Health - Raw food (CE)

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
bofara
Re: Health - Raw food (CE)

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:28

Шалтай Балтай wrote:the rumors we collect?
Humpty BaltayYou're right. Rumors UTB. All.:?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:38

bofara wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:the rumors we collect?
Humpty BaltayYou're right. Rumors UTB. All.:?
I have to hand it to You as an Individual and Personality is intelligent, if you can recognize your aponenta right. I am honored to deal with You.
But in this case we are not talking about the rightness of someone else.
The situation is not very pleasant, when more than a dozen news agencies publish this.
Understand, in this case, I was only interested in the facts, and I am extremely grateful for the links You have given. (especially with the registry who )
If you have further are the facts to support or refute specified information duck I would be very grateful if you put me in popularity.
az

PS
My assessment: common information war, but after a short recapitulation, it seems this is a very positive outco. Even begin to guess where :) well done guys.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46

Шалтай Балтай wrote:If you have later will the facts support or refute specified information duck I would be very grateful if you put me in popularity.
Of course. az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 11, 2012 18:37

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat May 26, 2012 23:27

[youtube][/youtube]

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49

Arnold Ehret
Mucusless Diet
ImageImage

in Russian, Arnold eret, Bessonica diet

all the best of luck!

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Jun 07, 2016 14:07

One, two, three, five, seven. On earth there are many smokers with the experience of 40-50 years. I wonder if raw foodists with experience? They're healthy centenarians.

Веда

Post by Веда » Tue Jun 07, 2016 23:15

Dear Humpty, You said here:
Dried fruits and nuts I have already absorbed. Milk is absorbed.
My experience mockery of the body leads me to believe that the claims of Ayurveda, namely, food should be tasty this time.
Second, she needs to absorb that the patients does not occur.
Third products zhiznedeyatelnosti should be displayed.
Raw food is difficult to digest, and You already see the deterioration of digestion.
Digestion depends on many factors how well and active the liver, pancreas and the whole body)
But the funny thing is that even with a perfect diet, people will think evil thoughts, speak evil words and do evil deeds in one form or another and it always affects the balance of energies in the body.
Therefore, diet is important, of course, but imagine a patient with pancreatitis is there a cure for a raw food diet?
Indigestion can be cured by raw food diet?
After heavy operations you can eat raw food?
I think it's much more complicated and need to recover comprehensively.
First of all to seek the Truth. Than actually do each in his own way with varying degrees of impact))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 07, 2016 23:28

A raw food diet is a good way to make the transition to the other world. One friend once Syrodel and tried to jump (quantum jump, ascend and all that). But it did not work and she decided to go to food light and prana, to really go for sure )))

In the end, her family was put into a psychiatric hospital for force-feeding, where she wrote glowing notes on the Internet as it is well understood by doctors.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Jun 08, 2016 0:31

Веда wrote: Digestion depends on many factors how well and active the liver, pancreas and the whole body)
Gall raw foodists do what? Atrophy of the walls is guaranteed, but this Chrono has no one diet is not treated.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:11

2 Veda
complained to the admins for spam

Веда

Post by Веда » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:06

1 spam is Ayurveda.
The link to the potato hole is not given)))
Or You complained 2 times... But it doesn't matter if that fear is.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:20

Джейсон wrote:one, two, three, five, seven. On earth there are many smokers with the experience of 40-50 years. I wonder if raw foodists with experience? They're healthy centenarians.
http://olgapodorovskaya.ru Positioning itself as a breatharian, even raw foodists , and smokes , even when provedenii))) Strange but true. I already wrote repeatedly, was the step-grandfather died at 102 years and died, went to the toilet at night in the garden to the wind)))Scarecrow scared , the wind was unsteady, and died of a heart attack-fear. With malista smoke tobacco and drink were not refused at the holiday table. Ran to the last and did not go, did everything himself and the way his eyes saw the young far and near)))is now a rarity -good vision after 45 years.Probably still has the value of the original "leaven" for the human-natural , without chemicals .

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:27

Well nourished aunt for eating anything )))) I would even say - the woman in the body, with the cheeks and second chin... what a nutritious, nothing.

Probably this is facilitated by seminars cost 10,000 a day per person.

Here for comparison is the Indian, which (sort of rumor doesn't eat for 72 years, like even tested it scientifically, but have not studied the details information about it)

http://www.kuban.kp.ru/daily/24490.5/646266/
Last edited by мимоходом on Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:34, edited 2 times in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:32

Веда wrote:So diet is important, of course,1. but imagine a patient with pancreatitis is there a cure for a raw food diet?
2.Indigestion can be cured by raw food diet?
3.After heavy operations you can eat raw food?I think it's much more complicated and need to recover comprehensively.
First of all to seek the Truth. Than actually do each in his own way with varying degrees of impact))
1. you can have podrugi daughter have diabetes and it is mostly when the crisis on health , eating only raw salads and cereals soaked, not cooked porridge and is getting better Zdoroviya))
2.It depends on what it is indigestion. If you eat a meat three days Rza a day, as required by our system of three meals a day,then it is still the first meal was not processed, and he was already in the afternoon, first on meat , second meat or fish and in the evening more meat. And then obesity, joints and other....and just that morning crackers with butter for example, to lubricate the intestines and make it work for dinner, because sleep stomach will not digest the food. And all in the morning and shove a little more, with a stock put))
3.You need after surgery so that the seams did not split pushing impossible, but raw takes off without delay and vitamins to live.
Do you all like the gloomy look, I do not rawfoodist, but here in the summer since childhood, I love just to rip off the garden and eat, just washed in a barrel in the stream. And never had weight excess, even though my family had a decent weight, not too superfluous. Is when want, not when the schedule is just that at the moment the eye sees and the soul that is called asks....Not the schedule that someone has arranged in some ancient times.
And raw is necessary and stewed vegetables, because Yes, a large number of acid is not conducive to good digestion. Well, there is a vegetable protein content of a large - alkali. The balance of food and raw is very possible. But not always tasty))))This is not for everybody. But if pripret, and you probably enjoy going that even though it can be eaten as a daughter of my friend. So everything is all different.<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

Веда

Post by Веда » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:33

Probably contribute to the seminars cost 10,000 a day per person.
From Zlata wither)))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:40

мимоходом wrote:Raw food diet is a good way to make the transition to the other world. One friend once Syrodel and tried to jump (quantum jump, ascend and all that). But it did not work and she decided to go to food light and prana, to really go for sure )))

In the end, her family was put into a psychiatric hospital for force-feeding, where she wrote glowing notes on the Internet as it is well understood by doctors.
Parents kind of gave birth to light and the child should understand that put the child in Durkee, it is primarily their body-cells , of which that child is as a person. The soul is part and parcel of them, too, albeit a small fraction. And these are the parents , passing the child to the nuthouse, because it doesn't want to eat, and want something to change? Well monsters only.This is the fate of a child , even an adult. And decide as to whom to eat-violence. And the fact that she's in Durkee began to write as wrci understand it, I think, just in Durkee from her stupid will. What kolyat than watered, it's not the people then go out and algae. There are among friends, very close. Warned not to give to doctors not to go - then chew snot, how to get out of there. Then they after a long Durkee kept on psychotropics. So while kicked verbal not can fight, to drink tablets banned, parrot poisoning of the body and pancreas diabetes from them))) in General,Healing, Guide, Endorphins and a MUSTACHE!!!!
Now, without pills, without psychotropics, and plenty of plans and deeds they have done a lot. And lay a corpse on the couch and around the web and empty the fridge and in the brain. Only watch TV and sleep.
In passing, not a way to pass in Durkee, there can be only an acquaintance of ito if nerves were shattered, light therapy to restore the nervous system. So the house can chop, taking a sick day.

Веда

Post by Веда » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:53

Interestingly spoke of Aivanhov about people who "do" not eat.
I do not quote exactly, but he says in the lectures that the air is also food, light food, too, if you approach it with precision.
A person can not eat nothing because it breathes and absorbs sunlight, i.e. cosmic radiation, then Aivanhov argues that the soul after a long journey of evolution do in fact cease to eat, ie she starts to radiate and ceases to absorb, so according to his teaching such that is the soul which actually do not eat live in the Sun, the sunlight is a product of their harmonious life namely :
LIGHT, LIFE, LOVE, TRUTH.
That is why greed from the point of view of many mystics gives rise to fornication, and fornication leads to anger and anger is similar to Ahriman. I.e. this is the inverse involutive move.
Greed is a quality of consciousness, it is the main absorbing energy and not the food as such which we eat.
Generosity as the giver of life, the basic quality shower that is described as luminous in nature.
Last edited by Веда on Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:59

Parents who kind of gave birth to light and the child should understand that put the child in Durkee, it is primarily their body-cells , of which that child is as a person.
There the children passed their insane mother years 40-50 - samoilovoy Queen of Shambhala and the God of the second level, which is our galaxy in the left kidney. Passed not because I don't love, but otherwise she'd just died. Wanted so badly to go up and go.

How do you think is a living dead mom is better after all? And after treatment and forced feeding, she returned home, however then I was not tracking this interesting fate. Called this lady Narada (Narada), it was still the disciples of the Lotus and Apostol. The whole Trinity was turned on the raw food diet and transition.
Last edited by мимоходом on Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:03, edited 1 time in total.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:http://olgapodorovskaya.ru Positioning itself as a breatharian, even raw foodists , and smokes , even when provedenii))) Strange but true.
Don't understand what you mean. She is in contact on the wall full of pictures of food, in what is quite a nutritious, and even animal proteins. Raw foodists, in principle, Smoking can not, not to mention the placement of such a photo. If she will be holding a hunger strike, it explains everything. I have to be honest about another little said, when the example cited.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:14

мимоходом wrote:Here, for comparison, a Hindu, who (sort of rumor doesn't eat for 72 years, like even tested it scientifically, but have not studied the details information about it)
Body below anahata (a lot of energy on hand) is not at all as if dead, does not resonate at all. One consciousness fonit. The sun gazers also lower chakras quite "thin". If not treated, or to advance spiritually, the meaning of which in these diets? The monks sat before only bread and water your whole life and not die from a lack of enzymes.
Last edited by Джейсон on Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:18

Also I do not see sense neither in the raw nor in such diets for life. As cleaning procedures a couple of weeks or a month - post it is very helpful to health that mobilizes the reserves of the body, awakens it shakes. And all time itself is maim.

Веда

Post by Веда » Wed Jun 08, 2016 14:38

Easier people without "problems" they have of stumble on ideas, everything is clear without a treatise on the seven rays)
When a person gets into the Idea, then become normal as before it is impossible, then you need to understand what an important Idea or fact that really are. It's not easy, it requires a philosophy, tradition, in short it is difficult to understand what was happening without the help of the past are already this way, and these are our ancestors, we wrote texts about reality) They just need to study.