The subconscious

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Легенда
The subconscious

Post by Легенда » Sat Nov 26, 2016 15:47

One day in mid-summer of this year, I accidentally at work met with the granddaughter of Pirogov. She was a very educated man with three degrees, one of them was psychological. I had a conversation and we became friends, felt like I knew her for a long time. Age she is already quite advanced in 70 years. Since I had some psychological problems, trauma childhood. She appeared very timely for me. Explained some of my points. It's all foreplay.
I began to tell her about myself and that I loved the sport of basketball since childhood. And since childhood I have had problems with the spine. She hinted to me that basketball does not just become my favorite. And then it hit me. As it turned out, my subconscious is subject to the problems of the spine, given that basketball is acceptable for me sport, that's what I like and what I love. That's not such a sly way, my subconscious was trying to pull my spine and treated. In this moment I felt a sense of gratitude to my subconscious. For me it seemed very unusual to feel a sense of gratitude to my subconscious, a very pleasant feeling.

Maybe someone else will write his first story, his first feeling of gratitude, my esteemed and wise subconscious mind.

мимоходом

Re: Subconscious

Post by мимоходом » Sat Nov 26, 2016 16:03

That's not such a sly way, my subconscious was trying to pull my spine and treated.
It is very tricky, it is subconscious. The brain tells you something just so that it was his understanding that he wasn't angry. People believe in Krishna, the subconscious him all through this section informs what is required. Believe technomage through the slicer. Does not believe in anything - and it will be something to report. And as everyone reports, and what you need - naive brain thinks it's all thanks to his beliefs and current picture of the world, well sort of to his credit )))

A specific case is difficult to write because I have found that the subconscious steers the man is always about how the mother steers three-year-old kid: the kid wants to hear the tale she told him the tale, wants to play - she him toys and everything in his world picture. And the kids each other to prove the correctness of his paintings are worlds and whose mom is better, who have the tales read.

But can someone write examples, interesting topic.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:25

Легенда wrote:my first story
I have many such stories. One of them happened about 8 years ago /not yet met anyone with mindmachine or openmedia/. Once pobyvšie have a wife at her work and I felt that her mother will not be alive /mother was sick with cancer, but more than 20 years, cancer did not let know about itself, i.e. lived pretty well and yourself/. I told my wife my feelings and strongly advised her to immediately serve the statement on dismissal from work to go to mother /she lived in another town/ city. Listen. And so it happened, the wife was caring for my mom within a few months before she left. Although when I suggested she quit her job none of this stuff was visible on the horizon. At all.

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:52

Легенда wrote:For me it seemed very unusual to feel a sense of gratitude to my subconscious, a very pleasant feeling.
the fact of communication proves in miracles)))
long ago I tried a technique Sviyash when you establish contact through the Body, calibrated answers Danet, I did so-raising the index finger on each hand....further, the Body is relaxing...or in this case, you can remove Its presence from the hands, i.e. to give guidance to the Subconscious mind=sensation should be as if you left your hands.....then the questions are formulated for clear answers Danet....
it was an amazing feeling of admiration and at the same time ....as if touched by something powerful-a secret..when I saw clearly the raised finger up one of the hands)))
...except that I later this method is no longer used....why.... :wiz
Чезаре wrote:I Have many such stories.
your story about Intuition)))as a manifestation of the Subconscious)))
and you just felt that way...or saw that ?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:59

I knew. It's ASD /Creator of the Parlor in the description of one of its products/ calls the "Vision of Knowledge".

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14

Чезаре wrote:calls the "Vision of Knowledge".
uh.....as if there are differences...between the flow of information between Vision and Assosaries.....
can you describe the process/feeling....?
"I knew it"=I have heard)))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23

I'm like a Legend, would most likely to read history.
I knew it was direct knowledge /just know, not through audio,visual, etc. channels/.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30, edited 1 time in total.

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30

Cesare
here so always....the most interesting place....
would like to read....and others so you told...
Чезаре wrote:I knew it was direct knowledge /just know, not through audio,visual, etc. channels/.
it is also through the channel comes only through what?....do you think...
the man closed shop....and information can come only through the channels ...going through the filters/order to adapt to the Consciousness of Personality...and more specifically-that there was a mental shift/
/it can be observed in the video of the Volga group of Researchers under the leadership of Belim/
Last edited by Логия on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:54, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:32

I'm actually his first story shared. So far only Legend and I told.

Логия

Post by Логия » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:37

Cesare
then maybe we can call Stories, to configure the reader to the appropriate....

your subconscious apparently stalled access to information.....or is it just a Mind...../most likely/