THE LIVER CLEANSE BY ANDREAS MORITZ

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Искатель
THE LIVER CLEANSE BY ANDREAS MORITZ

Post by Искатель » Thu Jun 24, 2010 22:20

I want to share impressions about the past 5 years of cleansing.Were freed from more than 1000 stones :D (just counted,and how many missed :) ).Varies body,become more flexibility,just bigger than the head actually works better,digestion has improved a lot(e.g. pancreas ached and stomach upset even from small amount of nuts,and now you can eat whatever you want.),Yes, breathing was also only a nose,unless 200 meter sprint :) Another interesting point, energy practice(Dynamic meditation Osho) which was obtained just awesome.Yes, changed facial features,it seemed to be gone.Of course I still do, mind-machine,a BJ,a parlor,but cleaning helps for those who are engaged on a mental and on a physical level.Kitski and the technique is simple in the extreme Here..

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jun 24, 2010 23:05

Finder TOVARISCHSCH!!!!! megarespekt!!!! molodetz!!!!I was cleaning the intestine by Malakhov results Mego.
Will try to find your method right now.
Damn how and be healthy and happy PPC)))

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46

Sneaker
Duck http://www.koob.ru/moritz/ there,and in the book it is.If any questions on cleaning the liver,colon,then write, than I can help.Experience some there are(now sixth cleaning finished) :)

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Mon Jun 28, 2010 16:51

What is Epsom salt and where can it be purchased?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 28, 2010 17:19

Prostii
It is magnesium sulfate, is sold in any pharmacy. Us in his time at the University a gym teacher Oh-Oh-Oh-highly recommended this method, I foolishly bought this thing, drank (muck rare), carried me sickly,that the tube screwed into 3-4 days, then decided not to torment :lol:

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Mon Jun 28, 2010 20:27

Prostii
Different Magnesium Sulfate.Yes, a bitter thing,every time her teeth after brushing and rinse your throat.But the method is very cool ,worth it.Take time on Saturday evening to hours 12(first food) the day of resurrection.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14

Dimas, the SeekerThank you!
I'll try cleaning.
And asked into the first pharmacy I looked like an idiot!

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Tue Jun 29, 2010 23:37

Mona, as Malakhov - oil and juices

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42

Honestly, I wouldn't advise all-taki to carry out such ekzekutsii his internal organs. Strange sounds the word "cleaning" for human organs. It's not a sewer pipe that need to push the pipe cleaners and all sorts of "moles", so you need to think twice before you make such manipulations. I remember watching an interview with the head. gastroentorology some hospitals,so he said that they daily drive up patients after "cleansing" the liver oil of juice,there were even cases of death. ..There you have it....

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48

Do NOT listen to doctors in any case !!!!! deaths and problems after and during the cleansing arise from improper preparation and staging process.

Doctors they are - just not for their medicine - just obgadit any method. I suppose not ashamed of practicing urine therapy - results potresaushi honestly .

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 30, 2010 13:02

do NOT listen to doctors in any case !!!!!
I do not agree, rather cautiously listen to various Malakhov and others like them... :?
Doctors they are - just not for their medicine - just obgadit any method.
It's the popular opinion, but when you really "push" people tend to call "ambulance" :)
I suppose not ashamed of practicing urine therapy - results potresaushi honestly .
And then there's capoterapia not tried?- they say the same results are dramatic, honestly 8)

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Wed Jun 30, 2010 20:08

Dimas wrote:
do NOT listen to doctors in any case !!!!!
I do not agree, rather cautiously listen to various Malakhov and others like them... :?

Medicine,especially with regard to injuries,emergencies, work doubtless.What about chronic diseases,it is not very(IMHO of course).Anyway until you try you'll never know(mind included)At least Moritz is extremely important on an iota not to deviate from the methodology,and recommendations, and all will be fine(even better :) ).

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jul 01, 2010 0:08

well you.........

Альбина ок

Re: LIVER CLEANSE BY ANDREAS MORITZ

Post by Альбина ок » Sat Jun 16, 2018 14:02

Brushed my liver 3 times a year ago, and was highly irritable. After they became quiet, improved relationships with people at work.

ЕвгенийР

Re: LIVER CLEANSE BY ANDREAS MORITZ

Post by ЕвгенийР » Mon Aug 27, 2018 18:09

The liver flush - it was invented to write another non-fiction book. The working of the liver such cleansing does not improve. Daily doses of fats on the contrary overload the liver.
The liver is commonly not from nepridumannye stones, and from the weakening of intracellular enzyme systems that are responsible for biochemistry type of synthesis or detoxification. It's all restored within a few months, but certainly not magic pills.
Doctors, hear not, they live on average 15 years less than the local population. But to clean the liver on Malakhov - also cave biextremal.