Different psychological... opportunities. And impossibilities.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sat Feb 09, 2019 18:16

At this very minute the news flashed "mnenie" some unknown avstraliiskogo of peysatel=sheep breeder supposedly about Russia... that's "news" as "news"...

Poor Naslednik and media "of tsennostej" gang+sheep disguised as verlioka turista - supposedly it has mnenie...

Simple and stupid as before, to curse Russia and its people have paydates not turned out well, had to jump like a kangaroo, to pridumyvat something "fresh"...
Supposedly he, pandatel=obzavodit, despite the fact tvorcheskaya under-lichnosti, and abydno didn australiska the breeders that are just stupid to insult the people of the vast country he no longer moget... but so hotstsa, so hotstsa...

And nachinka log-whores UTB stupid-rylee mnenie immediately positively...

the Squalor of contemporary cul a bad space never ceases to amaze me...

Such is Mokuti and smelly cul idiocy, Manka-Wieliczka and mindless stupidity, without stopping, put in the long zasrat public space...

Meal in a modern cul-obchestvo bad as that ass cywilizowanych of Hrazdan tear any lace panties to shreds...
The PUD-shestviya zhyrnyh media lace underwear and destroy the planet, even the desert, but that was not the desert - in the desert ov...

But mnenie tsivilizovannyi cul-Durkee still imaut...

What is still gross - this is your Magicka cul-Durkee...

So at least remember what it was (and occasionally still is) when people are people...

And no, Zhvanetskiy is not Jewish cul-Durka and not Ukrainska...
Zhvanetskiy is a culture of the USSR, no matter how abydno it was he himself (if abydno)...

Because even stupid idiots like brainless ignoramus of Andrey psaki=Fursenko, in 2004-2012 Minister education, "was ponimali" :
supposedly
"...
- the disadvantage (that's why the uncle - mindless ignorant) the Soviet education system was an attempt to shape the individual Creator,
- and now the challenge is to cultivate qualified potreblyatelyaable to competently benefit from the creativity of others"...

Minister tipo "obrazovanie", but obviously mynystr second freshness - not able to understand how stupid Blizzard, he carries no better than Blizzard avstraliiskogo of paydates=obzavodit, which is also still more on the shoulder evoyny australiska sheep fuck sheep in their "mozh"...

Him, ministra, successor in every sense (2012-16 yy) Dmitry psaki=Livanov:
"Our challenge is changing the content of technical education.
It is necessary to prepare technology developers, and professionals who can adapt borrowed technology."

And in fact the entire world has recently exploded to new levels of development SOLELY through the people who grew up in the USSR and in zones of cultural influence... thanks to the specifically cultural people, efficiently educated...

Now
- stupid pescatelli=sheepmen in lace underwear,
- sad songstress=savory=telepuzik=cooks=and=other=dancers=on=the team bonding night,
- sales saakashvilia=Guido=potroshenko=presidency and other mental-miserable Ministry-embezzlers
- tripping did something that created a genuine intellectuals and creators
- strategicky sliding to the next world carnage...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

And Yes, what I mean.

As not turned out
- neither of pasadela=sheep,
- neither of Ministrov=embezzlers,
- murderers=biznesmeniv
- not turned out neither of them a cultured people, nor, especially, artists
- and all kinds of tchotchke Magicka one Creator will not make...

The breeders - maybe pandalam - it is possible, biznesmena=ministrom - perhaps even savory pavuna=a byznesmen - is...

a man - no, don't...
Even just a person...
And even more so - cultural human...

Alas... no luck...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sat Feb 09, 2019 18:59

Well, to remove the nasty after-Vkusa...

The bright memory of Sergei Jurassic...

https://iz.ru/843388/vladislav-krylov/p ... ei-iurskii

"...He continued to work in the twenty-first century, despite the health problems and the General atmosphere in artistic environment, clearly pechalitsya Jurassic.

"the Art of lost pride: it tries to guess what you want those who pay the money who sits in the hall"he said in his declining years, in a television interview.

Now art has lost one of the last people who tried this is proud to save..."

The pride lost not only the art...

Stupid venality, the wretched narrow-mindedness, bloody fascism is all the masks of the modern West and the rest of the cul-obchestvo bad... such a sweet-pozitivnenkoe and this ugly-girnigo...

What is really there pride...
Pride is about the people...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Feb 21, 2019 18:02

And a little more about normal people...

https://fomaru.livejournal.com/28233.html

"...Now, it's quite different.

Today work increasingly interferes with the overall opalenet art (and not only art - pop-popularizers of "science" also from vulgarity does not get rid...)

It seems to me that it works on a range of different reasons.

Pop culture... it still remains dirty.
In it are the laws of the market, first and foremost – the laws of money.

It changes everything, including the taste of the viewer, because art becomes available, in the main, that part of the population, which it is not something that is not necessary, just need it for auxiliary purposes.

For example, as a pleasant addition to the dinner, before bed... in any sense of the word..."
У-Луна wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 18:59
...Pride is about the people...
And a little more...
https://fritzmorgen.livejournal.com/1512380.html

"...I actually was happening: I about the comfort zone.

For some, it is limited to the sofa.
For someone with a fence around the house.
For others, the comfort zone – all those places you have to visit.

To re-educate people who throw cigarette butts out of the car, probably impossible.
Those who spits and blows his nose on everyone's mind – probably, too.

Many adult people, unfortunately, still believe that they have in life:

— by the state;
leaders of any rank.
— and the employees of any service at all in the cake to hurt himself.

So the legs can have entry not to wipe, the agreed time of meeting does not comply, the waiters have to come in a deep bow, can throw cigarette butts on the floor by the ashtray and in the same spirit.

But all that I, for one, do – this I do not hope to receive the gratitude of neighbors.

This I do solely from selfish reasons.
I improve your comfort zone.
If someone will take advantage of the fact that I did please, I do not mind.
This is one side of the issue.

Second – I look younger generation.
Perhaps their parents tell us that we need to wait for the housing Department, snowplow, Putin's arrival or the arrival of aliens.
But the children go to play on a clean pad and see that it all depends on the capabilities of one person.
I will clean the road – their dad will pass.
Will clean – will slip.

I believe that grant aid is not punishment and is not a heavy burden, which you need to carry.

This is a personal decision each person
(but only human
- but mamanista parasites continue to "assume" that owes nothing, even to themselves
- patamu shta human society is obliged to bezvozmezdno predostavit FSE-FSE-FSE on the first trebovaniyu, and they society didn't owe anything...
- after Onet - svabodnye...
- and one - voracious...
- one all the time want to eat, and the lace panties I want too... all the time...)

It's no excuse for a reviewer.
When my children go in the winter to skate on the flooded wooden hill, which was built alone old man, to which his own grandchildren only come on vacation – this is normal.
When my son and I are clearing that hill of snow to ride other people's children – this is normal.
Because when I was a little goldfinch in our yard someone's fathers flooded the rink for us and built an ice slide.

I still remember, and still will do for free what you think is right..."<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sat Feb 23, 2019 14:53

But this, of course, just about ordinary, normal men...
And for them...

Debieran and demo-the Sneaking is not worth watching...
The Fatherland they do not have, as they do not have any mind, no honor, no dignity...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Mar 03, 2019 17:24

And this I...
Sometimes you need to remind yourself that there are really normal people, at all times, even if the dominance of well-fed parasites bloody depressing...

https://avdysh-oleg.livejournal.com/458840.html

"...The situation at the front were depressing and psaki=Hitler ordered to do something.
Before the fatal battle of Moscow it was necessary to raise the spirit of the fallen German soldiers, who hardly took Smolensk. The Nazis for a month took the entire state, and then two months stuck in the Russian hinterland.

And then propaganda Minister of Germany Joseph psaki=Goebbels decided to play on the contrast and show the enemy a miserable and insignificant.

He decided to make a short video where Soviet soldiers tear each other apart for a piece of bread.
Specially from among the prisoners of war were selected, with non-European appearance.
The goal was to torture them until literally the animal state that nothing human in them left... and throw food like a pack of hungry animals.
According to some historical shooting himself came psakushka=Goebbels.

After some time the camp came to the big ranks, and with them a squad of cameramen and Directors, the best in Germany.

Lights, camera, action!

Along the perimeter of the paddock with the Uzbeks lined Aryans – tall, handsome, blond-haired, blue-eyed, like the cover of a fashion magazine. They perfectly contrasted with the dark-skinned, haggard prisoners.

Then a car drove up and opened the Luggage compartment. From there spread the unthinkable smell of freshly baked sweet bread, which swallowed even fed the Aryans.
The culmination of those ideas was to become a loaf of bread thrown into the pen under the camera.
It should be a great film of the Reich as half animals rush to the bread, nibbling their kind of teeth.
For the soldiers it should be a very instructive material: "you don't Have room for pity for this scum. It is not the people."

But it all went wrong.

Abandoned loaf of bread fell in the middle of the paddock, walked up to her youngest boy.
Deathly silence.
Carefully lifted her three times and kissed him, bringing alternately to his forehead as sacred.
And then handed the oldest.
Then the Uzbeks sat in a circle, put his feet up in the East and began to pass the chain of tiny pieces of bread, like a pilaf in Samarkand wedding.
Everyone got a piece, warmed it on his hand, and then slowly closed his eyes, ate.
And at the end of this strange meal sounded: "Xudoga Shukur" (Thank God).

The Germans were beside themselves with frustration and fury.
Plans psaki=Goebbels crashed on the generosity of the people.

He had no idea how great people can be of another race, what could be the relationship between the two is how they are able to love the Motherland and dignity to respect the bread.

After a failed experiment, all 101 Uzbek was severely beaten.
Hundreds of heroic until April 1942, he lived 77 people, which under the pretext of transfer to another camp was shot in the woods.

Their last words was the song, the song about the Motherland.
They proudly and loudly sang it in their native language, and prayers...

This failure was so shame, there was no evidence in the documents of the Reich. The Germans, who are noted every Jewish broken tooth, and destroyed all mention of this case.

Left only scant evidence that restored the Dutch journalist, Anvar Ergashev and Yulia Medvedovskaya of this investigation he wrote the book "101"..."

org/wiki/%D0%90%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82_%28%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8C%29">https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Амерсфо ... ый_лагерь)

And now Americans ucenicki Nazi Pskov zhelayut to turn the whole world in such a Amerfrom the Fort...
Such a sweet zhelanitse... demo-Credence and grouvelle...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Tue Mar 26, 2019 22:09

Well, and that two times not to rise...

Watching "Sleeping"...

Interesting show not so much intriganskaya side of the question, although the plot is not bad, in any case, many other interesting...

But much more curious colorful, in all of my dwarf Rostik - "sleeping" characters...

And "sleeping" is not only corrupt chinovnichkov with their nasty little secrets, and professional killers - much better characters openly sleeping with the voracious skull brains, all these zhurnashlyuhi and blogology...

And about the sleeping brains of these shrill bortsuny, which blindly easily used by all and Sundry is I'm flattered a bit...

Not sleeping their brains - their brains are missing by definition...

In the minds of them, and the like - planed for the 90's and 00's - the sawdust...

Knowledge sawdust, sawdust honor, sawdust dignity - and all this stripline dripping saliva and snot of greed and cowardice...

Here's the meanness, the greed and cowardice of such a genuine, patentovannye Nazi...
And departing from their screaming mouths sawdust is just a cover...

So again - Hooray, current brains gospodinchiki and current from the greed of gospojica...

You despised your ancestors created, worked, worked...
And like you - just scream and nautilia...
Fuuu...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Apr 26, 2019 17:56

All this would be funny if were not so sad...

Some uncles of bespokoitsa nervously for his anonimnosti,
other uncles angrily of bespokoitsa because theirs bright image of "blatantly distorting" the TV,
third uncles hysterical fuss about itself"claims," apparently on someone else's territory...

:)

Read it here FSE and continue to "admire"...
Tough, absolutely bourgeois delusions Felicia maaaaaaany uncles...

Well, there collects someone's preference is uncle jerk - what?...
Well, have only data on output maaalenky uncles far beyond the legal field - so I would not have played the uncle, even while interesting and not interesting uncle - the society limits...

Small uncles (= stupid infantile) in no way may realize what fsya this "information" makes sense only in case of real crimes...

And not just stuck in stupid bytovuhi advertisement easily able any adult and intelligent person...

But pre-C-wasting time...

Steps the boundaries of what is permitted in a particular SOCIETY - because of personal manic-bourgeois stupidity...

Steps borders + personal stupidity = a crime...

But neeeeeeeed...

Maaaaaaaany uncles too hochut chuystvovat themselves "belieeeeeeve"...
Which FSE type can...
But anonymously of monaaaaa... to mean, without liability...
To overcome possible, and the responsibility to carry - not need...

Just like Americans fashistiki and europacity...
Who kill, rape, Rob hochut, but under the "cover" demo-Kriticheskoy demagoguery...
Such a sweet little example... yyyyyyyyyy...

that every crime is always punished mexanika clue...

Onet still veryt that somewhere in there, there is something unpunished space to shelter and obogrety - so that they could do any bad things, and they would have nothing to show for it was...

Magicae, for example, the space for media magic multicuff, or Feto-small-briteskin for Berezovsky and Mary brown...

Such sweet, such siatki... veeeeryyy...

a Simple idea on how to live in society, to eat up its resources - and to be svobodnym from society - it is Impossible for anybodyin empty skull does not fit in any way...

Well, very hotstsa same...
Shtoby have maaaalenky FSE uncles was, but for them it would not have happened...
Cheers...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Mon May 06, 2019 22:59

У-Луна wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 22:18
But the current problem is that the PUBLIC field demo-Kratnykh Fools is more like a story of PEBBLED LEATHER...
The IRS, for very prosvetlenny of Madoff and Volshebnikov who are able to "read" only text, and those only in syllables:

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шагреневая_кожа

"...With me, you're going to have it all, but your life will belong to me.
That's God's will.
Desire and your desires will be fulfilled.
However, sorazmerit their desires with his life.
She is here.
each time you wish I will DIMINISH, as if thy days.
Want to own me? Take it.
God will hear you.
So be it!..."

Manic-velichanie modern Infante=tradesmen do verut that somewhere in store for them omnipotence and immortality, which need current assign... somehow...

Wish - and it immediately poluchitstsa...

If not poluchitsa as poullos and dump in the field are not Fools that need to go to protest, to demand, to bully and act...
And then Yes - foreign Fox Alice and cat Basilio, I mean "pious" uncle=aunt obamki=noolandi will immediately begin to send a lot of money, a lot... and it is already possible will be to blame...

And who learned and got to the top, so you can steal our banking...
Have concealed from the people and the state some money and aliiiii... to carry foreign "pious" cats-Basilio=trampampam and foxes-the Alice=may-sconsin stolen...

Well, conovici and can also be... were kidnapped and type Kum the Royal anglickou...
Well, then again if you had to dump...

And LIVE SOCIAL shagreen current society, as the execution of such individualistic=sociopathic galanichev - is becoming less and less...

And the townspeople too much, and petty-bourgeois desires in mushrooming burghers unlimited - a real, live, human life - less...
Alas...

And the fact that Balzac understood almost 200 years ago - is still dangerously incomprehensible to the current prosvetlenie-brainless commoners...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri May 31, 2019 22:00

У-Луна wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 22:59
...That Balzac understood almost 200 years ago - is still dangerously incomprehensible to the current prosvetlenie-brainless commoners...
Well, he's a genius... unlike the greedy burghers...
https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Анозогнозия

"...Anosognosia
(the novolat. anosognosia;
Greek. ἀ -, no — + νόσος — disease + γνῶσις knowledge, learning)
lack critical evaluation patients your defect or disease (paralysis, Ambrose, reducing vision, hearing, mental disorders, etc.).

For example, the patient with paralysis when anosognosia can tellhow move paralyzed limbs, to describe how he bent, lifted, etc.

Under in psychiatry, anosognosia is a condition of the patient (for example, FSHA),
- when the not aware the presence of he has a mental disorder (or defect),
while it can act against proper treatment.

Anosognosia may indicate
- severe mental disorder with a breach of critics (for example, in some psychoses, especially schizophrenia (e.g., FSHA can be quite Americans=Nazi anecdotes - "achievements" Amero-fascist demo-Cradie)),
- dementia (for example, with progressive paralysis - a late form of neurosyphilis (as do attempts to trahanie everyone lead to massive dementia even Fatikow?...)),
- mania (well, Manoe Amero Velicia - where do without her?...),
- delusional psychosis (which is, apparently, about solsberijsky "investigation," and about other "surveys" of psico-mller, and about tasting vials of urine, and about Natoturkey hysterical horror stories, and about other obvious public mass psico-psychosis...)

Anosognosia occurs in relatives=sauropod patient=FSHA who don't notice symptoms of the disease, and consider, for example, negative symptoms in simple schizophrenia a bad temper or laziness (or perhaps FSHA believe the real problem - the intrigues of "enemies"... and haurobi happily support any Amero-fascist nonsense...).

Anosognosia in close relatives=sauropol is common in diseases such as
- epilepsy (Mae-skank?...),
- mental retardation (consona=Sakashvili=potroshenko=Grybauskaite=Zelensky men=...?...),
schizophrenia (choice of McCain?...),
- even if family members are fairly educated people and even doctors (europejskie widely-bourgeois masses?...).."

In particular:

https://chervonec-001.livejournal.com/2845185.html

"...Sold by freedom. Expensive!

Two representative psaki=energy Nazi FSHA called annoying us LNG "free gas" and "molecules of American liberty".

As stated by saministrosi energy FSHA mark psaki=Menezes, the increase in exports is "critical to the distribution of free gas around the world."

In his opinion, due to the Amero-fascist Gaza, in FSHA and around the world will be "more clean air".

In turn psaki=assistant ministrului energy for fossil fuels Stephen psaki=Vinberg said that the increase in supply Amero-fascist gas to the world market it is necessary to "provide the world with clean energy and to support energy security of allies FSHA around the world."

"It allows molecules (molecules, Karl!!!...) Amero-fascist shvabody to spread around the world," are the words psaki=Winberg on the website of the Ministry..."

It's so beautiful...
And so reminiscent of the story about gaslighting...
Who could come up with such LITERALLY-delusional incarnation of the ancient Amero-horror stories ...

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Газлайтинг

"...Gaslighting (from the English name of the play "Gas light") — form of psychological violence...

...The initiator of gaslighting:

- makes your "victim" to doubt my memory;
- forced to think about their emotional stability and adequacy;
- presents "the sacrifice" as stupid, intellectually feeble person;
- emphasizes the imaginary age, gender and physiological incompetence;
- denies feelings and facts that are important to humans..."

However, the last time Americans gaslighting "works" is worse.

Whether advertising Amero-molecules are not the same, whether shvaboda too far from freedom, whether the disease progresses until Patiki entertain themselves anosognosia...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Mon Jun 03, 2019 15:43

And, of course, impossible for even infantilsim - mindless to ignore the genuine reality...

So the reality, which makes demo-Kratnykh poor infantilsim any geographical localization panic attacks day and night cramps from fear - have to hide behind - what?...

Well, hopeless-prosvetlenny personal stupidity - it is clear...

But a similar hopeless-prosvetlenny stupidity is not always magicky descends from heaven...

Sometimes this manic stupidity - the result is very curious public processes
(public does NOT mean that they are invented by someone prosvetlenie-magicsim individualno, not at all... public - this means that social processes move very deep reasons, a little-understandable stupid demo-Kreditimi...)

https://civil-engineer.livejournal.com/917434.html

"...Where did the rumor of the near the mind of Americans (and that's not the saddest thing about the mind, much sadder the absence of some other underlying mental constructs... but it's very difficult for bourgeois myslenia...)

1. the Almost complete absence of basic General education.
If a person climbs into Google to calculate 4*5 or to find out what the shore of the ocean stands the city of Los Angeles, you know. It's not their fault, but the misfortune (yeah, beduschi bednarecek...)

2. the linearity of expression, no to you "on the other-third parties"...

...In the end, judgments of 14-year-old Russian schoolchildren look deeper, a definite Nazi-American: "I love it", and attempt to expand the view immediately brings to life the famous: "I see" you can not continue to dig.

3. Exaggerated attention to the "feelings" and "opinions" to the detriment of the facts.
Instead of: "the Subject of true and false patriotism and heroism in the novel L. N. Tolstoy's War and peace" prokanaet quite neutral: "what I (don't)like in the novel" - and not reproach, and not necessarily read.

4. The alleged lack of dissidence, even so, that in Russia it fondly referred to as "demise".
As Voltaire said: "to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".

An alternative view due to the alleged lack of education and lobbying degenerates into God knows what.
A second opinion who ruined skyscrapers on September 11 is that "the government's underground nuclear explosions".
An alternative view as to who shot down the Boeing over Donbass will this sound like: "Martians with laser guns".
There are still proponents of the theory of a flat Earth...

All this "bzzz" for a reason.

All this has an important consequence - the impossibility of rebellion against "Big brother":
- I for example, have long given up trying to find out how harmful or beneficial coffee, telephone radiation, roundup herbicide, canola oil, etc.

It is absolutely useless to lobbyists and money of a lot more than scientists and non-biased scientific research.

And local government whistleblowers look like crazy even compared to politicians.

...Mark my words: after the complete triumph of freedom of speech around the globe learn will be only tests of the form:
"find out what you butterfly"
(or what magicky pragmatic guaranteed sdelaete you oligarchical...)
The test is useful.
What kind of education without tests?..."

Well, in our latitudes:
enough you look closely to the "textbottom" bortsuny and mages of any kind and any "direction" - as immediately visible all the same fascist amerovskie well, very stupid move...

- And why mine thick books to read, if I am in gadget learned to stick an empty skull?...
- And here now yaaaaa so uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, and any such alternative views?...
Oh, the wounded chuystva Moya, Moya anxious feelings=chewing, as this is real human society dares their travmirovat?...
And here I will go donoser to augusco in aonic, or directly to hodachek of napisow...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Mon Jun 10, 2019 16:22

And about the real destruction of real cultural (= balanced on a human-perspective characteristics) spaces...
https://civil-engineer.livejournal.com/917434.html

"...An alternative view due to the absence of sane of education and lobbying (legalized corruption) degenerates into God knows what...

There are still proponents of the theory of a flat Earth...

It is quite useless: lobbyists and money there are more than scientists and non-biased research...
https://ria.ru/20190604/1555206825.html

"...Our "pokatili" is only part of a global ideological movement.

Worldwide progressive minds (progressivnye - ?... minds -?... hee-hee...) in degrees, and with media names engaged in denial of people that makes them, in fact, peoples. That is, their national legends.

Not that we felt sorry for the English, but to observe their experiences is extremely useful.

Another example will help us understand whyactually, activists destroyers "Imperial myths" are doing what they are doing...

...what is a "decolonized" (that is, devoid of the old legends of heroes and role models) society?

In a purely practical sense is a society where it's much easier to replace the elite.

That is, the "push" of the old, traditional groups and nominate a new one (which, by a strange coincidenceThe destroyer of National Myths always understand yourself).
(of course, so the number of "Velikij" sects, and "Velikij" community "of magicians" in this civilizovannom obchestvo usually grows by leaps and bounds... himself-current now rasplodilis to think no time...)

These new elite always positioned as missionaries and messengers of the future (Yes, such here next pokucie "mages" and prosvetlennye "wizards", and then...)

They will certainly sell
- some troubles,
but the dizzying "global future",
where everything will be eco-friendly, technocratic, international and inexpensive.
Future where you can get married through Tinder and live on an unconditional basic income.
The future, where instead of government, the palaces and limousines will be far faceless functionaries in some Brussels, but a policy will produce stylish and activists at the international event...

...We have minorities on whose behalf it is possible to destroy the myths, no.

But it is not an obstacle.

Because instead of them in Russia there is a native, very loud and a display active layer "is not ranked in the nobles" or "fallen from the nobility."

That is, people with very elite ambitions, but NOT the current elite biographies.

..."national identity" that our little Cuisinart is radical despair.

This sad identity properly and regularly strengthened in it...

...All of these "Armata" and su-57, all of these operations in the Siry and the Crimea, the construction of churches and "Immortal regiment" — the mythological protective layer can't break through to power "normal" innovators, sociologists, urbanists, and creative shots (that is also pokucie "wizards" - and here provezza mooooooooore nah, well, not mooooooot...)

So this the mythological layer (and thus a very real layer of the collective unconscious) need to aborate, discredit, and even make indecent for any human culture ("be decolonized society," speaking in British terms).

Yet he has bothered to change elite is difficult because it "civilization myth" to compete another meaning the project
(lychno-bourgeois potrebnosti a lot and eat sweet, comparto to puteshestvuyut and "quality" Beluga cheloveka to smoke weed on the exotic kurortakh IS NOT ABOUT the MEANING...)

And his knights of despondency there is not expected.

So we have a young saleperson in 2019, the year of the birth of Christ
- reveal to the audience the horrors of Kolyma.

So people are not forced to believe in anything,
fire mocks the Church.

So acamemic with an active civil position
- pre-worship of Sixty Companions of the Mask, and the skies brightened,
and sincerely rejoice when something does not take off the "Roscosmos"..."

Such is progress...
And the farther into the forest, progressivnye...

And Yes, of course - to modnenky now Mania Philistine lychno Valicia all of the above-listed has a direct relationship...

So individually mamantov, and their shrill of the crowd - so in love with the real criminals and crooks - because there's no one more accessible to the present evisceration than of manic-miserable burghers...

For manic fools often do enough threads a pathetic lie - that they penalize is willing to turn their own RESOURCES...

So again - Hooray. :wiz<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Tue Jun 25, 2019 18:47

On the background of the next shrill-nervous twitching and drooling-sprinkles screams from rabid-mamanista the "neighbors" of Russia, recalls:

Posted was 08.05.2010:

https://kiev-ru.livejournal.com/19801.html

"...
- In Your brochure tells about the crash of the R & d Russophobic countries.
The outer layer on the surface:
came to power, criminals, freed themselves from the heavy hand of Moscow Prosecutor to dying "independent" territory no one bothered to loot.
What are they, the bandits, the R & d?
They are some of the words I don't know...

But it's still a subjective issue.
For example - I don't know how, but suppose the criminals will be replaced personally honest Russophobia.
I think they will begin a rapid surge in R & d?
Nothing of the sort.

Big science and big machines require large, no crossed spaces.

Only a big country can pull big science with large teams of scientists working on big problems with big research budgets and a large base of experimentality.
And you, boobiesLITTLE.
And science You will inevitably be small, and the technique will inevitably fall behind...

- In the brochure I liked Your emotional paragraph about the Principality of Monaco...

I wrote how I think and how I teach experience.
I wrote that I do not know and do not want to know why Nazi=American Empire give to live and live well, microscopic Monaco. Maybe it's the whim and whimsy of the Empire, maybe some part of the Masonic project, and maybe in Monaco you need to financial money laundering corrupt Imperial elite...

I repeat - I don't want to know.

Know more - no oukraina or Tajikistan, or Kazakhstan Monaco will NOT.
Snout, sorry, NOT left.
Will not be Nazi=American Empire all dogs with the garbage of the world to do his indoor lap dog - is hard to understand?

The trend of the future Russophobic regimes in the former Soviet Union have already decided.

Today
- their production is necessary for nobody,
- those goods which are in demand, are not allowed on the market
- own the power to insist on justice they have no
- and no strength to protect themselves from the direct robbery and direct requisitions from the powers that be.

They need to become
- cemetery of hazardous waste
source the slave of biomass
- they are, as standing in the very bottom of the food chain, will leave the most worthless scraps in the global division of labor.

They can lure as shepherds, against Russia - again while she is there.
More, they are not for what is not needed.
Hard to understand why they needed to care for their Russian, people with many philanthropic strange, but it is easy to understand that anybody except the Russian, they are not needed..."

And it really looks very funny - and a little macrinici, and futbolo-voice okruzite very gromko squeal from Patologicheskaya Russophobia, but yet still nervously mechtayut and on Russian resources and Russian market and even - Oh, the marvels of Russian tourists (and not only they mechtayut...) :)

FSE and why?...
And FSE because of kosanke mexanika hotstsa, and drushkov demo-Kradical hotstsa, and th somehow nothing poluchatsa does have empty-Golovinka...

10 years have passed since then, as written above-cited interview, and, in contrast to the "Magicka" of prosvetlenie - it still remains quite relevant...
And amuletic author no not needed - quite a normal education and human education...

And yet...

https://puerrtto.livejournal.com/1088214.html

"...Turks and Arabs.

In past years, 80% of all buyers were Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russians.
In 2018 our people among the buying has already become about 30% and the remaining 70% are Turkey, Iraq, Iran and the Emirates.
These people flooded Batumi.
Not saying that they are bad, no.
Just from the once famous health resorts of the USSR, the city turned into a solid construction, and the Arab Bazaar.

The Turks are buying up housing to come and play in the casino, plus the best Georgians. The Arabs for the same reason.

The level of service.

Let's face it, in resort towns decided not to invest in the quality of service. Tourists came and went, for it is not necessary to hold on to.
And in Georgia, the service and the Union limped on both legs, but now has become worse.
Local know where you can eat delicious, hearty and inexpensive and of such little places. Tourists regularly poisoned and resent where they cheated and where half an hour waiting for the waitress...

What else to make besides apartments?

People, remember that Georgia sweet and beautiful. But it's a third world country.
Where the average salary is $200 a month in Batumi and a little more, $300 in Tbilisi.

No work is not only for tourists but even its citizens.
About one million (one third of Georgia's population) citizens working in Russia and Europe.
Some foreigners are trying to open cafes and bars in Batumi, but most of them fail after a year or two.
Successful businesses units.
The Georgians will not go to a restaurant owned by a Russian.
Don't ask me why, it's mentality. Exceptions are extremely rare.

in Batumi every second in yoga, and each the first is teaching "how to be happy and rich" (Oh, yeah, and who is so napominaet?...)
To understand where professionals in their field, and where seeking a part-time job idiot - impossible.
But the competition is enormous, each student has three teachers.
:wiz
People are forced to work for pennies, and many are leaving...

Transfer of personal data of travelers to third countries.

The complicated economic situation in magnusii only worsened in recent years and the country was in a serious dependence on Turkey and Azerbaijan
(and, given the real history of ochrosia - this fact seems very significant...).

I would Say more of futbolo-voice ohrozeni today depends on all who are willing at least to pay something and this fact can suddenly create you a headache... "

So, Yes, autonomy and independence in the LONG-term vision, as well as the real strategic thinking is too great and never affordable luxury for maaaaaaaaaaany boobies in big geopolitics...

But demo-Kladno pozitivnoe myshlenie still possible to practice, to heighten the illusion...
And somehow abydna... :wiz<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Tue Jun 25, 2019 20:41

And, of course, demo-Kratna lobotomy brain "brain" is forever...

"...more carefully conducted studies have revealed that, except for death, which was observed 1.5—6 % operated, demo-Kratna lobotomy cause such dire consequences, as
- seizures,
- a large weight gain,
- loss of motor coordination,
- partial paralysis,
- incontinence of urine, etc.

She demo-Kratna lobotomyhad also led to a significant intellectual disability in patients
- weakening of control over their own behavior
- apathy,
- emotional instability,
emotional stupidity
- the lack of initiative
and inability to take purposeful action
the speech disorders.

Many patients after demo-Kratnoi lobotomy lost
- opportunities to think critically,
- to predict the further course of events,
- was not able to plan for the future
and to do any work except the most primitive.

...about a quarter of patients are left to live with intelligent pet, but "we are quite pleased with these demo-Kradnie people...".

...also claimed that the front demo-Kratna lobotomy often causes epileptic seizures, and the time of their appearance was unpredictable:
in some patients they occurred soon after surgery, others after 5-10 years.

Epilepsy in patients who passed demo-Kranou lobotomydeveloped in 30 cases out of 100.

Even in those cases when the patients in the application demo-Kratnoi lobotomy stoped aggressiveness, delusions, hallucinations or depression
- via 5-15 years nerve fibers from the frontal lobes often grow back into the brain substance,
and delusions, hallucinations, aggressiveness resumed
- either evolved once again the depressive phase.

The attempt to repeat demo-Kratnoi lobotomy to further increase intellectual deficit..."

All this, we regret to observe in the present, for example, the time - for example, heroical of ochrosia (like for example sweet Ukrainochka, as for example, tyro-proebaltov...) :

https://shurigin.livejournal.com/824224.html

About as well as fascists=FSHA and fascists=Europa blatantly lied about the looting and dismemberment of Yugoslavia lobotomirovanny fascists=Patikami - maaaalenkie ohrozeni (and okrainec, proebaltiki and other polkas-Kusi) also demonstriruyut

the growth is quite noticeable intellectual deficiency,
- seizures,
different types of incontinence
- speech disorders,
- emotional stupidity,
- the inability to think critically,
- the inability to predict the course of events,
- inability to plan for the future
and to do any work except the most primitive...

Progress and pozitivnoe Razvitie again on each demo-Kladno-lobotomirovanny "face"...

And the "face" is nastier and less like a human.
But sorry...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jun 27, 2019 18:21

...lobotomirovanny fascists=Patikami - maaaalenkie ohrozeni (and okrainec, proebaltiki and other polacos-Kusi) also demonstriruyut

the growth is quite noticeable intellectual deficiency,
- seizures,
different types of incontinence
- speech disorders,
- emotional stupidity,
- the inability to think critically,
- the inability to predict the course of events,
- inability to plan for the future
and to do any work except the most primitive...
And it's all about the real mental condition of the Shire Medano-mass...

However, perhaps a few politically incorrect to call it is corrupt, but such fordelivery maaalenky (and big too... :) ) geopolitical whores - whores... :cry:

Im so boooooring is... so boooooooo.... :cry:

But what if the reality - it is this reality?...

Well, then we can turn to the experience of observing real whoresthat is , an ordinary prostitute, or - tada!!! women (and now men) with low social responsibility... :wiz

Social, Carl, namely, a low social responsibility...

These professionals and professionals in the difficult task personal venality is not the first Millennium have all of these mental signs
they really, really want money
- they are ready for the money to trade their personal biological machines
- Onex and very, very vulnerable... just really...
but, this is corrupt alleged "vulnerability", they are very, very hardinivy...
but always ready to sell their fordelivery if the top will add
(and no, not pride I might add - if it deeeeeeep add...)

Such double whores need to, therefore, be sold openly, but the type of fordelivery to observe, even if false, but it is what it is...

Of pride corrupt whores to take anywhere... :cry:

So now you can easily watch in real time:

-for "politicians" with lower social responsibility
(and this point of view
- entire Eastern-europeiska the territory ucraino-graziato probaltica is greater than such a geopolitical BROTHEL for Western MASTERS,
- where each individual small geopolitical whore wants to be the most popular local crack whore Zvezdara
- and wants to fight it, but the main thing - to fight not for free...
) :wiz

-for the "social" orange sects with low social responsibility
(maydanutymi of nevalyashka-ovulyashkami, hysterical Protestantism, bortsuny for lychno prosvetlenie (zhyrnyi pohudatelnyh pushed by raw foodists, puteshestvie meditators on a regular Kailas) and other intellectually-deficient rag-tag...)

- well, of course - for personalname inhabitants of the non-ruble zone with all the same low social responsibility (and Yes - buzzwords-what about souuu...)... :wiz
which (the inhabitants-rouble "zone"), however, continue very, very love and the Russian ruble is also - and more, more... :)

Apparently, stay-rouble to shovel dollars to prosvetlenie of sushestvovaniya not, shtoby poluchá - and hotstsa very hotstsa...

Well as regular whores - hotstsa to and corruption continue to practice, kordelio, but to encourage trying to beat out out of society the type of "respect" for "with respect" hookers get paid more...

So double the screams and double bottoms is any whores, Oh, all low in social responsibility is the main psychological feature...

And those same fascists=FSHA - really want to act Onet, like most ordinary Nazis, but the Nazis for some reason no one dared to CALL...

:wiz :wiz :wiz<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jun 27, 2019 18:42

Research of Nazi-Fatou "ideology", its practices and its real effects - normal sociologists and social psychologists began long ago...

Since this type "strawlike" in the most "pure" form demonstriruet "Vershina" europejskich cul Ill and psychiatric "advances"...

And there are some good works on this subject...

But... magictime Multicam and magictime yelps and research studies to fathom...

Mexaniki incapable of normal news, but not fake a good text to read - where they really really-scientific texts to understand...

They have to turtle for a long time already :wiz :wiz :wiz exclusively magicky Zhyr shake...

So it remains to continue monitoring... :)

:) :) :)

For example - for the next reincarnation shrill, but it may sunsay - namely presidentially Gryzii Malamocco Zurabishvili...

Which, Malamocco until the tie live not biting, as it is put in the best tradition of evoyny strawlike, but squeals not as kumarsi-sunsai about "enemies" and "occupiers"...

And so, it would seem that in these slobbering screams from geopolitical WHORES ?...

Yes, all...

Malamocco to scream about "the oppressors" zhelaet, but continue to sell their gruzinskoi carcass zhelaet too...

And for the sake of MONEY begins geopolicheskih Gruzinskaya whore - loud LIE about his gruzinskoy Lubov to Russian tourists, those with money, of course...
But how?...

How real whores are quite willing to lie about their "sincere" Lubov to his clients, if lie will increase, or at least will not reduce the fee of a whore...

Or ukraintseva clown - no wonder the actors at all times equate to sales professionals... :cry:

For the money anyone, especially a poor actor will play anyone - even a maniac, though ugly, though geopolitical WHORE...

And Yes - the role of geopolitical WHORES some "politicians" with no social responsibility particularly good...
And play is not necessary - you can be yourself, corrupt and impoverished...<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jun 27, 2019 19:27

And Yes, of course, non-Russian ruble supername with low social responsibility is almost emerging meme... :)

So it seems or fat=girna or damp=eaten carcass (choice), in baggy lace panties, Hotelience-Rouble strolling on the beach, surrounded by the crowd is also very professional whores... :)

Beautiful must be a sight to see... - Rouble is... but this podanenko...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jun 27, 2019 19:47

However, the theme of geopolitical WHORES are useful to remember about geopolitical PIMPS...

Because poniendo responsible Nemani haggling personal carcasses not always in a hurry (except that Europa, especially East europeiska, sells itself quite readily...), but always consistency torganut other small WHORES...

Especially those who are THEMSELVES asking...

Sects - the same...
There, too, most of the adherents of the "invisible" for themselves turn into whores, liable to bring the income of the head of the sectand samenike the head of the sect usually prefers the role of a PIMP...

While for normal people it is obvious that Hotelience PIMPS still remain in the eyes of normal SOCIETY - the same banal venal whores with all the same low social responsibility...

Illusionwhat a PIMP, allegedly unlike actual WHORES - normal member of SOCIETY is really just an illusion...

So-fascists FSHA - Yes, very much wants to be the chief PIMP, or more precisely, the main MADAM of his fascist BROTHEL...

Thus on the psychological level remaining the same sales WHORE...

The laws of society quite objective...
And apply to any level WHORES, as apply to normal people...

no - never one BROTHEL was not the engine of progress...
Never...

On the contrary - the heyday of BROTHELS always signaled the beginning of the decay of SOCIETY...

So fascists-FSHA is just a BROTHEL that only by mistake and only mexaniki able to take over the Palace of the future...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Thu Jun 27, 2019 20:38

And especially fun with this the perspective looks not so much the non-Russian ruble runaway bankirskii, the chinovnichok prosvetlennye "wizards" and other personally corrupt Nemani...

I remind you - personal The CORRUPTION is the key to many understandings and misunderstandings...
Key simple for normal people, and absolutely incomprehensible to Medano-annual prosvetlenny...

So DOMESTIC sales of a whore, too, have in all modern countries
and all this WHORE really wants to move in Nazi-FSHA is a brothel
because there for her, SLUGINA, venality mechtaete she get more cute whore copper fee, or even break out in MADAME...

And what VNUTRENNIE mamanista WHORES (of either sex) ?...

They are like those brainless young whores, which some of the GANGS are sending to the normally-provided that the men that women...

And, of course, a real WHORE definitely issue for the crystalline-pure VIRGIN... :)
(well, and every modern magician is definitely Velyki scientist, Velikij, but that's just not recognized as normal by the society)... :wiz

And Yes - Pro Lubov this "virgin" is also able to bounce, of course...
Otherwise it is completely useless for OWNERS in a major looting and is suitable for small heretic only on the track...
(as well as any modern "magician" knows how to tweet about the secret, very secret "science", and definitely loud, but "secretly" tweet...)

And here specifically "clarified" to the pure virginity of HOOKERS slip type in the wife or husband, normal people...

WHY ?...

So bandits usually
- always small,
- loot does not keep LONG,
- probably eat too fast
and because you always want to Rob someone else, normally running...
- BANDITS can't do anything real new...

And this INTERNAL mishandled SLUT gives access their OWNERS=bandits - to the normally-earned and creatively-created RESOURCES normal people or a healthy society...

The real OWNERS of the Western brothel and, of course, the real owners of any resistance, probally or groseth
- always in advance prepare the alleged virgin"blond" WHORES of different levels (the magic she is magic... :) )
- for loosening and later RAIDER SEIZURE of foreign RESOURCES...
(and the modern "magicians" also serves razorvali audience in advance... :) )

And, of course, any very maiskogo the WHORE, the VIRGIN, the hosts have the usual dirt... not to twitch, samolinski, nothing...

But also psychological CHANGES in the skull such Magicka crack whore virgins no one can stop...

And organized a variety of nevalyashka-volaski degrade to this level a variety of savory Makarevich, and run with tantrums diverse Protestant...

none of them Work CAN NOT, as not able to work normally SLUTS...

And the money they all hotstsa...

So INTERNAL Magicka-virgin-corrupt WHORE - this phenomenon is particularly curious...

This SLUT will definitely go with concertini VNA... anywhere...

And revealing-turisticheski will go also - and let this WHORE out there Rob, let her spit in kompotik - she still will be proud of yourself, svobodno-sales...

Because stupid puteshestviya her, the WHORE, is, of course, I had to eat, drink, "praktikovat of yahuu" and vkurivat drugs are boring...

A mulberry - tipo idea suddenly appears... :)

All the usual whores - they also sometimes rubbed, this one here, "bastard", which she will help to Rob, he is such a scoundrel, such a villain...

she is not just selling you a WHORE, and she's supposedly an angel punishing EVIL or saving this stupid redneck...

And here's the real WHORE will resist such a "compliment"?...

Every WHORE I want to believe that she glubinah "soul", not a shabby vendor's own body, namely, that an angel from heaven...

:wiz :wiz :wiz

And such illusion willing to buy any stupid WHORE...

- Runaway bankirskii,
- Khodorkovsky
- Berezovsky
and other prosvetlennye-Rouble Mavrodi
- they also want chuystvovat yourself heroicity hero, even selling on the cheap...
Well, because they are cheap and have...
<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:18

But all these geopolitical CONSEQUENCES have maaalenkoe, but very nice pachinko...

Very clear written about her here: https://puerrtto.livejournal.com/1092312.html

"...My old friend, a Georgian by nationality, now safely moved from Tbilisi (patriotska as it is... :wiz ) to Los Angeles (closer to the new hosts to a parasitic mimic again?... :wiz ) told me with a smile:
"We, Georgians,
- proud people
and not ready to accept criticism from foreigners
but we are powerless in the face of praise and flattery, not seeing the trick".

Smart girl, the heiress of the good Soviet Tbilisi intelligentsia in the same sentence expressed the essence of the Georgian mentality..."

Well, obviously, uncle, grateful for the timely warning, was being disingenuous...

Lady friend probably grasping, but it is obvious - Stupid...
Nice - is also possible, but such "smart" is that in the everyday sense, just decided to tear away from sugary moles...

Because this "smiling" Deklaracija about Jordi allegedly people is the level of infantilism that even reading it is awkward, adult men write...

It's like sweet mamulki about their cheeky offspring tenderly chirping:
"...he I so pretty, and so full aktivnenko-rapid
- well, beat it, beautiful boy, your dishes,
- well, trampled it, baby, do your thing,
- well, kicked it, sweetheart, your cat
well, he hit your kid
- well, what???.. (smile true demo-Cradock... :wiz )

He's so vulnerable to me, so nervous - and no, he can't take criticism for his stupidity, for his meanness and for his aggression...
And to punish him a little, I can't.

It, my darling, need the opposite - to praise, sweetie, and he's right, just calm down...

But if you give him more money and give ice cream it is, so be it, not going to scratch your car and steal your gadgets...

Well, is this your laptop is stolen - well malchiku you want a brand new laptop, you know?...

He, my boy, such a chord I have, your laptop need more than you, right?... by as much as 20% more...
I beena, I still natalucci not reached, and the Turks paid a little, so the child steals...

You phoneeeeeeee that it is gryazinskiy mentality, so he tagooooo?... the chord, but suhovato-fingered?..."

In fact, the real LIFE and then severely and cruelly breaks off such "kiddies" because only sighted little eyes stupid mothers like this moron looks cute, "worthy" all the best...

In the opinion of any normal person - pricked infantile stupidity of the smug morons is not only impossible, it's dangerous...

And Yes, of course, have to admit that Russia honestly care for these pruebalo-Ukraine of grauzone=morons even after the collapse of the Soviet Union, has some relevance to their rapid and merciless degradation...

But... you moronic infantilism dig yourself a much more active and more persistent...

And Yes, the Nazi FSHA complete with assuming a fascist character Europeu - "help" infantile self-eliminated even faster...

https://seva-riga.livejournal.com/57967.html

"...And it's really very simple - fascists=FSHA - educated tutor!
- Owes nothing to forgive,
- the angle sets without merit and age for any prank
- and most importantly - never - free.
- Took two - will give the four.
But to take, and even dance and sing a song, not a call center, and to sweat...
And God forbid this song is a word forget or mix up...
- Indians won could not remember, and where are they now?
- Only those who firmly grasp - Big Brother is always right!

No matter how much Skoda loving Yankees in occupied Germany, still a bad reputation about 100 million German women were raped - only Russian.
Why?
And because Germany still 20 military bases fascists=FSHA.

And the Japanese are incredibly grateful for the atomic bombing of their cities for a very simple reason
- you will not be grateful - even fly...
and then another...
- and so to establish complete and absolute gratitude...

Russian and Bulgarian Happiness laid for more than a million of their lives - and as a result Bulgaria IN ALL the wars fought against Russia.
Because it is not clear, for what to thank the Russian?
Here fascists=the Americans have something, they for 10 years, drove the Bulgarians back where they pulled Russia 70.
Bulgarians know a false “meow” and all Wake up in the stone age!
And they Wake up every morning - look - no, yet still not in stone, THANK you AMERICA! Smack, smack!

Yes there are aliens!

Mother Russia even managed to grow a whole nation of people genuinely hate it.
...And now people in Russia
- absolutely worthless
nobody cares
- and never claimed to
sitting exclusively on the neck of the state, but for some reason call themselves intellectuals,
I hate this state as well as any parasite hates his victim. Sincerely and sweet cramps in the stomach.
But to eat, shit, demand properly!..."

So mass-rearing of stupid parasites - the main problem of modern times...
All these whores and their pimps - just the cherry on the cake of a mass of parasitism...

So cheers, ladies and gentlemen... the future is bright...<

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Jun 28, 2019 18:24

Add gravel for backfill... :)

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Jun 28, 2019 22:03

I don't remember went with You on "you"...
And I don't recall asking for Your guidance...

Or did You decide to join moguchie the ranks of my many "teachers" ?...
Type - better late than never?... :)

Well, Yes, also happens...

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Wed Jul 03, 2019 16:53

У-Луна wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 19:27
And Yes, of course, - Rouble supername with low social responsibility is almost emerging meme... :)
Not even the imminent - and virtually walking even in the Shire the crowd...
Even on Snowski appeared...

https://snob.ru/entry/130860/

"...
- You guys are disgusting! How do you cope? The people — not the people, and the dregs, the food is nasty, as if from an old boot made wine smells of bleach, police clean bandits...

Sorry, I forgot your name?

— My name is Alex, I'm from San Francisco — meets good guy.

— And what have you had with police? — you ask confused, not knowing exactly how to maintain this conversation.

— Oh, nothing. But I read it. You can be aware of not leaving the house, after all, the 21st century, and looks so arrogant like he is the 21st century, and you have some 19th. In the best case.

Good fellow — Russian foreigner...

...This amazing rock — Russian foreigner. It maybe 20 years to live in the USA, maybe three months to bask on the beaches of Italy — but will be exactly equally pissed at his old home, which we all no doubt have caused him a mysterious, but very strong damage.

— Come and suffocate, says a friend, drove from his Marbella. — It is impossible to be here, all at once choking.

Stifle the familiar four apartments in the center of the house at Nikolina Gora, accounts in six banks and friends, who a moment ago was happy to see her. Was happy until that second, until she decided to explain why we are all here surrounded by shit. Why our life is darkness and despair...

...You look at her, poor thing, and understand that the person caviar does not climb into the throat.

All I say: you don't look Russian! — proud girlfriend who lives in Barcelona.

Well, probably, because you're such a typical Jew? — I guess.

And that's all. Resentment forever. It is "not similar to the Russian" because she's kind of modern, cool... and not like those terrible Russian who wear sandals on the head...

...Oh, my dear Russian, a foreigner!
Familiar with "reality" on Facebook and movies Zvyagintsev.
Went after into exile in the knot, not only the keys to the five rooms on Tverskaya (beneficial leased to a rich French family), but also the mysterious passion that makes him a delight to read any news, any comment about how we have here in Russia is disgusting, inhumane, dirty, smelly, stupid.

Here came a friend, a citizen of the United States in the fourth generation, a California resident, known for the cameraman.
He is so happy. Moscow is so beautiful. The food is so good. The people were nice. He loves it.
Well, Yes, of course, his soul aches for us not just arbitrary that we have here at every step.
He couldn't care less — he eats and drinks, fun, looking at a historic building (well, those reindeer Sobyanin demolished, of course).

But this "fool" is permissible. Especially since he is from California, they're all freaking out.

But you, the Muscovite, you're trapped.
In this bear trap.

You need every second to experience suffering and disappointment, and each step on the bloody tile should cause unbearable pain.

— Yeah-Ah-Ah-Ah! — needs to scream you. — Yes, we're dying of hopelessness, helplessness, despair! Take foie Gras, can't eat until the chaos going on! Return the foie Gras, I eat choking, in spite of himself!

(And a shout after all. She saw/heard. Scream, and his eyes Shine, and blush on the cheeks plays.)..."<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Fri Aug 02, 2019 18:18

https://miumau.livejournal.com/3121543.html

"...I want to write separately about psilocybin.
I have sooo many comments heard from those who took it, and a lot of detailed descriptions.

It is a hallucinogen, which causes very colorful hallucinations.
Under its action are all very bright and beautiful rainbow of colors.
And do people hear it under the action of the voice, and some say that "mushrooms they tell stories".
(Psilocybin is extracted from certain mushrooms.)

Indeed, the pictures there are very beautiful and cheerful.
But I noticed that the stories and hallucinations there is quite boring and typical.
The absolute most host claim that under the influence of psilocybin with them was razgovarivali mushrooms, and told me that they are actually aliens from outer space.
Actually, it says that this drug only stimulates the imagination, and of the man pouring it, and so that was on the surface.
When "to think of nothing," comes the most obvious of fantasy mushrooms, they're inside you worked, you stories and tell.
Great discovery there, too, of the same type.
Rather they are not there - just nice and bright and the world is beautiful, and the people too.
And the fact that the mushrooms - it turns out the aliens are also just standard fantastic imagination, which is the first thing that comes to mind is 90% of the population, when it happens nonsense. :wiz

I mean, what if your husband under the drug "kicked" some more challenging nonsenseit suggests itself that he is there in the mind already, and just drugged, it's all "intensified".
So, unfortunately, it happens.
That the tendency to mental disease or torpid the disease to blossom, if the person is trying hallucinogens. :-(
That is why all this is contraindicated for people with known mental disorders.
And do not shown and all the rest, because you never know who out there that is buried.

tmp4grelkaaccou
About mushrooms and Psilocybin.
An interesting effect happens only if one understands what it is and consciously take exactly one time in my life "a look", that is, knowing how it works makes the decision that exactly one dose and no second.
And Yes, it does not need all the way of the shaman it for much less than 1% of the population.
If you really want to take a second dose, then it's a sign that it is in vain took the first and almost certainly the Khan.

miumau
Yeah, and to eat mushrooms is not the way of the shaman.
Just from all the people I've seen who have tried these mushrooms, 90% immediately start talking about what they finished shamans.
Well, or in the near future will be... :-)
Although, if at all, the way of the shaman should probably start with other things..."<

У-Луна

Post by У-Луна » Sun Aug 04, 2019 16:08

And here is a little more about magiff and volshebnikah... :wiz
Younger in bliss and in pechali... :cry:

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/5182268.html

"...The most common that they:
- convinced of its uniqueness and high value themselves, in the absence of respect for others. :aa
"Around stupidity, ignorance - and only we are smart beyond his years". :wiz

- unaccustomed to hardship and capricious.
If the guy from generation Y is not getting what he wants, he starts whining like a spoiled child. :cry: :cry: :cry:

- not ready to acceptance of responsibility, but willing to shift the blame on others and circumstances.
Don't know how to clean up after themselves (from cleaning rooms to what I did in my life) :oops:

- highly sensitive, suspicious and impressionable, very easily offended, but willing to speak about their most intimate experiences.
Above all put their own security (including emotional) bc

are you sure the world, of course, have to be fair to them personally - and in case of discrepancy of their views with real life experience severe stress :evil:

- want to be bosses at the start, but I'm afraid of competition.
Declare equality, but more by belittling others

- poorly able to communicate in real life, but appreciate the virtual status :wiz

- I do not understand the value of things, of course reject the word "duty" and "need" 8)
("Nothing we do should not" - the main slogan) believe in the causes that have nothing to do with reality

- expect good fortune and luck. :wiz
Extol the people that don't do anything outstanding, but because of luck get all the social benefits.
Don't know the names of the scientists, but they know "the names fat-ass singers who have accomplished great things".

- reject the past and "conservative." :evil:
Believe the story of dirty string of killings and torture, which should totally disown (including to all world art)

- demonstrate a love of labels, stereotypes, klipovoy thinking and painfully react to opinions different from their own. :(

Denouncing intolerance in others, are themselves specimens of unconditional intolerance.
"Everything is close to us — white that us disgusting black".
:wiz

They have called the "Generation snowflake" (snowflake generation) – because, as you know, snowflakes are very fragile and there's no two the same.

When the whole fragility, snowflakes do not renounce direct violence, but simply delegate it to others.
They are very prone to harassment and bullying, when assured of their safety.
The violence, which provides them protection, is a beautiful, proper violence.
Just this should be dealt with by someone else.

And certainly freedom is NOT in the eyes of the "snowflakes" priority.
Children who are fourteen years drove to school for the handle, it simply afraid.
Especially when the freedom enjoyed by those who "snowflakes" do not agree...

...One of the favorite terms of the snowflakes — "period", and the topic – THEIR feelings, which is more important than any opinion.

"Ooooooooooooooooo how I suffer! I got bit by a mosquito! But don't you dare make fun of my pain. Don't you dare devalue my feelings. To understand and sympathize with!".

And, of course, the fear of the many manifestations of the surrounding world.

When the snowflakes get scared, they immediately unite and, not sparing energy, arrange obstruction to the originator of their fear.
It's lawsuits, devastating article, abuse and boycott.

As one of my colleagues, Professor of education - "Modern young people – a delightfully irresponsible youth".

But a more General definition for all these and other characteristics rather one – immaturity.

Perhaps, even so, it's TOTAL IMMATURITY.

And the external reasons are quite obvious..."

Ah, those sweet, sweet SikaTack... :wiz

Oh, those tender and reverent sociopathic naselniki... :evil:

oooooooooooooooo what a sublime wistocki such prekrasheniya gnaw their souls...

And how many corpses ready regulyarnenko to make these here touchsince little soul for the sugar themselves-carcasses...

Civilizacija, but...

And still progress... right magicky such progressik...

:wiz :wiz :wiz