Man ... and his Personality...Universes

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Логия
Re: Man ... and his Personality...Universes

Post by Логия » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36

LILY-P
of course of course)))))
but on the question of "why so....and nothing else" I usually do.....
and Yes, by the way....Seeland me today *said =there is a choice)))....if you do not succumb to the pendulums... :wiz :ap :)
...so, if you understand what selection we do not give=it's a start ....to the real choice....
:wink: :ap

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 11, 2018 13:04

Seeland -hazy figure, eyes does not seem. Elementary its lesson:"go beyond reality...." Well out,if possible , and then what? For every reality there? And that would be beyond the scope here, or where will make? Well, for example here, I decide to go beyond the reality in which I live, even the water in which I live I go, like well in this reality, and with a head on it will not go away? And where is the new reality? And because a number of other reality still not one. And incorporeal here-well beyond the real body , the other reality is, but how well can and should do so hang out here and there? Well someone needs, your interest everyone. But how it will be interesting and not want it again a different reality, and going beyond these limits?)))
What is there not to live? And here still do not know everything and have somewhere to escape...beyond, you just need to push the frame wider to do and ...well , filosovstvovat can be long, but it bromatologia. One for all no development, each with its own filling and your lessons and your needs. And to philosophize slyly ,all to spread that ran beyond and you are the creators of)))) .And what if there is not otvoriti? Once Seeland said))) that freedom is the choice ours?

Логия

Post by Логия » Sat Aug 11, 2018 21:30

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Well, for example here, I decide to go beyond the reality in which I live, even the water in which I live I go, like well in this reality, and with a head on it will not go away? And where is the new reality?
so you did not....you continue to be in the same.....)))
it's like Earthling, for example to start thinking like a Martian....-ie to change the Thinking....
Yes, and "beyond reality" -in my understanding -to see the Reality from outside, as an outside observer.......we consider from the position of the party
ie to see HOW the System WORKS!
What are the laws .....principles, etc /not the same. what did you do/
What are the consequences of the action

[youtube][/youtube]
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND to philosophize slyly ,all to spread that ran beyond and you are the creators of))))
is someone obliged to read Zeland?Did he come to you personally and said Lily urgently go beyond reality!)))) :o
I have heard of it...but not read properly....
and when he came difficult days, his book helped me....otherwise, I would have put himself even deeper in the *flagellation and lowering the hands from powerlessness to change anything....
Life ...she knows when to push,what would happen....
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:one for all no development, each with its own filling and your lessons and your needs.
fully agree)))))
....only to learn only from their mistakes not far-sighted.... az