Wasted and contrived? or where to start?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
мимоходом
Re: Cranky and contrived? or where to start?

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jan 16, 2016 0:37

This is transformation?
Yes. Nervous system rebuilds chemically - whether the myelin sheath of the nerves, or the conductivity of nerve fibers. Perhaps the process will be able to slightly ease murashkova. You're not the only one with Dec breaking, another woman I know from very advanced.
And interestingly, those who have been engaged in self-development or eurovidenie as you each other in the crowd can interact with each other, if it is at all?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSwxQ5aqd7A[/youtube]

---------------
Many years ago
In the shadow of the foreign bridge
I saw you and thought:
How seldom meet his.
It was then
The way it is.
Today I say goodbye,
Day after tomorrow I'll be back here.

I learn from the moon;
I'm my own master.
Whoever was with me
I still initially single.
I came out of the flames
Hence all my arrogance.
But if I say goodbye,
Day after tomorrow I'll be back here.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:23

The clip is beautiful,love the Nautilus, but the clip I see for the first time. and it is straight out of my dreams, I often see flooding.

What is murashkova? Google and ya these words do not know.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:42

And what is murashkova
This is the key to the sense of touch kinesthetic energies on physiology. You have goose bumps on the back run ever? Now, if them all the time to drive, to drive, to drive - in the body very much will - from hearing the emotions of the interlocutor to touch its vascular and nervous systems, as well as management.

How to drive - it's you yourself probably know. But if not, here is 100% working methods (they may be your own).
but to truly forgive enemies (who is hurt) and to ask their forgiveness
- thank the heavens or who you believe in up there, no matter whom and in what form. In principle, any requests to the top will cause goosebumps
- to admire the depths of the soul music for example
- to accept (this is the most difficult to describe in words)

Yourself goosebumps - a current in the nervous system, only very very tough, the beginning of his touch, then cool. This current psychosomatic constricts blood vessels in different locations (meridians, channels of circulation of energy). And running chills - this is actually the elimination of psychosomatic (energy) blocks, set herself

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:48

I now know what's confusing in all of this (and my skepticism does not rest) that all of this is very similar to the abstinence syndrome in opioid dependence. for me so far it looks like over us experimented, while we can agree on them. What is the ultimate goal? you know, there's an anecdote in the subject
"Anatoly Wasserman lives with his mother and rides on the old "penny." Dana Borisova drives a Lexus and bought an apartment in the center of Moscow. And one of them now, stupid?" Borisov I certainly do not believe such, I think it's aunt competent, and don't know whether Wasserman goes on the penny, but somehow it seems that those who own gas or forest (for example), and will drive a Lexus, and the enlightened will be walking with the purse samostoy and feed on energy from the sun. I hope no one was hurt, but just the thought that I got one of these for some reason at the time, read the threads about the conspiracies of the world..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:09

What is the ultimate goal?
Life is movement. Who knows where to God knows what. Where most like. The clay that sculpts itself, coming up with goals on the go.

Tourists for example go to the beach to sunbathe, but to what end... Well, like him - comfortable, cool. Well, when you serve, care for you, nothing else to do... You could say it is a "child".
And if you like trip someone is going to build a skyscraper for tourists - so it's a little higher consciousness, others well to do but also less comfort of course myself, although to go to the beach, nobody forbids. You could say it is "adult"
And someone tourists with Rabotnicki birth, Yes, the rules of construction of skyscrapers creates. There comfort no - one big responsibility for everyone and short experiences as they are there to eat not hungry, and suddenly from a skyscraper will fall or sink of stupidity. And every so sorry, so sorry... You could say it's "parent"

Enlightened is simultaneously child, adult and parent. Enlightened Lexus uninteresting in themselves. And who is interested - probably not very enlightened.
Last edited by мимоходом on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:25, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:19

In other words, while there is a tendency of "I need... I want... not enough..." - it's called ego. Unmet desires give rise to suffering, and satisfied do not bring pleasure - this is the hormonal physiology of man.

And the enlightened one is the person that is missing the "I need..." and "I want a Lexus". No, not in everyday terms (natural needs without emotion, attitudes and opinions about them), but in the physiological sense (dopamine, triggering a mental carrot and the stick simultaneously). While asking "why" and understand their unmet desires, then you are under dopamine, in fact, under psychedelic drugs, under opiates. Alternative to dopamine - just to live without peace conditions in the form of their desires and enjoying the process. When you live - sometimes it happens well, and it is certainly better than not to live (in the latter case is never good).

Anyway... The biggest bezdomnikov choice available is to be to someone necessary and useful. To be in demand. Well, that is anything not wanted, and here again came in handy to someone nice. And if Lexus gave, and you did not want and did not care - then again, nice, Lexus all the same, the seats are soft, parked himself... And if, for example made nice, and then be waiting for the Lexus, but it does not give here the psyche is in a dead loop could come in.

PS as for experiences... Well, yeah, you could say the experience is voluntary. And imperfection is present. And limitations. And the only very specific and detailed plan for passing. Once this plan is complete it mirror the generally accepted picture of the world.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:33

I do understand what you're talking about, we just live in a world where such as "want" and "want more" than your neighbor most if not almost all. I learned long ago that taking away others happiness is not to do, and I was, until I had a child and then I realized that this is my position have long been interested in the other and the result, now I'm broke, I gave everything, never fought, many used it as an obsession took and took.. About the forest and the gas that's in the global scale, but if you localize, the picture is somehow worse can. All around me vampires are mad that I began to give less and maybe nothing to take something already, the other to his temple twist that I am spineless, the child does not think, how can we find a compromise?
Here is an example of this, standing in line at the store with the child following, a new office, some thread cunning Madame runs headlong and pushing all of her basket, stuffed sclang to open the cash register, she was told, miss the girl with the baby, and she is the first I Presley all here, but I can stand, and if the child wants to relieve himself and very, and her anyway, she first came, Willy nilly, get involved in a state of "I need and want." Society imposes an entirely different model of behavior and how to resist it and that in a minus to leave and not be ego driven?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:48

Willy nilly involved in the state of "I need and want"
And it is impossible to take and just to state "not want." As impossible as to force the blood to stop. A million times to say to yourself, "I'm enlightened, I don't want anything, I just give up" - words mean nothing. Translate rails of the body with dopamine on a completely different system of hormones (control the mind and the man himself that's the hormones) is very difficult. If people just inject into a vein the final combination of hormones - he will die.

That is why body transformation is very very slow - decades. It actually is the quest of earthly existence - to understand how to change your consciousness, the psyche and physiology (they are all related to each other) in this particular suit.

What is the meaning of the quest? Well, if you are into online game play some quests there, too. Passed and all so happy "I passed!". Check their experience, skills, maturity and so on... In General - check yourself. And the quest is more difficult - the more self-esteem. By the way, you have not seen the movie "the Game" in ' 97? There is about the shows philosophy of our existence and what happens after it (when the player dies).

In order for the transformation began and continued - the necessary mental changes of many kinds: emotional (a whole range of emotions - both sad and angry, and happy - in the esoteric is called the rainbow bridge), the mental (attitudes, opinions, beliefs). All this should own to feel, to learn, to know and to come to some conclusion, mental change. Otherwise, just the hormonal makeup will not change.

Generally, a person needs to understand only one thing - the time between when he starts to want to get angry and even when he gets angry. The first is the beginning of the release of adrenaline by the adrenal glands. The second is the release of adrenaline through the heart in emotions of anger or resentment or suppressed emotion of resentment, for example. Adrenaline is the fire that transformerait psyche and body. As the fire - he bites and burns and it is very difficult, Yes. But if it is not relieving in the form of emotions, and to go to another plan and to monitor the situation obstragirovanno - we can begin to experience directly the fire - where is he now in the body, making. Watching this - it will change the body and psyche.
Society imposes a very different model of behavior and how to resist it and that in a minus to leave and not be ego driven?
To give less importance to society. To imagine that it is not. Imagine that you are alone - live what for, why, what's the meaning of your life? Well, once society is not - it restrictions and does not impose, for example, if I want to dance to the music playing in the Mall - Yes, take dance for example, no one sees you, because there is none. Well, once society no - who to be angry at mom there is something or turn... Just a cartoon on your eye mounds. In General, the decrease in the level of importance of perception of something- completely removes the attitude. And if not opinions and relationships, and there's just life according to your inner feeling (not desires, but the feeling is difficult to explain, let it be the will of the subconscious) - that is enlightened. He soars and he does what he wants (in his case, "want" coincides with "should" as a global in his role, and locally - to feed the dog on the street). In this example go out to kill someone can not, but not because of restrictions, but personal moral level high well and generally understands why it is not necessary.

Here's an example in your case as you can change your attitude... Imagine that you are just a servant of the child put to him for the duration of your life, and voluntarily and without the right to personal desires. I do not like? What we don't like - you can right list to write, so you will understand your "wish". If this really is your desired "want" it is necessary to try to implement it as quickly as possible and it will be gone. And you can just remove the importance of the goal for you and "want to" again be lost. The main thing is not to suppress, but to transform or implement.
And, you can try to reduce the interval between the implementation and volition to a minimum. Not to want something not available in the years ahead, and for example want ice cream - do not hesitate to buy and gobbled up. There is also the option of enlightenment - through the saturation of the ego and ultimately of understanding the meaninglessness of (all want implemented, don't know what I want, but somehow sucks)

Here's an example of the response options in your situation:
- without emotion to explain what your child wants to use the toilet and ask to go first (most simple)
without emotions to give in, acknowledging that they were ahead in the queue
- without emotion to the eye, well to teach it, pay and leave
and any other key word - no emotional involvement, is reaching the level of mentality (he has his own consideration in the form of opinions, beliefs, world view, fanaticism)<

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:20

мимоходом wrote:
By the way, you have not seen the movie "the Game" in ' 97? There is about the shows philosophy of our existence and what happens after it (when the player dies).
In my memory the film is about a tough businessman, sesolution my depression in a purposeless creature , the game helped him to live naberezhaya emotions with the imitation of physical death by the example of his father (psychologically he was already dead), the end - dance, dance, vapiwala and a happy ending-he didn't die and started something there to feel. The film is interesting, but if you remember at the end he shared the receipt with her brother - it's all about what we can afford, and this determines our "want", "can", and so on. The film is about, when there is nothing to do and was bored with enlightenment I have reason enough associated.

It's hard to make yourself believe in something mystical, cosmic, something that is not tangible and not tangible. I tried, well I do not see the aura and that's it, eyes a handful. Watched all sorts of videos where people describe their feelings, like they are something they saw, and I don't trust them, "walk" to interest themselves on a psychic known for, well, I believe him that he sees something, lies and lip service of mulsow,though, and the good psychologist, and therapists who work with energy, empty their hands(those who I was.) And I wonder where this cumulative energy, I want to write, but this is not the right noun here. what kind of activity is the energy of the suit, what emotions peculiar to her, if it applies generally in relation to the soul outside the body? I don't understand what's the catch to all of this, and I will suffer.
And probably yet will not see, do not poke in a living exhibit, endowed with "powers of self-development", and will a bunch of questions to ask..

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:31

мимоходом wrote:Here's an example of the response options in your situation:
- without emotion to explain what your child wants to use the toilet and ask to go first (most simple)
without emotions to give in, acknowledging that they were ahead in the queue
- without emotion to the eye, well to teach it, pay and leave
I just gave an example I of such subjects tend not to notice, let your anger out on yourself like vent,
and when those among close friends, relatives, there's just so will not get abstraction.. morals, and just banal sympathy and empathy, and some of it is only necessary, apparently I need to learn to put the blocks without damage to the relationship.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:36

the Movie when there is nothing to do and was bored with enlightenment I have reason enough associated.
Well, I'll revisit this film and will open a new sense, it is there.
it's Hard to make yourself believe in something mystical, cosmic, something that is not tangible and not tangible. I tried, well I do not see the aura and that's it, eyes a handful
I do not see it, but I know about 20 of the visuals, the attitude to kinestetika (feel it). It is tangible and material, and apparently, the issue only in the experience of the management of the suit - what levers to push, what dials to watch...
In General, well nobody is forcing to believe in anything - in fact, do not care, you can do anything, no strap, no except that themselves pose.

Well, here's an example I wrote above that tingling is the key to feeling energy body. If you long to chase them, and the body will be touched. Maybe the visual channel opens. Maybe the body will be thrown out. And maybe even something else. There are specific levers, but not perceived it because of lack of own experience of discovering the lever.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:45

Okay, thank you, get ))
from the body of the throw - somehow scary while I have after a month of these horrible night brittle dreamed a couple of times like me to be invisible and have the same I-normal, in which the first I wanted to "inserted", I fear I had when I was there in the dream realized that 2 me, it's weird and trying to fit into the body I woke up.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 18, 2016 16:30

Аине wrote:it's Hard to make yourself believe in something mystical, cosmic, something that is not tangible and not tangible. I tried, well I do not see the aura and that's it, eyes a handful.
The first thing to teach is to look at my hands and the fog between your fingers. In the evening on trees(especially poplar) on top of the poplars, but at least to where it was at least illuminated by the moon. The doorways are visible the flow of air, and the glow from the lintel of the door also window, if you look from the dark outside with flashlights. And you as a child through colored glasses didn't look at the trees? Some people think that the Aura poama did once, the whole, in all its glory(color) gonna appear. There are cases of course,it is often after some anomalini situations. There was a case when one my friend(at school) all the time saying, why do you wear things that don't match your type. I then saw the field but they were in the glow and sometimes only a light tint. And thought so I see everything. And she said that he saw nothing, no smoke, and all this garbage)))) But as it turned out ( she was a terrible dvoechnitsa, but smart) always me , if the case had been odergivala, but .....the colors she saw Auras, and therefore all the colors of the clothes and everything else she was different from mine.
In General, while growing naporolis was , what is, and what it looks like. And there were always differences, though she thought I was normal , and that's the way it truly is, I also thought ))))
Until faced with others who see and slyshat but in its own way and those who said they did not see even the eye or on the inner screen images , when reading the book-rests , I do not see. It turned out that you see. Everything is easier it turned out, was not informed of the recording ,and thought it all.
And you see but do not notice the brain takes it for granted, and you probably paint a very different picture, presenting the aura as in the photo images of the aura. Here is the confusion.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jan 18, 2016 19:01

That's the way yeah, ain the woman and easier for the Council to ask able women, they will tell you. The men another way (full awareness) and women's (subconscious awareness). Though it is necessary both to master, but for the beginning its at least.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jan 19, 2016 16:56

passing I wrote one quick and easy ways, so in the darkness , illuminated easier to learn. Day of course you can, you need to find a dark wall or something , nachem bright-field(aura) one of the fields that will be visible.The whole Aura in color , this is other ways, and it is not always possible to do it ,no idea what is visible initially. Someone this from, someone should explain how it can be seen, and someone just doesn't know what so see not all))).
As ASD says, you need to be very attractive and(b)elinami to notice , understand and apply.

Аине

Post by Аине » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:21

LILY-Pthanks for the reply. I tried to watch a long time ago, a smoke between the fingers see glow see it's slightly blurry passing of bright purple chtoli dark purple color, constantly in motion. but I don't see it as an aura or something like that, I no longer think that this is a visual "last login". when I close my eyes I see bright yellow-red images floating, as if the contours of images that it, too, don't know, I don't, it also refers to visual phenomena in the natural. and actually, I think sometimes I myself can see my fundus and I do not interpret it in something super mystical, sometimes true mesh bright before my eyes twitching intensely and approaching, but I'm thinking maybe it is associated with electrical activity of the brain over-stimulation which can.

I'm unfortunately not a neuroscientist, and with the physics I have always had problems, therefore all reasoning on the subject of all sorts of processes in the body, which can be used to coincide with the esoteric or supernatural me hard-I can check it in live or on their patients to make certain conclusions. I can only read, but where is the truth. And I do personally, even fear. I've even EEG was not done, and you never know what's with my elektroprovodnosti, I even electrocar in planetariums current beat, and if I'll begin experiments to put on yourself, what will happen? not a man I am, and the main contingent here again men out as quickly, and got a little thingy attached to the other geezer and this stucco-the geezer started to catch spirits. All I can spit out as somewhere here described, that the glasses were found, but I even say that when you don't know, and not the fact that they appear, or rather the fact that does NOT appear.
Interestingly, the results from all members of the forum generally satisfactory, planned, and suffered? can someone spirits saw someone was communicating with those who live in parallel, but can anyone like the movie "click" moment was stopped and the cake boss was naphal? and the forum is all about, about spiritual and mystical about sakaranaho neurophysiological effects on the brain, or that can be given to man in 500 years, and we're so, the platform create and this is all just sketches, but in dreams what we see.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jan 21, 2016 13:57

the glow I see, it's a little blurry passing of bright purple chtoli dark purple color, constantly in motion. but I don't see it as an aura or something like that, I no longer think that this is a visual "last login". when I close my eyes I see bright yellow-red images floating, as if the contours of images that it, too, don't know, I don't, it also refers to visual phenomena in the natural. and actually, I think sometimes I myself can see my fundus and I do not interpret it in something super mystical, sometimes true mesh bright before my eyes twitching intensely and approaching, but I'm thinking maybe it is associated with electrical activity of the brain over-stimulation which can.
No, it's not natural. To understand this - just fellowship useful to people. I now see the same glow around the body, only it's white, do you think it afirca. Colour can not see and also thought that this "placenta" and all, but I see you as otherwise. One time I saw a neon blue glow around the body a few minutes - no glitches not to confuse. Bright red and yellow images is the color of your aura is likely, given that you eat light bulb - red is the most energetic color. The grid you see - I have not seen not once, but many people see it happening in the sky. And when EfE see everything.

Even at the relaxation of my eye, I see white dots over the entire space, they fly erratically. First took it as an observation of the ether, then I realized that this is actually the microcurrents in the head (on the retina and other things). Here you can switch to aura vision and generally is to repay a huge current from the eyes and inner dialogue to visual hillocks to consider the microcurrents of the subconscious.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jan 21, 2016 14:02

can someone spirits saw someone was communicating with those who live in parallel, but can anyone like the movie "click" moment was stopped and the cake boss was naphal?
I know four people who were seen at one time or another, dead (but also alive, but coming out of the body and other entities, brownies, and others) - one of them a drug addict, the other three women, we can say clairvoyants. About 8 people I know with the screen where the subconscious really shows check information in a direct visual sense. Know about the case falling into the 10th dimension (as the man himself interpreted) - there are event lines of different lives, like threads, can be located in any. Banal exits from the body and Wasps - dozens of people know. What else... the Kinesthetic feeling of energy also met with a dozen people at one stage or another, though no one who would have felt better to me (or maybe just silent). Well under a hundred visionaries - who have all of the above has just begun, but already consider themselves the height of sophistication until the sleep of reason produces monsters.
and the forum is all about, about spiritual and mystical about sakaranaho neurophysiological effects on the brain
The forum technomagic, to which I feel skepticism. Everything inherent in man, but that there's the paddle. There are several topics about lucid dreaming, there is an interesting info from the developers devices SAMM and all I think about mystical. And the recently opened Club Self-development - perhaps the right direction. A majority of people want a lot of money, paying a lot of money.

Аине

Post by Аине » Thu Jan 21, 2016 15:41

passing? ie you think that the purple "placenta" this is something auraptene, am I right? and about the mesh can be more detailed, as a child, I only with her and fell asleep, I didn't know what it is, and I was tormented not lucid dreams as such, but strange circles, hollow on a black background, they themselves (as in the circus ogrenim Hoop) was glowing yellow, and I saw myself running in these circles, even jumping like a dancing on them. Maybe somewhere on the forum already described?
Electric flash secede, going to call them too see in the daytime, I also think it is a manifestation of the electrical activity of our brain, how you know the person who is experiencing clinical death, all these tunnels and things, I think, all that he sees only himself "inside" your elektricheski potential, bright. Although one person close to me, having gone through similar, the first thing he said, when he came to, it all a lie, there is nothing, no tonella, no light..
Dreamers and drug addicts that scare me personally. Many techniques that are used are not very good places and sectarian dens working on a wrong euphoria, achieved by hypoxia. And this is detrimental to the nervous system. I read everything, have wastewate the truth and annoying herd who conducted it.
Anyway, I don't like the user, and there is already enough knowledge, you have to delve into the theory, but for that I need a powerful motivation, a kick, and I can't really grope..

And I wanted to ask, I then suggested that there are some special institutions that diagnose abilities no as all they really there or is it fiction?

PS something I remember a phrase from the same film "game" when he came home GL hero told his governess that his brother seems to have joined a cult of self-development, he needed to go through a lot to change that opinion.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jan 21, 2016 16:11

you think purple "placenta" this is something auraptene, am I right?
Yes. And yellow with red too. What is a net (wire) - it's really you tell me how to understand. I don't see a dozen people see during night flights directly questioned, none of the pilots who would not see.
I think it is a manifestation of the electrical activity of our brain, how you know the person who is experiencing clinical death, all these tunnels and things, I think, all that he sees only himself "inside" your elektricheski potential, bright
Absolutely
But I also wanted to ask, I then suggested that there are some special institutions that diagnose abilities no as all they really there or is it fiction?
it is unlikely. Yes, and they do not need you. Judging only by what you have described in this thread - you are a powerful psychic (the light bulb to burst a lot of energy need) and the potential for seeing these circles, mesh, flash, color... I long for it, and you left half a step to cross the threshold. You just think that it's okay and. No, it's not like everyone else.

I like you was constantly looking for proof that "something" exists. There are always arguments for and against. So I'm of the evidence "given" by the dozens in direct contact with reality. By inertia I'm still in doubt, but the evidence is overwhelming. In General, all of your questions - it is a normal search, like everyone else, and the answers themselves will find that the meaning of it.

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 22, 2016 0:16

passingknow, I was thinking, probably this is something there ties for hormones, the most active I have such strange abilities impact on electrical appliances was in the period of puberty and the first 3 years after birth, but they were not controllable.During pregnancy they, too, principle was(EKG broke in the hospital), but somehow not enough. The second half of ' 15 for me it was very heavy on event I worked, but light bulb was burning still. And why now not, I do not understand, I've learned to control your hormones? According to your words somewhere above, to lose the skill I could not, because, if he is, and where did he go? Last burst me light even the sound is not issued, just went out and used babakhan clapping..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38

My only guess is that your thermal energy (red, you could say sexual energy) you started to balance the downward flow of information, as if to smooth out the skew to align. From my point of view is that you need to do, though the Film here for example wrote that contrary it is necessary to learn still better to burst the bulb. The downward flow is connected in any appeal to the sky, mantra or prayer for example in any form. But generally just randomly apply the energy is pretty useless. With the increase of information, you probably will learn other ways of its application.

By the way, hormones are the only physical cutoff energy, and the current in the nerves are only the physical slice information.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:37

ain If those who are on time, completing the electrical appliances and other electro...then everyone would be Mages)))) But then you need to consider, and another side that is not magicheskoy. Casually explained as fiziologicheskoi cocceius processes in the body, particularly streams. But we should not forget about the fact that our world is solid synthetics , plastics and so on. The accumulation of static on things, hands and other things, especially in the frosty winter time must also be taken into account!!! As one of the possible options.

Other-watch the hands ! Maybe you are just a "tool" but also a healer))))

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 22, 2016 18:27

LILY-P , I also like sometimes inclined to such, well, maybe just a coincidence, or indeed, sintetica, although I almost never wear or plastic, as you described. But when you sit and suddenly turn on the TV or the light, I don't know what to think.
Or here, too, from the strange case remembered in the usual hectic they zamylivaetsya, forget, here can someone explain the phenomenon, maybe it is quite mediocre? and here I come up with..
The situation is, the conference, the lecturer reads the material, the assistant displays with the computer slides onto the screen. Earlier today, I made an alarm clock or a reminder to some 12.35(or 12:38 not the point) bestsvetny, but vibro, making her "yesterday", but said the entire week for some reason. So sitting in the hall, there on the screen, slide theme and a quarter of the screen just a bell and so obsessive twitches and time 12.35(38) shows. lecturer a little stunned, looked at the office assistant, type, take, that, too, is not ponimali looks at the screen itself and in General, what was seen on his computer, I don't know. I sit in thought again, why did he have an alarm in the middle of lecture, and time is kind of strange? and the bell still rings, the lecturer's nervous assistant too, people giggling. Here I feel that what I have in my bag too vibrate some, and I have the whole chain: time, alarm clock, my phone is like a puzzle in my head together, I honestly, didn't flinch, Dastan phone and turned the alarm off, of course on screen it was gone, too,Oh how I was glad not noted there, the purpose of the alarm, who knows.. maybe that explains,maybe it's a plan to intercept waves took place at this place at this time? I don't know, but my knowledge is not enough.
here's a Film for example, wrote that contrary it is necessary to learn still better to burst the bulb.
passingand who is this Film and where to read what he wrote?
The problem is that there is probably some kind of "overheating" my na and it appears so. if you don't learn to make up energy, it seems to me to be not very good to me.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 22, 2016 18:40

Ain, you are better with a thread of a witch who is able to discuss the generation and use of energy, it's a female thing associated with sexual characteristics ))