About the Creator, the Universe, and about us......

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Аине
Re: About the Creator of the Universe and about us......

Post by Аине » Sat Jun 02, 2018 23:20

Blue and such written on it the Word of Life? )) So they are either Egoiste or universal Church
What-kind of blue felts felts blue. Egoiste not sure I would have remembered. Church. The effect had spread. I was surprised even how you can simply reprogram the population. Tol Ko yesterday, these children are taken by the pioneers, passing by Lenin's raised hands and the odd talking to here that have replaced the ties on the cross and voila-they are already recruited by.. the Main time. The book that I never finished. And indeed has so many variations and correspondences that I think why? If still all the same. Revered used the most approximate to reality, but she's probably burned a long time ago in some "accidental" fire in the library.
what "innocent sheep", the Adam/man! Well, not guilty and that's it! And all she was...guilty!
Well, oddly to disfigure, and even in the Bible. But forgive him, he was already 'newsea' under the influence of Apple. But interestingly, the Creator after the expulsion of the people or during the process like multiply eve the pains of childbirth. And even some kind of sexual conflict. And he mostly knew what the pain of childbirth,and where is the threshold? And why multiplied, she had already given birth in the garden?
And so here's an interesting point, God made them clothes of leather and clothed them. Not because it is written who was the lucky one for clothes, maybe he just dressed them in what we have now? Our own skin? Maybe the Bible is a book about artificial intelligence and those who created it, a sort of spiral of existence. And there are, as Koshchey the casket, where is it stored, in the Bible it is the tree, but they know who they are, well, just found out that the torch has been passed to, God can retire. Because I do not understand, in what guise he was also without clothes? But if in the dress, why Adam and eve are not flashed, they have nothing to hide behind. Well, I was just.. looking, not sure why.

Аине

Re: About the Creator of the Universe and about us......

Post by Аине » Sat Jun 02, 2018 23:45

While thinking about what scribbled, came another thought)) I have mixed horses, people.. people probably can't move to another planet. The body is not fit, so will be created intelligence, which will be teleported to another planet. As the physical mouse was subjected to pain and dismemberment. And there will be created an avatar, adapted to the environmental conditions. On our planet avatars-Adam and eve. And develop civilization. Previous planet Venus, all the remains being burned. Convenient. Mars in the queue to move in. Luna orbital station to monitor a new civilization. here we toil from global warming, just maybe the planet sausage and then, it is understandable why the resources are destroyed. In short I have suffered. All a bunch of thrown.