Need Your expert help in Choosing!..

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
ДмитрийЯ
Need Your expert help in Choosing!..

Post by ДмитрийЯ » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:48

Good health to all forum members! First, a description of the problem, and then immediately the question will follow. Now, the problem is "Sustained loss of meaning in life", as I call it. Ie no Goals in life or Aspirations. It's dumb that and the Achievements too. And it haunts. Very. Just to clarify that under the Goals and Aspirations I understand what it would be possible to live, not a momentary whim, which come and go(and a lot of them). Still think it is important to specify that single. In his 30 years. And here amid all this, I have been a long time(years) a very negative state of mind... the Hour is persistently pestering suicidal thoughts and attempts in this direction, but since much of this writing, it failed(don't even know happiness or sorrow...). More demagoguery not going to breed; but let me just say that suicidal question I have on the background of extreme misunderstanding of the Meaning and purpose of Life HERE. And especially for me personally. At this point I think that everything is empty and I'm HERE once(just take someone else's place)...

So the question actually is whether the range of Your company(Mind Machine) something that can help me? The question is very abstract, I agree, but write that way, because in General methods and ways of exit from such States is known to me, BUT now I'm just in the IMPOTENCE of anything to take personally...

With respect, Dmitry.

мимоходом

Re: Need Your expert help in Choosing!..

Post by мимоходом » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:14

You may want to have a couple of banal, but in 100% working Board for a while. And there's a child in a few years will explain the meaning of life by the example of their behavior

Слайдер

Post by Слайдер » Wed Dec 30, 2015 21:18

Dmitry, in your post, for some reason I heard a desperate cry from the heart.

Your thoughts of suicide due to the fact that your old personality has already close to the shell of the old world. System of a technocratic society in which we all are forced to exist with her narrow-minded upbringing, education, widely offered behavioural programs the society produces a kind of spiritual castration of the man, cutting him from the world nadmiernego, transcendental, divine. And instead of true meaning of life he shoved such goals trompe l'oeil, as power, money, position, and access to pleasures. From time to time, these goals are satisfied and the Soul gives it energy in the form of a desire these goals to be achieved.

But then in life there comes a time when he feels that life should be something else, something important, incomprehensible worth living for. And it starts languishing and suffer, feeling around some deception, some illusory imposed artificial reality as in the movie "the Truman Show", "the 13th floor", "Dark city". He feels empty, almost dead, in this song, listen carefully to the text:

And this is a key moment in a person's life, because the old limited Lacoste begins to die and a new one was born. The second birth in the spirit is painful, as the first birth in the material. And here a person can try throwing in various types of extreme sports in a desperate attempt to regain the thrill. Or in an attempt to relieve pain, to cover nahlynuli flow from the world of the unconscious (divine) begins to suppress it with alcohol and other hard drugs, which they actually exist. But this is not the way. It only leads to a prolongation of suffering or of death.

Read the book "the Frantic search of itself" - Stanislav Grof. There's a detailed disassembled state, in which a person at this stage.

The way out is to start looking for answers. The man needs to go - in a hitherto unknown land in the depths of his Soul, the existence of which hitherto he was always trying to dissuade the collective consciousness, which shapes the system. It builds the boundaries of the human world, as red flags for the wolves, for that person to grow are not supposed to:

Not supposed to until he's ready. But sooner or later he has to cross these imposed borders of the mind and go in search of treasure. For this, one is forced to step into the unknown, to step into the abyss, outside of the old world. Go to the Holy Land in search of grala. Go in the path of the hero, collect the treasure and return with it back, being reborn. To free the Princess, his Soul.

But this way is the inner, esoteric - not necessarily to go to the edge of the world literally. At this stage, the person begins to seek answers to questions that previously he didn't care, or the answers to which, as it seemed - all have long known. But this is not so.
To find these answers is the task of man in this life. It needs to solve the puzzle. It is his duty before God. And here there are no magic devices will not help. Just briefly can extend the sleep.
Others ' responses also do not work - people have to find them yourself, only then they will become his treasure. So this world is arranged.

Now comes the dawn gallakticheskom day. World Soul - wise living energy of creation awakens and thereby awakens all of its individual parts:
[youtube][/youtube]

It awakens your Soul, and after a deep sleep is difficult and unpleasant.

PS. And one more thing. Any topic which would be something expose, but to the outside world - as the world Jewish/reptiloid conspiracy, the masons, the expectation of a quick war/BP/Nibiru... the struggle for sovereignty, revolution/counter-revolution, for all good and against everything bad, and many, many more - these are all tricks designed to distract you from yourself. All the answers lie within.

Good Luck To You !<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Dec 30, 2015 23:24

well said.

But, the Creator of the theme feel very lonely (at the same time and the engine, and brake). I think people just ripe for marriage and is looking for an artifact that will help. As for items I do not know and desire the right thing - just need to be active and to take the first steps (this is also the way self-development). Well, searches - in any case they are in parallel, so still something will be missed.

Just... Loneliness is a very uncomfortable condition and the author is quite clear. To develop alone the fastest, but it needs a steel will and inner self-organization, otherwise the desire to live disappears, what the author writes.

ДмитрийЯ

Post by ДмитрийЯ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 0:35

Well said! Thank You!
мимоходом wrote:Develop alone the fastest, but it needs a steel will and inner self-organization, otherwise the desire to live disappears, what the author writes.
It will probably be the only quote I will start commenting saying that I have all on this very scenario happened/is happening. Shortly about myself: the question of the SEARCH for me, apparently, is a matter of life, because(and this is perhaps my disadvantage) I just basically was doing... Now tired. Searches yield no answers, or rather, such answers that would satisfy me... was Interested in and interested in so many and various things(more superficially) as a rule, esoteric sense. My consciousness can't call the framework, but rather squeeze/symbiosis of various theories, views and trends the most interesting and(most importantly) harmonious for me, things/ideas. Lately, I'd say sistemica.

BUT, and this, perhaps, makes a significant contribution to my current condition WHERE I was with all this knowledge/understanding/worldview and way?!.. "Matter" reminds himself... that is to say, a particular understanding of the world(let it be arbitrarily true and the beautiful) on bread you will not smear... here, perhaps, is ramaciotti my thinking, for it does not see the path of harmonious connection of their interests with the financial reward, something gives the possibility to exist... to Be really on finding your "second half" to me opens a different aspect of reality? But, again, only the FACE...

In conclusion of this message I will say that I rather not even lost, just lost in the depths of their own Searches... And more go-seek, the less I know, the more questions it becomes. After all, finding some not even final, and intermediate response occurs immediately weight the question "in the appendage"... And understanding that "it is in this World" he does not save...<

ДмитрийЯ

Post by ДмитрийЯ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 0:39

Слайдер wrote:Dmitri, in your post, for some reason I heard a desperate cry from the heart.
You are absolutely right. And this "cry" is, perhaps, increasingly becoming a "howl"...