Egregors

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Ольга Лагуза
Re: Egregores

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:51

мимоходом wrote:Here if you find a strong argument refuting anything I said - it will be the strongest blow to my ego.
Such arguments for You there.
Your ego (lower of course) every time feels the vulnerability hiding behind the installation, like mirror neurons, intestines, and other lotions that You are very primitive. Here in this example follows:
мимоходом wrote:Olenka, but you can try to relax the stomach with intention, concentrating on it. And you will see that it was tense.
In General, all psychologists know that problems and stress in my stomach ))) But when he's tense - a person is in stress, not knowing why. But all this is to relax your belly and all sagaseta

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:55

In passing, you're blocked. I think you have a psychosomatic disorder. Go on, all very interesting. Only a stick do not bend.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:58

These arguments for You there.
Arguments or exist objectively - in the form of real physical phenomena. Or exist in the imagination (not provable).

If you think about it and try to understand how "magic" can affect the physical world? And only being manifested in him in one way or another. Here you are reading what I write and think - that is, a materialist, only matter he writes... But I do not deny that there are other sections you may not understand. In any case all other slices are required to have a reflection in the physical world. Otherwise, they have no means of interaction with the world.

You can of course shrug, twisting his fingers in the air trying to explain something imaginative and in the end, uttering only a grunt... And you can discover this relationship with the unmanifest manifested. The presence of which is an argument in favor of the unexposed sections, and not Vice versa.

Well, reconciling the paradoxes? Or will continue to spit? ))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:02

..you've got to understand ..whatever egregore closer..) egregors it is Possible to measure..)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:05

Джейсон wrote:I think you have no personal Ego. Maybe you're with someone already share it. Just the mood you are changing greatly during the day.
Interesting topic, if I understand You correctly... in fact, outside these people is actually not punched.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:07

мимоходом wrote:Well, reconciling the paradoxes? Or will continue to spit? ))
I will not argue with You today, and the fact that You are outraged, it was just simply my opinion. You write your own, I own.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:08

Ольга Лагуза wrote: and indeed, the outside these people is actually not punched.
Say that outside and inside as above..so below.(Hermes Trismegistus) Can not penetrate.people.. you can just love and respect..) Because punching people ..this is the breaking down itself..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:13, edited 1 time in total.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:12

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Say outside and inside, as above..so below.(Hermes Trismegistus)
As in top and bottom, I heard and I agree with the amendment on it where you can apply, but the first part doesn't inspire confidence.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:16

Olga Laguta All is one..and try someone Toto to deliver(the ball)..that means a lack of self-understanding and awareness.(in some matter).) For success report(the penetration)..this is only the strengthening of his Ego..by confirmation of the correctness of..for myself.)..but is not the truth..)) But the truth is That You all too.. seriously.. the activities of his rational Mind..) ..meanwhile, spring has come finally, and the birds are chirping ... and even Jason..to our egregore joined..) But Hope kudato had happened..) and I'd love to see Bold..He is a good expert in YouTube..))

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:38

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Olga Laguta All one
Sometimes unfortunately... it's personal.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:.and try someone Toto to deliver(the ball)..that means a lack of self-understanding and awareness..)
That is, You now not understand don't realize what I say.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:For success report(the penetration)..this is only the strengthening of his Ego
But all the same, or does it?
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:And the truth is That You all too.. seriously.. the activities of his rational Mind..
Yes, it is the rational Mind we train for the moment at least I speak for myself.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:39

Since the topic is about egregors...let's egregors measure..) Olga Laguta Here for example You ... what the sect have..?)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:40

Ольга Лагуза wrote: Interesting topic, if I understand You correctly... in fact, outside these people is actually not punched.
The theme is really interesting. In principle, a man with a lot of templates and algorithms. So arranged Vishuddha. We constantly communicate with different groups of people. And for each group (relatives, colleagues, passers-by etc.) the person procured a certain algorithm. The more algorithms and patterns, the more experienced people (accumulated Vishuddha). This is particularly noticeable in experienced and inexperienced colleagues at work. By the fact that work on any post - it algorithms, the longer the person works in a specific job, the more experience accumulated in its structure, the faster he finds the answers to the questions, what are sometimes quite complex.

Well, it's to our patient does not apply, there is of course food, but for the most part is improvisation and this is evident in the pearls.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:41

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:so for example You ... what the sect have..?)
not to a. And You?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:44

Yes, it is the rational Mind we train for the moment at least I speak for myself.
Great intention :ay A very necessary thing. But all sorts of insults, the jabs, the dominance is not the work of rational mind and emotional nature. If you watch such impulses (wishes to be offended, annoyed, retaliate) abstracting, leaving consciousness in a background and trying to understand where does this emotion, to see her not getting involved in it - in the end there will be a observer, not identified with a reflex emotional reactions of the physical body, or rather not calling them from every sneeze. We can say the net mental ))

And there are already degrees of freedom response a little more. And then there is already struggle with their own patterns of thought, belief, fanaticism and the importance of it all. While templates will be left completely and then freedom will expand again. In principle, all struggle is reduced to struggle with the importance of their views - but it's too difficult, so you have to go through the withdrawal of the beliefs (which themselves are all normal and valuable, and all the spoils, giving them importance)

"Remember that there's no prison more frightening than the head" (C)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:59

Джейсон wrote:In principle, a man with a lot of templates and algorithms.
I agree. Why are improvisation positive, but the algorithm seems to me its predictable sequence.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:01

мимоходом wrote:, "Remember, there's no prison more frightening than the head" (C)

:shock: :cry:

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:04

мимоходом wrote:a Great intention :ay
I'm glad You are happy :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:17

Ольга Лагуза wrote:
Джейсон wrote:In principle, a man with a lot of templates and algorithms.
I agree. Why are improvisation positive, but the algorithm seems to me its predictable sequence.
You do not have correctly interpreted my attempts. You're not going to improvise with raising a child? Or driving a car? Imagine improvising a doctor or a policeman. There is a very specific experience and is a concrete structure. Who knows a lot about raising children? Well of course grandma, she had the structure worked out, she was wrong, she corrected the error and knows how to get the result. There is at work the boss and the subordinate, it's just clear whose algorithms are being developed and age always matters. In principle, General issues to determine the age of the man simply, different structures are imparted at different ages, there is a degree of their personality development and so on.
Last edited by Джейсон on Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:24

"Egregors left on recharge"

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:25

All that we are discussing their concerns. We just inharmonious going. If you omit a large amount of information in the topic and look at the vector, then maybe all is not lost. The story of the appearance of the main Egregor was dismantled, the anatomy of the main fighting units of the main Egregor apart, the person touched. Further, transpersonal structures remain.
Last edited by Джейсон on Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:36

Джейсон wrote:You do not have correctly interpreted my attempts.
It is quite possible.
Джейсон wrote:You can't improvise with raising a child? Or driving a car?
Of course, there is a set of rules, but frankly, it's annoying, I love to act according to circumstances, that's why, probably, do not bring children and do not drive the car.
Джейсон wrote:Imagine improvising a doctor or a policeman.
Presented :lol:
Джейсон wrote:There is at work the boss and the subordinate, it's just clear whose algorithms are being developed and age always matters. In principle, for General questions, you can determine the age of the person simply, different structures are imparted at different ages, there is a degree of their personality development and so on.
Yeah, I guess it's just so :)but in the depth I am against the mechanism.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:43

Jason
You are right.. and improvisation is possible only when it is preceded by a long session in the system algorithm.

Skill is a synthesis of skills and freedom. Pure skill is the craft, mechanism. Pure freedom is carelessness. Combining opposites, you rise above them.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:46

Well of course the improvisation of the wizard will look like an awesome idea. If we're talking about any art, or dance.
Last edited by Джейсон on Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:58, edited 1 time in total.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:47

Джейсон wrote:All that we are discussing their concerns.
I had been joking about the participants... gone all
Джейсон wrote:Further, transpersonal structures remain.
Cool :ay

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:48

Well, it's to our patient does not apply, there is of course food, but for the most part is improvisation and this is evident in the pearl
You're doing me a big compliment )) is Not honored because the number of relationships in total the mosaic is very large, and fragments of hundreds, if not thousands. So a dozen fragments, most likely it looks incompletely and without connections, creating a pattern of improvisation. Nevertheless, very pleased that you have such a high opinion of me.