The CHEMISTRY of the body and not only

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
bofara
Re: CHEMICALS for the body and not only

Post by bofara » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:39

there are no Contraindications. I do not use it /no need, at least for now, while I sleep 4 hours a day, but I don't feel tired/. One friend gives only night shift /change/ continuously /no weekend days/ for more than 2 months. And it helps him maintain vitality, strength and energy.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32

How interesting life :)
went aggravation of herpes simplex and herpes zoster (the-diagnosis - the doctors I do...) I remember the first time was about in the 8th grade...
(didn't occur to you that these things are related...)
What's interesting - ASD-2 doses - first had to be reduced internally to 1 ml for the reception - now that... carefully.
(still have a feeling that a little) and 1 ml of me is clearly no longer enough after tumbling off the bike...

From the night before still smeared with ASD-2 - 'll see the results.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 22:36

АндрейКо wrote:How interesting life :)
went aggravation of herpes simplex and herpes zoster (the-diagnosis - the doctors I do...)
So not only me... Only I have no herpes.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Aug 14, 2013 23:06

Мастер 108 wrote:So not only me... Only I have no herpes.
just treated spot clean ASD 2 (Armavir 03-2013 syringe - swab and immediately smear)- which is weird: a couple of burns spots, the other not...

These things are generally my school was lacking... a General feeling that I'm back in time back... (of course more advantages :) !)

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:17

Quit Smoking. Prompt, who knows but the healing impulse and thiosulfate than is possible to accelerate the withdrawal of toxins, and other toxins that have accumulated there

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:25

Малыш wrote:Quit Smoking. Prompt, who knows but the healing impulse and thiosulfate than is possible to accelerate the withdrawal of toxins, and other toxins that have accumulated there
ACC .And without chemicals aloe to take a little in the fridge (not freezer) mince or something , smaller , there, honey , lemon and apricots, it in itself is a good cleaner for galuska , and not easily hurt. To insist that a couple of days , several times a day is stirring 3-4 times a day on a tea spoon full with warm tea. Really brings everything together with Slippers))))while coughing.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26

I have a taste of ASD-2 changed:

Before that it was more for something ?rotten? similar.
now feel like something burnt.

Sensations of burning just is - Armavir from 04-2013...
(hologram is... maybe bad parties are different...)

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Mon Oct 07, 2013 14:42

Малыш wrote:Quit Smoking. Prompt, who knows but the healing impulse and thiosulfate than is possible to accelerate the withdrawal of toxins, and other toxins that have accumulated there

You can try to starve dry or with water,to facilitate food closer to raw.

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Mon Oct 07, 2013 14:49

АндрейКо wrote:I Have a taste of ASD-2 changed:

Before that it was more for something ?rotten? similar.
now feel like something burnt.

Sensations of burning just is - Armavir from 04-2013...
(hologram is... maybe bad parties are different...)

I understand the taste can vary depending on the party,I feel that the taste is closer burned-peristome,although with all of the feeble-used(well, the body of the cleaner as a whole has become)was left with only the feeling of cold coming from the body,but I think it will soon end :)

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Mon Oct 07, 2013 21:23

Sauna, Jogging to sweat, turpentine baths to improve capillary blood flow and decongest the liver and kidneys.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28

Baby, when I smoked and drank a LOT! Had periods when daily smoked 3 boxes /each containing 20 cigarettes/ one of the strongest cigarettes from us. I then refused /quit Smoking/ 'leaps and bounds' - i.e. once threw - and then after 2-3 days of not Smoking again bought a box, I smoked 2-3 cigarettes, threw the box in the trash so you do several times.. BUT I did not even hear about the forum MM, respectively, about the technology here then helped me a lot - what in Russian is called 'Indian sea rice' - I was drinking 1-2 liters every day of this beautiful drink and for a period of approximately 2 weeks - everything! Didn't want to smoke.. And then have to clean yourself, ie what I wrote above.. And that's about my dad quit Smoking after more than 30 years of Smoking only with the help of his will - about the crisis period lasted for /with my mother/ approximately 2 weeks.
Good luck!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 08, 2013 14:00

bofara wrote:Baby when I smoked and drank a LOT! Had periods when daily smoked 3 boxes /each containing 20 cigarettes/ one of the strongest cigarettes from us. I then refused /quit Smoking/ 'leaps and bounds' - i.e. once threw - and then after 2-3 days of not Smoking again bought a box, I smoked 2-3 cigarettes, threw the box in the trash so you do several times.. BUT I did not even hear about the forum MM, respectively, about the technology here then helped me a lot - what in Russian is called 'Indian sea rice' - I was drinking 1-2 liters every day of this beautiful drink and for a period of approximately 2 weeks - everything! Didn't want to smoke.. And then have to clean yourself, ie what I wrote above.. And that's about my dad quit Smoking after more than 30 years of Smoking only with the help of his will - about the crisis period lasted for /with my mother/ approximately 2 weeks.
Good luck!
In General, the adaptation period of 2 years , period , when you really want at the end of the second year and most importantly this period is to survive , not to break , then will not pull, and during this time all cleared . In the first months of stronger then a cleansing and restoring. If aloe...then faster , all the poop comes out very hard really to look at the cough from the side of the same picture.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:50

I, by the way, and dad too, such periods were observed /I don't smoke more than 5 years/.

Окси

Post by Окси » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:02

counsel, pzhl, receiving sodium thiosulfate.
Decided to drink after a cold, now there is a dry cough. Sitting at home, I know that if I have this cough will start, it will last for a month.
the first vial I drank in a little water in the evening, ate 2 hours ago.
Squeezed in the liver, periods, then released the pressure. By the middle of the night passed. No smell of sulfur was not.
No particular urges in the morning the toilet was not. On the second evening decided to drink half a 10 ml ampoule. Reactions of the liver was not.
On the third day, already feeling that the bowel is "attaches". I have this happen rarely, the intestine works normally. After Breakfast, 2 hours later drank the other half of the ampoule. Began sulfur burps and gas. All day in my stomach had some urges, but the toilet never descended, drank in the evening senada. Helped.
but decided not to drink in the evening sodium, I think - to drink, if the bowels are full.
Drink a lot of water.
Night felt that he had a fever. 37,5 (rare for me, even in the cold no more 37). This morning temperature, his cheeks burning red. No appetite ( which is rare for me)

Question - the temperature can be in patients receiving sodium thiosulfate?
continue to drink it or wait till the temperature?

In the food - vegetables stew with rice, apples, oranges.
Now I read that rice is better to exclude - so?

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Wed Oct 09, 2013 15:51

I on your place would 1 amp divided into 4 doses, 3 day and single at night, so the liver does not overload and propyl have all 10 vials of course :)

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Thu Oct 10, 2013 14:37

bofara wrote:by the Way, I read once about Peptide bioregulatorsthe same are no translations available.
Anyone have an opinion? Thanks in advance.
Hello, I use are no translations available,the development of the Institute of gerontology of St. Petersburg, very very effective))

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:53

LILIYA-R, bofara, XUPOH , Seeker thanks for the tips, will take into account:). LILY, ATT go, i.e. the visible effects from the use I had, and al was in my terms is almost impossible to find in the right quantities, I'll be in your area, try:) 2 years period of adaptation - this time very much do not like:). bofara - I now smoke stopped, but the tangible positive effects (except that it became easier for the long run) for a month and a half do not feel yet. To smoke - I smoked for a long time - years 22. Milk Thistle to support the liver - very good, facilitates cleansing of the body.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Nov 13, 2013 17:40

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
In General, the adaptation period of 2 years.
In General,periods of adaptation from Smoking and alcohol differ in women and men. In women these periods a little more,but on average, yeah,about two years. In the case of tobacco and alcohol there is a certain "border",a point of no return. That happens when we don't drink and don't smoke,but should resume--it's a strong feeling that "break" we didn't have :? . Today's alcohol is another danger,namely its synthetic origin. In perennial consumer of synthetic alcohol(cans az ) develop lingering symptoms of schizophrenia. Smoking ,after about 5 years of life makes it a grid like provisoria tree. a large "branch" is still somehow functioning,small completely killed. Some individuals have a genetic predisposition to function in this condition successfully for many years. The alcohol provokes in the body of the alcoholic complex of diverse actions,the energy of the first chakra moves into the manipura-chakra(all behaviors of an alcoholic),due to the fact that 100% of the population of congenital(more) and gained(other) problems with the thoracic spine,the life force literally burns through plot manipura-anahata...again,so powerful emissions of energy will certainly are a couple of "eaters" :)
Last edited by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик on Wed Nov 13, 2013 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Nov 13, 2013 18:07

A lot has been written about Goltis and his Healing Momentum. The fact that the AI system was born some time after the founder of the technique "Yoga 23" A. V. Siderskiy zadruzhil with Mr. Vladimir Ivanovich Vuksta the pseudonym Goltis. Who likes Goltis,who am I to argue. Even on his official sites in the biographies of a lot of mess. Killing tigers with his bare hands,a prison for death row in Iran,where he converted to Orthodoxy,the secret duels,mysterious service in the "spetsnaz",the secret mission...Yes,he produced two bodybuilders to compete. But it was not the "Arnold classic" and "Mr. Olympia",and the European Championships for athletes who don't use chemicals. At some point, the cooperation of Andrei Vladimirovich and Vladimir Ivanovich has been fruitful,Siderski even considered the option to assign Goltis to the position of one of their "trainers of high level." At that time the whole procedure Sidorskogo consisted of two sequences of near-yogic movements:Fitness minimum 1 and PM2. then the roads of the great masters of our time broke up and everyone began to live their experience. But something tells me that it is better to do the founder of a technique exercise than his copycat. I mean,it's better to do yoga 23. in this technique from yoga, still only the external form. No extreme of extreme sports,who does not hesitate to use our Vladimir Ivanovich. His story is not only impressive successes like the honorable(and anyone will tell you that this after the third have no special technical merit is given for achievements in the field of teaching BI. Many "masters" in Europe and the United States will easily make you the 6th Dan for a modest amount of money.These people are known)Danes and success in battles,which nobody saw. In its history there were cases of unsuccessful exits from starvation followers...in a Better World :?

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Wed Nov 13, 2013 19:55

Goltis - fake, too much tinsel.

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Wed Nov 13, 2013 21:14

You wonder about Goltis so,most importantly,the fact that the system of physical training, AI very efficient,very powerfully restores the body and all that it involves.And the rest is not so important and can not bother.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Nov 13, 2013 21:28

Искатель wrote:you wonder about Goltis so,most importantly,the fact that the system of physical training, AI very efficient,very powerfully restores the body and all that it involves.And the rest is not so important and can not bother.
the story behind the system I described. The progenitor AI Fitness-at least the 1st and 2nd stage is also highly efficient system turning itself into a wiry ball of muscle. If not laziness will be 2 hours a day to pour a puddle of sweat....

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Wed Nov 13, 2013 22:10

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
Искатель wrote:you wonder about Goltis so,most importantly,the fact that the system of physical training, AI very efficient,very powerfully restores the body and all that it involves.And the rest is not so important and can not bother.
the story behind the system I described. The progenitor AI Fitness-at least the 1st and 2nd stage is also highly efficient system turning itself into a wiry ball of muscle. If not laziness will be 2 hours a day to pour a puddle of sweat....
In AI need much less time,about an hour(with 3 approaches a day "legs").Predestroy a moot point,just apparently knows only Goltis :).It is not only in muscles but also in the fact that the internal organs and all that's inside is normalized in many advanced cases, and people pumped energy very efficiently and powerfully.In my opinion this system is good because it's all brought together(Yes, it is possible to see a separate part of the different techniques).Actually do more than a year,very happy with my condition(although this achievement is not only AI) on all aspects.And that is a great advantage for those who want to recover and become stronger not only physically :D

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49

Искатель wrote: In AI need much less time,about an hour(with 3 approaches a day "legs").
You have an idea in your head as to why I described the background of the issue. In some ways,I was witness to the birth of the system "AI" :shock: but I'm not trying to dissuade you to do it. If it helps you--why not? I Express my opinion,just like you.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 15, 2013 0:13

In my opinion, except for the AI, you can look at sort of, of strangers methodology of Goltis - running /or swimming/ on a clearly described scheme, sunburn, etc., I was Jogging on the methodology of Goltis, and also worked on other techniques and consider running for Goltis UTB thing moreover, the technique is elementary. :)
If someone has the technique on the second stage AI would be willing to share with me some information - I would be very grateful. :)