The CHEMISTRY of the body and not only

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик
Re: CHEMICALS for the body and not only

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Nov 19, 2013 15:07

bofara wrote:In my opinion, except for the AI, you can look at sort of, of strangers methodology of Goltis - running /or swimming/ on a clearly described scheme, sunburn, etc., I was Jogging on the methodology of Goltis, and also worked on other techniques
:) if it helps you,why not? For myself, I decided that the correctness of any system of physical self-development is verified by the death of its inventor. The whole world is engaged in yoga according to the method of T. Krishnamacharya. He died a long time ago,but the system lives on in his successors (Iyengar). So,it is viable. Goltis fled with Sidorskim in that moment,when vengeance was already in the announcements and seminars AI. Of course,He had to do something. In my youth I was a discharger in athletics and running can say the following: without the right set of running technique it will quickly destroy your feet,knees and hip joints. I prefer running to walking. The technique is more difficult,but the results are brighter. A sense nastoichivo stay under the collective fiction called "the Sun" ,I do not understand... az There are Chinese methods of solar and lunar breathing,but they are not suitable for independent development.
But don't think I persuade you. Just thinking out loud. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 19, 2013 16:16

I do not understand. :) More precisely understood, but I do not understand why You do not understand that to each his own.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Nov 19, 2013 16:21

I understand,I just Express my thoughts,nothing more. In General,for very weak people can do 6 "Tibet" movement,this system walks from the tutorial in the manual,but it is quite effective in the case of a running state of the organism and its implementation takes a bit of time.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Nov 20, 2013 14:28

People ponapridumyvali any,including the AI,Goltis). Drunk Sign Language Interpreter!You've been in his sdenaro,I personally do not.How can you judge the effectiveness of something,you never said a word about what has been achieved in the development of AI for example.And the rumors raspuskaet possible interested people.Once found out from a friend...I say,run to the lake and there in the Lotus position for two hours under the water meditating. :D

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Nov 20, 2013 20:38

Вячеслав. wrote:People ponapridumyvali any,including the AI,Goltis). Drunk sign language Interpreter!Have you ever been to his seminars,I wasn't.How can you judge the effectiveness of something,you never said a word about what has been achieved in the development of AI for example.And the rumors raspuskaet possible interested people.Once found out from a friend...I say,run to the lake and there in the Lotus position for two hours under the water meditating. :D
and You don't run into the water to meditate? :ay in a way I was present at the birth of AI systems. I wrote about how it turned out 8) That system,from which is taken the key exercises of the AI I know,it is extremely effective in the physical plane. I don't like it,because the training programs are compiled mantic way-with the help of a pendulum and special metal plates. I don't like such methods. In AI it is not,but Goltis does not have the full information of the media system-donor--Йоги23. I'm not going to do AI just for the fact that not a physical wreck. Of course, I can tell You that I have achieved in physical development during his long life,but 1)you wouldn't believe me anyway 2) I don't like to brag :)
And about Goltis is not necessary to invent anything. He invented everything that is possible. And a prison for death row in Iran,and your spetznaz,and sparring with a tiger(any hunter will laugh to colic ,if he is this "fact" to tell),"high", this exotic schools of martial arts,covert operations on behalf of the Party and government, and other nonsense. You see,I'm not campaigning neither you nor anyone else. I expressed my quite informed opinion. You are entitled to have more.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Nov 20, 2013 21:53

Drunk sign language Interpreter,I get the strong impression that you need to take his place. :)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Nov 20, 2013 22:56

Вячеслав. wrote:Drunk sign language Interpreter,I get the strong impression that you need to take his place. :)
I don't need to mark anybody place. :)

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Thu Nov 21, 2013 0:05

Goltis -the storyteller))

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:48

Poorly penetrated into energoinformational processes caused by of such simple and well-known activity, as in AI.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Nov 21, 2013 14:50

bofara wrote:Poorly penetrated into energoinformational processes caused by of such simple and well-known activity, as in AI.
on what basis this conclusion is unclear. energy-informational component of a well-known exercise AI was developed with the direct participation of A. V. Sidorskogo. And with his methods I'm personally more than familiar. Notice I did not say at all that his methods are plain wrong. A. V. Siderskiy focuses on the study of the so-called"Etheric body" of a person. This is his know-how. Another know-how is a method of breathing during exercise,developed and based on the methods of breathing in asana T. Krishnamacharya and his disciple P. Joyce. A. V. Siderskiy developed unique rhythms of breathing,the basic rhythm is based on the rhythm here is the same "white noise"that we hear in the first track on the CD "solar Wind" A. V. Patrushev. The rhythm of the noise of the noosphere of the Earth...

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Thu Nov 21, 2013 15:21

And Sidersky what he thinks about the system Goltis?
I remember a couple of years ago I watched the video about fasting Goltis in Spain, there Sidersky interviewed him.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Nov 21, 2013 16:00

аквамен wrote:Sidersky And what he thinks about the system Goltis?
I remember a couple of years ago I watched the video about fasting Goltis in Spain, there Sidersky interviewed him.
He nothing about her thinking. His training sequence "Fitness-low" 1st and 2nd stage formed the basis for AI. By themselves, they are--hard and compact methods of exercise,worthy of attention.I wrote that one time Sidersky wanted to draw Goltis in your Yoga 23,he him otherwise PR,but then their ways parted. Both love to make their own :) Those developments that Goltis managed to get from Sidorskogo formed the basis for his AI.
Now Goltis is still a technique called "open Heart". She has a barrage of profane like me :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 21, 2013 17:07

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
аквамен wrote:Sidersky And what he thinks about the system Goltis?
He nothing about her thinking. His training sequence "Fitness-low" 1st and 2nd stage formed the basis for AI. By themselves, they are--hard and compact methods of exercise,worthy of attention.I wrote that one time Sidersky wanted to draw Goltis in your Yoga 23,he him otherwise PR,but then their ways parted. Both love to make their own :) Those developments that Goltis managed to get from Sidorskogo formed the basis for his AI.
Now Goltis is still a technique called "open Heart". She has a barrage of profane like me :)
Encroached on the most sacred...Yoga 23 bc

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:22

Drunk sign language Interpreter, only the etheric body? Well advanced system.. For me not only the etheric body, we can consider the sequence of exercises the left and right legs, for example, and clearly painted /ie structured/ modes - it's hardly the only afirca..
IMHO it is a "mental principle", which is embodied through the systematization and structuring of the AI, and this is done with the help of all of the famous and elementary exercise. For example, take the matrix a Panacea - it's a virtually incomprehensible to the mind set of some letters or numbers, which nevertheless recognized the subconscious and it is working..

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Nov 23, 2013 19:06

bofara wrote:Drunk sign language Interpreter, only the etheric body? Well advanced system..
you forgot to put quotation marks around the word "advanced". So would look better. :? I ,for instance,for many years have a habit in the morning the first time to stand on your head,then long to sit with crossed legs,and then a long soak in deep relaxation. This action takes me about 2 hours. Then get up,shower, Breakfast and to work. can evaluate the advancement of my "system" :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Nov 23, 2013 20:49

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
bofara wrote:Drunk sign language Interpreter, only the etheric body? Well advanced system..
you forgot to put quotation marks around the word "advanced". So would look better. :? I ,for instance,for many years have a habit in the morning the first time to stand on your head,then long to sit with crossed legs,and then a long soak in deep relaxation. This action takes me about 2 hours. Then get up,shower, Breakfast and to work. can evaluate the advancement of my "system" :)
At the time, was closely involved in the dogfight...it's for our very middle latitudes of the optimal system))))).To the word and stand on the fists practiced.Something about the past... :)
And usefulness of all can adopt...for example after lunch and dinner :) as is customary in Shaolin,to pass a hundred or more steps.Program ourselves for a long and happy life!
Last edited by Вячеслав. on Sat Nov 30, 2013 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sat Nov 30, 2013 17:10

Is there anything for the development of memory and mental abilities?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Nov 30, 2013 18:49

Ginko biloba.
By the way, I in his time when he taught much, was very pleased with the Phytin.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 01, 2013 23:32

Strongly recommend. Brings cold, gives strength, potency is much greater, etc. Sitting as IR increases, especially in combination with the total sujok massage fingers with the massage rings.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sun Dec 01, 2013 23:45

Drinking is a great thing and fat burning quickly. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:10

I remember someone on openmedia when asked about the recipe Camry /by Max Frei/ if I'm not mistaken.. Here are the results and effects of course taste differs, personally I add soft drinks/ something very similar..
When I drink this drink begin to laugh of yourself /remember as 'bellow' and sir Dzhuffin Max/, but this should not be a drug :oops:it tells about increase and improve energy.
Before you start doing any physical exercise, you can try to drink a glass and then this thing will have spread through the body, helping to bring the cold from all sorts of hidden places.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Wed Dec 04, 2013 0:15

bofara wrote:Strongly recommend. Brings cold, gives strength, potency is much greater, etc. Sitting as IR increases, especially in combination with the total sujok massage fingers with the massage rings.
bofara, thank you!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:30

bofara wrote:Highly recommend. Brings cold, gives strength, potency is much greater, etc. Sitting as IR increases, especially in combination with the total sujok massage fingers with the massage rings
but there is also a stack of recipes
https://vk.com/topic-56027541_28764779

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:12

ZOMBIE, I agree that that is written in this information/ in addition to 'increase appetite'. I have exactly the opposite. I long ago learned there is only night, and now even in the evening after a long day at work - 13 hours or more/ don't really want there - but skill :? According to my understanding, so if a person starts to seriously engage with etim is possible to move on to the 'needaname'. I already intend to, but slowly.
Thanks for the info, by the way. :) As far as I know there are serious protivoopujoleve properties, and other very interesting properties. Enhances the 'mental abilities' by the way - I have all programs BJ has intensified. I don't have time to do this is the tea my wife makes two ways /I still like the option a/ -
A. Finely grated root boil in water /specially recommended for that kind of mineral water, but this species is not sold in Russia, as far as I know/ etc - like a recipe from the Internet
B. Using Solovyinaya machine, and then diluted with water /and I add soft drinks or juice lemons/.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 06, 2013 13:40

not-eating just from the composition of the menu will not work :)