Purposely not think...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 20, 2011 16:18

Малика wrote:I'm still under the impression transcripts of Master Tao! Yes, it's nice when you meet with masters of their craft..
Respected Masters of their craft!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Thu Jan 20, 2011 18:43

All the good time. sorry a little lost (in Georgia,the neighbors then, yesterday, an earthquake of 7 points and we were almost covered and had to work so to speak in the local substrate on harmonization) and could not continue further decoding the last received hexagram 45. since having it variable, we have the right to learn and that definitely and specifically received in the aftermath. here is a little bit more and get back to the discussion of this topic. of course if it's still necessary most renowned Magician.no. if the topic is already revealed then you can stop. all at the behest of the Querent (sprashivayu) only. Your Master DAO.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 20, 2011 19:01

Thank you! Removed in connection with the termination of the study.

Sincerely, MAG.no :o
Last edited by Маг.нет on Fri May 20, 2011 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:09

Let me tell you, I immediately see two faces in one picture(forgot what it's called on scientific). One looks to the right, the cheerful expression and the other left down sad or under the "influence" bit.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20

Thank you! Removed in connection with the termination of the study.

Sincerely, MAG.no :o
Last edited by Маг.нет on Fri May 20, 2011 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Feb 06, 2011 22:05

no, it is two DIFFERENT persons in one image. In the book of R. A. Wilson's "History of the future"( not sure) this is an example of a drawing. There is one picture you can see 2 faces-the young ladies and women, with the shift of focus of perception.
Now I will try to find in the Internet example.

Сноходец

Purposely not think...

Post by Сноходец » Sun Jul 14, 2019 13:13

Good day to you particles !
Looking for an expert on the book of changes, read a lot of interesting points.Myself so you say and talk a little.Not fond of ever beyond,me with 6 years enough.My opinion is nothing more than a channel(access informatori) plus interpretation charge.Tarot,Runes,Mathematics,Dreams...it all points dostoy,sorry for such a generalization.But it is the Book of Changes became a part of my life.And I can tell you with all responsibility,that is how it is drawn,does not require the decryption ) You Know what it is said-replied.You know what question or life situation, the answer came,because the situation may be radically different from the asked question.Can you give three pieces of advice are very important.
1.Say Hello
2.Before formulating the question task to the end i.e. to graduate from a query,form simultaneously two senses of the enormous importance of the issue-the problem you still desire to get an answer,I put a couple of drops of hope,and faith
3.Thank nezabudte ) sincerity in the first times is not important,because when you answer ,you are going to do is truly sincere.
Sorry for the confusion