The CHEMISTRY of the body and not only

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
ЗОМБИ
Re: CHEMICALS for the body and not only

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 20:43

bofara wrote:I Have cleaned up with increased consumption of fats /any/. Now they /crunches/ no. And decrease acidic food and water and increasing consumption of alkaline food and water. And hunger strikes.
huge thanks!!! got it :wink:
bofara wrote:once do nothing.
:D

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Mar 15, 2012 22:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Terve
Thiosulfate can be taken in two ways: a tablespoon of the solution (vial in a glass of water) for 15-20 minutes before eating. three times a day, or two hours after meals, before bed - just half a Cup. The first way softer.
Produces either three capsules per day or three at a time for half a glass before bed? Or I something not so understood?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 15, 2012 23:25

Воффка wrote:produces either three capsules per day
No vials, and useand. :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48

Clear :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 16, 2012 22:13

Today during a long run /sports/ the, I felt, the first visible effect of the use of sodium thiosulfate. Boosts stamina. Obezatelno! But today I took a double dose one Cup in the morning on an empty stomach, and the second posleobeda.

Mr Andrei PatrushevI wish You always be so with an open heart and soul and only You and Your loved ones good! Thank you! :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 16, 2012 23:22

bofara
I think You're wasting this thiosulfate too fond of... :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 16, 2012 23:27

:) Indeed, some things can only be done once in a lifetime. And then... :?

All the same, thank you!

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Mar 17, 2012 16:22

bofara
pity his liver. It's still CHEMICALcleaning. Without fanaticism.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Mar 17, 2012 16:30

Димас wrote:pity your liver. It's still dry cleaning. Without fanaticism.
OK, OK, but I still ... continue. :wiz However, spring came, and when if not in spring, after winter treats :) / satisfied with himself "General cleaning". Today, a good cleaning out. :lol: Apparently there is a need, IMHO.

Thank you for caring! az

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Mar 17, 2012 17:50

By the way, this information is checked my wife.
I buy in the drugstore calcium chloride to Wipe the face, leave until dry,then again ,so 3 - 4 times Then lather hands with baby soap and water and with circular motions wipe the face.Dirt direct slides After the face clean,smooth Super!
PySy This drug is harmless,used in allergies in children.
op. from here Works 100%. :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Mar 17, 2012 19:24

currently practiced treatment of ASD-2 externally -- injured leg, the skin is pierced (was) to the muscles... stupid doctors founded sintomitsinovoy ointment for 4 days i.e. stupidly sent tries. In principle, everything was delayed, but due to the long don't change bandages formed a small skin necrosis... stupid (blind) doctors are taking him for pus scratched protracted wound, for what it great respect. Came home tore them nafig drainage (th drain, if the blood reading goes) fouled anolyte strong (+700mv), washed the wound, dried out put catholyte (-600mv(by the way, this is too much, then diluted with Emerald water)), did 4 sessions, it started to drag.
today I bought a ASD-2, spread and wet them with the blindfold, flogged (and now slowly tears up) God forbid... BUT, necrosis around the perimeter as if bounced i.e. blood came... stinks of ammonia when ASD on the fabric gets...
in short, the task a minimum: to patch the hole over the weekend and on Monday to send a trauma... there!

thiosulfate a couple of vials he drank, planiruyu another 10-12 to drink

plan to take the thiosulfate in the evening, ASD-2 the morning (1 cube) + 1 times a day to put the bandage with a 20% solution of ASD-2.

anolyte and catholyte while use will not, although, IMHO, helps... and painless

Oh, by the way, thiosulfate kicks the bottom :wink:
Last edited by ЗОМБИ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Mar 17, 2012 19:28

Today was the two pharmacies and I have both requested the recipe on thiosulfate....
Buy eventually failed, I'm not a lot of mixed feelings :roll:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Mar 17, 2012 20:15

Practices
in fact, the thiosulfate without prescription for sale... :shock:

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Mar 17, 2012 20:20

demAs
in fact, the thiosulfate without prescription for sale...
He was surprised but in two different pharmacies said that selling strictly on prescription :roll:
And on questions what is it to me I did not even found the answer :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Mar 17, 2012 20:38

Practices
Hmm, strange, maybe it is included in the potion of the local drug addicts,so don't sell?
Well, if they ask, tell either from poisoning to be treated, either have yourself or someone else withdraw from binge :wink:

Энди

Post by Энди » Sat Mar 17, 2012 22:56

Recommend REKITSEN RD - cleans the gut and body in General. Now I can say in comparison with thiosulfate is more effective the drug. Sold in pharmacies.
Last edited by Энди on Sat Mar 17, 2012 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 17, 2012 23:05

Практик wrote:was surprised but in two different pharmacy said that the sale is strictly prescription And to questions what is it to me I did not even found the answer
You may have called it wrong somehow. This is the antidote and antyalergiczne tool. And never prescription not sold... If they insist - ask on what basis and let them show the appropriate paper.

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:39

There the packaging of pasted paper, which is by prescription only. But I also have sold without a problem 2 packs.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Mar 19, 2012 18:34

in General, ASD is working very hard... in the cosmetology gust of passion has made himself a little chemical.the burn on her face. Be careful with this.

mission complete
the wound healed up, came to the doctors, they spraschivat their contepomi and say "you see how WE you get patched up, come to the end of the week"

drink one Cuba ASD-2 in a glass of water three times a day, at night thiosulfate
(the only drawback: in the morning in the room a peculiar smell mingled in the stomach drugs :lol: )

objective observation: the sweat became less smell, the language of the plaque is almost there (clean it every day, statistics are accumulated), the whites of the eyes white, eyes glittering, changes in consciousness are not particularly noticed, his stomach was better (although these days do not eat meat/fish)

I think demAs mentioned about the reduction of stretch marks after giving birth with the help of ASD/Thiosulfate... give a prescription, I have caciquismo traces.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Mar 20, 2012 19:42

ZOMBIE
We have stopped to be smeared ASD, just in case, wife is feeding. I advised my mother that is http://www.npcriz.ru/reviline/1/57/ ,
yesterday I bought and started to smear, I don't know, let's see...
Itself there took a "tonic" for the brain http://www.npcriz.ru/mezotel/1/24/ and the nights were quite sleepless, I did not realize anything... Like anything today health.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 20:20

Димас wrote:We have stopped to be smeared ASD
Mazal 100% of ASD?
Димас wrote:wife feeds
sorry for too personal question, in the hospital giving birth?
Димас wrote:I advised my mother that is http://www.npcriz.ru/reviline/1/57/ ,
yesterday I bought and started to smear, I don't know, let's see...
Itself there took a "tonic" for the brain http://www.npcriz.ru/mezotel/1/24/
I'm more prone to autolysis of brewer's yeast with anything... there are... there are zinc vitamin C.In many... in the pollen, too, like a lot... although the yeast manufacturer dependent -- some are from gas side effects :ay
IMHO, (I would :wink: ) during feeding, this cream does not smear, there is a part-not too shabby... not the fact that everything is gut

offtopic: what is this matrix You have to sign

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Mar 20, 2012 21:54

ЗОМБИ wrote:by the way, thiosulfate kicks the bottom :wink:
Can't say the same fact :?
I have a bouncer at the beginning of the bottom negative ORP water in the morning :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 22:53

Воффка wrote:I Have the beginning of a bouncer the bottom negative ORP water in the morning :)
as they say, on taste and color :wink:
You have BSL as far as I remember? there is in fact pH neutral, it is strange in General :?

by the way, I think you can "corsite" (this is Kachkovsky term meaning admission chemistry course) in the following way.
1. drink ASD in a couple of cubes a day, plus one vial of thiosulfate on the night-14 days (you can wheel the mummy once or twice a day, any natural vitamins, not much and not often, so as not to reduce the effectiveness of thiosulfate)
2. do a couple days in a row shankh-prakshalana, with the rice we eat enterosgel
3. adhere to posleprodazhnoe diet a couple of weeks + ASD-n bath once a week (you can wheel the mummy once or twice a day, any natural vitamins, not much and not often)
4. start ist kislomolochny and some probiotics + ASD-n bath once a week (you can wheel the mummy once or twice a day, any natural vitamins, not much and not often)
5. the end of the course :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 20, 2012 23:32

Ларин Иван wrote:is There on the packaging of pasted paper, which is by prescription only. But I also have sold without a problem 2 packs.
Sure! Asked at the pharmacy - they say any ampouled prescription drugs - even distilled water, even clean air... :)
Then the chemicals take the crystal, only then the category of analytical grade (pure for analysis). :? Teaspoon in a glass of water.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Mar 21, 2012 0:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:you Can then in chemicals to take the crystal, only then the category of analytical grade (pure for analysis). Teaspoon in a glass of water.
I have such opyt, I bought the same crystal analytical grade. :) 1 kg costs less than $ 100. :?