The CHEMISTRY of the body and not only

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
ЗОМБИ
The CHEMISTRY of the body and not only

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Mar 04, 2012 22:15

theme inspired by the annual gags with vitamin A.
Every winter start schools with the skin and nails – PROPET courses Aevita and everything is in order.
This winter a few tougher than usual, don't know what is. By the way when I was a veg, for the first time got this problem and was forced to start eating cod liver oil, vitamins and potikha back to the usual diet.

what is “allowed” and what is “impossible”? why? counterparts.

my opinion can be natural products such as:
Flower pollen, Honey, Propolis catholyte,
Shilajit, ASD-2/ASD-3,
The autolysis of brewer's yeast (anyone have any opinions about autolysis?),
Sea salt, Salt "RAPAN", rock salt, Stone oil,
Apple cider vinegar, grape Vinegar, Lemon juice

you have to use it, tell me natures.counterparts, or whether to use a Supplement:
- Aevitum (eat brings up different oils (Linseed oil, Olive oil, mustard oil, Podsolnechnoe oil) – does not help)
- Undevit (receive, necessary to draize)
Calcium - D3 Nycomed (accepted)
- Taufon and some B-shka in my eyes (occasionally)
- Ascorbic acid, Atsetilsalitsilovaja acid, Nicotinic acid, Succinic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Lipoic acid (use only askorbinku)
- Spirulina (don't use, like in Spirulina is the entire set of amino acids)
- Chinese Magnolia vine, Leuzea, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Ginseng, Pantocrinum, Rhodiola rosea, Aralia, Devil's (listed in the red book, like no longer buy), Red root (periodically Shiryaev oral, the question is how to get rid of alcohol, and that if all in the same container to drain you get about a teaspoon of any pure).

talking sprouts of cereals on the blue clay of length from 3cm are good for the carcass

about recommended here and there Wecoma, all neponyatki... it's GMO!

Nootropil, Phenotropil????

bofara

Re: CHEMICALS for the body and not only

Post by bofara » Sun Mar 04, 2012 22:51

ЗОМБИ wrote:Chinese Magnolia vine, Leuzea, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Ginseng, Pantocrinum, Rhodiola rosea, Aralia, Devil's (listed in the red book, like no longer buy), Red root
Have you tried T1? and here's specific information about T1 /hope Michael won't mind :)/:
attention. there is a program for miracle cure which is available in the "library" programs to.
is called T1. write the matrix, or take the sticker and give it the command to copy water T1.
drink
watching sensations in the body (can drink a little, from a teaspoon from).
well, to copy give часа4
...really increases energosaving and really an adaptogen...
...the above water T1 is not natural and cellular water. Before it was stored in the memory of the panacea (for which I used the holo-stickers for the accuracy of the copy, not the matrix), this water was artificially synthesized and has a number of unique properties, as far as I know does not occur in water in springs and sources.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Mar 04, 2012 23:28

I have a pitcher, which caused the matrix to the pitcher of water infused with a quartz, black silicon and red sand. Given the mental task to charge the water as T1, and then it seemed the water was nicer.
well, feel like failures on the tone of the present, consistently high enough.

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sun Mar 04, 2012 23:33

Water can be a lot of tricks to come up with :) Vitamins to take do not advise that while the Earth is a natural products using them. In vegetables\fruits never overdo it. :wink:

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Mar 05, 2012 0:02

ZOMBIE
the Pollen, Honey, Propolis catholyte,
(Flaxseed oil, Olive oil, mustard oil,
Spirulina (don't use, like in Spirulina is the entire set of amino acids)
I respect that :ay
Otsalnoe of the above, bullshit(IMHO)

Twice a year, spend on drink a course of vitamin "PharaMed" !

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Mon Mar 05, 2012 0:06

milk Thistleworth a penny , protects the liver(IMHO better than expensive medications), natural.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 0:12

If you can find to try tea from a real medicinal plant Tribulus terrestris you will not regret... Especially in combination with the milk Thistle... :)

And Tsygapan not like I saw above... and Euphorbia pallasii /Russian Euphorbia Palace./
In folk medicine, Euphorbia Pallas tonic, krovoochishchajushchee and stimulant unsenatorial action...

Also Scutellaria baicalensis...
these herbs /Tsygapan not the grass/ that I recommend, used personally for a while a few years ago for exercise and I remained very pleased.

PS all I have mentioned above adaptogens. a good Russian yogurt for microflora? After training there is a very-very... :D Also Kombucha, "sea rice"... There's a Bulgarian drug Enterosanalso for kids, the inside is very important zastavka is Lactobacillus bulgaricusalso other microorganisms.
Lactobacillus bulgarocus - main lactobacilli used for preparation of yogurt, some studies have demonstrated pronounced prophylactic antitumor activity (Bogdanov, I. G., et al., 1977). In clinical studies, it has been shown that the consumption of Lactobacterin and Bifidumbacterin leads to a decrease in activity of bacterial enzymes associated with the formation of carcinogenic compounds the intestinal
Op. from here

p. p. S. tincture of black elderberry /when winter comes and the swallows are about to fly to Africa to peck very seeds black elderberry for energy and stamina/. I drank and also recommend...<

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:55

ЗОМБИ wrote:Aevit (eat brings up different oils (Linseed oil, Olive oil, mustard oil, Podsolnechnoe oil) – does not help)
There is a plant Portulaca oleracea very popular for salads in the summer in Turkey and Greece, and finally in Bulgaria. My name uses the summer to cheer. :D Moreover, the growing literally everywhere.
extract of purslane (Portulaca Oleracea extract) natural antioxidant, contains omega-3 fatty acids, has a soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacteriales, wound-healing effect. Promotes skin regeneration.
CIT. from here
Purslane in ancient times used in cosmetics.
Recipes

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:10

Of adaptogenes only Radiograms Pink drink - it have side effects pressure and anxiety do not exist. By the way, this is a mandatory drug in astronauts in orbit. In addition raises the power of a high frequency of the theta rhythm (memory and attention) and in combination with Ginkgo biloba enhances the benefits of machin. I read somewhere that if, say, all adaptogenes to merge into one jar, is a super-synergistic effect. :)

Maybe not quite in the topic: :oops:
There is a good thing sodium thiosulfate :ay - sold in vials for intravenous infections (very cheap). We are a family alone for 20 years used. I read something in the "Chemistry and Life", which strengthens the immune system and become diseases to breed (vial into a glass of water) and drink it very quickly recover. Initially is the antidote for poisoning by salts of heavy metals, but, apparently, comes out of the body (in a natural way :)) any rubbish, including hostile flora and fauna (protozoa and fungi do not like). I decided to look online, has already been whole treatises written on it and people drink too hard and almost all diseases... :)
thiosulfates

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Read somewhere that if, say, all adaptogenes to merge into one jar, is a super-synergistic effect.
I used a combination of different adaptogens needno and Yes, super synergistic effect is. :shock:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Is a good thing sodium thiosulfate
Thank you! I've heard, but never used...

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:16

When I was a student and had a lot of information to digest in a short time :oops: used during ispitni session phytin along with Rhodiola. Contributes to the memorization and reproduction of a lot of information very quickly and IMHO, cooler than Ginko Biloba/. :ay Well, I never even heard about Ultramesh. :oops:

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43

By the way, I read once about Peptide bioregulatorsthe same are no translations available.
Anyone have an opinion? Thanks in advance.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49

You will not believe it, I just dropped off the liver and pancreas, preventing the milk Thistle with honey and eating it all... delicious, like halva, but endocrine do not understand
Сехмет wrote:Vitamins to take do not advise that while the Earth is a natural products using them.
To know what to eat and how much, problems probably would not be... if in oatmeal (as in the Matrix) had everything we needed, I would have eaten it without calving and not worry too much.

bofara
I'm particularly BJ the asset is not use and for the use of the matrices can not say anything
1.0 carrying 4-6 pieces
use the Suit land, the Tube, the Control of life (for themselves, a very original effect a couple of times caught), a Werewolf
the other modules just don't remember :)

Tribulus terrestris is also wanted to buy, only sold in boutiques cackowski seasoned with every kind. Do not take while.

a good Russian kefir for the flora?
People here like to shout about the minds of animals living in the us, which added to our consciousness is... what to do
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Of adaptogenes only Radiograms Pink drink - it have side effects pressure and anxiety do not exist.
Yeah, if everything in the tea to plump it already thoughts aloud to talk starting... not long really :)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Is a good thing sodium thiosulfate
Google :)

bofara
And you are right chemist, herbalist I look :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54

ЗОМБИ wrote:AND you are right chemist, herbalist I look
Was once. :oops:
ЗОМБИ wrote:Tribulus terrestris is also wanted to buy, only sold in boutiques cackowski seasoned with every kind. Do not take while.
Here also offer it in various preparations, but very often it is like herb /pharmacies and different grandmothers to sell, standing literally pennies/. By the way there is positive feedback from infertile men. In connection with this topic also - Sideritis scardicathe same Mursal tea.
Mursalski tea - the herb for all diseases
...In mursalski tea contains 22 trace elements such as iron, copper, cobalt, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium.Mursalski tea prevents the development of cancer cells and atherosclerosis. It especially cures urinary-genital channels and prostatitis, stimulates Potentate. This is an excellent tool for the treatment of colds – cough, influenza, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases.
ЗОМБИ wrote:combining milk Thistle with honey and eating it all...
I sun-dried milk Thistle only drank tea and had only a positive impact. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45

The chemistry of this, even vegetable requires the right approach. The General rule (rather universal) - 15 days take, 15 rest.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:52

bofara wrote:by the Way, I read once about Peptide bioregulatorsthe same are no translations available.
Anyone have an opinion? Thanks in advance.
Now oligopeptides. When you need to quickly recover some bodies, it works quite well, only dangerous for a long time to take a private factory is closed...
Also helps the elderly to maintain health, if in spring and autumn to take prophylactic. Then it is necessary to choose complex problems, and in order to do it we need to know the physiology of... :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 05, 2012 13:41

Andrei Patrushev, az

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Mar 05, 2012 14:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Maybe not quite in the topic: :oops:
There is a good thing sodium thiosulfate :ay - sold in vials for intravenous infections (very cheap). We are a family alone for 20 years used. I read something in the "Chemistry and Life", which strengthens the immune system and become diseases to breed (vial into a glass of water) and drink it very quickly recover. Initially is the antidote for poisoning by salts of heavy metals, but, apparently, comes out of the body (in a natural way :)) any rubbish, including hostile flora and fauna (protozoa and fungi do not like). I decided to look online, has already been whole treatises written on it and people drink too hard and almost all diseases... :)
thiosulfates
Dear Andrew,

Please tell us about your experience with the use of sodium thiosulfate. Ampoule - 10 ml? Half a Cup drunk during the day? It dose for one person or the whole family? Do I need to take a break?

Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 05, 2012 14:27

Terve
Above I link to a book added.
And I simply dilute the ampoule in half a glass and before bedtime drink. Long time did not drink - will be disease and stop, but, by the way, you should try something like clean the suit...:)
By the way, my neighbor (an old lady) every time you meet me, so almost any belt bows. Her many years chafing under the breast, got out, and I heard a glimpse of their conversation with the mother and advised thiosulfate - on the third day everything went without a trace.

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Mar 05, 2012 15:37

Thanks, I'll try to buy.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Mar 05, 2012 15:39

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, thiosulfate can be combined with ASD? :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 05, 2012 19:35

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, thiosulfate can be combined with ASD? :lol:
Well, not saaau... :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Mar 05, 2012 19:39

Andrei Patrushev
Well - bought, superbuy. Since stay alive - I will unsubscribe :?

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Mon Mar 05, 2012 20:22

Not so long ago learned about the treatment with hydrogen peroxide according to the method of Mr. Neumyvakina. Writes that you can drink it, and inject intravenously. He's back in the old days were published in a healthy lifestyle. As you see, your mind doesn't? :)

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Mon Mar 05, 2012 20:27

Sekhmet wrote(a):
Vitamins to take do not advise that while the Earth is a natural products using them.
To know what to eat and how much, problems probably would not be... if in oatmeal (as in the Matrix) had everything we needed, I would have eaten it without calving and not worry too much.
:lol: