About the Creator, the Universe, and about us......

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ
Re: About the Creator of the Universe and about us......

Post by Финансист » Fri Aug 11, 2017 17:16

Рита С wrote: If you took it at face value, then you're a complete goof.
I'm surprised at myself! But not the fact that I goof. And what the fuck I spend my time among morons, not able to neither read nor comprehend nor analyze.

Read first the text above humorous joke. This is the least.
Финансист wrote:And the fact that Dr. James Rogers used a unique developed by him method of curing a seemingly hopeless patients. It has reinforced their paranoia so that the new coil fixed the previous one.
And here is the manual to the program "Destroyer of fears" that are sold on the website (forgive me, Andrey Kabanov, but it is not advertising's sake, and while this site is not a competitor to Mindmachine) http://www.astra-systems.net/programmy/ ... l-straxov/

Alas, there are no instructions included with the program. Lost.
But the meaning is the following. You have a situation threatening to you personally in terms of security or health. You start to worry and second-guessing yourself. So. The longer you survive and the wind in my head the different scenarios of negative events, the more chances are that these scenarios have a chance in life.

And then the author of this program, Anatoly Karmishin, offered a highly effective means of salvation. Have all these negative emotions that feed on negative forces, to throw out in a short period of time. Negative forces get their needed portion of negative emotions and leave you alone. And therefore the negative scenario in real life are not implemented.

In fact, working with the program, the user exaggerating. Channeling emotions to jump, punch and so on. I personally when working on the situation need to be resolved to cheat yourself buried emotions.

But the result! And now again rows of the above humorous essay Dr. Rogers
Финансист wrote:It has reinforced their paranoia so that the new coil fixed the previous one.
Really looks like?

I don't want here to name you that word which it denotes. I don't want to remember what is so clever you here on the forum laid out. Because there is nothing to remember. Except for comments and amendments. Comment I don't want to. But I know for sure. You don't have any yourself born in your mind. All of which read.

But its not!
Рита С wrote:Consume all the nonsense spread, respectively, have the same suspension.
Well, that's not wanted! But......,

<

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Fri Aug 11, 2017 17:23

I repeat. The negative development of the situation. Ahead of everything is bad.

You begin to deliberately exaggerate, be afraid to splash out negative emotions IN a SHORT PERIOD of TIME!

Forces you managing and leading this way after eating a roll and a negative scenario in real life is not implemented. This is what was in this article as the basis of the method. Each subsequent round increasing the disease that led to her healing.

And no need to invent anything about any ties and chains!

.по.

Post by .по. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 17:31

here is a clear example of animal behavior ))) Grin for grin, bite for bite, "the outbursts of negativity" ))) Reflexes... Who admits that he made a mistake that he's a goof - no one admits, even in the explicit case, giving the scammer all of their money, even if a scammer is going to jail for fraud, even if this write articles in all the Newspapers and shows reports on all channels... is a Good example from history - MMM, when Mavrodi was released, spun all over again and yet again suffered the money. In General, confrontation is not working.

To recognize his mistakes and draw conclusions is a huge force needed personal courage and self-honesty - such a person can be called developed.

.по.

Post by .по. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 17:41

Look, man-the giraffe said he was not a giraffe - this did not work ))) It is even stronger began to consider himself a giraffe ))) Rogers brilliant )))

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24

All this lengthy discourse and guidance to the shadows on the fence, leaving aside the question of the discussion.

Strengthening of negative emotions, imposing their turns and layers, it works and allows you to get rid of fears and phobias. Always, when you start working with the program, it is impossible to accurately articulate the purpose, goal or path. And then start with the simple things. "WHAT to do, WHAT to DO, I HAVE a SITUATION... I BAD... I'm SCARED...,COME..., I will... BEAT, MAIM.. (in General bear such nonsense, but after a few minutes of winding, jumping, inflation), as by themselves develop the right wording. When working with the Destroyer of fears, the most difficult to force yourself to start the session. About 35 minutes of winding and inflation itself, you're literally exhausted. You're turning into something amorphous and last ten minutes of watching the program just look stupid and relax. The effects are very different, but always useful.

It sometimes takes several sessions for the same situation. But it definitely works. On a certain situation.

So, to make a joke, the writer has given valuable practical advice, ahead of a lot of psychotherapists.

So if what you are reading, try to do this carefully. Read and try to analyze and comprehend.

And care/freedom from fear, instead of lugging the implementation of a negative scenario in your life - what could be better and more valuable?

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:53

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:58

Hmmm!
Well now everything has fallen into place!
With this whore who pretend to be spiritually advanced esoterica extremely simply understandable. But the matter is not in it.
Thus believe that the admins of this creative refinement demolished.

Another question.

We reached the finish line. When the masks dropped and face-to-face.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:01

I have often mused on control us and posted their reflections on the forum.

Negative Forces control us through our fears and phobias, creating us in life situations in which these fears and phobias in us accumulate.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:03

Creative Power, to help us organize our life situation that we experience in life fun and joyful emotions.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:10

Thus, in order to live a Creative Life, we must learn to get rid of fears and phobias.

To do it yourself will not work. The program is the Destroyer of the Fears of N And Carmesina good assistant.

But it would be probably nice if this business joined Andrei Patrushev, with its huge creative potential.

Write posts parts, because everything is buggy and the strings and words disappear from written. Which is evidence of the incredible resistance of the environment.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11

I believe such programs to get rid of fears to do better in areas of human life in society.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15

In a world of many programs, both audio and audiovisual, created to attract into your life what the benefits, money, wealth for example. But they are not effective in connection with the person with the fear of owning it and the benefits.

So. FIRST you NEED to REMOVE FEARS AND ONLY THEN ON a VACANT PLACE to LAY ATTRACTING AND POSSESSION!

UV-f-f! All!

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 13:07

Rita zhzhot ))) Cool ))

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Aug 12, 2017 13:43

"The Creator of the Universe and about us......"
Create Creator have fun in the Universe They created :lol: :D bi :ay

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sat Aug 12, 2017 17:34

The most important know-it-alls profits. Smell the truth from them is not nice. I believe that the Creator of their art and creative state of neither heat nor cold. Me too. But to breathe in that smell and to be with them in the same space for me is not acceptable.

Surprised by the reaction of the staff.

However, perhaps they are here I haven't looked yet.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 20:59

And do not say... Attacked EN masse, like vultures on a dove - no shame, no conscience... And to breathe the same air with other people is impossible - 7 billion people on the planet and breathe, breathe, breathe... Like them all, only the earth is.

But if you imagine that they suddenly all somewhere disappear. Rita, Owls and all sorts of that pass... Probably you will become very bored... And very sad... even there will be nobody to tell about the Creator of the universe and about us.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 22:35

there is an interesting philosophical point... for example, you have the right to do what you want. Want - write, do not write. Want - post pictures with dollars, you don't have to post. Be your own master... All that you want - then do it. Well done )))

But why did the others not have the same rights as you? Two arms, two legs, one head, same look, same brain mass, the same reflexes, the same evolutionary branch... Why can you or I, and they can not, for example? What's the difference? What is the difference and superiority?

The question is very interesting, because this double-edged sword - if everyone can do everything, then what is it then get out... went Out, didn't like the way someone looked, shot him and went on... Too bad... all of a sudden will shoot you...

Where is the middle of the stick? Gold )))
Last edited by .по. on Sat Aug 12, 2017 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Aug 12, 2017 22:38

ФилиНН wrote:"the Creator of the Universe and about us......"
Create Creator have fun in the Universe They created :lol: :D bi :ay
Sergey Ivlev my thread inspired the creation of a fractal :D
The creation of the Creator in the Universe created by him, entertained by the Creator of the tales of the Creator of the Universe and Its Creatures :wink:

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Aug 12, 2017 22:40

OPA-on! The server itself created the fractal, copy the previous message 2 times.
\Which is evidence of the incredible assistance the environment. :lol: \
\And this message I got a hookup :) \

вотан

Post by вотан » Tue Aug 15, 2017 17:38

more it is advisable to monitor initial impulse of intention....its localization.discovered the"enemy"hurry hide in the shadows....if you have time.and exploring did not give to the mountain a bright emotionally colored a loaf or whole loaf of POWER.persons staying with them not coming out.that and fabriciana Force, though small portions....PTS helps to remove imprints.because attention is fixed on the end...and not on the fact that this was provoked..well, or have failed for these things...foolishness.
Last edited by вотан on Tue Aug 15, 2017 18:51, edited 2 times in total.

вотан

Post by вотан » Tue Aug 15, 2017 17:52

about the Creator and the universe.each person draws...creates...creates or destroys his universe.or as described above .as it called and called.and not so important...any concepts..speculations...priderjivaetsya people in a coherent reality.the world of man are fluid...changeable...permeable..and full of wonders and paradoxes.and more polzitelno be.. something to open and inject....than ubivatsya quirks.about the championship the chicken or the egg.after all this hassle of who is smarter....not every topic carries polzitelno....painted goodness information.which is like a wave...penetrates to the deepest cellular levels of the...consent or disagree ..this is not required in no small measure

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:28

It was recently "generation clips"
Now comes "generation tweets"
Not far behind!
Included in the genre of comics! :)
Финансист wrote: But to breathe in that smell and to be with them in the same space for me is not acceptable.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34

.по. wrote:and in this objective reality certainly exists. And the rules it has (often not understood). And the closer the subjective (narrative) world of a person to objective reality, the more this person is called adequate. And then the wise )))
ФилиНН wrote:"Reality is a mutually agreed-upon appearance of existence. Reality is agreement."

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:43

вотан wrote:more it is advisable to keep track of the initial momentum of...