The club of income.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
райбан
The club of income.

Post by райбан » Sat Jan 26, 2019 21:11

Code and Red.
it may need practice, but maybe not.
to each his own.

If you want It — so reach out and Grab it.
So it will be easier without magic and without cheating.
Focus there, and that's the trick of fantasy focus.
(superconsciousness taxis)

How do we know that there is...
If you are just trying to randomly find the tips of the threads that will allow you to unwind the tangle.

Code: bickering is pointless, or in a dispute born truth?

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:01

райбан wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 21:11
How do we know that there is...
Who wants to believe or know! Who does not want - it is his choice.
райбан wrote:
If you are just trying to randomly find the tips of the threads that will allow you to unwind the tangle
You yourself posted above these lines.
райбан wrote:
райбан wrote:
Code: bickering is pointless, or in a dispute born truth?
For every. We've learned that the Superconsciousness that is something very big and somewhere above us. The type of our personality and what has been invented.

I believe that something that big and above us is a kind of huge database. But Superconsciousness is something that most of us are lost and we need to restore it. The superconscious mind IS OUR IDENTITY, a means of communication between us and that huge database, which unfortunately damaged almost everyone.
And based on our knowledge and experience. And the restoration should start with restoring our Aura. In the first stage cleaning of the energy channels, Chakras, the restoration of the Etheric Body. Restored actively functioning internal energy system.

All of our Subtle Bodies, including is our transceivers through which we receive information from out of the being above us and around us, huge database. This is the Superconsciousness. The ability and opportunity to find and get useful information.

I won't more on this topic again. I now just copy the functions of our Subtle Bodies with any other website and then try to generalize.<
Last edited by Код on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24, edited 1 time in total.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:03

the ETHERIC BODY

First the subtle body — the etheric. It performs the following functions:

The guardian and conductor of prana — life force
Responsible for stamina and tone and also immunity. Helps prevent disease on an energetic level. If the energy is not enough, one becomes tired, always wanting to sleep, loses vigor
The main function of the etheric body to supply energy and literally animate the physical body for a comfortable and harmonious human existence in society
Provides a link with the energy of the Cosmos and its circulation through the body
The etheric body looks like a physical, born with him,

https://tayniymir.com/chakryi/tonkie-te ... a.html#i-2

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:05

the ASTRAL BODY
The astral or emotional body is responsible for the following functions:

Everything about the emotional state of the man: his desires, emotions, experiences and passion
Provides a link between the Ego and the surrounding world, whereby man is able to respond to external circumstances certain emotions
Controls the state of the right (creative, emotional) hemispheres of the brain
Supervises the work of the etheric body, is responsible for the interaction of the energy centers with the physical condition
In conjunction with the etheric body, monitors the health and well-being of the physical entity

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:08

MENTAL BODY
In the mental entity contains all thoughts and conscious processes in the brain. It is a reflection of logic and knowledge, beliefs and thoughtforms. All that is separated from the unconscious
The functions of the mental body:

The perception of information from the surrounding world and its transformation in thoughts, conclusions, reflections
All information processes, occurring in the head — their speed, consistency, consistency
The creation of thoughts
Repository of all information that enters the consciousness of man from its very birth
Repository of information flow — that is, absolutely all knowledge of the world. It is believed that every person has access to a shared field of information and is able to gain the wisdom of the ancestors. But this can only be attained with the help of special spiritual practices
Responsible for communicating emotions, feelings, memory and intelligence
Motivates people to act for life in accordance with his needs and needs, to benefit themselves and others
Responsible for the control of instincts and other unconscious processes. If this control is "disable" a person is literally transformed into an animal without reason
Controls all thought processes
Provides a rational approach to decision-making
Mental, etheric and physical bodies do not exist forever. They die and are born along with the physical body.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:12

KARMIC SUBTLE BODY
Other nazvaniya — casual, causal. Is formed as a result of the actions of the human soul throughout all incarnations. Exists eternally in each subsequent incarnation is working off karmic debts that were carried over from past lives.

Karma is a kind of method of a Higher power to "educate" man, to get through it all life lessons and to heal from past mistakes, gain new experience.

To heal the karmic body must learn to work on their beliefs, to control your emotions and to train awareness (control of thoughts).

INTUITIVE BODY
Intuitive or Budnichenko body is the personification of the spiritual principle of man. Just "including" the soul at this level it is possible to achieve a high degree of awareness and enlightenment.

This body of values, the result of the interaction of the astral and mental entities of a particular person with similar entities surrounding the shower.

It is believed that man should live and die in the place of his birth, because the goal is given at birth to the intuitive body to perform the task required in this place.
OTHER BODIES
The above entities are often mentioned in the description of the "structure" of the human soul. But there are others:

Atmic — body, symbolizing the divine, which is every soul. "There is nothing but God and God is in everything." A symbol of the unity of the human soul with all the vast world. Provides communication with the information space of the Universe and Higher intelligence
Sun — the object of study of astrologers, the interaction of human energy with the energies of moon, Sun, planets and stars. Given birth depending on the positions of the planets in the sky at the moment of birth
Galactic — higher structure provides interaction between units (of the soul) with the infinite (the energy field of the Galaxy)
It is important to understand that each subtle body is necessary and important in these entities lies a certain energy. It is necessary that the interaction of the subtle bodies exist in harmony to each carry out its functions fully and radiate the right vibration.
<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:20

We will not be able throughout life to influence (and suddenly? this is just my current guess, because as I said above, I'm only in the beginning) on all the Subtle Bodies to enhance and perfect.
But you should start with restoration of the Etheric Body. Using clean energy systems and increase their personal Power. And then the process starts I believe, will come a new, more significant and valuable information.
It is important to hear/see/feel and DO!

Not proving anything to anyone but yourself!

In General, I personally see the development of their own Superconscious that way. Someone can see another way.

The main thing here is to face your Superconsciousness. The main direction and movement in his direction. Even in the dark, at the initial stage.

And there.....

райбан

The club of income.

Post by райбан » Tue Jan 29, 2019 16:53

It's all beautiful: graphics, images, publicly available information.
But they are not the essence.
I understand that if we are at the forefront of testers on the forum and in society (figuratively speaking), we need to find new ways, new practices, fresh thoughts and ideas.
In this case, and not to go the beaten track.
rayban wrote(a): ↑
Sat Jan 26, 2019 19:11
If you are just trying to randomly find the tips of the threads that will allow you to unwind the tangle
You yourself posted above these lines.
rayban wrote(a): ↑
Sat Jan 26, 2019 19:11
Yes wrote: and I, and we are all only in the beginning.
Are looking the end of these threads.
I repeat: how do we know that there is in fact: according to KK, according to Monroe, according to religious fanatics, with the words "Aura", ASD, or Michael..
Need to find themselves this "door" and not rely on someone.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:53

райбан wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 16:53
I understand that if we are at the forefront of the test
райбан wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 16:53
we need to find new ways, new practices, fresh thoughts and ideas.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:00

The topic of rejuvenation, Aura gave just a brilliant line. Here they are.
Аура wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 23:19
General Assembly diagram of the present, past and future is an eight, the infinity sign, where the point in the present defines a point in the future and the past on certain threads. Do not bother. You need to understand first that there is no time, rather, there is no linear time past-present-future, as we are trying to present (most difficult). There are eight, a spiral, where the point of regard wanders along a set of coordinates. And past and future changes depending on the parameters, but this ideal. But in reality...the attention of the modern person rarely focused on the present moment, and usually wanders into the past or future. That is, fixing at a certain point in the Assembly the past, determined the point of Assembly of the present moment, these moments just need to understand Cronus or his mind.
It really explains a lot and puts in its place. For starters, you need to hammer on the theme of self-programming, in the form as taught. Auto training, visualization, positive attitudes, phrasing, security when accessing some Forces and so on.

At the same time, I have repeatedly faced with warnings (not to me personally and in the media to the readers) that you don't need to look back into the past.

That is paramount of lines of the Aura? This.
That is, fixing at a certain point in the Assembly the past, determined the point of Assembly of the present moment

How it should look in practice. Somewhere in the past, we had a joyous event (and in fact a lot of them there, just all in different ways and in different amounts)

We recall from CONCENTRATION ON the RESULT! (got the money, a large sum for example) keep the consciousness of this moment. The longer you hold, the stronger you get into a state that we had in that moment. Literally pulled this state to itself (a similar technique to the masses, actively at the time, promoted by the forum of Roma, K-13, he is called "Anchoring")

That is self-programming. More often in this state you enter, the more chances of attraction in your life something like this, but without specifying a particular value is received. It is considered that if we need a specific amount, you need to identify specifically.

Actually you need to attract into your life such cases. No matter what amount is coming. You need to configure "the INCOMING STREAM and constantly to support it.

Thus, the most effective self-programming, is to return to his past in search of something positive/pleasant and joyful stay in this state more often and longer. This is the formation of positive attitudes/thinking, but what you want. While valuable, is that it is not necessary to poison himself with thoughts on the subject, let it be the best way, safe for me and so on. Because in the past everything was good and safe and the best way. If you learn to repeat yourself, what not to think.<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun May 05, 2019 16:40

Why just recently, I remembered the sea. Photo almost gone, pumped from the Internet and made a video. On the subject of storms. But now got this and the desire to show his love, was gone.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun May 05, 2019 17:17

And I wanted to make a video for this song.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Scored in a search engine "children of war".

Downloaded a few photos and stopped. The photo was removed. And you try to do it.

When I look at the video storm a military ship, as I remember at the time standing on the wheel in the wheelhouse of a fishing trawler experienced the same feelings and emotions as the steering on this ship. The difference between a warship and a trawler caught in this turbulence, no. If only the main engine was running and the wheel is not jammed. And the rest is almost all depends on your steering.

But that depends on those whom sings Gemma Khalid? Other people emphasize, millions, tens of millions and more, who are in military danger, hunger, cold, sickness, wounds, poverty, abandonment and so on.

And most importantly, what is the Reason that all of the suffering these people provides?

And what is this Mind that creates a lot of supposedly true knowledge leads people to false ways? So much fog and gloom!

In all the esoteric, there is a grain of true knowledge that allows people somehow to change our destiny for the better. But at the same time, this Mind, in addition to about knowledge (although actually probably more accurate to understand that, we're given a mosaic, the fragments, instead of something unified, allowing to define and understand. Where you are and where you want to go), there are plenty of teachers, gurus, guides, preachers with different abilities and capabilities, further creating difficulty in seeing and understanding. A sort of pied Piper with a pipe.

Thus, our material world is full of pain and suffering, and for that he created.

That would at least like to help yourself, you need to understand.

We are managed by the Subtle World. Through the creation of all sorts of conditions, opportunities and obstacles, through the concealment of truth and napisanie fog in our brains.

Here on Earth there is no God! And there are Egregors, which help favourites live better, and all the others have as food for themselves and the elite.

So that would at least like to try to help everyone, we can offer a simple action.

Record! All record. Decided to buy groceries? Make a list of the house and go to the store. There are buying only what is on the list. And strictly observe this rule. Saw during a visit to the store that you need? Pass by. Go home, write a new list and back to the store. Same with any Affairs and events. Recorded - made. There is no record? Sit smoke!

Follow this rule - will eventually see the improvement of their cases.

And most importantly, without any spiritual development, will become more advanced and developed.<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun May 05, 2019 17:22

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Mon May 06, 2019 5:18

[spoiler][/spoiler]

What did you promise yourself?

As it came across the line. "Set yourself such a purpose in life that they did not believe in her performance"!

I believe that this statement of the case, it makes sense. You don't know what to do and where to go. But it does not matter. Most importantly, a decent frostbite and willingness to do anything to achieve his goal.

It looks like such Egregors his aides and pick up.

But there is a caveat. Egregors with you until you think and act the same. He hesitated, staring to the side, swung, and here you are again alone in the field, at an unattainable distance from its target. Either already achieved away from you to another frostbitten.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed May 08, 2019 12:56

I have developed and used program achieve success in life, which I call "Financial recovery". In fact, the spectrum of its impact on user is somewhat broader.
The user running this program on the basis of (term work on him about 6 months) has the following:
- Improve personal energy and as a consequence improve the health, well-being and supply a positive mood for the future that will be very easy to maintain;
- Has a holistic Aura and thus the expansion of Consciousness;
Disappear fears through the use of original methods of getting rid of fears. In the first stage is deliverance from the fear of the possession of money in the future in this way is a study of other fears. In front of the boss, neighbour, street and so on;
- Has a better appearance and posture of the physical body.
- Improving financial condition. It's different for everyone, but the improvement is all.
As designed:
1. The user sends their photo 10-15-20 years ago.
2. I hold this photo with a fractal of our own making.
3. Narrow, specialized fractal is both a programming and energopotential product for the user. The use of the fractal will be given by me.
4. Both the daily morning and evening prescribes several programming words that have significant value in achieving success in life. After three months, write words will be replaced. Thus, the first set of words is preparatory.
5. Every month, I send a new, more powerful fractals, which are different from the previous fractals, only increased energy.
6. In a month from the receipt of the first fractal, the user begins to prepare for the fabrication of certain devices. Are made independently, to produce a child. They need at least two. I have three of them. The material for devices is readily available, but requires some financial investment. Not much. The same material will be used to study the deliverance from fear.
7. The device itself serves as a kind of compass in the direction of possessing a finances on the one hand and improve Aura, its integrity and quality. Method of use of the device is a meditation on him. At first, long, for an hour or more. In the future, as a fixation in the Subconscious mind, the simplest visualization of the image device in any place, causes a burst of energy. Over time, the quality of personal energy, her power will be fixed and will be permanent.
8. Thus, success in improving themselves and improving their lives, maybe even the fate entirely formed through the use of fractals and self-made devices 50/50. But without the use of fractals, some special devices would not benefit. Fractals initially operate in the direction of programming, preparing the user to work with the device, increase its energy.

Now why I chose this form of presentation.<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed May 08, 2019 13:00

Some time ago, I suggested to Andrew the program for implementation on the website, because I know its effectiveness. Andrew was responsible for everything that is done and implemented on the website, suggested that I test the program on the forum for several participants, and if there are positive reviews, then it will be possible to propose a programme for implementation. Andrew, from the point of view of the seller's right!

I refused. Refused for the following reasons.
1. The term of work with the program for 6 months.
2. Received free, free, not used in good faith. Because known interpretation of the word free. The devil pays. And wait for quality testing is not absolutely necessary.
3. On the other hand, the majority of the forum are completely unprepared for the careful work. Hope for the magic soup that you will bring to anything good does not. Devices only reinforce personal power in order to better think. But this is at an early stage. And so they are not able to work on yourself and especially on serious analysis and uncompromising comments.
4. This program, my work for many years. And I have no desire that anyone from the lantern, koveras in the nose and on the importance of the great expert, pointed me to the supposedly dubious advantages of the program. I find it easier to anybody nothing to give, enjoy yourself and continue to work on this program with a couple people from my inner circle. Especially because originally everything was done for themselves, for their own success in life.
5. The program is good, to achieve success in network marketing.

Now, why am I on this. Those units, who may want to really improve their lot and work on myself in this direction, may apply to Andrew Kabankova. And already he will solve, whether he will give them that opportunity. I would faithfully fulfill its obligations in the next 6-7 months. Later proceed would not make sense. 6-7 months, the optimal time to achieve positive results.

And more extended. It's a difficult decision for the potential user. Since the final decision will be taken only if the Subconscious mind of the potential user such a decision to miss. Because of the partnership of the conscious and Subconscious, this program is designed.<

Вольный Каменщик

The club of income.

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Wed May 08, 2019 15:20

Code, You remember, does the Aura of celebrity PR, which is offered on Lyashko some characters to draw for riches and success. In other words, looking for that ekstrasensa here on the forum for new victims for their word, which is, and which it completely sucked. There's probably a few dozen people was led, but che is all quiet, get rich and probably sit quietly.
https://mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtopic. ... 0cebaafcaa

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed May 08, 2019 16:10

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 15:20
Code, You remember, does the Aura of celebrity PR, which is offered on Lyashko some characters to draw for riches and success. In other words, looking for that ekstrasensa here on the forum for new victims for their word, which is, and which it completely sucked. There's probably a few dozen people was led, but che is all quiet, get rich and probably sit quietly.
I don't care about the TV stars. I have my own understanding. A little more detail.

I have long understood and repeatedly on the forum interpret. Within us there are two Forces. One of us drowns, the other picks up. Or a little easier, one internal Force us plus on all fronts (financial, other material benefits, travel, opportunity, relationships, and so on), the other takes away.

And if you want to succeed in life, agree on cooperation with positive Power, make her the lead, main, and complete, that it will provide.

That is the main thing in the self-programming of the DIRECTION VECTOR! And you do not want ice cream, you want cake and so on.

As we watched morning program and the guest in the Studio was then still alive, the actor Vladislav Galkin. They're about this and that, and then Vladislav issue.

And You put a goal in your life?

Put!

How do You get her?

I choose a goal, and the way she chooses!

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed May 08, 2019 16:19

So, my fractal is only a certain arrow of the compass points to joint the movement (Consciousness and Subconsciousness), as binding us both route.

On the other hand, the fractal gives a constant energopodachi for such direction/movement. Given the fact that if you start in April, then in December of this year, I will send for the seventh fractal, each of the subsequent, more powerful than the previous one. Given the fact that all the previous fractals are not emitted but are formed in a stack when using, the exposure grows exponentially.

This, in particular, due to such a successful effect of fractal user. Continuous increasing of sources of exposure and and something like a compass needle, hardened and constantly showing in the same direction. In the plus side. But not complete and not entirely accurate. The correct wording is much clearer and more correct.

And that's why I sometimes criticize local specialists in goal setting.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed May 08, 2019 16:30

Device. Made by the user. If the fractal indicates the General direction and gives extra energy, then the device is already on the one hand, indicates that a decent amount of money in property is already a priority, on the other hand, due to the nature of manufacture/shape of the product, it is what tells the Subconscious that you want to restore and improve the Aura of the user in General. To work with the whole object, not cleaned any individual Chakra or energocell now next then. Fully with the whole subject.

He was in shock when he realized what happened and what happened. I did not expect and was not planned. The whole day was in shock came to himself. (I kinestetik, good sense of energy, movement of energy and these feelings are based of the above words).

You know, a very comfortable feel when inside you, like a diving suit that inflates and you feel the fullness of my energy.

Free MasonI answered You on Your question?

Вольный Каменщик

The club of income.

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Wed May 08, 2019 16:51

Код wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 16:30
Free MasonI answered You on Your question?

Yes, thank you I saw the question and figured it out.
Fractals are the same (similar in principle) as Sergei Ivlev?

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Wed May 08, 2019 17:19

Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 16:51
Fractals are the same (similar in principle) as Sergei Ivlev?
All fractals are made roughly the same pattern.
Initially, the fractals are just pretty pictures anywhere, just the image.

Sergey Ivlev, developed fractals, whose picture is something secondary. And the fractal is already a kind of phantom, filled with energy. That is, it is a product with decent energy, but tied to the picture. And if you have any pictures of a similar subtext/meaning, then the energy is classified. For example, the energy of money, energy, luck, etc.

I experimented a lot with fractals. At first refused entertainment and beauty for the sake of content. With the filling also went through a lot of options.

The correct formulation of the goals and how to make the fractal very narrowly focused, understanding came around the same time.

Thus, what the principle of the fullness of our items are similar. For external beauty, I was not around. But in terms of functionality, I think that this fractal is ahead of them. But in this one direction. Due to the very precise and laid down parameters.

In fact, this fractal - energy-informational essence, which is the more prints in the stack, the stronger its influence on the user in the right direction, which is (this energy-essence) it is not possible to reprogram.

And I don't want too lighten up.

If to fractal, to cram thousands of photos with different faces winning cash prizes, then the result is just a compote. It seems to be all about one, about Luck, but Luck in playing the lottery, user fractal most likely will not. First you need to face so to speak, conditional positive, and then something to try to win. The subconscious looking in the direction of the minus block. Why then take away, if you can just not give?<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun May 12, 2019 9:28

I posted the above posts is not a great desire to inspire as many people as possible and implement as many as possible programs.
In the process were asked a few questions, wanting zero.
Meditate, and understand that I do like that purple. On the emotions. But on the logic? And the logic would like that someone finally decided and went this way and go on to get a better life.

You like that I can not understand some simple things.

First. You think I'm the same validating as you equal. Very misleading. I have far from all of you left and above have risen. It is not bragging, but what really are. And what I now propose is much higher and is more efficient and effective in achieving success in life, than...., further, the ethics of being/stay in the forum.

Second. I'm not teaching anyone on the forum, nothing to lose. Well, a little money is earned. But forum users are losing a real chance. Which will be no more. Because of this approach to remaking yourself, no one else offers. Again, not going to comment on what is proposed, and as I the elements include. As one very good doctor: "PEOPLE don'T WANT to BE either HEALTHY or SICK!"

I add the words of Woland. "THEY'RE ONLY HUMAN"

But the more I to impose anything on anyone will not. Just clean, (though some things will be than it is kind of advertising, that is), I will give some materials/knowledge/explanations.

A sort of marketing ploy. Anyone crazy enough and want to come. Or just ventilate the brain reading.

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun May 12, 2019 9:32

Newsletter from one of the sites. I received 02.05.2018 year.

SUPREME MIND

Each of us is in control of the higher mind and to make sure this everyone has a lot of possibilities.

For example, people decided to engage in some business and it's basically simple. He has full confidence that all of his work.
But the trouble starts to occur, which follow one another.
The case is already nearing completion, but it turns out that all you need to start from the very beginning, because initially admitted error negates all done.

The simplest example - Assembly furniture. With that I'm sure many have faced.
Gather everything seems to be right, but in the end it turns out that one Board fixed the wrong end forward.
Have to disassemble to re-start the Assembly from the point where a mistake was made.

If it is not yours, then the higher mind is like letting the fog in our heads: we get hasty, inconsiderate, often made spontaneous decisions that proved to be incorrect, although at the time these decisions seemed to us that they are correct.

Happened with each other.
You for something taken with the faint hope for a positive result. But, to your surprise, the very first steps and it started to work very well. The result to which you aspired, did not resist, and as if he were in the hands. Whatever we do, in ongoing cases, everything turns out right, even if we think we are doing wrong.

In some cases, as you understand, the higher mind puts obstacles in our path, forcing us to make mistake after mistake, and in the other, he lays before us like a carpet, clearing of obstacles that seem difficult to overcome.

Why the higher mind controls our aspirations, helping in some cases, and creating difficulties in others?

This is due to a purpose in life.
Each has its own purpose, its own purpose in life, which is given above.

The meaning of life we do not choose: he we are given higher intelligence at birth.
It all comes down to what we need to realize themselves in accordance with the task that higher intelligence on us laid.

This is one side of the situation.
The second side is that we decided that we have allowed and accepted to solve the tasks assigned to higher mind, and those that we ourselves invent.

For example, the wanted man will certainly be a movie actor.
A choice he made for the reason that he wants popularity, fame, the adoration of the fans.
Trying to solve this problem, it's making a lot of effort and it can not be called a slacker.
But here's the problem: all efforts prove futile, not to mention a lot of errors that people commit while his mind was just a blur.

The problem is that he began to solve not that task that has been entrusted to him by the Supreme mind.

Permanent errors in deeds - this is the first indication you decide the task, in accordance with life's purpose or not.

Therefore, even if something very like it and you want to do it, but someone is always putting a spoke in the wheel, and one mistake follows the other towards the intended, then it is important to stop holding on, because this way the higher mind draws attention to the person that he is not so busy.

The higher mind has no hands but ours.
But he has the ability to control our minds, so much so that we did not even suspect then wondering how in our head it's a decision.

The mistake of most people is that they drive my purpose in life is to work in a particular specialty.

One decides that he needs to be a pianist.
The other believes that his path is a scientific activity.
The third is sure that his destiny is to enlighten other people, to instruct them in the true path ie he's a teacher.

Man starts movement to the target, the task, which, he believes, in his entrusted.
And there is an important clue to judge whether the direction of the person moves.

This tip is money.

If we move in the direction not inconsistent with the fact that we asked the Supreme intelligence, the money, as a result of the activities towards the goals come pretty quickly.
Of course they are still not so big but can get relatively easily and quickly.

If you do not try, how many forces do not apply, and the money never comes, then this is a clear indication that you're trying to go the wrong way.

The question arises: why the Supreme mind from the outset will explain each task, its purpose in your life?

There will have to answer a question with a question: how would he do it unless he has a physical form and talk with us or write to us doesn't he?

To put us on the right path, he tries by controlling our mind. Moreover, it does not replace our minds, and only occasionally makes adjustments to his work.

There is another reason why people should get to their destination.
Imagine that somehow, man has learned that his goal in life is treating people.
In this way he will have good luck and success.
Our minds will immediately realize that there is no need to trouble himself especially, because, they say, even if slightly stick to what you designed, it will give a good result, because higher intelligence is required to help in this case.

In other words, with full confidence in his destiny, a man would possess laziness, even if the purpose is correct.

The element of doubt must exist.
Therefore, a person periodically and not taken for their case, which fails.
This causes him to return to the case which he has tried to move away.

Therefore, each of us, in one way or another, "the prodigal son" in relation to the higher mind.
Only one periodic walks is not as frequent, and at others, they occupy a major part of life.

May it so happen, that persons entire life will be not what he intended?

So maybe.
Moreover, it happens very often.

Otherwise, our society would be a happy, prosperous people.
Unfortunately, we do not observe.

What we are seeing?
We observed that many people are not satisfied with the quality of their lives, what they do, not to mention the fact that prosperity is more common suffering.

Why?
The answer is that our life is built on fear.

The list of what we fear, is many times more than what we are not afraid.

Find their purpose in life and follow it prevents in the first place our fear.
As a result, instead of following the destiny, the person chooses the easiest and supposedly proven option.

Suddenly the good doctor I don't? - thinks people. - But the truck drivers will always be needed to study this profession can be relatively fast.

In the end, a born surgeon turns the wheel of a car, showing his talent a few times, when someone urgently needed medical assistance and he, having the skills and knowledge to intuitively render it.

What to do?

First.
In fact, you do often meet a situation when literally out of the blue you make mistake after mistake? Money gets you hard or come relatively easy?
By asking yourself these two questions and by answering them, you will give to follow you to your destination in life or not.

Second.
It may be that you are aware of what is, know your goal in life, but real steps to follow the "outdoor life" do not.
Prevents this, as you realize, fear.

Everyone wants to be happy.
A happy person feels, when realizes that is his life's purpose.
The higher mind, controlling the human mind creates tips regarding the purpose of man, and by clouding of the mind, makes you make mistakes conducting to difficulties, to show the person that you don't need him to go where he should not.

In principle, the higher mind individually shows the way to happiness.

But someone is listening to this, and some don't.

And someone just scared and this fear makes life dull and not interesting.

<

Код

The club of income.

Post by Код » Sun May 12, 2019 9:40

Still sending. 27.04.2018 year.

the boundaries of the POSSIBLE

Every man for himself sets the boundaries of the possible and that is why we see in life is the diversity of the material condition of the people, their satisfaction or complete dissatisfaction with how they live.

Why do some people have the opportunity to travel worldwide, while others only have enough money for travel in public transport?

All the "why?" find the answer as soon as one begins to analyze in detail the limits which he himself has set.
Everyone wants what is outside the boundaries of its capabilities.
That is beyond the boundaries outlined opportunities for them, we say "I have a dream that I will...".

Next, each adds its own: some dream that they will have a lot of money; others that will be able to travel to distant lands; others that they will have spacious, comfortable housing.

But all this is beyond the boundaries of their capabilities and how to make these opportunities were not outside borders, inside - it is not every thinks.
Calculation on "perhaps", that someday the time will come and man will be lucky enough that the dream will be not for external borders and within them.
The concept of "boundary" in our minds associated with fence or some band that should not be crossed.

All jealously guard their boundaries, including the boundaries of the possible.
Moreover, attention is focused on how could anyone not violated these boundaries, creating problems for us.

To constantly and accurately control its own borders, they should be as close to the person as the center, taking care of their safety.
The boundaries of the possible for the people specially narrow, since it allows precise control of these boundaries.
For some reason, many say: "I am a simple person and my capabilities are very limited".
If there are "ordinary people", then there must be some not simple, special people.
Are they made of gold?

Maybe they have brain size in 2-3 times more than the "simple"?
Physical differences between ordinary people from a difficult as you realize, we discover.
But find that they have very different boundaries, which every man for himself and sets.
In the end, some people go "to conquer Moscow", while others are happy that they have 4 acres of land, fenced, where they are absolute masters. Clearly observed (perceived) boundaries provide a sense of calm.
Is fine when you have a little of everything, including possibilities.

You need to learn for existing difficulties to see opportunities.
This really need to learn, because most people have absolutely the wrong attitude to difficulties: if any people give up, or all your energy is directed to the storm to overcome them.

The difficulty is, in fact, if properly perceived, just pointing out possibilities.

If you have a high concrete wall, you can give up, thinking that it can not be overcome.

But you can try to leap at her, trying to overcome.
The smartest move will be to find loopholes in the wall or door: if there's a wall, the perimeter should be and the door, or the wall would have no meaning.

When we talk about the boundaries of the possible, instead of a physical fence of boards or concrete blocks, we envision a private fence of Finance.
We have a certain amount of money, it is from them that we build the fence, saying that if they wanted to, outside the fence we can not get out.
Maybe look for a loophole or a door in this financial fence?

Remove from use the word "difficulties" and the boundaries of the possible will expand significantly as you will perceive clues that gives the Field through the so-called "difficulties".

Just think, the extent to which we are accustomed to fences: the cemetery most of the graves in the enclosure.

The boundaries expand as to how one improves and develops your skills.

Self-deception to believe that you, dear reader, no skills or not enough of them.
If someone really thinks so, it is a manifestation of laziness, when the development of abilities, people prefer to build a fence at arm's length, making it easier to monitor internal border.

If you take care of yourself, you will find a lot of abilities and opportunities
Focusing on search capabilities, users greatly expanded the boundaries of what is possible for themselves.

Ask a question about how and with what means you are expanding the boundaries of the possible for yourself.

If such work is not carried out, the boundaries are not expanded, but only narrowed, and that can't happen if you want to live confidently, not tremble as a leaf in the wind, their financial situation, social status, etc.

The trick is that the limit cannot be overcome on a broad thumb road with good lighting.

Most of all, to overcome them, use the hole in the fence.
<