Bounce the bed.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Аине
Bounce the bed.

Post by Аине » Fri Aug 05, 2016 15:30

Tell me, what kind of phenomenon is strange. Constantly shaking bed, and not just any so let's say the box that I utopias to sleep. Have to be honest got. Migrate constantly, sleep in separate beds/couches, all of them as one shakes. the amplitude of the tremor is different, from small to strong jerks. thought can see, little if anything, but no planted next household, did not say anything, so he bullet flew out of the room shouting she's shaking. in Moscow, you can assume the metro or metro2, but in the wilderness village, where only the cows, but the mosquitoes, who can disturb the peace.. Today already had a dream about it, apparently again podrezala.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Bounce of the bed.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 05, 2016 15:58

to know where you live, you can imagine.... Or plate titanicheskie move...or mines nearby or.....))))"evil aliens dig-steal fossil"))))
Well, if Spielberg...the Boogie man from under a terrible....not afraid , just kidding. Moscow is, of course, we have an office in the territory of TsNIIS there is a metro line from the depot to the station. Shakes. Noticed when the camera is EK stood just relax, as immediately the sound of wheels on rails and silohuette camera))) In the apartment when the Elevator moves , it shakes, especially when floor stands-TORK and shakes))))
A lot can be assumed. But sometimes that drive under Explorer provided by shaking the bed and it turned out to be out-of-body -corny. And was shaking like electrified. Because :?

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:20

In babaek I certainly do not believe it, but on the edge do not like to sleep )) In Moscow Yes, I have a knack for shaking underground to differentiate from this strange. but in other cities there is no subway or where only travel in a broken tractors and bikes.. lift also know how to walk. she's just different. sometimes charge malkavia, I fall asleep. and sometimes like the bed is rocking hard and fast. yesterday, I even decided to sleep with the light on. every time this happens my skeptical brain begins to look for explanations, and consider that maybe all is quiet, trams do not go, the subway, too, lift stands, my floor last cows sleep and so on. In General, do not understand what it is.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:11

At me such hogwash was recently when I with Nokia 3310 went (there was a need for indestructible phone with good reception and enduring battery) - vibrate on it such that seismologists nervously Smoking - when the table begins to ring, feeling that the roof of a herd of Buffalo rushing from fast train)))

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Aug 05, 2016 22:02

I would have been happier if this phone was )), and with light General sleep is not fun. but somehow I feel safer

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 18:32

ain

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:45

# "shakes" in Your perception, a common cause is activation of the etheric body and part of Your attention is split between the 2 bands, as well as the rate of flow processes in them is slightly different, and that creates a "throwing" of consciousness, which can often be perceived as "shaking" of the surrounding space, then this instability to consciousness, by being in the unknown (no similar experience), naturally incorporates the program of "anxiety" (a reaction to an unknown source of danger - "hide, hide" and as a consequence the maximum slow down), which increases the Delta velocity processes these 2 ranges, which is perceived as enhancing the "shaking" (and noise, knocks, "fading" of pictures or perhaps throwing when their eyes can never catch), while another may activate a "mental" triggers and building up of sensations. To cope with such, you need to watch for and understand - will disappear activation of fear and the etheric body with the physical will gradually be able to constraits on harmonica and feel the unity of the physical and etheric bodies. Often help in such cases is trivial, the regulation of sex for a period of 2-4 weeks, it is significantly and soon clear if you watch.......
do not take my message as advice to action, the better, if you are interested in this assumption, to test this hypothesis in search of evidence or rebuttal, and to form their own opinions. if you wish to share.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Аине

Post by Аине » Tue Aug 09, 2016 19:20

Маг.нет wrote:# "shakes" in Your perception, a common cause is activation of the etheric body and part of Your attention is split between the 2 ranges...
A few days had read Your message, tried to figure it out ) I can assume that this is the place to be, but as it regarded in this case that the husband, for example, also felt the shaking when I told him this will pay attention. And swears that his hair stand on end, because this can not to find the explanation?

The theme of the regularity of sex in medicine, actively inculcated by many professors with the purpose of treatment effects on the body, but here I do not quite understand, as applicable, unless it is deemed vulgar, please explain.

Roman, I have your picture does not appear (

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 09, 2016 22:15

a mentally-active state (with large amplitude) sufficiently are induced to "cling" of others within the premises of the person (with whom there are ties of different levels of interaction), with good alignment, is not too difficult to activate empathy in different ranges, and sexual partner especially in the range of the etheric body
sex on time helps to balance the etheric (at that time quite active) and the physical body
can be approached from the other side before going to sleep to activate the physical body such as poprisedat
I offered not to think about and to watch....... it will be possible to discuss the results

Sincerely, MAG.no

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:00

Maybe under the bed with somebody? For example a creature of the night lifestyle.