reaction in this case is the reaction.
You shit, pardon the expression, with anyone who dares to write in your subject, its own slusareva, assuming that I'll clean it?
Maybe then, when the interest of all participants in the dialogue process to process communication runs out, with their permission, I'll do it one last time.
:)
I do not pre-suppose...

I just noticed that some threads and posts almost instantly "disappear" from sight...

But some other processes obviously do NOT deserve such a quick and quality response?... :)

Remember, it is this Undemocratic selectivity relative to different people it seems, and was the subject of indignation of all classes of citizens on various occasions?... :wink:

But, apparently, when both power and responsibility in the hands of those most outraged citizens (even a small power, and not very painful responsibility) - they become extremely selective....

But I think "evolve" in the direction of knowledge of ourselves in these minor, minor points - it's not promising?...

Well, maybe so... every "developing", where it turns out... :)

Thank you for your attention... was informative (I really was curious, has anything changed over the years)...

So no wonder, perhaps there is an assumption that just a nice connivance of the powers that be actively driving the growth of violence and rapists?...

But it really is not positive, such an unappetizing topic... who can it be I wonder?...

:) :) :)<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Dec 09, 2016 0:49

And I forgot to add here about it:
...to the delight of the default...
Oshibochka out...

To any normal person like an obsessive, sticky "communication" may not deliver any joy...

On the contrary - even judging by the quoted post - it is obvious that it causes irritation, which, it seems, sometimes you want to shift the other way too... sometimes...

So to engage in such high, high "communication" - this is not the joy...

However, this issue is not sufficiently raised, so that it is possible and to hammer...

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:07

к-13 wrote:Quietly the actual html code with a link and a picture from the forum concocted and inserted in an empty corner.
The picture is easy to get from the forum.
welcome to the topic about me!))))
typically, in commercial projects there are ready-made banners,with a description and capabilities of the project)))
why should I reinvent the wheel?
к-13 wrote:That's why You are the joy of default demonstrate their work to the public?
well..as I said....once the topic is about me...and Author of the site have shown understanding of the situation, I wanted to respond with something good)))
a common human impulse, do not pay attention)))...
к-13 wrote:the last time I go to the forum only after notification emails about replies in my topics (in particular, in order to quickly RUB any attacks is inadequate, that even to read anything in the section or not, but already had a personal negative opinion or their own events to announce) - too many marketplace squabbles, accusations and bickering has become on the pages.
this is happening in many forums, what is there to wonder?the feeling of impunity and lack of accountability unleashes many mouths)))
but to the topic itself *cocoa* in their subjects, not applying what he writes!/is that...also copy-paste?and I thought -all by myself/I meet first!.... :?
к-13 wrote:a Feeling that have not ubiratsya public restrooms went, not in a Internet community of people
here and so is the habit people have.....not clean, but to wait for someone.....
[youtube][/youtube]
к-13 wrote:Even fear that some of this dirt on other resources for example you can...
Against scrap no reception
Vs stone no knife.
If you go among the people -
All eat to the penny.

Well, if you want power,
And to call the White House
Shout loudly: "Power! Step down!"
And grab him with a crowbar.

There in Moscow at meetings
Will listen to all of you.
Against breakage promises
What paper fire.

And perfected in the debate
The party creating,
Among the boring deputies
Jet fresh zaigraev,

Run for President,
In the diplomat, putting the crowbar
To hand out gifts
Opponents around the corner.

Karakulina Larissa

:?<

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:12

У-Луна wrote:However, this issue is not quite sublime
what are you...honey Oolong...all shoot blanks?
you default, it's in your hands))))
and Yes...
what do you actually expect from this topic? :?
was hoping that I lead to be crucified, and you personally would have carried the torch?

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:27

Логия wrote:torch
This is for a fire to crucifixion hammer and nails :)

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:46

Now you can just continue to watch...

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:57

Рита С wrote:Is for a fire to crucifixion hammer and nails
with the torch prettier))) :o but in the course of the campaign :shock: ))))/
well drawn the author to the high...
У-Луна wrote:But I'll study what options are possible in such a highly-doubles and glybako-Svobodnom community of enlightened and Magicka...
and that's fine)))

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sat Dec 10, 2016 17:56

Логия

Post by Логия » Sat Dec 10, 2016 18:27

what you do today...modest...no spectacular appearance
sick? :wiz

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sat Dec 10, 2016 18:32

See... :)

And You must dance, dance active... :) I still Pat... :wink: