Wave genetics.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Wave genetics.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Feb 08, 2012 18:34

another small digression.

I have already quoted these lines:
Every human being has an innate ability to awaken extrasensory abilities, but only some yoga and crazy can realize this potentiality.
I believe that insanity is not a disease but further development and transformation of the brain, spiritual experience that people are not able to manage. In India, Greece and other countries live the great yoga, which is taken for a madman. What is the difference between a yogi from a crazy person? The yogi is able to control their experience, and crazy - not because the latter have to live under supervision in an asylum. In India, however, there are many crazy people who can govern themselves, and in the West there are a lot of "yogis" who can't...
Of it yoga Nidra (recommend, lies in Cuba)

I his madness is not just know. I especially druku. If you have a problem to change the perception of how growth is possible under such conditions?
Hint: until you are able to calm/balance/balance your mind, you will not be able to manage it.
Unfortunately most of the posts in my address are personal and based solely on emotion.
that's all ... not......

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Wed Feb 08, 2012 19:54

Шалтай Балтай wrote: ... Is it yoga Nidra (recommend, lies in Cuba)
I his madness is not just know. I specially druku. If you have a problem to change the perception of how growth is possible under such conditions?
Hint: until you are able to calm/balance/balance your mind, you will not be able to manage it.
Unfortunately most of the posts in my address are personal and based solely on emotion.
that's all ... not......
For some reason I thought that You specially jucaite exclusively emotions of others.
If wrong, I apologize.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 09, 2012 13:43

Просто_идущий wrote:for some reason I thought You specifically jucaite solely on emotions of others.
One option that you defined it seemed, as seems very possible, and if the judge sensibly, che suddenly they would drumalis?
Просто_идущий wrote:If you made a mistake, apologize.
Not necessary of course, You highlighted kind.

music pause
[mp3]http://www.yfest.ru/lib/wp-content/uplo ... ack-01.mp3[/mp3]
http://www.yfest.ru/lib/wp-content/uplo ... ack-01.mp3

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Feb 09, 2012 21:12

Шалтай Балтай wrote: What it's about. Yes, the fact that these technologies work well to this day. In Russian, too, something that is already to drive yet. According to the same scheme.
what exactly drove?
Шалтай Балтай wrote: But the problem is that in this world nothing is free, everything is just bash to bash. After receiving the gene chosen people, the Jews lost something. More precisely, they had to make a sacrifice. Therefore, in order to bring down the seal and fix it to something and was sent by Jesus. So, what is this something?
Yes, what is it??
Шалтай Балтай wrote: Because they have GEN power.
They had this GENE, BUT SOMETHING has paid for it. This is something that is their Achilles heel. They hide it as best I can... Well, whom should he find. Until you will not be able to impose on the enemy the RULES of the game, neither of which victory could not be considered.
You need to understand WHAT they have sacrificed. And HOW IT can and should be used.
And then just to make them dance to his tune.
than they paid? a tendency to degeneration without new blood?
Михаил_ wrote: But not Trehlebov methods and others like them are brave men who have desire for war and barracks to the order in the genes.
And by the way he knows that those whom it claims as its ancestors, then the people stray. Only claims that local reasonable and was not - as it is, sorry, absolutely not. Although it can be and honestly do not know.
in Siberia-that's exactly stray

and yet, the question about tolerance (it is necessary to someone to fight :lol: )
the Immunological Tolerance (Immunological Tolerance)
the inability of the body to distinguish its own, is produced in this substance that he should be tolerant against foreign substances against which it must produce antibodies. So, the body stops producing antibodies against selected foreign substances, if any antigen was introduced therein until the formation of the system to produce antibodies; obviously, the presence of an antigen within the growing cells inhibits the formation of these antibodies.
Medical dictionary<

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Here is the problem. And it is that even if there were the idea, which will unite a sufficient number of people, 99% chance that in the very near future (and maybe from the beginning) this structure will be completely under the power of the parasites. There is no doubt. Why?
All social systems -
from hierarchy to brotherhood -
knocking heads together on the problem
liberty, equality and dirty trick.

Igor Guberman

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 10, 2012 18:27

Шалтай Балтай wrote:let's make an organization.....
Or well, it tries?
Understand that the parasites they have become parasites, so something they have that gives them that opportunity, right. The meaning of the parasite is to live at the expense of others. So I'm trying to figure out what they have that gives them the opportunity to parasitize. By doing this, for example, one of the people, because his story is more-less is well lit and all known to themselves have tried, so sho...
By the way, there is one great phrase: "I am part of that power that always wanting evil, doing good..." Is very interesting.
The idea of creating a community, including the psi-community one way or another in the air. This forum is no exception. When there were only Radionics in selling the club was founded, where he studied various purposes. Don't know right now, that club or not. Zombie tries to create something of their own.
There are a lot of aspects. For example, if several people are combined, it creates a common aggregor that you can use to achieve certain goals. There is nothing unusual. This local structure. It can be used for teamwork, be it business, sport, Hobbies... everything Here is more-less clear
But, for example, the same Zombies, the man swings at a much larger scale. He plans to create structures Cincinnati which in General case is not limited. Here is the problem. And it is that even if there were the idea, which will unite a sufficient number of people, 99% chance that in the very near future (and maybe from the beginning) this structure will be completely under the power of the parasites. There is no doubt. Why? Yes, because the parasites live at the expense of such structures. They're eating it. It's their bread. Creating the same structure - you feed them. Therefore, most of the ideas, including the Russian national, they artificially created ones own parasites. Understand that they absolutely do not care what it's called, they are only interested in their situation. The main issue is the POWER! They will do whatever it belonged to them. How exactly it's called, capitalism, communism, nationalism, it's completely up to the lamps. The main thing – that they were in POWER!
And they do, why? Because they have GEN power. Any attempt to fight (rallies, demonstrations, signature, organization, agitation) – is certainly a loss. Because it is their field, their rules. You can't win the subscriber is playing by HIS rules.
What should I do? Give up? Cough... to Think a HEAD.
They had this GENE, BUT SOMETHING has paid for it. This is something that is their Achilles heel. They hide it as best I can... Well, whom should he find. Until you will not be able to impose on the enemy the RULES of the game, neither of which victory could not be considered.
You need to understand WHAT they have sacrificed. And HOW IT can and should be used.
And then just to make them dance to his tune.
Do accentic.
Again, any political organization in nature and its structure is of a parasitic nature. Engaging in any such structure you are playing by someone else's rules, while on FOREIGN soil. You are DOOMED to defeat. Stay away from all this crap. It is specially created to catch the bait STUPID people. No matter what slogans it is covered. It does NOT MATTER.
Stay away from the meetings and any gatherings. A bomb can easily slip. Then the first blame will be on the second and the second in turn on the first. Spinning in this whirlpool the new pupzip.
Engaged. Turn off the zombie box televideniya. Do not drink do not smoke.
Well, this type of advice....... you can ignore it, of course
ЗОМБИ wrote:what is hammered?
ЗОМБИ wrote:yeah, what is it??
theme sluggish. then God will give in PM will write.<

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:25

When the raisins will be, all are waiting with tension so that the day.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:25

Humpty Baltay
OK, I'll wait if that then ask again
Алексc3000 wrote:When did the raisins will be, all are waiting with tension so that the day.
you mean the purchase of the shotgun? only joking, admin, don't touch the subject 8)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50

Просто_идущий wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:
cannon fodder.
And now attention a question? Now, if these boys to ask, what have you been doing? What would he say? Sent. Great Mlyn. He was sent, his friends sent the commanders sent the entire army was sent. Here you go to the market and try some thread of a grandmother-the woman send. Che is? Yeah. And then the whole army took and sent. Very interesting. Th for such an army which can take and send. SHEEP. That's what this army is.
The army must follow. A leader must have a trail. qualities: "I personally take up arms and go kill and umarate for what is right. And I peg who will go for me or not." The same qualities of everyone who picks up a sword. Here is the ARMY. What is not?
It turns out that it is correct that this massacre spread. To each his own. Right. Or not?
Nonsense, IMHO.
Humpty, You are in the army-though it served?
Before, You kind of-was adequate. :)
this man - Volodya-sniper
it is the army.
if a platoon of people to collect the war in Chechnya would end very quickly.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55

Алексc3000 wrote:When did the raisins will be, all are waiting with tension so that the day.
no one is waiting
no raisins will not.... by the way I already don't eat dried fruit since September... somewhere....

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22

It is not necessary so literally to perceive, there is a question between the lines is not wanted in clear text to print, it's not just been created.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:43

Request to all, if anyone wants to come (doctrine) in the direction trehlebova, please come here: viewtopic.php?p=82546#p82546 there is a separate branch.
and thank you in advance...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:46

Алексc3000 wrote:is Not necessary so literally to perceive, there is a question between the lines is not wanted in clear text to print, it's not just been created.
and suffer a couple of lyrical digressions? :)
besides how do you know I have nothing? bluffing :-)

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Mon Feb 13, 2012 13:44

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Просто_идущий wrote:If you made a mistake, apologize.
Not necessary of course, You highlighted kind.
:lol: :lol:
and to me you will ntrates, Humpty-Baltay. seen from afar - IQ off the charts (not shutyu)

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Mon Feb 13, 2012 13:46

and on the subject I said my opinion - the theory is quite logical

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 14:39

Дунька с водокачки wrote: to me, you will ntrates, Humpty-Baltay.
ready for you to write poems
miles may separate us
they are nothing between us

let me be misunderstood
let me smeyutstsa
I know what looks
for me, my heat-pizza.

:o :)

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Mon Feb 13, 2012 14:43

Humpty Baltay
thank you. :aa
I smeyutstsa. I'm glad to give pleasure :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 14:49

pralno.
people sometimes (always?) do not understand what you say... and to laugh...

http://www.forextalk.org/vse-lyudi-ot-b ... 57144.html
Etymology: a Fool – enlightened man, not using the mind ("d" – this having a, "ur" – light, "RA" – the sun, hence the Russian "HURRAH!"; "K" – belonging to something). At the initial stage of development the mind is man's best friend. But at the end of human evolution it becomes the worst enemy, because this imperfect body of knowledge is limited to primitive perception of the five senses: smell, touch, taste, sight and hearing – the other input channels have no mind. In Russian folk tales Ivan the fool always in the evolutionary aspect above their smart brother. A person using only the abilities of the mind, unable to decide, for example, such a task: "Go there – do not know where, bring it – I do not know what." A fool, not using the mind, and other, more sophisticated ways of understanding the world, can easily cope with such tasks. That is why Russia is the country of fools: "Mind can not understand Russia, common yardstick can not be measured, it had become very special in Russia one can only believe". Over time, the advent of Christianity has acquired a negative meaning.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:06

"fools" at the Turkish /spell/ - "stop, stop". "ak" - "white". You can here positi etymology.

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:18

Шалтай Балтай wrote:pralno.
A person using only the abilities of the mind, unable to decide, for example, such a task: "Go there – do not know where, bring it – I do not know what." A fool, not using the mind, and other, more sophisticated ways of understanding the world, can easily cope with such tasks. That is why Russia is the country of fools: "Mind can not understand Russia, common yardstick can not be measured, it had become very special in Russia one can only believe".
duck here I come (again) - at the time, I "smart people" say -"go for chemotherapy, be treated like normal people" and I that does not understand the mind went there, I don't know where and it got out, without all the horrors of walking through hospital halls, no seats hugging the toilet during chemo. :)
(herewith a big thank medicine and science in General)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:37

goal-setting. Why do some goals fail? Why sometimes it works the other way around?

And really why.
As usually happens work with ... "machine of desires" (mg, Ni I abbreviature :)well let it be, fuck it) (be it what it will). People get in the hands of mg (ahem.. ahem.. :) ) Thinks like this: "That's great, right thread th order, che had to order something of such things? Mmm.... The car! In! Apartment! No LUCK to me! In all my businesses, draw, put, waiting... Hmmm... th-that is the niche. Nerabotaet nifiga, you got me, mummy...." Well I'm exaggerating of course... but basically....

Here I propose to concentrate and read a work called the Bhagavad-Gita, all quote is not possible, and the necessary also, here are some.
3.19 Therefore, one should act out of duty, without desire for fruits of your labor, he will come to God.
3.25the Ignorant perform their assigned duties, striving for the fruits of their labor, while one who has perfect knowledge to do the same thing, but not for gain, but in order to guide people to the true path.
3.34Attachment and aversion arising from the interaction of the senses with the objects of perception, we can learn to adjust by observing certain rules. You should not go on about attachment and aversion, because they are an obstacle on the spiritual path.
4.19-22One who acts without desiring to enjoy the fruits of their labor, has full knowledge. The sages say about such a person that all the consequences of his actions was burned in the fire of perfect knowledge
Free from attachment to the fruits of his activities, ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action, although working hard.
Such a wise man speaks his mind and reason, does not consider himself the owner of what he owns, and addressing only the most urgent needs of his body. In doing so, he is never affected by sinful reactions.
Who is content with what comes of itself, who envies no one, is oblivious to the manifestations of the duality of this world and equally meets success and failure, the one doing the action, never gets into the bondage of their consequences
well, probably enough, there's a lot
What I'm saying? Until you will be tied to results, will modelate them, You will NEVER GET them.

What about that famous movie the secret with his ideas you ask?
And You know who threw these ideas? For what purpose and why they were published? What sprouts expected from these ideas? You have knowledge about this?
there is no Free cakes, especially if they are in beautiful wrappers.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:43

Дунька с водокачки wrote:duck, here I am (again) - at the time, I "smart people" say -"go for chemotherapy, be treated like normal people" and I that does not understand the mind went there, I don't know where and it got out, without all the horrors of walking through hospital halls, no seats hugging the toilet during chemo.
no comment. :o :o :o

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:51

:oops:
Last edited by Просто_идущий on Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 15:53

Шалтай Балтай wrote:goal-setting. Why do some goals fail? Why sometimes it works the other way around?

And really why.
As usually happens work with ... "machine of desires" (mg, Ni I abbreviature :)well let it be, fuck it) (be it what it will). People get in the hands of mg (ahem.. ahem.. :) ) Thinks like this: "That's great, right thread th order, che had to order something of such things? Mmm.... The car! In! Apartment! No LUCK to me! In all my businesses, draw, put, waiting... Hmmm... th-that is the niche. Nerabotaet nifiga, you got me, mummy...." Well I'm exaggerating of course... but basically....

Here I propose to concentrate and read a work called the Bhagavad-Gita, all quote is not possible, and the necessary also, here are some.
3.19 Therefore, one should act out of duty, without desire for fruits of your labor, he will come to God.
3.25the Ignorant perform their assigned duties, striving for the fruits of their labor, while one who has perfect knowledge to do the same thing, but not for gain, but in order to guide people to the true path.
3.34Attachment and aversion arising from the interaction of the senses with the objects of perception, we can learn to adjust by observing certain rules. You should not go on about attachment and aversion, because they are an obstacle on the spiritual path.
4.19-22One who acts without desiring to enjoy the fruits of their labor, has full knowledge. The sages say about such a person that all the consequences of his actions was burned in the fire of perfect knowledge
Free from attachment to the fruits of his activities, ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action, although working hard.
Such a wise man speaks his mind and reason, does not consider himself the owner of what he owns, and addressing only the most urgent needs of his body. In doing so, he is never affected by sinful reactions.
Who is content with what comes of itself, who envies no one, is oblivious to the manifestations of the duality of this world and equally meets success and failure, the one doing the action, never gets into the bondage of their consequences
well, probably enough, there's a lot
What I'm saying? Until you will be tied to results, will modelate them, You will NEVER GET them.

What about that famous movie the secret with his ideas you ask?
And You know who threw these ideas? For what purpose and why they were published? What sprouts expected from these ideas? You have knowledge about this?
there is no Free cakes, especially if they are in beautiful wrappers.
well, you can take the super-Hyper-duper Breasts and how vdate at a target and peck until. Still possible, but you will change the structure of their thin bodies, causing her some imprint, to obtain the result you get, but... something would be sacrificed. Gene, you know....
All the bash bash....<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 13, 2012 16:01

Просто_идущий wrote::oops:
Oh, I had the quota to take........
well..... themselves removed.... and that is good.........