About the Creator, the Universe, and about us......

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
гваделупа
Re: About the Creator of the Universe and about us......

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 18:40

Even I extra campaign poured. soran :? but what about the scanner at the truth. therefore, you can remove your mask, because it is not only pointless, but very slow process. moreover, no one except you do not need them. a great reason to look at myself.

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 18:43

Chet I am once campaign poured. soran :? but what about the scanner at the truth. therefore, you can remove your mask, because it is not only pointless, but very slow process. moreover, no one except you do not need them. a great reason to look at myself.
and that the scanner that I did not understand? What is it?

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 18:50

Men do not need much to understand. Enough to be a man)

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 18:57

A very interesting look about the scanner-life and process! Draws on his own philosophy... maybe you Can paint more in detail... Usually when I start to do a thread suddenly stretches second, her third, new thoughts and interesting finds. Importantly, to fix on paper, to Express, otherwise nothing will happen

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:00

it's hard... difficult to explain truths...

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:11

I do not use the forum for philosophy and research. Just a splash of emotion, creativity :? All about the scanner was the type God sees everything. But who is God? that is the question. and I realized who :) but I will not say, because this is nonsense :?

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:11

it's hard... difficult to explain truths...

Yes, the main difficulty lies in how to translate non-verbal "common understanding of 'all'" in a particular private awareness. To deploy neverlost consistently in logic through time in space ))) In both wrapped )))
I do not use the forum for philosophy and research. Just a splash of emotion, creativity
And the rush of emotion is... in Itself... It gives nothing... Creativity is the unification of the General non-verbal understanding and private sequential logical specifics. The senses and the mind.
Last edited by .по. on Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:13

Well, you try to explain what love is. or good. to describe the feeling. this is nonsense...

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:14

Well, you try to explain what love is. or good. to describe the feeling. this is nonsense...
why, it is possible to explain on specific individual examples so that you will be all day to cry, no matter how callous or was ))) so Many films are removed, there is nothing particularly complicated.

To Express in words is also not so difficult, enough to be a master of words and put them in the right order with the right rhythm and the same effect, slightly weaker than the shape effect.
Last edited by .по. on Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:55, edited 2 times in total.

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:15

it certainly is not about feelings. but about them, too. there is a view of the complexity of the filing. and I'm too lazy for such things. and why is it me?

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:16

some movies are so off, it's not particularly difficult
not removed films...

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:17

it certainly is not about feelings. but about them, too. there is a view of the complexity of the filing. and I'm too lazy for such things. and why is it me?
so this is development. And more anything ))) Development - the ability to Express yourself, to Express yourself. To Express themselves. And few people can do nicely.

No more development there - in addition to the skill to Express themselves so that everyone gasped )))

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:19

Development is the ability to Express yourself, to Express yourself
To be able to Express themselves? :) It seems to me to be enough, it will manifest. What kind of skills it? )

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:21

just do not about emotional intelligence

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:22

to be Able to Express themselves? :) It seems to me to be enough, it will manifest. What kind of skills it? )
Itself does not appear ))) Skill honed only by practice in a particular area. Total unspeakable understanding (as) unfolds in time further in biology - with increasing inertia. In biology is a connection of neural connections, creation of your hands of your computer, which can solve specific task is close to ideal.

And what problem you want to solve is your own choice, it's already over. Choice-as-time-biology.

The choice of snapshots. The condition is slightly lagging in time. Biology is generally inert, but tightened over time ))

All this is "be yourself". To present itself. Build itself. To play the acting role. And play on stage or play the first role is already skill level.
Last edited by .по. on Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:57, edited 2 times in total.

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:24

And what problem you want to solve
I wasn't going to like. I have only one question - to be or not to be. tasks and let the state decide :)

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:25

yeah not going to like. I have only one question - to be or not to be. tasks and let the state decide :)

Always want something, everyone has something inside that he still did not understand. What him personally, what it meant. Even if it is just sweeping leaves from the sidewalk - but to do it skillfully that he always wanted.

All have the first role, not all understand what it is.

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:27

not masterfully masterfully. what's the difference? it's all in the state. the scanner reads the status. and everything else will follow. the main thing is not to go out of the way :wink:

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:30

гваделупа wrote:masterful, not masterly. what's the difference? it's all in the state. the scanner reads the status. and everything else will follow. the main thing is not to go out of the way :wink:
it's not even a state, and the perception probably. pinpoint will not work, and therefore do not want to explain.

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:31

гваделупа wrote:
гваделупа wrote:masterful, not masterly. what's the difference? it's all in the state. the scanner reads the status. and everything else will follow. the main thing is not to go out of the way :wink:
it's not even a state, and the perception probably. pinpoint will not work, and therefore do not want to explain.
status-perception-attitude. like this.

гваделупа

Post by гваделупа » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:34

so. the most important point, this condition in relation to what. what? :) I understand what but will not tell :?

гваделупа

although already said. to life, gentlemen!! o Lord my God bc

гваделупа

and life have one?

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:35

masterful, not masterly. what's the difference? it's all in the state. the scanner reads the status. and everything else will follow. the main thing is not to go out of the way
Yes ))) Just why I wrote about the fact that it is necessary to try to Express "neopisuemo" and non-verbal in the text... just the person for you better and better understands it the most. Just a report to his own mind.

This is the realization. It is possible only when there is a non-verbal understanding and only when it is expressed (show). The rest is "napominanie", "wrap" and a rich imagination, giving birth to monsters.

So you're right that the perception - it is primary, all the way. First you have to learn him, to the internal understanding of nevervalidate, perception. This is the first step. And the next step is fixation, the manifestation of this in the real world, real words, deeds, facts, creativity, new combinations. Sooner or later - most just want it to do, becoming a master )) self-realization and manifest.
Last edited by .по. on Wed Aug 16, 2017 19:58, edited 1 time in total.