How to quit Masturbation?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Стратокастер
How to quit Masturbation?

Post by Стратокастер » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:09

Yes, that's the problem.
Watch [SPAM]graph and Masturbates every day.I'm under the gun.Understand what these classes takes a lot of energy,but can't stop.What to do?Maybe someone has solved this problem.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:10

not believe not to masturbate :) after a while the relationship will go

Стратокастер

Post by Стратокастер » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:22

Well, and what then to do with the desire, the lust for that matter?
Incidentally I tried I was able to refrain for a month.But further business is not has gone, could not stand the strain.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:38

well, there should not be thoughts and everything associated with that side of life. Something like that. Or you could remove stress any therapy.

Новик

Post by Новик » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:50

Stratocaster
And what prevents to do it with a girl?

Стратокастер

Post by Стратокастер » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:54

Yes, a lot of things.I do not know any edge to grab onto and something to do.What I think, and well it was so bad.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:55

Stratocaster
Try, can devices with this website will help

Новик

Post by Новик » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:56

Well so explain what can and will advise you :wink:
There is no need to be psychologist to understand that you are your sexuality(ambitions etc.) expressed in Masturbation..

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Sep 25, 2010 17:58

it's not necessary to be a psychologist to understand that you are your sexuality(ambitions etc.) expressed in Masturbation..
Yes this is not correct, I think, or to Express it honestly, i.e., as expected or do not Express in any way. Both has a right to exist, if people wanted to.

Новик

Post by Новик » Sat Sep 25, 2010 18:01

ECCO
or, to Express it honestly, i.e., as expected or do not Express in any way.
Well it depends on what the age of say....
If 18 years is kind of like rules, but if you practice it after 18 years, then Yes, it's not right

Стратокастер

Post by Стратокастер » Sat Sep 25, 2010 18:31

I'm 21.Needless to say a typical pattern: a quiet, unassuming uncommunicative( with women)...
Tell me, what drives Andrei Patrushev can to help,to give me,so to speak, magic pendal ?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Sep 25, 2010 19:07

Stratocaster
I think that Explorer.

Новик

Post by Новик » Sat Sep 25, 2010 19:27

Stratocaster
You can of course guide to hear... but better to understand for start what is the problem?
Ie the fact that you:
needless to say a typical pattern: a quiet, unassuming uncommunicative( with women)...
This is a consequence and not the cause!!!
It is necessary to understand why and work with her....
Example:
I have a friend was formerly extremely shy why no one unders ... well then it is as I said highly embarrassed about his physique(very slim was)
Well I took him to the rocking chair and through 6месяц it was a different person both physically and psychologically

Стратокастер

Post by Стратокастер » Sat Sep 25, 2010 21:41

Thanks for the replies.Going to educate yourself :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Sep 26, 2010 0:05

Stratocaster
masturbate and don't worry about it man bi

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:29

The prostitute did not try to shoot a dear????

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:22

Masturbation our best friend,
Develops hand strength,
Reduces the weight of the sacko,
And the cost of the bitch.

Юрий555

Post by Юрий555 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:50

What an interesting topic :)) even wanted to answer something gunnoe, since you wrote in this esteemed forum.
Стратокастер wrote:can't stop.What to do?
Стратокастер wrote:Going to educate yourself
On education itself, including self-development, including success with women, including many more may need a lot of time (from 2 to ... yearsin my experience), a lot of energy (emotional, mental), strong motivation and uncompromising vision. But the energy saved without Masturbation, and this tickling itching in the perineum and balls (and then she goes and above) can become a real incentive and a real locomotive for pulling yourself out of "That is to say a typical pattern: a quiet, unassuming uncommunicative( with women)..." . Otherwise, if so intense to masturbate, it is but emptiness and apathy, and nothing left for Power.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:10

Somewhere I heard that self-doubt, generally develops in people who in childhood were often given hand. Constantly punished for these or other cleaner. Which in turn killed the child conqueror instinct, the instinct to "go get her" and developed a complex.

By the way, many inferiority complexes and the features of the type quiet, shy and unsociable( women)...
in my opinion, is formed in early childhood (before 6 years), many complexes and phobias mostly copied from parents and relatives... well, there is a psychological reaction and blocks on certain situations, etc.

Especially when all your family line consists mainly of ordinary system elements, or other normal people who believe that to earn a piece of bread only their sweat and blood...

Usually such people are prone to obedience, do not believe in yourself, have a weak intellect, and, by and large, completely seamed system...

Born in such a family, even being conscious, it is very difficult to get rid of all these genetic complexes and phobias are deeply stitched into the subconscious...

For me it is also somewhat sensitive subject, (I mean complex), have tried all sorts of methods... Affirmations and similar techniques in this regard somehow, little work or have temporary effects.

Himself usually feel alone with you :) But once you get out into society, as there is split personality, your behavior and reactions begin to control these parasites of consciousness (complexes). Sometimes as spoil the life. And there's nothing you can do about it, because they are thousands of times stronger than you... to Fight with them is useless, and even harmful...

But there's always a way, you only need to find it. I think the most competent person in this issue (on the forum) is Andrei Patrushev, so I think you should ask him... :?

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:25

Сергей Гурин wrote:Affirmations and similar techniques in this regard somehow, little work or have temporary effects.
Affirmations is a waste of time.
Сергей Гурин wrote:to Fight with them is useless, and even harmful...
No need to fight. It is necessary to remove energy blocks. Very clean. And not to cover them with affirmations. Affirmations make a person not themselves. He becomes inadequate.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:31

Affirmations - is Masturbation a brain is temporary relief.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:39

Гость wrote:no need to Fight. It is necessary to remove energy blocks. Very clean. And not to cover them with affirmations.
With this point in more detail if you can...

Новик

Post by Новик » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:43

Sergey Gurin
For example to go to holotrop :)
How much MM.. the idea is also supposed to help but softly and it might not help :(

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:44

Сергей Гурин wrote:could you elaborate if you can...
already tried all sorts of methods...
Please tell us about the tested methods.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sun Sep 26, 2010 15:53

Гость wrote: Please tell us about the tested methods.
Well basically used affirmations in different variations so to speak...

*Muttering affirmations for a long time
*listening to recordings of own normoton affirmations,
+ writing installations on paper
*audionastroi A. Sviyash,
*affirmations for SP,
*program rainbow + the Matrix of success working on the principle of 25th frame...

In General, experience has such equipment more than 3 years, I can't say that there is some tangible result :?