Household magic

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Вячеслав.
Household magic

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon May 11, 2015 21:21

A lot of people try to behave like human beings. There are odnache, small but very smelly part obchestvo who do not know or do not want to know how it is to live and to roughly follow the code of honor)).
There is a reservation.there are many factors derivada all are born equally, with equal rights.

Laws... who and why people were created how many laws if the majority of them are generally anyone not Mobilnaya. Obviously, should be involved other MechanismInternational or innoe action and as a result, the consequences.:)

People feel wearing a kind of straitjacket, a "simple" decent people...

This topic and all I have written is not a call for some action. Simultaneously, no desire to babysit anyone...:)

Вячеслав.

Re: Household magic

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu May 14, 2015 20:40

A few years ago while in the hotel "Rus"...before the game with Dynamo Lyon...in the hall, made eye contact with the Frenchman.Oh,it was the look (bold,confident,inspired).Dynamo then lost...

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun May 17, 2015 14:50

http://www.perumov.com/interview/print/print_63.html

[youtube][/youtube]

Must flee from the "Tolkiyenistov"... :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed May 20, 2015 14:31

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue May 26, 2015 11:11

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Tue May 26, 2015 15:24

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Tue May 26, 2015 19:40

Вячеслав. wrote:A few years ago while in the hotel "Rus"...before the game with Dynamo Lyon...in the hall, made eye contact with the Frenchman.Oh,it was the look (bold,confident,inspired).Dynamo then lost...
But who's stopping to have a look bold, confident, inspired?)))

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed May 27, 2015 10:52

Comrade Colonel,may I speak with you further the issue.Hung is not a clever pause.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu May 28, 2015 14:29

[youtube][/youtube]

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri May 29, 2015 0:08

"Dnepr" — "Seville" 2:3, the match is over. The Europa League Final. Online stream
"GORDON" is a text broadcast UEFA Europa League final from Warsaw, where Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk is playing for the title of winner of the UEFA Europa League with the Spanish "Seville".

:)

What else can you expect from Purdy, morally and all the Stec and Colom and the team, was sick and already lost if we do not give in to this hysteria and will take the field with a calm heart and confidence in their abilities - all will be well. Flawed Perdana some rotten judge against them, the Ukraine is all against them, the phones are handed out legs I think - bzdish not childish. I think that the main thing today is the character of each and of the whole team, and then, and workmanship. Hope cold pragmatism Markevich and integrity of the Game.

Wawa No. 368556, after England's just mad Fomenko was, especially after the words that the composition was determined with consideration of the bills players after cooled down, he said - the match of his life was, Devic was really sick? But I think that for Fomenko, this game is also a lesson - he also saw a Cuckoo, and Ormolu, and Gusev, maybe sorry that Devic was not released. I read somewhere that at the time, Beckenbauer just hated Gerd Muller, but on the field of play, even as a game. And our team needs to grow internally Orlovskoe confrontation. In this sense, it is very good and behaves Edmar, plowing for three, not siditsya pass to give even Rotan, though the Drake. And Cassano will show who is the best, this season he has changed, became more confident, stronger, and faster

Linnet was well stopped Fedoriv from Sebastopol, just - on-time rubbing him away from the ball, the strength of Cannabis in speed, but it is large and predictable, the flank, the offset to the center of the shot. And imagine, did not play tired, or something that strong Dnepr, only a frantic pressure how much is enough forces, most often on the brink of a foul. And how many have the strength in the swamp, and the coaching staff is Metal , don't see it. How many watched the Dnieper - well, not like their game and all. Zozulya is a good striker - plus game head, a sharp, a good starting speed and artistry (6-0), which he showed last year at the last minute, when his Comedy under the red Villagra was set up. As a summary beware of the pressure in the first minutes and provocations :)

http://metalistfans.net/user/1971/3<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Jun 12, 2015 14:45

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Jun 13, 2015 14:17

[youtube][/youtube]

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Mon Jun 15, 2015 14:33

:oops:

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 15:56

[youtube][/youtube] :)

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Tue Jul 07, 2015 15:58

"...Different people choose different paths. The ignorant are trying to achieve Happiness, Completeness and Harmony through the attainment of material prosperity. Believe in the middle way of religion and have a concept of a God. They are trying to follow religious customs and ethical principles, believing that it will bring them closer to heavenly bliss. Reasonable perceive his Nature, trying to understand Reality and find a Way..."

Гаспачо

Post by Гаспачо » Tue Jul 07, 2015 16:18

Yeah, the author needs to work on his ego. Let me guess, he is probably yourself a reasonable include :lol:

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Tue Jul 07, 2015 21:39

Гаспачо wrote:"...Different people choose different paths. The ignorant are trying to achieve Happiness, Completeness and Harmony through the attainment of material prosperity. Believe in the middle way of religion and have a concept of a God. They are trying to follow religious customs and ethical principles, believing that it will bring them closer to heavenly bliss. Reasonable perceive his Nature, trying to understand Reality and find a Way..."
Yeah, if You put on a budget ZAR.fee, then I would have looked like You will comprehend their Nature, and to try to understand Reality and to find the Way..." :lol:

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:23

Новенький wrote:...I have looked...
Would you, maybe, look, Yes, who are You going to show something?... :)

some of the "different personalities" able to see anything beyond his nose, only if someone else turns their head and points a finger where exactly to look... :) and I th something lazy, You let advertisers work...

"...In the days of my youth, which was held in new York, I refused to take the oath of allegiance to the flag. Of course, I was sent to the principal's office, who asked: "Why don't you pledge allegiance? After all, everybody does it!"

I said, "once everyone believed that the Earth was flat, but that doesn't mean that the way it is".

I explained that their achievements America owes to other cultures and peoples, and I would prefer to swear allegiance to the Earth and all its inhabitants.

Needless to say, soon after I left school and equipped in the room laboratory, where he started studying natural history and other Sciences. And then I realized that the universe obeys laws, and that man, like society itself, are no exception.

Then, in 1929 there was the stock market crash, which was the beginning of what is now called the great depression. I couldn't understand why millions of people remained without work, have lost their homes and were forced to starve while the plants were idle, and resources were still available.

It was then that I realized that rules of the economic game at its core is wrong. Soon after the Second world war, during which many countries have consistently destroying each other. At the end of the war I calculated that all spent on the destruction of tools and resources could easily provide every person on the planet.

Since then, I watch humanity digging its own grave.

As constantly are being wasted and destroyed priceless exhaustible resources in the name of profit and free markets.

I see how social values are reduced to artificial materialism and mindless consumption.

And how financial forces control the political system supposedly free society.

Now I am 94.

I'm afraid that my attitude remained the same as 75 years ago. It's time to stop this madness..."

Jacque Fresco.<

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 08, 2015 20:30

У-Луна wrote:You could look, Yes, who are You going to show something?...

some of the "different personalities" able to see anything beyond his nose, only if someone else turns their head and points a finger where exactly to look... and I th something lazy, You let advertisers work...
From the Moon I feel sorry for You))) You gradually burn(his written treatises), and We will gradually light up bi !!!!
You know I'm ALWAYS right!!!! :ay

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Jul 08, 2015 22:52

Let life punish and teach... :)

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:03

Новенький wrote:...sorry...
It's so cute... and so amazing man-loving... :)
But specifically I would prefer, for example, the Euro-currency... :wink:
Because about Your pity is still grandmother in TWAIN said, as far as it is genuinely there, but compassion is expressed in the banknotes - it is for a greedy man sometimes and act... so try the options... :wink:

To the real business You are unlikely to get, but at least once in a lifetime dream of the impossible for You... :)
Новенький wrote:...and We gradually light up...
Yes, of course, who would doubt... :)
We-like-the Sun King... the spark will kindle a flame... we have the joy of all bourgeois world in flames blow up...

Heartfelt greetings to the masters next Herostratus... :)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Thu Jul 09, 2015 20:16

У-Луна wrote:But specifically from You, I would prefer, for example, the Euro-currency...
I love money...))) - this statement says it all.. :ay
With regards to You.. I need "smart" people...to guide Your knowledge to replenish My wallet)))) :lol: joke!!! But, of course, and for Your well-being..
У-Луна wrote:To the real things You are unlikely to get, but at least once in a lifetime dream of the impossible for You...
To me it is Your opinion does not matter..I know what I can do)) :ap
У-Луна wrote: the spark will kindle a flame...
but it's awesome RIGHT!!!!! :ay :ay :ay bi bi bi :wiz :wiz :wiz

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Thu Jul 09, 2015 20:20

Вячеслав. wrote:Let life punish and teach...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jul 09, 2015 20:32

Новенький wrote:...I need a "smart" people...
It is a pity that You smart people for anything not needed, at least not now... and probably forever...

So Yes - like You or anything this never gets, or is that forgery "under the present" - but even them only for a very, very special money... :)

So You are "always right" - You definitely need somewhere... to try and "prihvatizirovat" well, a lot of denggg, because for You, apparently no one will not do... :) so be sure to continue to save, to "comprehend" You, Your "Nature" is probably the most adequate...

:) :) :)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Thu Jul 09, 2015 20:57

У-Луна wrote:it is a Pity that You smart people for anything not needed, at least not now... and probably forever...
I need Myself!!!! And I will veil all of my surroundings ...

Personality attracts a Person))))
All that is contrary to my opinion this is a whim))))