Man ... and his Personality...Universes

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Логия
Man ... and his Personality...Universes

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 01, 2016 15:33

This question arose after watching this movie
24 demon Billy Milligan / 4 series. 2011
..what this World has given us to observe this Effect?
[youtube][/youtube]
..so....can you clearly distinguish your Personality....they are called subpersonalities....or still the one who dominated You....and you think that is you?....
:wiz
Last edited by Логия on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:27, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Re: do you know how many in you?

Post by мимоходом » Thu Dec 01, 2016 19:35

say, psychologists in each person in a simple conversation without difficulty allocate 2-3 subpersonalities. A deep dip and up to a dozen subpersonalities.

These subpersonalities (separate pieces of the nervous system not involved in the normal process of thinking) people give for past lives, here on the forum even regression is carried out and happy that there's a person in this state talks about aliens.

Although it is possible to apply the part of the nervous system who watched star wars and was impressed, but was blocked, self-closed. In the regression makes the chaos of his impressions of the film last life alien.

Actually for the integration of his psyche, to connect different pieces together, both conscious and subconscious (subpersonalities) and directed self-development as such: to bring the unconscious into consciousness and become aware of the unconscious.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Dec 01, 2016 19:40

And did this experience of neurologists... Cut the corpus callosum - the only great bridge between the hemispheres of the brain. And in man has become two different personalities. None knew about the other, took control alternately and believed that each is the main and the owner of the body. Well, didn't remember what did the other person when switching to the other hemisphere.

So... the corpus callosum and training (capacity building, increase of hemispheric relations) - the key to unlocking the integrity of at least hemispherical. And alignment of the brain is there - in the center of the head (other than the alignment of the whole body, but maybe the priority). The more developed it is, the work sinhronnoe hemisphere, the better the brain works (except for the hemispheric separation, there is another couple - frontal lobe = logical thinking and the occipital lobe = visual thinking). And to develop the corpus callosum can be a simple exercise, maybe somehow the head of the subject

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Dec 01, 2016 21:31

/Semi/comic.
And so, yesterday, well, /half/jokingly said to my Russian friend: "my subconscious doesn't understand that I'm not Russian".
p.s. some call it "controlled schizophrenia".

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 01, 2016 22:36

people give for past lives,
it would be possible to agree with this.....but ...there are studies on this Subject...
Wandering soul Ian Stevenson: reincarnation / 8 series.
[youtube][/youtube]
but this is a deeper dive into the topic...
superficial=Social Role...
the action is similar....=Mother, Wife,Daughter,Sister,Employee, Passerby...
ie with every interaction there is a "special role that is turned back under the same conditions, the people, in which there was...
WHO ?they are guided?

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Dec 01, 2016 22:37

Чезаре wrote: "my subconscious doesn't understand that I'm not Russian".
tell us about that, why?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Dec 01, 2016 22:50

is the surface=of the Social Role...
the action is similar....=Mother, Wife,Daughter,Sister,Employee, Passerby...
ie with every interaction there is a "special role that is turned back under the same conditions, the people, in which there was...
WHO ?they are guided?
So different parts of the nervous system are activated at different times... It is understandable why so: sets of "pattern" - a "reaction", where a specific set is included as a specific trigger. Hypnotists these triggers are even put on the snap of the fingers, a snap switching at any desired state, often "sleep" (of course in a pre-hypnotic state by the program)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Dec 01, 2016 22:53

Логия wrote:
Чезаре wrote: "my subconscious doesn't understand that I'm not Russian".
tell us about that, why?
Tell, it basically means that I opened up much more than as it is now, when I see my photos and know a lot more about me than about You. I hope it is clear. If not, very sorry, but... At least we Your face is not seen on the avatar. Will be revealed?

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 0:47

Чезаре wrote:to Tell, this basically means that I opened up much more than as it is now, when I see my photos and know much more about me
Oh..Cesare....
You are so like to complicate a Simple ...and play in the mystery?
you are a strange man....put a photo on avatar...but think about protection....!!!!
and the picture may not...your..../on the Internet there is a buffoonery and a sense of impunity/I therefore your photo and not going to show, because I do not trust You...and not just...
I refer to the banal shyness)))this is too fair ...is the place to be...
Чезаре wrote:when you see my photos and know much more about me
to me Your photo says nothing, because I don't collect the kind of personal and secret information....unless you understand exactly the shape of the skull, ears..nose, lips...to compare and identify the nature, demeanor, etc.....=but why should I?
I'm only interested in your experiences and thoughts on the subject)))
ie my suggestion is to share Experience and Knowledge....

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:01

So different parts of the nervous system are activated at different times
that's interesting....who is this...Aware of the part/Operator of Consciousness?/somewhere I heard that expression
that switches....doses injected hormones??and why these roles seamlessly merge into one I...identifying....myself...
and why in the case of Milligan is switching became had such a bright manifestation?
"when I go out on the "light spot", act I...the rest go about their business"
while these individuals may fight among themselves, to eliminate ..to agree...to unite...
or is it still the collective embodiment...and I don't spend a parallel there?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:13

well, in this case, in the case of automatic switching of the programs of pattern recognition and response - this is completely controlled by the subconscious. It is a thousand times (or maybe even a million times) faster to recognize the pattern than the conscious mind. Because it works at a lower level, first all the data of the receptor (the environment, the visual image, the cry of a child, smells, sounds) pass through the subconscious, via the limbic system. And it automatically reacts faster than the brain manages to understand - this is called reflex, conditional or unconditional.

What is the subconscious? It is actually a program accumulated in the DNA, that know exactly how to behave in a given situation, because before that a billion years on the mistakes our ancestors wrote these programs and transferred by inheritance.

Therefore, the reflex response to surprised not really necessary. Interestingly, when the conscious mind goes to this level and he gets to take the control from the subconscious mind. For example nervirovat certain glands, giving the desired concentration of hormones. Or Vice versa to veto a reflex reaction of the subconscious. To remove psychosomatic spasms, control smooth muscles, and possibly lower levels - it seems even scientists have documented the observation that some yoga consciously heart and breathing slow down into a coma, falling into artificial hibernation and even get out of it.

And interestingly, when the unconscious (software DNA) are connected with consciousness, and I give him all their power of parallel computing. That is, do not react immediately, and give the data to the consciousness and it already takes a decision according to this. Call it intuition, vision, knowledge, hearing and so on...
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:45, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:22

or is it still the collective embodiment...and I don't spend a parallel there?
of course collective. Because the DNA is all the same. We all have ancestor most likely the same amoeba, and the rest something did and their branches posterity was cut off. And mouse-the rodent we have in the ancestors of the same most likely. Yes what there to speak, according to recent genetic research, half of Europe's population has ancestors only 4 people (probably kings or princes).

Therefore, the similarity of DNA could be called a collective embodiment. Of course, individual mutations are and is still so buggy so some other commercials, and hell will fail "someone" who decides that such a feature is useful and promising. And then most people will be descendants of this promising set of programs, years, ten thousand, for example... And other descendants will die. Perhaps no one will draw a line and it is taken by itself, naturally, there is nothing strange in this part of Darwinian theory.

As for individuality, "thin", "spiritual"... and Then there is that it is a question more subtle and relies on faith in something or other. I, for example, know who I am and part of that, but just a part, and who knows what else. There are a number of people who know, but this does not mean no one is very confidential. And are all part of this particular or every part of their is can only speculate and fantasize.

Well, the personality as such, as we understand it is just a mentality. Individuality which is formed only in the process of life, according to the experience of interactions. It is a certain tuning of the nervous system, a combination of wires in one form or another, which just is the sum of my own experience.
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29, edited 1 time in total.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:28

stood out terms
Consciousness
The subconscious
The superconscious mind
Unconscious
=where is Personality located?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:31

personality is the wiring, the nervous system and its billions of connections. Or they themselves are connected (there is a neurological assumption that the relationship between the two grows strained areas of the brain), or a person can consciously rebuild within a small range.

Personality is a separate part of the nervous system, Autonomous, local, blocked parts of the nervous system that are not involved in the normal process of life, until they turn on the trigger. And they are formed most likely in the process of life. He looked movie - impressed. Or injury in childhood and suppressed, blocked (fuse psyche). And so on. And competent therapist just all these issues helps to solve.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:43

мимоходом wrote:Well, person, as such, as we understand it is just a mentality. Individuality which is formed only in the process of life, according to the experience of interactions. It is a certain tuning of the nervous system, a combination of wires in one form or another.
after watching the movie about reincarnation....ceased to think so...
The person still inherits from past incarnations, something....

мимоходом wrote:Because the DNA is all the same. We all have ancestor most likely the same amoeba
algorithm....but not the set...otherwise people could be replaced by other parts with no problems....and now, as you know can be a blood donor every...
and Information about a single black mother lately became challenged=not investigated by the changing of the cell, which is transmitted through the maternal line...and found ...and explored only the line, which just survived by accident...survived to our time.....but the branches can easily be much older....
DNA is of course a fact....but when copying errors always occur...what makes each creature the individual ... except for a cloned course....

and about collective=mean souls, group souls...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:50

the person all the same inherits from past incarnations, something....
How to determine whether an innate ability or talent of a person due to his past life or is the consequence of a genetically transmitted code (the talent of the ancestors)?
and explored only the line, which just survived by accident...survived to our time.....but the branches can easily be much older....
so about the same say - lived trillions of combinations, survived one. And who cares how many combinations there. If in fact we are all, people as a species are genetically about one thing (no matter whether it converge on the proto-Adam or field mouse, from which all of the branch went further). Well, there are other people with five heads and three arms... And sets behavioral programs so plus minus are all the same. That gives you a good chance to understand a foreign psyche, just having his (just having honestly, not invented). And Vice versa, by the way.
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:02

and about collective=mean souls, group souls...
this is generally the area of pure fantasy. I thought so, but you think otherwise, and someone else once... the Soul is called in the Greek Psyche. That is, the psyche. The psyche is the totality of the mental and emotional process. Psyche is the soul and according to my current vision it disposable, half-determined by genetics. Single adapter dock of the spiritual world with the material DNA their unique one-time docking. If we consider metaphysics and fantasize how it could be arranged...

But how is it that you say, we are told that the soul is immortal... And who told you. Even in Orthodoxy, there is something about the final death of the soul, hell fire, darkness, bottomless and so on. And the fact that the soul gains eternal life only under certain conditions (resurrected, in-axis-cross)

But you may have different thoughts about reincarnation, past lives... And it's not provable or otherwise. Another question is influenced by what your opinion is formed - if it was born within, that is true, at least for you personally. But if you read - just that your neural network, neural wiring is impressed and copied by imitation. Much like a gramophone plays records, where the record is copied from the other... So it is better not to read esoteric and do not listen to anyone. And trying to find myself and my own knowledge about myself.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:15

мимоходом wrote:How to determine whether an innate ability or talent of a person due to his past life or is the consequence of a genetically transmitted code (the talent of the ancestors)?
the consequence of a past life, genetically transmitted...../the idea=should be passed on to all the valuable, although it is not clear who can determine value,just remember, not all for some reason.....moreover, even genetically transmitted from parents...for example my father had artistic and design talent, self-taught....I inherited these capabilities, but has not developed as it should...in embryo remained, but the manifested desire for self-knowledge, that Father also had....but was not able to show/how much I can remember of those moments as a child, he left the family when I was three years old ....you can say I practically didn't know him.....
...=ie DNA has also manifested in matter spirals and more ....not shown, but they exist
can determine, if you study both life.....how did Ian Stevenson....

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:31

genetic dominants are passed through generations, this Mendel had... But again, if you think about metaphysics, as if it could be that not much fantastic and not very pragmatic...

Then we assume that the spiritual world is the wave field of the world. The ethereal world of light. Light is an electromagnetic wave. Its carrier, the photon (massless particle intangible). It turns electromagnetism fits the role of the subtle world in its characteristics.

Now suppose an electromagnetic wave of a certain kind can exist not fading, not decaying. She has dozens, thousands, or billions of superimposed frequencies that determine its uniqueness (as a number of other parameters: phase, amplitude, density, polarization and so on). Why could she not break up - maybe the answer here is that maybe she can have a certain density and a certain structure to prevent degradation, a kind of "glue"

Further suppose that this electromagnetic wave (the spirit) resides in the Bud and turns of DNA with all genes, but touches only those genes, which knows how to work that fall within the frequency range of the wave.

In principle, such a picture would explain a lot, and why something is manifested in the beginnings, and why sometimes shoots with 2-3 years (the frequency range of the waves coincided with the genetic hereditary experience).

But still the personality, the psyche, the soul is already the result of such connection, it is possible to say that the work on the place, which just looks like a sprouted seed (DNA molecule) in the tree of the nervous system that is connected unique. Where the uniqueness is provided by half by genetics and half by the wave characteristics of "subtle".

And if it looks like something the most interesting question arises: how to transform the soul (personality, mind, neural network) of disposable adapter in a reusable... In principle all religions and teachings and lead to this. Some say something like "be the light", that is, electromagnetic wave. To reach the level of sensations electromagnetic waves possible. In Christianity this is called the second birth, perhaps. And maybe even all structures are saved, why not...

But in this paradigm, past lives - it's just a genetic memory in one form or another, for example in the form of talent. Well, or if set then this is the set of frequencies of waves. But hardly memories...<
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Dec 02, 2016 15:22, edited 1 time in total.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:49

мимоходом wrote:this is generally the area of pure fantasy.
but fantasies tend to come true ...only a matter of time..../remember even fiction of the 20th century..../
where are you getting all fancy?not from General Lee of the boiler?or do you think you as an individual cast?and offer to cook....
мимоходом wrote:Psyche is the soul and according to my current vision it disposable, half-determined by genetics.
if you fill a glass substance...and then pour....=I will say the glass is clean.....?even just water?
there are studies on this....
built on it and the idea of Telegony/all makes and leaves his mark/....but that's another story....
мимоходом wrote: a Different question is influenced by what your opinion is formed - if it was born within, that is true, at least for you personally. But if you read - just that your neural network, neural wiring is impressed and copied by imitation. Much like a gramophone plays records, where the record is copied from the other... So it is better not to read esoteric and do not listen to anyone. And trying to find myself and my own knowledge about myself.
based on the response....
from infa..as an authoritative source, I could care less....I have no delusions about "MEGALINER"
we live in a world that affects us ALL!...therefore a big mistake to think that your personal......that can be given at the time....and evidence to look for -just to waste time.....it is important Reasoning, Thinking....I would like to think so...and tomorrow to change your opinion, because there will be other evidence of study.....
as grit=Everything flows, everything changes.......
....Beautiful child you know the time of dreams.
The folded wings and patterns of compound words.
The whole world is now in me! The whole world is now in!
The key opening something new in you can be ..sound anytime, anywhere....it's like a click of the hypnotist=Wake up!...conditional code for encouraging action.....
The world is constantly in touch with us....
even homeless I said surprising truth=why feel sorry for me, I'm free of your more.....<

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55

мимоходом wrote:But hardly memories...
and if you consider the essence...what Memories?
мимоходом wrote:Why could she not break up - maybe the answer here is that maybe she can have a certain density and a certain structure to prevent degradation, a kind of "glue"
even the example of nature on the planet shows us the law of conservation of Energy...
it turns out, NOTHING disappears and does not appear....but only changes forms....
incidentally...what came first the Chicken or the Egg?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:57

and if you consider the essence...what Memories?
the current through the wires. And if that can stay between - only condition, quality. Not always and not the fact that it is not always.
even the example of nature on the planet shows us the law of conservation of Energy... so NOTHING disappears and does not appear....but only changes forms....
Well, well, all this E=mc^2. And there goes the energy into energy of cloud and rain or as a fertilizer for trees, and why not. Also the variant with the point of view of conservation of energy, and nothing is lost.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08

мимоходом wrote:Light is an electromagnetic wave. Its carrier, the photon (massless particle intangible). It turns electromagnetism fits the role of the subtle world in its characteristics.
suitable as a medium of expression....
what is the Reason..they also say..space...universe....
what is Light?...the wave can be considered to be a radiation...visible.....but the wave carries/contains Information..../the expression of Cosmic Seeds....
and if you "can dream...one can imagine a sort of Shining a stream of Light descending and penetrating the entire planet.../space/....
and as all life...All it can take information depending on their structure, possibilities of absorption and reflection...and carry out the info..for example to realize a blade of grass, animal, man, stone...
and that was already manifest/attain lucidity develops to greater Awareness...
that does not develop as a consequence of falling apart..but what???on the same particles....who will gather again in someone else

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:14

the current through the wires. And if that can stay between - only condition, quality.
in fact=the Memory..this is what is already there Imagination/Representation=that which is not yet
a matter of time...both=can be an alias.....
noticed by any person going memories?
even the example of the dream...you dreamed of..important and need to remember...and you begin to unleash the sleeping...the step...and now there is no distinction, dreamed of it to you...or invented after the fact ... augmented....

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:20

So the result is confused, can you summarize?