The CHEMISTRY of the body and not only

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: CHEMICALS for the body and not only

Post by Димас » Mon Mar 05, 2012 20:54

Сехмет wrote:Not so long ago learned about the treatment with hydrogen peroxide according to the method of Mr. Neumyvakina. Writes that you can drink it, and inject intravenously. He's back in the old days were published in a healthy lifestyle. As you see, your mind doesn't?
If not intravenously directly into the carotid artery - he's not going :)
Seriously, I have several times for the sake of experiment tried (drank diluted in water) - nothing bad as well as good for themselves is not noted. After the arisen feeling that this divorce is for grandmothers - stop and more to this subject did not come back. Perhaps it was necessary not to drink, and Vienna directly, but th-that confidence in this procedure I have had. 8)

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Mar 05, 2012 20:59

today barely bought thiosulfate, began to suspect a government conspiracy aimed to kill more people:))
when I finally found it in a big drugstore, and took two:) the taste is salty, PROPET course

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 21:12

Сехмет wrote:Not so long ago learned about the treatment with hydrogen peroxide according to the method of Mr. Neumyvakina. Writes that you can drink it, and inject intravenously. He's back in the old days were published in a healthy lifestyle. As you see, your mind doesn't? :)
it seems easier to whip anolyte-catholyte according to the diagram... I think the peroxide plays here

about the oatmeal-there is nothing funny... it was very comfortable, threw a plate of mucus, was navigaational that it is baked and everything is OK

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:18

Today I bought sodium thiosulfate in the pharmacy 10 vials for 76 rubles. The taste is quite mild, salty. Especially vivid sensations was not, let's see what are the results upon completion of the course. After taking then felt the taste of "rotten eggs" (recognizable by АСД2) is, apparently, the substance reacts with the gastric juice - the result is H2S (correct me, chemists, please).
Was born in And declined - there is, for example, in the case of outdoor applications it is recommended to apply to the skin, and then, after drying, apply HCl. But where to get this HCl? It is gastric juice, which is sold in pharmacies and is recommended in case of hyperacidity?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17

Терве wrote:where to take the HCl? It is gastric juice, which is sold in pharmacies and is recommended in case of hyperacidity?
The gastric juice seems adipsin-pepsin (an enzyme) yet. Like in the pharmacy is just a 5% solution.

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03

Thanks for the explanation. Somehow shy to ask at the pharmacy.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56

Yesterday night drank 1 amp. sodium thiosulfate dissolved in 150 ml. of water. In the morning a little proslavila 8) Slept great,woke up early,feeling good. Specific States and feelings not yet experienced.

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:21

Ladies and gentlemen,

Drank several vials of thiosulfate. Very nice clear feeling in my head, the opportunity to highlight and to constantly see the main goal. However, preventing such sensations as thirst, dry mouth, unpleasant feeling in the area of the right shoulder (liver?) and bloating. Rapid heart rate at rest (perhaps also as a result of the bloating). How to deal with it? Even drinking more fluid?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40

Terve
These feelings appeared with the beginning of reception of thiosulfate, or have been before?
Liquid (pure water) we really need to drink more, so you can do something to support the liver.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42

Димас wrote:SPECIAL conditions and feelings not yet experienced.
Like, no one promised... :?

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45

Терве wrote:Dear all,

Drank several vials of thiosulfate. Very nice clear feeling in my head, the opportunity to highlight and to constantly see the main goal. However, preventing such sensations as thirst, dry mouth, unpleasant feeling in the area of the right shoulder (liver?) and bloating. Rapid heart rate at rest (perhaps also as a result of the bloating). How to deal with it? Even drinking more fluid?
I think that this is possible if food has not changed. That is, better at reception of thiosulfate to give up meat and other heavy products. Include more citrus fruits or apples (I prefer apples). Maybe You have a completely empty stomach to take, so as not to create an explosive mixture inside :) .

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:47

These feelings appeared after administration of the thiosulfate. Perhaps the body can not cope with the excretion of all these substances results from reactions outside. That is, in fact, what to the liver? But I read somewhere that the thiosulfate cleanse the liver.
Meat I don't eat. I do eat a little. Yes, tart and always wants.

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Tue Mar 13, 2012 13:39

Yesterday I tried to drink thiosulfates, I liked it, quite tasty.
Activity in the stomach was rapid, fell asleep with difficulty, but this is probably due to the fact that an hour after eating took.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2012 14:09

Terve
To the liver people are advised milk Thistle. It is possible, IMHO, and alakhol. Thiosulfate can be taken in two ways: a tablespoon of the solution (vial in a glass of water) for 15-20 minutes before eating. three times a day, or two hours after meals, before bed - just half a Cup. The first way softer.

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 13, 2012 15:24

Gentlemen, thanks for the tips, something was out of the house to support the liver (in my opinion, Liv Indian firms Himalai) - will Papineau. Was just wondering, that's me, as always :) such special or similar reaction also? Or the body's response somehow depends on the degree of toxicosis/poisoning - the more heavy metals, etc. - the more reaction in the stomach? If so, you just need to enjoy it.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Mar 13, 2012 15:26

bofara wrote:If you can find to try tea from a real medicinal plant Tribulus terrestris you will not regret... Especially in combination with the milk Thistle... :)
unfortunately, in Russia the Best-in-terrestris for a year already as banned, and all that it contains, is gradually disappearing from sale :-(

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Mar 13, 2012 18:29

Владимир Ш. wrote:
bofara wrote:If you can find to try tea from a real medicinal plant Tribulus terrestris you will not regret... Especially in combination with the milk Thistle... :)
unfortunately, in Russia the Best-in-terrestris for a year already as banned, and all that it contains, is gradually disappearing from sale :-(
She personally took a diuretic Zistan production Himalaya with the most tribulation (or Tribulus). Perhaps derived from the sale, but bought in the last year.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10

well, Tribulus terrestris it's "anabolic" herbal

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13

Continue to take sodium thiosulfate after a break of 2 days - apparently, I'm that special that I need to take short breaks (as in receiving ASD). Pleased with the state of clarity in the head and able to focus and methodically get closer to his goal.

Andrey Patrushev question:

Please tell me the duration of Your course - 10 days (1 package) or you can buy longer?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29

Терве wrote:Andrei Patrushev question:please Tell me the duration of Your course - 10 days (1 package) or you can buy longer?
I already wrote that the training had not taken. :?
I think that no more than 15 vials (days).

Сергей Битков

Post by Сергей Битков » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37

Going to pokoldovat 10 days, but if one were to combine with the reception of thiosulfate

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 15, 2012 13:08

Сергей Битков wrote:Going to pokoldovat 10 days, but if one were to combine with the reception of thiosulfate
Note that sodium thiosulfate is alkaline.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 16:00

I bought the remains of Thiosulfate, 4 vials in the pharmacy say there is dry powder... it can consume? Dilute with water and drink?

What can you say about Enterosgel? Like him better with Thiosulfate to mixout
1. After a day or drink this and that
2. 15 days thiosulfate, after 5 days enterosgel
- As far as I know, after enterosgel no microflora does not remain... what to fill (the fill up)??
- ASD is better to the rate of thiosulphate/enterosgel or after or during (IMHO during the course)??

Someone Shitikov T. A. (http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2305130) argues that the joints click for sinovialnoj dissolved in a liquid nitrogen type pressure differential, there is a bubble of nitrogen, and click...
I don't like it, knees Poselkovaya (in principle much to crunch, even the bones of the skull :) )... how can I remove these cracks?? Not to eat protein foods?? Options??

By the way, people, people, give the orphan... that's me when I was younger stuck in a couple of vials of Omnadren-250... much later found out that some chemicals (e.g. IGF-1) breaks of DNA, and that children should be made only to the use of the chemistry... anyone know Omna breaks DNA?

What about creatine monohydrate... it is pure salt, nothing more... use it is sometimes possible/permissible?

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Mar 15, 2012 20:19

ЗОМБИ wrote:is a dry powder... it can consume? Dilute with water and drink?
We have no vials and I use the dry powder in the water /approximately 30% rastvor observe that there is a jar, and then dilute in a glass of water as recommended/. Didn't write here because nothing but "relaxation" :lol: in the morning do not feel. But I will do a 12-day course.
ЗОМБИ wrote:anyone know Omna breaks DNA?
Once will not do anything.
ЗОМБИ wrote:how to get rid of these crackles?? Less to consume protein foods?
I have cleaned up with increased consumption of fats /any/. Now they /crunches/ no. And decrease acidic food and water and increasing consumption of alkaline food and water. And hunger strikes.
Last edited by bofara on Thu Mar 15, 2012 21:17, edited 2 times in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Mar 15, 2012 20:25

Сергей Битков wrote:Going to pokoldovat 10 days, but if one were to combine with the reception of thiosulfate
Leave feedback if you want, here, please. I should be grateful. I starved 2 days from the reception of thiosulfate like nothing /bad/ happened...

p. S. Except the water, in which razveden sulphate, no water for 2 days not used.