Why do I irritate people...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Ольга Лагуза
Re: Why I'm annoying people...

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:14

мимоходом wrote:Hardly presses ))) Most changes out of all recognition incomprehensible to him. But then again, if I understand correctly, not as masochism. Obscure comes from the fact that the offender, for example, intentionally hurt, knowing exactly what the reaction will be. And the reaction should not be, moreover, respond to, unusual, unconventional, surprising unpredictability Is discouraging and the abuser begins to try to understand why the other creature behaves unusually. And trying to understand - to start to copy, imitate.
Suffice it to recall the story of Jesus...how many He imitated and how many understood It. Templates the society lives, and a dissenter at the very least alarming. Something abstract You are telling...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 12:18

Well, the publican, the tax collector - went after him ))) as well As the other apostles.

Another question - what real crowds are not wandering, this is allegory, like the crucifixion. It is a tale, to convey truths of a certain kind. Here you can't understand, and I can't explain it, because "humility is connected with greatness". You coasting through the prism of the importance and pride continue to watch. But humility is not the same meaning. And not the meaning of masochism.

Maybe I should try this: humility = a-PEACE-message. Harmony with the world.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:25

мимоходом wrote:the second time you mention this sentence, you can explain what it's about? Not met.
So yet to meet... my only comment is that the number Seven is the basic number among all the others, is the number of our Planetary Chain, and hence already implies a lot of things being a multiple of Seven.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 12:27

Well, the practical application of the crank key seven times - what?

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:29

мимоходом wrote:Well, the publican, the tax collector - went after him ))) as well As the other apostles.
But it's not the same thing You have said in your message. That someone followed Jesus, it is known, as it should be.
мимоходом wrote:Can so to try: humility = a-PEACE-message. Harmony with the world.
Trying is possible and necessary, but it does not detract from the greatness of simplicity and humility.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:32

мимоходом wrote:Well, the practical application of the crank key seven times - what?
One that was mentioned in connection with the General text.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 12:33

What has been mentioned in connection with the General text.
Someone who understands - can easily explain in your own words ))

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:37

мимоходом wrote:a Person who understands - can easily explain in your own words ))
Even Your study of the brain seven divisions, and You will not understand it if you settle for one of them. This down-to-earth, spontaneous attempt to understand.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:38

мимоходом wrote:a Person who understands - can easily explain in your own words ))
We have already easily explained not just that I can understand...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 12:42

Even in Your study of the brain seven departments
And in the Taoist tradition 9 palaces ))) Why did you decide that seven? And Dr. Saveliev generally allocates more than 20 zones of perception, or 24, or 27. Against this background, the 7 areas of the brain look a bit narrow ))
We have already easily explained not just that I can understand...
May or may not be - what's the difference... Until the person write understanding in own words - he does not understand )) In this key development. One that to do

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:46

мимоходом wrote:unless write understanding in own words - he doesn't understand
Write here what You understand, its my understanding pointed out.
As for the Palaces and zones of perception, find a place in the SEVEN harmonics of the brain, if You are interested in this topic.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 12:47

Gave the job, say, go, grow ))) where a private development? Quoting and reading development is not

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:49

мимоходом wrote:unless write understanding in own words - he doesn't understand
You and Lily want to understand if I understand what you write :)
Imagine, I don't care what you think about what I know or don't know....

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:51

мимоходом wrote:was Given the job, say, go, grow ))) where a private development? Quoting and reading development is not
Go to your theme, where You are waiting for questions and comments, am I interesting to You Your own Affairs and You go to the forum through my door (theme)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 12:57

мимоходом wrote:Quoting and reading development is not
I understand Your motive, moreover, it is obvious to any non-biased i.e., adequate person. You keep asking me for something and then catch.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 13:00

мимоходом wrote:where own development?
:( n-Yes, really...
мимоходом wrote:Quoting and reading development is not
Well, don't read and don't quote me, who's stopping You...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 13:03

You keep asking me for something and then catch.
Mean-spirited people everywhere sees the meanness. A liar sees deception everywhere. A traitor sees treason everywhere. It is impossible to see something, not being in this state, narrowing the filters down to this perception.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Sat May 28, 2016 13:11

Ольга Лагуза wrote:If you look at the subject of the Antahkarana from the point of view of esoteric astrology (the inner effects and the interaction of humans and planets), the fibers (threads) will be Seven, how many planets and the rulers of the Rays. Study of the planets is a kind of access to the center of the wheel (of samsara), a state in which the extremes have no power over man. On the Antahkarana can look at it from different angles, the essence remains one - paving the Way, the connection of man's material of the conductor (4) "earth" with "heaven" (3) the upper Triad, and it turns out not Seven, but four in three, a Tetrahedron.
мимоходом wrote:Well, the practical application of the crank key seven times - what?
along with the fact that seven can be interpreted as a bypass of the seven chakras in the process, if the "cranking" to count how often twirl - 180 degrees - all to coincide with one of the traditional interpretations of Kundalini, when the serpent lies coiled in 3.5 ring at the base.
seven posts can be found at least once on the physical plans of the Theosophists:

where "fabric" - 3+1+1+1+1=7

here's another picture, a slightly different perspective:

http://www.teosophic.ru/img1/q9.jpg

it seems they are all to some extent "correct", and no description of the Antahkarana, which connects different systems and different things.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 14:38

мимоходом wrote: Mean-spirited people everywhere sees the meanness. A liar sees deception everywhere. A traitor sees treason everywhere. It is impossible to see something, not being in this state, narrowing the filters down to this perception.
You Wake up, and look at what I see in the people You, view your posts, and look what You said to me.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 15:35

You Wake up, and look at what I see in the people You, view your posts, and look what You said to me.
protective reaction "mirror" )))

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 15:43

мимоходом wrote:a Vile person everywhere sees meanness. A liar sees deception everywhere.
You do not want to speak with You, to be honest, but still can't resist to tell You about what kind of heresy You are sometimes...Just generally not thinking over what you say, but because somewhere heard but where it belongs, to which, for You, that's not the point apparently.
Sneaky people can not see the meanness, he lives it, for it is normal. To see meanness, it is necessary to beat. About the liar sees all the hype, is also talking nonsense. Artful manipulates not selfless, because the liar does not see cheating, otherwise he would not have known their fate.
мимоходом wrote:it is Impossible to see something, not being in this state, narrowing the filters down to this perception.
You write such nonsense...just fantastic...Let Lily reads and admires. Because I can't arrive in that condition to see Your meaning, also, and, narrowing :lol: filters :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 15:47

do Not want to speak with You, to be honest, but still can't resist to tell You about what kind of heresy You are sometimes...
Somewhere I have seen a few times - ponies running around in a circle )) came on Again the arc "you are all fools write nonsense". But a couple of days ago, well it was, the anchor is - go back a couple of pages, please remember your condition. It is acquired only by long training.

And on a simple example: if the husband started from scratch to suspect his wife of infidelity and jealous - it means only one thing, he changed himself.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 15:49

мимоходом wrote:a protective reaction "mirror" )))
What, protective? :lol:

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 15:51

мимоходом wrote:"you are all fools, nonsense writing"
It's Your opinion that all are fools...You are only here wrote:
мимоходом wrote:a Vile person everywhere sees meanness. A liar sees deception everywhere. A traitor sees treason everywhere. It is impossible to see something, not being in this state, narrowing the filters down to this perception.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 15:53

мимоходом wrote:But a couple of days ago, well it was, the anchor is - go back a couple of pages, please remember your condition. It is acquired only by long training.

The parasite specific.... :evil: