About the system Bronnikov

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 13:32

suiseki
can spiritual development is primarily the realization of the spiritual over the body ? then Chikatilo would hold yourself ? left to suffer your dreams ?

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Thu Jun 18, 2009 13:45

Гость wrote:can a spiritual development is primarily the realization of the spiritual over the body ?
Maybe...

Here is an example of the development of the spiritual over the physical in India, Nepal... In these countries have long cultivated a very high level of spiritual development, but they absolutely do not care about the physical (material) existence, thus spirituality is combined with poverty. The harmony is broken.

Гость wrote:then Chikatilo would hold yourself ? left to suffer your dreams ?
If he simply would not have such dreams.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 16:35

suiseki
thus Bronnikov ideal !
and develops spiritually shaking the pendulum in the mind rather than physically in the gym or in the factory and bills streat , coming up with duhovnayaaya PA for seekers of the path of swing of the spiritual pendulum :?

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:25

суисеки wrote:Carilo

So it is not about that... certainly don't need to chance and need a good mentor :-)

Speech, in General, that engaging in a practice of spiritual development, no need to prove anything to anyone, and most to dwell on their achievements... Improving and developing yourself, surely You will change and life around you. You will begin to receive glimpses of something new, something that will see something they never saw before, you will be unclear, you have questions, You will begin to try to find an explanation. So here it is not necessary in General to draw attention, while only the position of "observer", think of it like side effects :-)no need to try to understand this subtle world of the psyche and the nervous system can not survive (or face to crack :-)), you need to methodically develop further.

That's about what it was :-)
Usually when I'm doing something I have a goal and I know that it can be. For example, I was fond of Wasps. Shoveled the forum, scored technician, read reviews and diaries. And those nuances that emerged during class, such as panic and fear on the border of dreams and the Wasp, I wasn't confused, I knew how to work with it. So I can't imagine that I was found with something you do not understand.
суисеки wrote: Harmony in ourselves, harmony in family, harmony in society, love of self, love of people and constant development, that's what's important :-)
az

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 18, 2009 22:31

Anonymous wrote:Carilo
what do you think of this development ?
the disease also develops ...
piano development ? because I need to learn ?
and drink beer and go to barbecues and to create a happy family is not the Acme of development and that spiritual ?
and to swing the rod over the years and nevidet friends to spend time with them on the barbecue development ?
and why do the development ?
Your posts dear guest remind me of Isla. It is unclear what practices are engaged in, successes and failures are not divided. Eternally dissatisfied, all communications self-confidence and aggression. Never agree, the useful information is not divided.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07

Carilo
Yes , you are more developed and more positive , but why you only notice it but not a question ?
it looks like it is unresolved a question for you ...
any collision this is a test ...

I do not ... but the question hovers in the air ... because if you slip you won't be accused nature and disposition to fall will disappear ... and I am a part of nature :)

if I zhsl , it does not mean that you know the answer to the question and answer , you just turned the topic to the person and that is my and I asked you ... bi

PS
not requiring practitioners also practice :) I'm an observer ... Zen :) just what you needed ...

here you are my label hung ...
and it's your DISSATISFACTION , accused zhsl (label on the forum) and this AGGRESSION ... I think that your labels are correct and this is the CONFIDENCE... I do not agree with me and zhsl like, and so forth, and it Never agrees,
do not answer the question and this is useful information is not divided.
and etc ........

and not everyone in the team should share failures and successes ...
I've not had the time to practice as you, unfortunately, I stupidly increased the well-being of that depends on him and the condition of my loved ones ... the only thing I can share is the experience of observing the life that is manifested in the questions ... t to me I wonder what I would have achieved not scoring would practice :)

someone has to provoke or generate questions even in your brain have any questions ... just there's no one to blame and you just ignore them ...

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:13

Anonymous wrote:suiseki
thus Bronnikov ideal !
and develops spiritually shaking the pendulum in the mind rather than physically in the gym or in the factory and bills streat , coming up with duhovnayaaya PA for seekers of the path of swing of the spiritual pendulum :?
Well, I didn't say that... I own the choice of each :-)
All the speeches were conducted in support of development (no matter what school or practice, the main thing that was not called discomfort).

For myself I can say that the school Bronnikov gave me a good start, woke up something sleeping a long time, but that does not mean that I will be for him to campaign and to practise all his life. Teachers in life can be a lot :-)
Last edited by суисеки on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:40, edited 1 time in total.

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:20

Карил wrote:Usually when I'm doing something I have a goal and I know that it can be. For example, I was fond of Wasps. Shoveled the forum, scored technician, read reviews and diaries. And those nuances that emerged during class, such as panic and fear on the border of dreams and the Wasp, I wasn't confused, I knew how to work with it. So I can't imagine that I was found with something you do not understand.
Then I can only wish good luck :-)

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:45

суисеки wrote:Teachers in life can be a lot Smile
But the main teacher in life is yourself :D

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:49

Alexey Semenov

rather, teacher - life. :?

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:00

суисеки wrote:rather: the teacher - life.
we have a life...Or do You mean life as a process :) In General,smaller problems,all life is study,what will happen next nobody knows,and nobody should know.All in due time.Just listen to more of your body(your body),it is a lot to tell...

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:02

Алексей Семенов wrote:Just listen to more of your body(your body),it is a lot to tell...
I agree :-)

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10

Suiseki....The impression that I know You.....We don't know it?

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:13

Alexey Semenov

First name last name me Your not familiar... but it can be... :?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 13:21

суисеки wrote:For myself I can say that the school Bronnikov gave me a good start, woke up something sleeping a long time, but that does not mean that I will be for him to campaign and to practise all his life. Teachers in life can be a lot :-)
Yes , as a start-the Wake of the interest in this aspect of life, you can thank me another matrix movie Wake :) and if you remember a new story Fomenko's actually breathtaking .

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 13:30

If you will be interested, read Drunvalo Melchizedek's "Ancient secret of the Flower of Life". Too literally not necessary, but gives a General idea. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 13:32

suiseki
and still remembered the tolkienisty , they have practiced their practice , perevoploschatsya ... in General grow spiritually .

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 13:59

суисеки wrote:Guest

If you will be interested, read Drunvalo Melchizedek's "Ancient secret of the Flower of Life". Too literally not necessary, but gives a General idea. :)
thank you ...
and can type short to what ? the specifics, or another psychological fantasy backup ... like the movie matrix or the belief that in a past life we were someone important today and it helps us to keep the bar ?

you also advise to read a book by the famous psycho
The return of the warriors, the Toltec teachings - the Teun Mahrez
there is the logic and adequacy are replaced by magic and sorcery but it is a theme and very practical acts
and generally his entire series - Oh, happiness , male and female, and so forth ...

very progressive interprets the world of magic of a person's past and the modern world of logic has lost its charm and salvation in magic

суисеки

Post by суисеки » Fri Jun 19, 2009 14:16

Гость wrote:thanks ...
and can type short to what ? the specifics, or another psychological fantasy backup ... like the movie matrix or the belief that in a past life we were someone important today and it helps us to keep the bar ?
Difficult so briefly, there is an interesting sacred geometry, interesting point of view of creation and human development. Anyone who has read of the friends, with different views on life we find there something interesting for yourself :-)
Гость wrote:you also advise to read a book by the famous psycho
The return of the warriors, the Toltec teachings - the Teun Mahrez
there is the logic and adequacy are replaced by magic and sorcery but it is a theme and very practical acts
and generally his entire series - Oh, happiness , male and female, and so forth ...
Well :-)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 14:17

suiseki
by the way, and he upgraded the memory , once read mareza and here, for example
http://zdorovja.com.ua/content/view/2666/277/
The first book in the series "the Toltec Teachings" - "Return of Warriors" gives an idea about the Warrior's Path and the Toltec path of Freedom. This practical approach to life through which individuals learn to value their own experience more than information received from others. The Teun Mahrez reveals the basic concepts of this course and practical techniques and offers the tools of the warrior to gain confidence and belief in himself, which form the true Foundation for freedom.

In the first book Mareza presented four powerful practical techniques, namely: working with emotion and intent, recapitulation, stalking and not-doing.

we used to believe the written or spoken ... and the primitive people to believe more experience ... then type in the shell for human archaic devices of the psyche in the form of role-playing games Ala I am an Indian magician , touted survival technique for mired in the fantasies of others and their

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 23:54

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:58

Anonymous wrote:the Teun Mahrez - deceiver

http://www.castanedadzr.ru/cc/mnen/tmarez.htm
so I wrote role - playing game in the Indians :)

another thing is that to give his teachings weight he had used real psychological techniques ... it's like ignorant Norbekov uses a mix of achievements of others (the basis of his ex-wife) or Zhdanov and etc ...

entourage need for fools which is invisible real techniques if they are not dressed to the delight of mysticism Ala Bronnikov , Levashov , Illuminati , Thor, etc ...

pronounced entourage this type of Tolkienists ... but there composes control enchanted - the result of sect :) type of AUM-Sinrike where enchanted mystery game in the scientific and in fact are puppets in the theatre angry cynic :)

the Teun mahrez ore ... where is the real technology without mysticism ... although since ancient times, people use psychological perevoploscheniya , like the wolf, and chills everything and everyone or you're a Bunny and harmless pragai trembling with fear ...

for example what deceptive in the concept of the teachings of Teun mareza , the fans of his sect will not talk ... the same Bronnikova or Levashova the same zombie !!!

here, for example, Teun writes about the power ... really flowery and mystical terms ... but then smysl - the HUNT FOR POWER IS the desire to accurately describe the real picture of the world in my head ... te not to go to the sect and not to swing the pendulum if no results and not to believe and not to deny but to hunt for power ... t e adequate the world to the max in their understanding

or if it does not work or something you are afraid ... to DO WHAT I CAN as much as possible ... te do what you can and let it be what it should be ... and we begin to seek a better path, or doubt but there is no time ...

well, and so forth ......... where is he a liar ?
Copperfield is also a deceiver for those who believed that he was a wizard and those who know that he is a clever magician for fun and he is an artist ...

there are sects of karate and that karate was not a hoax -- in the "doctrine" mareza is the mechanism which will allow you to believe yourself as guru Teun ... suddenly he went crazy or replaced :)

PS his teaching ordinary applied psychology but dressed in the form of mysticism and mystery with which she is interesting to do but attracts the crazy fans :)<

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:07

and yet the doctrine of mareza briefly and primitively - not believe , do not fear , do not ask ...

read all the popular or yard sayings and analyze , put in a mystical form change the words on naguals and tunnels and will be a new school with selenopyrane essence ...

so early taught teenagers ancient ancient people by the method of myths , taboos and fairy tales ... and we all evaporated and it became boring to teach and to remember the wisdom of generations z for the internal dialogue of doubt .... but there is a danger if instead of wisdom in the beautiful myths of the score nonsense ... Ala Bronnikov :?

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:11

Results, again, based solely on samovnusheniya. External vision from all active expert there. I have repeatedly spoken with the same Galinsky brothers, and they frankly admitted to me. Sasha Levitte - half-blind boy, Yes, indeed - but he always was blind in one eye. Nothing he has not healed. It is a fact.
No officially nakuplennyh results according to the method of Bronnikov no. But the system itself is strong.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/witness.htm

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:17

Third stage - critical. The man either knows that he will not succeed (how many times have seen tears of children at this stage who have not been able to see through the bandage) or starts to cheat is to peek through the blindfold. Yes, banal peeping through the blindfold. I never noticed that the man in the blindfold with the "external vision" mows in the same direction? And no matter what they said that their screen is at the side - this is voyeurism. Therefore, these people are untouchable. Any request to move the bandage, put the bandage that will cover the entire head suppressed. Due to the fact that the mechanisms of perception very delicate and thin. All experiments with Bechtereva same Scam. No one could prove it because nothing. All experiments delivered over the experts (and there were quite a few) failed. About them was not disclosed, found always the cause of the failure.
What is most amazing - the instructors firmly believe in the phenomenon of method. When I tried to tell you about the cheating - I did not believe. Yes, that really instructors - parents knew that their children cheat. Because the system is stable. Invented a fairy tale with the theoretical basis of the bio-computer to which are trying to drag in a scientific way. But the man a little bit able to think, and not baseless to believe becomes noticeably huge pile of weaknesses and shortcomings. Bronnikov himself in his lectures repeatedly contradicts himself.

http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/witness.htm