The club of income.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
ММ
The club of income.

Post by ММ » Sun Jun 09, 2019 21:07

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:09
ММ wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 23:52
RPT technique to help them. A very powerful thing. Helped me a lot with problems from childhood.
Did not help :)
And you even more. :? :cry: bi

Вольный Каменщик

The club of income.

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Mon Jun 10, 2019 17:46

Марго Маза wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:32
There is such concept - "a syndrome of accumulated grief." People could not understand, to let go, to forgive anyone, including their loved ones and themselves, for the most part - "enter the Church". But doing this somehow, sorry - repulsive whacky elements publicly self-hysterics...And another trait distinguishes them is a passionate desire to teach and educate. But where does the unctuous face of the preacher or preacher, as soon as I tell them,"Sorry, but I'm not interested", the most innocent - just retire, and in most cases listen to enough of the negativity, before it evaporates.
I met a few people, worthy of bearing in mind his invisible (and only your), flame of faith to its Religious Egregor. With these people, no matter what denomination they belong to, nice to talk to, and they always will help, if you need help...something like that.
Sitting boy-the tramp on the threshold of the Church and crying. Sits next to God and asks:
- What are you doing? Don't cry.
- My priests are not allowed into the temple...
- Do not worry! Me too, not allowed.
:) :) :)

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:56

Came across an interesting interview on the topic of the functioning of the brain.
https://theworldnews.net/ru-news/mozg-r ... i-uchionye
Scientists one approach. The brain is a mechanism/system that works and determines everything in human life. On the Thin Plan... they don't know, think/not think and it is not likely to take into account in his research. That is, in their understanding, the human brain is a closed system, self-contained and have no external influence. Let them! Nevertheless, similar surveys, many of which give people themselves, not the practices of others, looking for ways of reprogramming yourself to a life of better quality.

Here I was interested in the discovery of a new class of brain systems, which the authors called "hidden" systems.

Carefully read this portion of the interview.
We have always believed that in the brain for the performance of specific activities of answer plots, which at this point begin to consume more energy. But found areas that were clearly relevant to the speech, but did not change the power consumption. Let me explain this analogy. The President calls the Minister and gives an urgent task. The Minister returned to the office and develops frenzied activity: calls, meetings, etc. It is energy activation. But all his instructions are in the Ministry's departments, subordinate organizations. I think the clerks working there with glowing eyes to work, days not leave work? Of course not. They continue to work from 9 to 18 with a lunch break and smoke breaks. That is, do not start a to overstrain, which means no energy of activation. However, the content of their activities is changing: it is semantic related to the directions of the Minister, and, getting him on the table, change and policy, and the activities of the Ministry... As it emerges model of the system of "energetic" and hidden links. It shows that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

How this relates to the theme of self-programming and reprogramming themselves.
The forum is the theme of self-programming. Anyone can find and view yourself. Will not about the quality of such self-programming. And the problem is not in the wording. The problem is the human desire yourself wanting something programmed to get the result.
Quickly
Lust. About lust, it is better than Boris Berezovsky still said no. So I will just give a link, find and read. https://www.rpri.ru/materials/berezovskii.htm

But about the time of obtaining the result think.

1. We got the idea that having. Trying in some way to direct yourself in the direction of obtaining the desired result. Including using self-programming. Time passes and someone got something, someone (and that's most of comprogramming), no. Here are two options.
- Not enough time has passed.
- Somewhere in the brain there is the installation that are contrary to the desire of the seeker to have. It is possible this reflects Svyatoslav Medvedev, when speaking about "HIDDEN SYSTEMS."
It seems that the hidden, system, this is the place where our SUBCONSCIOUS mind.

But how this mechanism operates according to the proposed version. The Minister (our Consciousness?) puzzled and a task sent down to the divisions and departments (the Consciousness into the Subconscious?). But the departments the departments (the Subconscious mind) continue to operate normally, without straining. However, to do something, prepare, draw diagrams, set relationships, and so on. Everything takes time.

In the end, our Consciousness begins to change or a goal at all, or to look for ways and methods to expedite/receive and it all goes inside, in the Subconscious. Not allowing him to solve the problem in principle. All these adjustments just break internal build.

This desire to obtain quick results, the pressure is lust.

I recall the excerpt from an interview with Vladislav Galkin.

Question Vladislav: "You set goals in life?"

Answer: "Yes!"

Question: "how You coming?"

Answer: "I choose the target, and the way she chooses!"<
Last edited by Код on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:12, edited 1 time in total.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:11

Thus, we use these surveys seem to receive the acknowledgement of the simple things. Consciousness can only come up with something. To read, to hear, to see, to wish. Perform other Power/System.

The problem, distinct and clear in the following.

-Instability, turmoil and misunderstanding of Consciousness, how it works. It wants to obtain/to have and it interferes. Perhaps this is Ego. Plus a large number of different desires. Kaleidoscope.

Solution.

To formulate one single, comprehensive, for life, a desire that its volume, mass and wording overlaps and takes into account all the smaller desires and to keep him constantly in Mind and send in your Subconscious.

There is a brilliant phrase: "IN LIFE is ONLY ONE, the MAIN IDEA that RESIDES AT the BORDER BETWEEN the conscious AND the SUBCONSCIOUS!

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26

"don't begin to overstrain, which means no energy of activation. However, the content of their activities is changing: it is semantic related to the directions of the Minister, and, getting him on the table, and change the policy and activities of the Ministry."

This means that the Subconscious mind Is information!!!!!!
Not Energy!
Information!
And Energy probably refers to the Consciousness. That is why man is the energy-informational Essence. Energy + Information. Consciousness + Subconsciousness.

But... (this is debatable, but nevertheless), that the Torsion Field are the carriers of information. Both inside and outside. And then a foreground quality. I am purple, as someone takes this simple thing. Right Torsion Fields have a positive impact on the quality of human life, the left are negative.

It is for myself, I think about new information and get a confirmation of the correctness of the chosen path.

For reference.

I proposed a financial recovery program. In the end, only three people (besides me) have used.

Now, all three with some intervals received in its use made me pravonarushenii Harmonizer.

But...

All three calculations in the table skatova have a decent positive value.

Nothing accidental in the world?

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:13

Код wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:11
To formulate one single, comprehensive, for life, a desire that its volume, mass and wording overlaps and takes into account all the smaller desires and to keep him constantly in Mind and send in your Subconscious.
Thus, it is necessary to understand and remember. With this one, the only, comprehensive, for life, the desire should be to work constantly, daily, all her life. Without changing one word, not one comma, not one picture!

FOR!
Код wrote:
"LIFE IS ONLY ONE, THE MAIN IDEA THAT RESIDES AT THE BORDER BETWEEN THE CONSCIOUS AND THE SUBCONSCIOUS!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:25

Код wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:13
Thus, it is necessary to understand and remember. With this one, the only, comprehensive, for life, the desire should be to work constantly, daily, all her life. Without changing one word, not one comma, not one picture!
What's important when drafting such a comprehensive desire.

This overarching desire has no final frontier. That is, has no one hundred percent fulfillment in principle. And assumes infinite growth. Moreover, different people, the growth may be different. Most importantly, the constant movement in this direction.

is it possible to achieve the condition when you realizovyvali, a hundred percent? This, of course, possible, but this condition usually does not last long. Why? Because 100% is the lack of growth.
Casper Postawski http://samo-osoznanie.ru/zagolovok-proverka-odin/

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Fri Aug 02, 2019 14:13

The method of connection with the subconscious and word passwords on all occasions. You can use special words in the most simple and the most difficult situations, every day and everywhere and get the result that you expect.
https://libking.ru/books/religion-/reli ... hizni.html

From my experience and that of friends that encouraged reading.
Radical, global changes can hardly be achieved. But for some situations, any operational goals and objectives is quite helpful.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:11

What I will explain below, is not sedition!
To set goals and objectives can not be many. And thus it is necessary to understand the following.
Those who sets goals and gets all afterwards as it was conceived, deeply mistaken, considering the obtained result with the merit of his own Consciousness. These people are so for life is that their conscious and Subconscious Minds act in unison. At the same time, the situation to implement the plan, the Subconscious creates and implements the created situation, the people have Consciousness.

Thus, Consciousness in this Material World again!

The subconscious is in the Subtle World primarily!

But all the others who are stuck, thinking out thoughts and trying to achieve the goal in practice, people without a rudder.

Add the following. Almost all energodefitsit, tehnomagicheskih tools added man power, but the RUDDER guides the Destiny of man, in the right place, tehnomagicheskih products - are not. Setting goals, as it turns out, is too thin and fragile instrument. And Someone very strong and powerful and tried and now does everything in order that people would this tool have not found it. Here you are saying, you a lot of practices and tools. Use and what would you never, in no way understand.

And it's true!

Again.

In humans, two Subpersonalities. Creative and Destructive. And whatever the person had everything good, you need to manage to make the Creative Personality of the leader. After all, she was among many. In childhood, adolescence and youth. But the more life, the more experience, the stronger has the right to control the Destiny of man, Destructive Personality.

So either a fundamental change in my life, 180 degrees, or a quiet descent into the maelstrom, and the gradual realization that time is running out, time has passed and nothing cannot be changed.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:52

Код wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:11
So either a fundamental change in my life, 180 degrees, or a quiet descent into the maelstrom, and the gradual realization that time is running out, time has passed and nothing cannot be changed.
Why are you all here on this forum?
There is some sort of internal dissatisfaction with the way the person lives. And the understanding that in order to better live, you need to do something. First and foremost, with their own brains. And here again the person in the pool with his head dipped into the ocean of information.

And swam. Someone and is waves from doctrine to doctrine. Someone is nailed to some kind of doctrine and becoming a follower.

Why? Because that's what leads him on his General line of Fate brings him to anything, and the more knowledge, the more chances of the General line of fate that led her people in no way understand, and you certainly cannot make drastic adjustments of their own destiny for the better.

Remember! All that massively set forth and offered, is by and large a lie to the ENTIRE POPULATION. But it is always there (and they are) people who claim that Zealand, Simoron, Kehoe or someone different has helped.

Right! Helped, because this man was the internal predisposition to such practices. That is, something inside this man, coincided with what is broadcasting, for example Zeland.

All the rest of the practice from Mr Zeland only bring
<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:59

Код wrote:
"LIFE IS ONLY ONE, THE MAIN IDEA THAT RESIDES AT THE BORDER BETWEEN THE CONSCIOUS AND THE SUBCONSCIOUS!
This is the General line of your Destiny!

And know!

You can change everything in your life! But you need a very strong desire and ability to act regardless of the opinions of others!

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:25

On resonances!

There are trillions. For example.

I'm going/are on the street. Hot, stuffy. Imagine yourself in a room with air conditioning/cool air. Keep this state for a while and I'm really getting cooler.

But as soon as I let go of this condition, after some time, the heat again comes into its own. Thus, "RESONANCE IS a TOOL of CONSCIOUSNESS, NOT the unconscious mind."

You can by tons/miles/millions to hang on the soup crammed with/filled with resonances/programs/settings. But you're on your own, and the products themselves. And everything in/on these products is, begins to positively affect you only when you remember that resonance with your Mind and keep in your Mind. He let go of and forgotten? The effect of Resonance decays and disappears. Another thing is that if you choose a separate resonance and constantly work with him. Over time, it becomes a habit. Habit turns into nature.

However, this does not always work.

For example, the Fate of constantly reduces you possibilities of growth of your property. So, as much as you imagined/remembered myself standing with an outstretched hand in front of the cashier window, or in front of the terminal/ATM, receive money earlier in a day that you remember resonance with this day/event will not happen. Your Inner Resonance of this block.

Again Internal!

And again, we have your nose in such a case, the need for a radical restructuring/turn your Interior in a better way.

You need to step back from the mosaic. To improve myself piece by piece. But to improve itself as a whole at once!

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Mon Aug 12, 2019 14:27

Chris Dancy been called "the most connected human on Earth" — for ten years he regularly monitors more than 700 indicators of your body and the environment that allowed him to radically change his life.
https://lenta.ru/articles/2019/08/09/dancy/

When I speak of the "mosaic approach" to self-development, I mean something similar to what the article says, the link I gave above.

Schizophrenia, that's the way to control yourself. Inside us all there. And that's what we have inside us, or helps to improve (without control your Mind), by hints appear in the form of thoughts or images pop up, just keeping our eyes on the desired subject and so forth.

Or not allows us to do it. In different ways. Confusing, leading towards and so on.

ДенЛаден

The club of income.

Post by ДенЛаден » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:47

:ay
Attitude to the subject:
СИЛА МЫСЛЕЙ. НАСТРОЙ НА ДЕНЬ (12 минут). Ада Кондэ:

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Mon Sep 02, 2019 13:43

I have a friend doctor of his ability by orders of magnitude above the surrounding medical area. His tragedy is no demand for its abilities of others. Once it is on this basis uttered the brilliant phrase: "People don't want to be healthy, don't want to be rich"!
And he was right!
You know what the saddest section on this forum? self HYPNOSIS, AND PROPER goal SETTING
And the question is not the leading theme. Question visitors asking questions.
I give another hint on the topic of how to properly set before themselves the goal.

1. You have put before yourselves the purpose. Periodically you remember.
2. As soon as you remember about your goal, instantly float before the eyes the picture which is a picture of this goal. Type of a photo. Underline. Instantly POPs up or appears, and you are not frantically trying it where to get or new to draw. The image is static and permanent.
3. Should a burst of Energy. Many do not feel the movement of Energy in yourself. But improved mood, down to pleasure or even joy, from memories of a mission and vision statement of the picture sales goals tells about the burst of Energy.

If not, then solid pechalka. How will you aim to implement, how long will come up with another, then the next and so the caravan of ideas of fun and not? Look at yourself. So is you, or according to:

The GOAL/IDEA > PICTURE > ENERGY, where

The thought/word - instrument of Consciousness,
Images/Energy - tool of the Subconscious
and that means you are doing well!
The conscious and Subconscious mind act in unison and move to one side. In one direction to produce positive, equitable outcome. Towards one hundred percent implementation.

jpg">https://b.radikal.ru/b37/1909/d4/4cb77ddf4506.jpg<

Арнелла

The club of income.

Post by Арнелла » Wed Sep 04, 2019 0:07

Код wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 13:43
I have a friend doctor of his ability by orders of magnitude above the surrounding medical area. His tragedy is no demand for its abilities of others. Once it is on this basis uttered the brilliant phrase, "People don't want to be healthy, don't want to be rich"!
And he was right!
in society, the demand to "be healthy"...from the government order (transmission of health on TV) to educate yourself! in the gym choose the time of visit, otherwise, not overcrowded)
if advanced doctor can't self-actualize or to present to the people +++the results of his healing, then estesno, it is his tragedy!
Код wrote:
You know what the saddest section on this forum? SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING
Question visitors asking questions.
I give another hint ..

1. You have put before yourselves the purpose. Periodically you remember.
2. instantly before my eyes rises the picture which is a picture of this goal. The image is static and permanent.
3. Should a burst of Energy.

If not, then solid pechalka. How will you aim to implement, how long will come up with another, then the next and so the caravan of ideas of fun and not?
the goal itself will remind you of yourself if it's a GOAL, not a wishlist)
it's like picking a child in school to 2nd September) do 1x a day or 3x a day if there's a surge of energy and emotion or not, but it's not going anywhere) and spend a lot of time, money and energy against their will)
and wishlist every day to come up ) and even not getting the desired or bumping into 1st is the obstacle-to come up with another)
CHOICE!
we can choose their way of life! CHOICE (passively!) dictates the goals, and we consciously and actively try to go through the pain and hardship or joy and with songs to the achievement of this goal... along the way solving a number of large and small tasks!
this is how to make a CHOICE - to give birth to a child (1st, 2, 3) or not) and then, regardless of our wishes "live fun , for myself", we are subject to the SELECTION conditions and do not sleep at night, spend a lot of time and nerves on the whims, snot, maturity of the child) CHOICE of goals -the health of the child, the child's education, and we solve tasks and puzzles, how to implement it!
under self-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING people often ask about how to solve a specific task or task - how to quit Smoking, as people become more confident, how to meet a girl...and only occasionally on more global things - how to achieve the goal (to buy-to sell the house), that is, how to overcome obstacles to this goal)<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:26

Арнелла wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 0:07
it's like picking a child in school to 2nd September) do 1x a day or 3x a day if there's a surge of energy and emotion or not, but it's not going anywhere) and spend a lot of time, money and energy against their will)
and wishlist every day to come up ) and even not getting the desired or bumping into 1st is the obstacle-to come up with another)
CHOICE!
we can choose their way of life! CHOICE (passively!) dictates the goals, and we consciously and actively try to go through the pain and hardship or joy and with songs
That's interesting! How comfortable to be a fool? This is very often faced already and not react. Because they understand the true background of the events.

But how tired of know-it-alls!

I have an interesting thread on the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6718

In this thread I invite particularly intelligent members of the forum and in a special way, identify for themselves the mental capacity of his companion. Just take his various statements/posts on the forum (the website allows it) and comment. Many people like it. Some not so good.

And that's how it seems to me that in the near future I will have to arrange another sentimental conversation. The benefit of that candidate for a long time to find.

Арнелла

The club of income.

Post by Арнелла » Wed Sep 04, 2019 13:02

Код wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:26
That's interesting! How comfortable to be a fool? This is very often faced already and not react. Because they understand the true background of the events.
But how tired of know-it-alls
In this thread I invite particularly intelligent members of the forum and in a special way, identify for themselves the mental capacity of his companion. Just take his various statements/posts on the forum (the website allows it) and comment. Many people like it. Some not so good.
autumn aggravation!? You suffered again...

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed Sep 04, 2019 14:46

Арнелла wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 13:02
I am aware of. What I write may be wholly consciously not many. And hence presented the information I have, just need not many. But at the same time, for me it is years of searching. Here is the formula
Код wrote:
THE GOAL/IDEA > PICTURE > BURST OF ENERGY
The fruit of more than ten years of searching. Needed for yourself to understand. I set a goal. Is this goal for me is true (that is, my inner me in this direction, support, or resist and will not allow to do it)?

In this direction, one of those schools where I studied, only one school, the school of DEIR this topic was raised and taught how to determine whether our target, true or false.

But there the hard way. Determine their standard STATE (is, each, is determined by a special technology, I have it here on the forum gave a couple of times, but where and when do not remember). And being in its Reference condition, you call on your inner screen the image of your goal and define your purpose or goal imposed by society. It's pretty difficult. Need mood, solitude, mood and so on. And if you're in this state decide to check a few goals, the result is a mess and the task is not completed.

So I found an easy way I suggested?/who?/it happened to me. It is simple and easy to implement. Here, in the light of God, the essence crawls, begins to comment on what I was told as short as possible. That would, in turn, in the same way, as simply and briefly, anyone can test their aim at the truth.

And these comments start to cloud a short and clear idea.

Moreover, I warned you.
Код wrote:
I have an interesting thread on the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6718
Код wrote:
And that's how it seems to me that in the near future I will have to arrange another sentimental conversation. The benefit of that candidate for a long time to find.
But it turns out that such simple things are not available to the conscious mind of this entity. Really want to leave him the last word.
Арнелла wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 13:02
Well! We always choose/we impose a different way of doing things that define the day today, and not only. I will go down a path that today, I have prepared.<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed Sep 04, 2019 15:00

Арнелла wrote:

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed Sep 04, 2019 16:36

When I think of Goals, I always mean the kind of, the General line of human development.

If a person constantly expanding possibilities of self-realization, and at the same time in several different areas, it is one line.

If opportunities are reduced and have to choose something, perhaps to the detriment of another, it is another General development is the opposite of the first. Everything else is derived from these two lines.

But when I am talking about the method of verification purpose to be true, then it is on the subject of verification purpose so which of the lines refers to this is a smaller goal.
Арнелла wrote:
and only occasionally on more global things - how to achieve goals (buy-sell house)
The house is not a global goal. And is there a possibility to realize this goal, you can check it by the above method.
Код wrote:
THE GOAL/IDEA > PICTURE > ENERGY,

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sat Sep 07, 2019 14:25

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The value of this meditation is as follows. It is not, as the author says, is universal, and therefore everyone will find it to their inherent usefulness to him. This meditation pulls out of practicing some of the highlights of his life, is inherent in him. Those moments when practicing a bit of Luck. This is the first.

Second. The recollection of the occasions of good luck happened to that person, it is not only information. It's a human condition characterized by the tide of positive energy.

Third. The more often you practice this meditation, the stronger and clearer will be the equivalent state to be remembered and to gain a foothold. That is, you will fix yourself in the state of the tide of positive energy that attracts to you a Fortune. Until a permanent stay in this condition. (depends on several factors, but nevertheless) the time Factor is one of the most important.

Finally, the fourth. What all of us kindly reported Aura. Not literally, but the meaning. Concentrating on the events of the past, we are shaping their future.

As stated in the truth from Confucius: "WHERE running out of PATIENCE, STAMINA STARTS"!

All Success and good Luck!

Вольный Каменщик

The club of income.

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Tue Sep 10, 2019 14:13

Код wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 13:43
Reception wishing completed.
Not to say that a lot of them. Well less than ten. But given my technology is not a material object.
Код wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23
рыжая wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:14
A Free Mason is one of the participants of the small group that You took to teach personally?
Yes!
Code, and You are not only incompetent Troll, but flawed, and a liar. :) Why are You so blatantly lying. :) Got down so that there is no deeper. :) You just stinking cesspool from which You are not able to get out. :) And in this state You have and groups for learning gain, Master. :) Indeed, it was interesting to read their reviews. :) What are You, the band were recruited publicly and the results only 'red' promised to give. :) Lay too, of his disgrace, also in public. :)

рыжая

The club of income.

Post by рыжая » Tue Sep 10, 2019 15:11

Freemason, the Code also explained why I personally, and I quote:
Because I'm a special case, standing here alone, and if that Code knows that I don't doubt the veracity. Because you know how to think and analyze.
All quoted word for word from the thread
"Anyway, it's not contagious!
In General, bought me a Code with giblets, you know. :D
Now, about the fact that he is a Liar.
No. The context should be read carefully.
I a: q: A Free Mason is one of the participants of the small group that You took to teach personally?
Code: answer: Yes! Only this is a different field of study. In this area, I teach some members of the forum, the rules of etiquette..
Decipher the Code to explain what you, Free Mason, not in group education, and group education. Therefore, Flawed Liar Code can not be.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Tue Sep 10, 2019 15:22

Probably one of the worst things is that people believe that they are free in their decision-making. There is no External control of their life processes. They are free, intelligent and free. And if something unpleasant happened, not planned by them - it is a pure coincidence. Even if something happens something unpleasant, but this many times - still it was an accident. Meanwhile, humanity is rapidly moving toward his death. I do this repeatedly on the forum mentioned.

Now I have this, under the influence of this article. https://ria.ru/20190910/1558509931.html ... .ru%2Fnews

Artificial intelligence, robots, everywhere displace people from their professional activities. And supposedly smart officials and academics, tell us that 20 million people will retrain and do something different.

The greatest victory of the Devil that he managed to convince everyone that It is not. And if that, on all matters to God. God will judge, and will raise and she will be punished! A sort of many-sided, many-armed, arms and God knows what God is! War and organizes, and the dead buried, and the various religious denominations foreheads encounter. For God to answer. Because there is another Force? We are about her and not to hear or remember.

Let's go/look at co-op garages. In the 80-ies of the last century, in the evenings in the garage was going to be a lot of people. Repaired something, drinking alcohol, playing dominoes, chess, grilled kebabs and so on. Often, since the nearest plant and from the garage.

Now the garages are empty. Not because people don't want to go there. Because they are not, these people. The machines in the factories cut up for scrap, factories closed. People had nowhere to go. The meaning of life which they had disappeared. And people gradually/died EN masse.

The state is not the territory!

The state's population. People. The state is the total Energy of the population. If these people lose their jobs, professional activities that they chose, these people almost automatically will turn into extra people. Throw in the fact that almost all of these twenty million people will not have the financial resources/reserves. I don't even want to think how soon and how many of them leave this world.

When talking about the Chinese spectacular Siberia and the far East, talk about anything. The Chinese are taking over the world. They are now everywhere. But not with guns, but with money. Tommy will come by later. Just have the Chinese leaders is the General line. For them it is not necessary to capture Siberia now that would bring happiness to land somewhere near Krasnoyarsk now living in any van. They are important, what would China absorbed these territories generally and necessarily. And it will happen now or the next generations is not so important.

The Chinese government has someone to send to the development of new lands. More than a billion people. These lands do not need to capture. The land they freed themselves. This is the Chinese the growth of the active population. And in Russia, the active translation of active population in passive. And its further reduction.

What a Power, wisely and purposefully arranges his Affairs!

So now, individually, you need to think about your future. In General, as a wise truth. The rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning!<