Unexplained phenomena

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
сол
Re: Unexplained phenomena

Post by сол » Sun Nov 26, 2017 23:48

The editorial staff received a video about the amazing abilities of the person. Proof of teleportation, there is (somewhere between 1:15). Very inexplicable phenomenon... what do you reckon? Or...

[youtube][/youtube]

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:48

Or...

It's just video editing, which can make any person, for example in the video editor Sony Vegas. In the 21st century movie with Hollywood effects anyone can take at home, at the knee, often even for free by downloading a cracked version of the editor. It's not exclusive, but only an hour of work with the effects editor. "Cosmic sounds" disappearance, Bouncing screen, any skipping ' the timer is so obvious effects that not even worth highlighting. The story with the falling book taken from one children's movie, looks really amazing ))) But only the effect and installation.

An unexplained phenomenon here is that psyche, after seeing hundreds of Hollywood movies with an indescribable magic of special effects - I mean, that's the story, directing and effects (which I learned to do in the 60-ies of the last century, just brought a new level). But the inexplicable is the fact that the psyche does not understand these same effects in exactly the same staging assembled edited video, the only difference is that here in the beginning has no credits "from the Wachowski sisters".

As for teleportation - it is fundamentally impossible in the physical world. Impossible, not because I want or am I narrow minded or do not know something... on the Contrary, I would like teleportation, but I know that it is impossible. Remembering back to the formula E=mc^2, find the energy to teleport a person weighing 50kg. Obtain the required capacity is 5 million terawatts. But the year on the planet in total all plants produced 150 thousand terawatts.

All mankind for the whole year consumes and produces 30 times less energy than is required for the teleportation of a human... who wants to still teleport - or he's just not aware or mentally unstable and he should land and begin to think rationally until the case came to psychiatry.

Can be a lifetime to spend on non-existent, not achieving anything. But is it worth spending my life on it? Mental development is not reflected in the special effects and tricks, high can give additional perception, which should be treated very critically and with humor.

One Ju learned to catch the dragons
Threw money to the wind
It is a pity that in my entire life
He's not one met
<

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Mon Nov 27, 2017 13:18

You're behind the times , Sol.
Now teleportation are trained in the Internet, 15K euros for the annual course :)

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Mon Nov 27, 2017 13:20

Lelik: Greetings! I would like to hear more about the conditions of remote training!
A-SALUT-A: do you have a microphone?
Lelik: unfortunately, no
A-SALUT-A: and the video?
Lelik: neither
A-SALUT-A: you have a laptop?
Lelik: No, stationary
A-SALUT-A: ask questions
A-SALUT-A: who are you and how old you are and name and how they found us. on the recommendation or others
Lelik: Well, in short, I would like to understand the essence of distance learning, payment, well, and see examples of the results somewhere like!
A-SALUT-A: I'm waiting for the answer to my questions.
Lelik: I am 25 years old. I stumbled on the Internet, can't really remember
A-SALUT-A: are you from Moscow?
Lelik: Yes
A-SALUT-A: what sneia are you interested in?
Lelik: Teleportation items ( )
A-SALUT-A: Where do you work? Training of teleportation paid
Lelik: I Work in a major pharmaceutical company
A-SALUT-A: graduated from College?
Lelik: Yes
A-SALUT-a: conditions of learning on the website you reviewed?
Lelik: Yes!
A-SALUT-A: after the first teleport object, you must pay the annual rate
Lelik: 15,000 euros per year, I understood correctly?
A-SALUT-A: Yes
Lelik: Reasonable
A-SALUT-A: you will be able to pay for their education
A-SALUT-A: call me on tel 8-911-718-563-73. we'll talk.
Lelik: right now do not have the opportunity to gain
Lelik: I have yet to understand, as there will be training and where now you can see examples of the results?
A-SALUT-A: I am now in St. Petersburg. Tomorrow is already abroad. I will be in Moscow next month. The course will teleportative Denisov N. N. I drive a commercial teleportation after your successful first attempt
Lelik: What is commercial teleportation?
Lelik: How to contact him?
A-SALUT-A: we don't demonstrate teleportation for normal students. Only zakazchikov of big business.
Lelik: And how do I know what I'm paying for?
A-SALUT-A: You platesi not for performances, but for the fact that you were taught. Do you like it?
Lelik: It Is!
A-SALUT-A: Then let's talk.
Lelik: i.e. a contract?
A-SALUT-A: verbal.
Lelik: This is?
A-SALUT-A: vypolnili it.to teleport you to the North pole or Africa. OK? ( )
Lelik: Excellent! Long dreamed of!
A-SALUT-A: Africa?
Lelik: And Africa!
Lelik: And back back?
A-SALUT-A: right. the course is built in the following way.: you study 3 times a week of teleportation( fucking can ) . from 22 to 23-00 in the district metro Vykhino
Lelik: Convenient, not far
A-SALUT-A: before you go there, we need to sozdavalsya. how much will you call me?
Lelik: Gain on Monday!
A-SALUT-A: I'm abroad.
A-SALUT-A: you got poned 1st class (open, already decided!)
Lelik: Then gain Denisov, N. N.
A-SALUT-A: OK, I'll tell him. You need to have a video with headphones and a microphone. I will be holding classes prior to my arrival in Moscow
Lelik: And how many on average achieved the first successful results?
A-SALUT-A: All. Call us on tel: 372-23-98. Denisov N. N.
Lelik: And full first name and patronymic can be?
Lelik: to apply
A-SALUT-A: sometimes in the first lesson, the student will teleport 5 ruble coin, sometimes it takes 5-7 sessions ... a month or two. no more
Lelik: And people?
Lelik: In Vancouver for the hockey game you want!
-SALUT-a: Burdies Sergey. my sites: www.thenewworld.ru www.forex-forecast.com
Lelik: So now there is a set and I'm in a new band or join established? How many people in the group?
A-SALUT-A: Say N. N spoke with me.
A-SALUT-A: there are pupils of different training period. from one day to seven years
Lelik: I it is called N. N.?
A-SALUT-A: Nicholas
A-SALUT-A: call not before 13-00 and to 24-00
Lelik: Agreed! And samuelperrotta how many times on average get tired stand in traffic jams?
A-SALUT-A: after 5-6 years
Lelik: wow
A-SALUT-A: first learn to teleport 5 ruble, and I'll teach you the papers if you want
Lelik: And there are differences in the teleportation of objects from different substances?
Lelik: paper-coin, what's the difference? Papers from slot machines is also possible to teleport?
A-SALUT-A: the main thing is to experience the condition unto which this phenomenon occurs. next come the technical know-how...
Lelik: What's the condition? I will "not yourself"?
A-SALUT-A: in himself and in full consciousness and clarity of mind
A-SALUT-A: call N. N and you what need tell. I have a time limit. Good luck
Lelik: This question and on the basis of any physical laws there is the movement of matter in space? I can't just in my head at this lay!
A-SALUT-A: the physical laws do not exist ( ). there is a change of information temporary space. call and the classroom will tell you everything
Lelik: Thanks!
<

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 13:53

well... Denisov and Burdies teleportation of paper money clearly possess a good idea, endless 15K euros from one pocket to another ))) it is likely that even will teach the cadet the technique is teleportation and the following clients will be customized it.

It works actually, really and seriously. Only nuances behind the scenes: what exactly is teleported, where and where )))

Sorry, the sites the links don't work... I Teleportirovat apparently in the new world, or simply lost in the forex...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:59

Before there were programs on TV and scientific was filmed two movies , one about the Apple -teleported and about the mouse , the mouse moved, not all.Fragments. Now there is this video, but it was all filmed where from and where to teleport. It was in the lab.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:06

Yes, but in 50-ies of the last century, the lobotomy was considered a therapeutic tool for health
And in the early 20th century cocaine was a cure-all
And in the 19th century the cell was filled in jelly
A thousand years ago the shamans conjured the weather with their magic wands (some people today think I'm doing that)
And 30 thousand years BC painted on rocks pictures to increase the chance of a good hunt

It's all science, just the detail is different... don't believe everything you see on TV - this film was clearly a customer who wanted one thing - money. It is the desire of money (from sales or just grants) is the cause of these advertising materials ))) in addition, I believe you have described a fantastic movie, convincing themselves that it was a documentary. I have never seen and watched a lot. Plus, we must not forget the memories... tampered with the information that you have written - its value is zero, no backup cross sources, this is just an opinion or a rumor or you think so. Because you misunderstood because of "magical thinking"

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:32

сол wrote:And 30 thousand years BC painted on rocks pictures to increase the chance of a good hunt
This method is now working, try it.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:00

Of course it does, the question is how is ))) Man just creates a mood for a good hunt.

Слайдер

Post by Слайдер » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:16

In addition to the above mentioned IQ a little empathy-the capacity for empathy. In the book of Philip K. dick, "do androids Dream elektroauto?" described the so-called an empathy test Voight-Kampf, which allows to distinguish androids from humans.
Why the androids in the face of an empathy test, so helpless he fail? Empathy, apparently, occurs only within the community of people, while the intelligence of a certain level can be detected in almost every Fiume and a subclass of living creatures, including arachnids. First of all, the gift of, or capacity for empathy, required a strict group instinct, the same single organism, such as a spider, absolutely does not require it; in fact, this instinct would seek to reduce the level of adaptability of the spider to survive. He forced him to feel and realize the idea that he — spider — lives due to the suffering of his victim. Therefore, all predators, including the highly developed mammals such as cats, would die of hunger. (Philip K. dick, "do androids Dream elektroauto?")
[youtube][/youtube]
there are Russian subtitles

And here it is possible to pass such a test:
At the beginning of the XXI century science and technology has reached unprecedented heights. In the secret laboratories were created robots-androids — beings, virtually indistinguishable from humans. They were called Replicants. They are not inferior to their creators in strength and agility, and was not lower their intellectual level.

Relicanth planned to use for the development of distant planets, and also for other, much more mundane purposes. Therefore, among them there are not only astronauts, but also killer robots, politicians, and even machines for sexual pleasures. One day they rebelled and escaped from their masters. Today they live among us, trying to infiltrate our society and get lost among the people. Many of them dream of world domination. Perhaps some have managed to get to high positions and from there they control us.

Not all androids know the truth about yourself. Many of them sincerely believe themselves to be. About memories specifically implemented them in memory, in the hope that their behavior will be similar to human. Scale Voight Kampf- the only method that we have to calculate.
http://psyfactor.org/tests/intro1.php?dir=tvk
Wild imagination was Philip dick. Besides, he had a drug problem. You probably should not take it seriously.<

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:48

After such a drive :) the Western world is the highlight... not all understand.Our popuasov (Aligarh) in the dust of the ground

Pragmatism is great because sponsors are to such adaptation.However somewhere since 1996, by my observations trendanalyse... except for some things... the main breakthrough Saul was asked on obydlenie.
PS As said in an ancient treatise, and twenty-five acres may not be enough to show all their skills :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:18

Вячеслав. wrote:After such a drive the Western world is the highlight... not all understand.Our popuasov (Aligarh) in the dust of the ground

Pragmatism is great because sponsors are to such adaptation.However somewhere since 1996, by my observations trendanalyse... except for some things... the main breakthrough Saul was asked on obydlenie.
Our "Papuans" there grandmother they are doing, and our brains there is a country in which they are raised, almost everyone was gone because obydlenie they themselves arranged(or their government) . the bulk of the workers are blacks and other peoples of the 3rd world. What sort of education should be? And training even in elite colleges and University only to those who are first-class in their opinion. others receive education on the level :read and write enough. The survey was arranged by them and there the multiplication table don't even know College students.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:52

In January of this year, there was an anomaly - a digital watch in 25 countries in Europe has slowed its progress. From Spain to Turkey and from the Netherlands to Poland electronic clock, built-in appliances, began to lag for exactly 6 minutes. Officially, this is explained by the lack of energy resulting from problems in the control unit in Kosovo and Serbia. But is it? What could be the real cause and what is the purpose of the experiment, having such consequences?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 19, 2018 15:07

Seriously a joke)) Reformatting of these countries. As it was written...God created everything in 7 days. Lag hours 6 minutes-God created a new reality-the environment. The people in it decided to leave the same, they say that environment makes a person)). Why change the person as a subject-object, when it is enough to change the environment and he rebuilt. So , while the God))) has created a new environment those 6 seconds ... Or to assume that the universe itself had previously soterenol, filled with new ...and chelovekom , with the new "options" -here are the 6 seconds it took)))).