This is a dream.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Веда
This is a dream.

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 14:14

As I understood in his books on lucid dreaming Stephen Laberge recommends for entry into the lucid state in a dream practicing the day a constant reminder to yourself "I am dreaming!" Thus, it will be the usual "trezvlenie" and once the inertia of the dreamer, and tell myself in the dream "I am dreaming!"
The ancient text "Yoga Vasishtha" States that without a doubt it's all a dream with the traditional view of the science of yoga...
But inspiring in a state of "wakefulness" that it is the dream we are somewhat shifting their perception of reality becomes unreal, at least for me.
Has anyone been faced with this changing reality?

Рита С

Re: It's a dream.

Post by Рита С » Thu Jun 02, 2016 14:20

What is manifest these changes? With a shift of perception.

Веда

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 14:34

The logical question) differently. Sky of course does not change its position, I have this chain of strange coincidences and fantastic situations. For example, in a meditation on sleeping outside world and my inner world as if closing. Easier to find things, easier to communicate with people they are more open and not just a lot of strange details in the events and transport movements. Time and space are the same but not quite. It's hard to talk about it.
For example the fact that it was impossible to acquire suddenly by itself falls into the hands for a nominal fee or for a gift this is probably the most common change.

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Thu Jun 02, 2016 14:44

Interesting to get the technique, saying to yourself that this is a dream, we remove the restrictions imposed by us ourselves on reality, and she responds to it this way.
I'll try.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 20:07

Vedato be precise, Laberge recommends that you periodically ask yourself the question in the form of "why I think awake now?". And say to yourself "I am dreaming!" is as pointless as trying to fly.

Веда

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 20:18

The meaning is the same.
To fly of course will have unfortunately or fortunately there is also quite a complicated issue, because it will be just another dream)
It seemed to me that this philosophical and psychological question in the form of meditation is quite interesting.
Ie Stephen Laberge calls clearly separate on the grounds of a dream and not a dream. But in the dream as in reality no critical perception. Sleep is perceived as a given, reality is also perceived as a given. Sleep is a significant part of the reality at the time. Sleep exactly we do not remember the reality too.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:16

We can identify several signs sleep:

- if in the dream, to look at the clock twice, they will show different times.
- in the dream events can occur nondeterministic, not by the will of man, and like a strange movie watching. For example hit man in a car accident or someone close got in it...
- in the dream, difficult to recall past events. For example - this morning last week.

In fact on these grounds... there is no Difference especially ))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:19

Probably realize a dream is to Wake up ))) I do Not think that this is a dream, and realize - this state of the brain, where the occipital lobe is activated... Well, as in the normal OS - if such awareness comes reality, then there is the same joy "you can do anything!" just as the feeling of the same nature as in the OS.

And then... you can Do all of the border set itself the man himself. Well, the rules of the dream of course there are all sorts of gravity there, and all that. Actually to understand them you need Outlook, logic and rational.

What to do with it... first to do in both realities, and secondly to melt together (if you already have both kinds of awareness)
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

Веда

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:23

Actually on the grounds that... there is no Difference especially ))
Well Yes, that is surprising)))
you can Do all of the border set itself the man himself.
Probably primarily to comply with the rules used by the yogis for centuries, the type of Ahimsa which implies non-maleficence and concern for other living beings, etc.
Last edited by Веда on Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:29, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:26

As far as I understand - the point is not to go in the end in a constant borderline state between the two realities. Without loss of rationality and critical thinking, while maintaining the logic of sober and flexible mind without becoming schizophrenic. And while receiving the full range of possibilities of the subconscious. I suppose that's what I was looking for and looking for the philosophers, alchemists. What it looks like and what it is... Hard to imagine.

Веда

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:36

Here are the rules of life not to go mad) :
http://www.ananda.ru/Yama-Niyama.htm

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:39

There is the idea that these rules need to develop, to invent yourself. Otherwise nothing will happen ))

Веда

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:57

Don't know, I never had that kind of power, comes primarily from outside knowledge from external sources. Inner vision is too vague, the mind is weak, so it's hard to understand what was happening myself.
The normal sequence of at times:
The problem that recurs or persists, finding information about solving the problem and then think about what I've heard)
Thinking leads to generating your own experience.

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Thu Jun 02, 2016 21:58

One rule - no rules ! :)

Веда

Post by Веда » Thu Jun 02, 2016 22:07

Inspiring story about the masters which erased the boundaries of sleep and wakefulness:
During my visit to Rama Gopal – "sleepless Saint" in Ранбаджпуре6 he told a wonderful story about his first meeting with Babaji.
"Sometimes I left my sheltered cave to sit at the feet of Lahiri Mahasaya, who lived in Benares. One midnight when I was meditating with him and a group of his students, a teacher approached me with an unexpected request:
RAM Gopal rather go to the place of ablution - Acasamedica ghatu.
I soon reached this hiding place. Was a clear moonlit night, stars glittered. After spending some time in patient silence, I noticed the huge stone slab lying at my feet. She slowly rose, revealing an underground cavern. Stone somehow inexplicably remained in the balance, and from the cave high into the air, ascended elegantly dressed and extremely attractive young woman. Surrounded by a soft glow, she slowly fell in front of me, remaining motionless, immersed in an inner state of ecstasy. Finally she stirred and said softly:
– I Матаджи7 is the sister of Babaji. I asked him and also Lahiri of Mahasaya to come tonight here to discuss a matter of great importance.
Unclear light quickly flashed on the Ganges, a strange glow reflected in the dark waters. He was coming closer and closer until, until with a blinding flash was not near Mataji and instantly deepened in the human figure of Lahiri Mahasaya. He humbly bowed at the feet of the Holy woman. Before I could recover from surprise, as was again amazed to see the swirling mass of mysterious light moving across the sky. Quickly descending the vortex of flames neared our group and materialized in the body of a beautiful young man who, I understood at once, was Babaji. He looked like Lahiri of mahasa, they differed mainly by the fact that Babaji seemed a lot younger, he had long hair and no mustache.
Lahiri of Mahasaya, Mataji, and I knelt before the saints stop guru. When I touched his divine flesh, unearthly feeling blissful delight trembled in all fibro of my being.
– Blessed sister, ' Babaji said, I am intending to shed my form and plunge into the Infinite.
– I have caught your intention, beloved teacher, and wanted to discuss it with you tonight. Why would you leave the body? A wonderful woman looked searchingly at him.
– What's the difference if I wear a visible or invisible wave on the ocean of my spirit?
– The immortal guru, – with extraordinary wit replied Mataji if there is any difference, then don't leave ever, please your тела8.
– Yes, what you said, – said solemnly Babaji. – I will never leave your physical body. It will always be able to see at least a few people on this earth. The Lord expressed his desire thy lips.
As I with awe listened to the conversation between these exalted beings, the great guru graciously appealed to me.
– Fear not, RAM Gopal, ' he said, – you are blessed to be a witness of this immortal promise.
When clear, melodious voice of Babaji sounded, his body and the body of Lahiri Mahasaya slowly ascended and moved back across the Ganges river. A halo of blinding light around their bodies, disappeared in the night sky. Mataji swam to the cave and descended into it, the stone slab itself, as on the invisible levers closed.
Immensely inspired, I went to the house of Lahiri Mahasaya. At the dawn when I knelt down before him, the guru smiled knowingly.
– I'm happy for you, RAM Gopal, ' he said. – Desire to meet Babaji and Mataji, which you often expressed to me, finally found your implementation.
My classmates said that Lahiri of mahesa not moved from his seat since last night.
– He had a wonderful conversation on immortality after you had gone to Acasamedica ghatu – said one brow. I first fully realized the truth of the Scriptures, claiming that self-realized person can be in different places in two or more bodies at the same time.
http://www.ananda.ru/BABAJI.htm<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 02, 2016 23:10

[youtube][/youtube]

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 02, 2016 23:33

- if in the dream, to look at the clock twice, they will show different times.
Here is the interesting point: in OSA (realizing the dream) time does not change.

Given the above... Obviously the coolest feature of the awakened (the immortal) is expressed as "I am always" - "I is always there". Hence, it follows, quite close to a vision of the past and the future, as a practical skill, which is expressed in reality (in both realities at the same time) :wiz

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 03, 2016 0:44

And about the rules... Perhaps one rule I singled out: everybody is telling the truth, every and always (when expresses his opinion and doesn't want to lie intentionally). If you understand why, to follow the truth where it is, what it does and how much it... the rest of everything. But this is only one way, over the top, and there are others - through the center and bottom.

However, this simple method somehow causes rejection, instead of adding practice disputes, denials, negations ))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:40

Веда wrote:the meaning is the same.
To fly of course will have unfortunately or fortunately there is also quite a complicated issue, because it will be just another dream)
It seemed to me that this philosophical and psychological question in the form of meditation is quite interesting.
Ie Stephen Laberge calls clearly separate on the grounds of a dream and not a dream. But in the dream as in reality no critical perception. Sleep is perceived as a given, reality is also perceived as a given. Sleep is a significant part of the reality at the time. Sleep exactly we do not remember the reality too.
That's it. Therefore, it is not the same thing. If you dream You say to yourself "I am dreaming!", then in a split second, just as in reality say to yourself, "Oh, some nonsense..." and continue to sleep)))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18

мимоходом wrote:as far As I understand - the point is not to go in the end in a constant borderline state between the two realities. Without loss of rationality and critical thinking, while maintaining the logic of sober and flexible mind without becoming schizophrenic. And while receiving the full range of possibilities of the subconscious. I suppose that's what I was looking for and looking for the philosophers, alchemists. What it looks like and what it is... Hard to imagine.
Oddly enough, but to hold the attention here and there while in reality ,as if the buffer between the worlds , I find it easier than to acknowledge EfE)))) . There is why it is in the knowledge of something in the beginning goes according to plan, can do what can't , the curiosity is eating and has an interest and probably have the energy to do, and later dumps or in the maze samosatene without full osoznanno,or just fall asleep all the script sleep all novicida. Ie if you really desire to get into the OS , get and set the goal somewhere to go, but then got crash and just sleep on designed plan ,just seems to sleep)))) .
Last time even funnier was after the regression . Dreams are similar to quests, doing something and then I think, well, the stuff I contrived))) nakoy me this story ? And then try to change something, like starts..... And then Bang, and really woke up. Have perekroesh and again the same nonsense that was but a little something else, and again, not then and not there))) I Think , well, that's fast now here and there and it seems that's almost a bit...... And iiii ... And BAM awake again And so several times. And in the end no complete passage and getting to the right place.
Roma, what the hell is happening again? Again, the mazes? )))))) I'm like a zombie there and stagger everyone is trying to change something but everything is so slow and doesn't want And throws

Веда

Post by Веда » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:46

к-13 wrote:That's it. Therefore, it is not the same thing. If you dream You say to yourself "I am dreaming!", then in a split second, just as in reality say to yourself, "Oh, some nonsense..." and continue to sleep)))
It's my thing, once in a dream one person recommended to read a book by Stephen Laberge "Lucid dreaming" at the same time realized it was a dream only waking up bc :lol:
That gave me meditation for sleep awake yet so this program change dreams of a hurry. Often in the dream, circumstances forced me to rush to do something, somewhere to catch and I did not succeed, now, in these dreams, I just see these situations and cease to participate in them, but as soon as blunt strained during sleep usually Wake up with a smile on her face.