Why do I irritate people...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
мимоходом
Re: Why I'm annoying people...

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 15:57

what, protective?
Well, when the mind is overloaded - includes protective reaction of denial and rejection ))

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 28, 2016 16:08

I begin to understand someone...I also have a desire to swore good (although I do not have this habit), available here on rotten pit formed some of the personalities of the dial forces by the blood of fresh tourists. Vile creature, take my dirt is lifted from the bottom, reveled in it. BITCH RUB.
thank you.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 28, 2016 16:13

I begin to understand someone...I also have a desire to swore good (although I do not have this habit), available here on rotten pit formed some of the personalities of the dial forces by the blood of fresh tourists. Vile creature, take my dirt is lifted from the bottom, reveled in it. BITCH RUB.
thank you.
it's the demons rage )) They are still a knife in hand to invest can if the person allows them a lot )))

Well, probably different movies about obsession look? About something like that man mangles inside, and then outside. Though no external "settling", all their own, native.

I suppose in a fit of passion now I want to die and all suffering ))) the Trick is that it kills itself physiologically, constricting the vascular system stronger, which can lead to various painful diseases. When this occurs, the person becomes small and wet. Sad and asked the sky "what is it?" genuinely did not understand.

But when demons will fight - will receive the first achievement of alchemy

PS I will give a hint how to avoid this scenario ))) my thoughts are rasslablenno able to sincerely forgive all the enemies and mentally ask forgiveness of them. If tingle - all is normal, the veins decompress it soon will be. If a long time not to drive, four months. And when the enemies will not stay here and shiver over.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun May 29, 2016 16:38

As all brilliant and simple words, from why so tight in fact..I'm like "fixated". again burst the bulb )) And the development cycles of the body I, as described by Igor in the beginning of the topic already, like there was several times, and all return to the bulbs. Igor what's the secret?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 29, 2016 18:41

Ain, possibly you have a large psychic force, a unique phenomenon. No one except you will not understand this is an unconventional phenomenon. I think you need to develop it. And it would be good to figure this out and describe to others

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun May 29, 2016 21:57

мимоходом wrote:ain, perhaps you have a large psychic force, a unique phenomenon. No one except you will not understand this is an unconventional phenomenon. I think you need to develop it. And it would be good to figure this out and describe to others
We don't always understand what emotions have to sit. Here anger and aggression, for example. For some, it is displayed in open form. And if people realized that he was annoyed and aggressive, and internal and external is a manifestation could be controlled. Especially when it is visible to others, it seems to me that such a man as be lucky that he can at this point. I have the same passive aggression, and it appears out here in such a way, that's all that I do understand. and capture where she is at what moment she was born, I can only post factum to perform what I could to react.. And I noticed that her husband was this, too, began to think, not so often, but ... Apparently it's "contagious." Says that he had when he was with a friend on the ship and talked and became spoons magnet like that. The diffusion of some abilities are not explained.
The example of the blacksmith and the iron, straight life.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 29, 2016 23:19

I Have the same passive aggression, and displayed it out that way
I believe this is the correct way of displaying aggression, useful )) Just need to learn to control it

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon May 30, 2016 6:19

In the network there are the Chinese, who zapped out of the stomach, there generates psychic energy (current). Ninel Kulagina moving objects under the control of the scientists doing this is the stomach and the transformation of aggression, and the storm prevents this. However, and exposure Kulagina there are, however they look pretty naive, as the magnet inside the uterus or nobody visible hairs with knots. If you understood everything correctly and the bulb burst from you is the ultimate dream of seeing esoteric - to control the matter. Incidentally, the prize Houdini can win, if you learn control, though in this case, enlist in special services.

But how confident are you that burst from you? And how burst - explode? It is always associated with your wrath or displeasure? How you react the compass needle? What's your relationship with magnetism, the spoon to his forehead magnet?

Аине

Post by Аине » Mon May 30, 2016 19:56

мимоходом wrote: But how confident are you that burst from you? And how burst - explode? It is always associated with your wrath or displeasure? How you react the compass needle? What's your relationship with magnetism, the spoon to his forehead magnet?
Changed 3 apartments, the effect remained )) I do not know, can certainly the transaction is guilty too, and I just find a flaw .. but I already swear that I like moles live. and I, too, love the light.
burst only once. and just when you turn on burn out, sometimes quietly, often with cotton and even sparks. but the light bulb remains intact. sometimes, two-phase or dual-mode light themselves on fire in the dim light. or TV included in itself. sometimes a bad dream will see, will stand up and Bang. if inside eating something can walk and talk to fight about everything and the water too.
one day after the meeting, one cat was killed, the level was very noticeable. cat anything, and I just like TomoTherapy passed, do not know if many do. but the light bulb exclusive ) with compass probably need to go and watch at the moment of "explosion", the spoon fell's not magnetic. but the strengthening of it all went after the birth. before that happens, but rarely.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 31, 2016 1:30

I believe you, because you do a lot of filters have been: a doctor, an atheist who does not believe in the esoteric ))) And technically what you are doing - it is possible, if people for example will generate a strong pulsed field, which will create on the tungsten filament of a strong current. And when this thread turns quickly, abruptly - she burns... People with your phenomenon not seen yet, although other, more simple abilities - dozens (well, a lot of visionaries, of course). So you hardly anyone will tell. View video Kulagina - and what she was doing, how he described what he was doing, maybe will help you... intuitively it must be to do with magnetism - try to check somehow... Try to feel the feeling, look at the compass and try to measure yourself with a multimeter in the different States. If it's not try to rationalize, that is, to transfer consciousness, it will remain spontaneous

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Tue May 31, 2016 9:41

I had a period when burst the bulb, covered with a matrix inverter in the laptop and after replacing it very soon began to cover new...
my rational has not coped with this phenomenon and googling I found a piece of type of Reiki which began to transmit energy to the trees, maybe it's the placebo effect - but with the lights no problem, the second inverter, which was about to change - it works almost correctly, but periodically reminds about this story every few months, black screen ))